April 23, 2024, 06:09:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #100 1/28/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 304741 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: January 30, 2009, 10:32:38 AM »

BTW, what does MOO stand for?? 

I think it means My Opinion Only.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1961 on: January 30, 2009, 10:32:50 AM »

Does anyone have a link to a replay for the hearing today, IM missed it in my 8 mile drive to work....

Also, CBB do you know where valium kitty went, I think I'll need her to watch the hearing, I promise not to use vodka kitty at the same time as valium kitty.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1962 on: January 30, 2009, 10:33:05 AM »

I think it's my opinion only when most people use it.

When Flossy uses it, it means:  Hey, look at my udders!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: January 30, 2009, 10:33:14 AM »

MOO - My Opinion Only

or

MOO - what Casey will be if she doesn't stop eating all that junk food in jail

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: January 30, 2009, 10:33:50 AM »

Does anyone have a link to a replay for the hearing today, IM missed it in my 8 mile drive to work....

Also, CBB do you know where valium kitty went, I think I'll need her to watch the hearing, I promise not to use vodka kitty at the same time as valium kitty.

I haven't seen the actual hearing link posted yet. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1965 on: January 30, 2009, 10:33:51 AM »

MOO - My Opinion Only

or

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1966 on: January 30, 2009, 10:34:52 AM »

I'm going to be a busy monkey today, so I'll probably be in and out alot. But while I'm thinking about it now, I wanted to ask what you monkeys think it might mean that CA was not there today? Do you think it could mean she does not really "support" KC at this point, or could mean the opposite? Maybe it doesn't mean anything one way or the other. I'm not sure what I think at this point, but I do take notice of the fact she wasn't there, and can't help but feel it has to have some significance. Just not sure what significance it could mean. I'm just surprised she wasn't there to take the opportunity to see her in person. After 3 1/2 mos, I'd think she might want to catch a glimpse of her, or just give her a wink and nod, something. What do you monkeys think? Does it mean anything, or not??

Hi QM.   Cindy claims she didn't want to be there because of the media circus it would cause.   

I think Conway left her duct taped to one of the kitchen chairs. 

You could be right trimm!! Maybe he wouldn't "let" her go? But, from the CA we've come to know, I would think no one could stop her from doing what she wants!! I dunno, but we'll see in time, I guess?

in georges interview with he fbi he says theres no stopping her when she gets started. he even says hes tried to go as far as putting his hand over her mouth at times and that just enrages her and makes it even worse. you can see that for yourself(not meaning you[/] in particular, its a general you.) in her second interview with le. she wouldnt let them talk and kept interrupting to say the same thing even while they were begging her to stop and listen to them.

someone must have either taped her to a chair at home or taped her mouth shut. or both.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: January 30, 2009, 10:35:35 AM »

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1968 on: January 30, 2009, 10:35:49 AM »

look at her clenched fists in all those photos
they are a subconscious reaction to being  defensive.  it is a survival tactic for people on the streets, or in bad home situations.  it is a self protection strategy many use to warn off a beating, to look bigger and tougher than they really are.  I think casey (now this is just MOO)  has learnt about this, and acting the victim of abuse and she is gonna claim sexual abuse, mental abuse, and (altho i dont believe any longer caylee is a result of incest)  She will claim mental and sexual abuse from her family.  this is why she refuses to see them, and baez will use this as her defense.  MOO  just wait and see.  I may be wrong, but at least i can say my opinion in here and you dont have to agree with me. 

I agree with you, I've been saying for sometime that this is what is going to be the defense, I may be wrong also, I guess we will have to wait and see.

thanks mate, well, least we can say it here and we may be wrong, but I suppose we will have to wait and see.  Thanks for replying rose.

I think you guys are right.   jmo.

I think you could be right too. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that came out. We know they cannot come out with the nanny story, so they will have to have some good reason why KC might "lose it" and "accidentally" kill her daughter. I say "accidentally" because they will not say she "murdered her daughter". They will claim some sort of "emotional stress" due to her home/family life, i.e. the sexual abuse, mental abuse. That's my guess too, unless, they are crazy enough to stick with Zanny she doesn't exist Nanny story!

I don't think defense will use nanny story anymore because..
1. Lawsuit from ZG
2. Packet handed into court from defense to get dp off the table advised they thought she had possibly od's on sedatives and this was before body found.
3. Where are the pictures JB said someone had located the ZG and was had pictures?

I think defense is going to try to blame someone else for murder and disposing of the body. It only makes sense the direction their motions are taking. Even Geraldo right after the body was found said he told JB he should have did a plea deal on this.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1969 on: January 30, 2009, 10:36:11 AM »

I'm going to be a busy monkey today, so I'll probably be in and out alot. But while I'm thinking about it now, I wanted to ask what you monkeys think it might mean that CA was not there today? Do you think it could mean she does not really "support" KC at this point, or could mean the opposite? Maybe it doesn't mean anything one way or the other. I'm not sure what I think at this point, but I do take notice of the fact she wasn't there, and can't help but feel it has to have some significance. Just not sure what significance it could mean. I'm just surprised she wasn't there to take the opportunity to see her in person. After 3 1/2 mos, I'd think she might want to catch a glimpse of her, or just give her a wink and nod, something. What do you monkeys think? Does it mean anything, or not??

Hi QM.   Cindy claims she didn't want to be there because of the media circus it would cause.   

I think Conway left her duct taped to one of the kitchen chairs. 

You could be right trimm!! Maybe he wouldn't "let" her go? But, from the CA we've come to know, I would think no one could stop her from doing what she wants!! I dunno, but we'll see in time, I guess?

in georges interview with he fbi he says theres no stopping her when she gets started. he even says hes tried to go as far as putting his hand over her mouth at times and that just enrages her and makes it even worse. you can see that for yourself(not meaning you in particular, its a general you.) in her second interview with le. she wouldnt let them talk and kept interrupting to say the same thing even while they were begging her to stop and listen to them.

someone must have either taped her to a chair at home or taped her mouth shut. or both.

sorry had to fix my bolding.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: January 30, 2009, 10:36:22 AM »

When klaas posted the early goings on outside the courthouse - I think from the Sentinel ... there was a body language expert waiting for Casey to arrive.  I can't wait to hear what she has to say ... especially the coy little pen throwing incident ... any lawyer with a professional bone in his/her body would have admonished their client for that little event ... I didn't see Baez say a thing to her?!
Right..JB was like very into his piece of paper because he knows he is being watched too. There are prices to pay to be the first hispanic lawyer on such a high profile case.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1971 on: January 30, 2009, 10:38:01 AM »

If he is requesting records from TES, what about records from other search organizations?  Kidfinders?  What other search groups were involved?

Seems to me that Baez is picking on Tim.

Exactly - what about Gayle St John?

and Murt.. Baez might have to subpoena Billy Bass's records 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1972 on: January 30, 2009, 10:38:39 AM »

cr@p! Well, has anyone seen valium kitty lately

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: January 30, 2009, 10:39:59 AM »

Good Morning Monks old and new....I haven't read back yet...but will.....did watch the hearing...had to laugh out loud at the slore and her hair in particular~~~~

I have a question???  Can anyone find where Todd Black originally said his form was hired by a couple from Texas??  I know we were discussing this yesterday....but I am terrible with the search here.....so if anyone can help me find it I would REALLY appreciate it!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3874.msg520792#msg520792
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: January 30, 2009, 10:40:30 AM »

MOO - My Opinion Only

or

LOL!

To wit:

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: January 30, 2009, 10:41:33 AM »

I think it's my opinion only when most people use it.

When Flossy uses it, it means:  Hey, look at my udders!   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: January 30, 2009, 10:42:14 AM »

cr@p! Well, has anyone seen valium kitty lately
  I'd love to see all of the above!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: January 30, 2009, 10:43:40 AM »

MOO - My Opinion Only

or

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1978 on: January 30, 2009, 10:43:47 AM »

klaas - I just went to the Sentinel to see if they had posted anything from Susan Constantine (the body language expert) ... and nothing there yet.  Am I just being too eager?  Surely if they made note that she was there ... her comments will be posted, right?  I'm just not familiar with their site or reporting style ...

emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1979 on: January 30, 2009, 10:44:17 AM »

Not for nothing, but if my child had been found dead and decomposed in a swamp just over a month earlier, I doubt I'd be able to pick myself up off the floor yet, much less crack a smile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.