April 19, 2024, 12:18:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192640 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2009, 06:24:29 PM »

Kermit,

I'm sorry you are the target of so much nonsense; for doing the right thing.

What Kyle Kingman should have done....but didn't.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2009, 06:24:44 PM »

Bastibro.How is the sexual deviation research with Paulus.Coming?I'm excited to hear theory!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2009, 06:25:59 PM »

How many times are you gonna make me put on the Feces suit Kermit!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2009, 06:26:06 PM »

Hugs back Janet......

You are such a good proofreader, please know I meant those who continue to slam Kermit's words, life, occupation, person - certainly not those of you who have always been supportive of Kermit.

No tall europeans yet.......can't say I'm looking but may I have some of your divine shoofly pie?

" Mirror mirror, on the wall, make him rich and make him tall"."

Hi None.  Are you or little none baking at all? 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: January 30, 2009, 06:27:33 PM »

How many times are you gonna make me put on the Feces suit Kermit!

That damn Frog is so elusive!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2009, 06:35:17 PM »

Note the contradictions.  No wonder we are confused.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

ocean exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857#msg366857

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2009, 06:35:22 PM »

Sharon-
I'm  happy to hear it's going well for you. Unlike you I don't have deep and wide financials experience but I can tell you this much, I've delivered a major system early in this last year and despite my employer telling me that was 'average' to drive down my incentive, I'm sticking my toe in the waters to determine the value of that skill in the even depressed marketplace ! Tell you what, let me work for you sistah 

Hi Buckeye-
Daughter has run the baking operation but a new website will debut soon and honestly if need be, I'll be doing it right beside her soon enough !

Things sure seem to be hopping around here again, kermit surely proves to be a catalyst!

kermit shows, the posts flow 

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2009, 06:40:38 PM »

Is Bastibro a sexual psychologist?

Perhaps he/she can make sense of this, it found it's way to my inbox recently.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2009, 06:41:49 PM »

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2009, 06:42:28 PM »

He looks more like Anita, everyday....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2009, 06:42:49 PM »

Nonesuche -    Now I'm going to have nightmares 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2009, 06:43:52 PM »

Lifesong posted a very good question in the last thread, I don't think it was ever answered.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09
« Reply #916 on: Today at 10:54:09 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm about to leave for the office, but I have a question and will check back later to hopefully see an answer.  It's a serious question, I'm not being nasty.  If the answer purports to go to credibility, I'll consider that BS.  IMO, Kermit's credibility was earned from the documentation of facts and is not dependent on gender or occupation so that just doesn't hold water. 

Can someone please explain to me what Kermit's gender or occupation has to do with Natalee Holloway, her vicious murder, and the government-sanctioned coverup thereof?

It just seems to me that good people are letting themselves be used as pawns to serve the purpose of some ex-monkey's twisted internet power-trip in trying to create a forum war and it has very, very little to do with the Natalee and/or her family.  Maybe if I can get a clear answer to this question I won't feel this way anymore.

Anyone?  Anyone?

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »

Me Too Klaas...That is after I stop laughing! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2009, 06:46:25 PM »

Me Too Klaas...That is after I stop laughing! 

who knew? Guess Thailand brought out the best in the sporter

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: January 30, 2009, 06:47:25 PM »

Does anyone understand class action lawsuits and if so can you explain this one in very, very simple term that even I can understand?

Johnson & Perkinson Announces Filing of Class Action Lawsuit Naming Superior Offshore International, Inc.

Tue Apr 1, 2008 9:25am EDT  SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT, Apr 01 (MARKET WIRE) --
 Johnson & Perkinson hereby announces the filing of a class action lawsuit
naming
Superior Offshore International, Inc. ("Superior Offshore" or the "Company")
(NASDAQ: DEEP), several officers of the Company, and underwriters for the IPO. 
Theaction, docket numbered 08-CV-00987, was filed in the United States District
Court for the Southern District of Texas.  Individuals, families, trusts or
other
entities that purchased Superior Offshore common stock between April 20, 2007
and January 9, 2008, inclusive, have the opportunity to participate as Lead
Plaintiffs in the lawsuit. To do so, you must apply to serve in that capacity
by April 28, 2008.

Johnson & Perkinson, law firm based in South Burlington, Vermont, has
extensive experience prosecuting investor class actions and actions involving
financial fraud. Attorneys Johnson and Perkinson are both former employees of
the Securities and Exchange Commission. Dedicated to maximizing shareholder
return, members of Johnson & Perkinson have prosecuted complex class actions
alleging securities or consumer fraud/deception on behalf of investors/consumers
against numerous public companies since 1985, resulting in the recovery of many
hundreds of millions of dollars, and have been singled out for excellence by
variouscourts. The firm is litigating, or has recently resolved litigation, as
Lead
or Co-Lead Counsel in securities class actions against Xerox, Priceline,
Wireless Facilities, i2 and Xchange, and serves on the Executive Committee in
the
Global Crossing case.

The complaint charges the defendants with making a series of materially
false and
misleading statements in the Registration Statement and Prospectus issued in
connection with the IPO, in violation of the Securities Act of 1933.

If you wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this
announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please
contact Johnson & Perkinson attorneys  Eben F. Duval or James F. Conway, III
toll free at 1-888-459-7855; via email at email@jpclasslaw.com; through our
website at
www.jpclasslaw.com; or by mail at Johnson & Perkinson, 1690 Williston Road,
P.O. Box 2305, South Burlington, Vermont 05403.  Attorneys at Johnson &
Perkinson
can help you decide if seeking appointment as a Lead Plaintiff is right for you.
Your ability to share in any recovery is not affected by your decision to
not seek appointment as a Lead Plaintiff.

Eben F. Duval
802-862-0030
Email Contact

Copyright 2008, Market Wire, All rights reserved.

-0-

© Thomson Reuters 2008 All rights reserved

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS141930+01-Apr-2008+MW20080401

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2009, 06:51:24 PM »

He looks more like Anita, everyday....

He really does!     Well, he did do that Greta interview that she was inclined to believe wearing that odd shade of lipstick so he has never been a conformist.  Thailand would be the place where he could really let go and be himself.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2009, 06:52:56 PM »

Good find Anna. It would take a true legal mind to specify all the points clearly but short story I gather is that during Superior's IPO they broke the rules, perhaps even a measure of fraud within their representation of the stock at the time of IPO?

Class action element mandates the public PSA regarding the case is issued with appropriate contacts for any who purchased the stock at the time of IPO.

Individuals, families, trusts or
other
entities that purchased Superior Offshore common stock between April 20, 2007
and January 9, 2008, inclusive, have the opportunity to participate as Lead
Plaintiffs in the lawsuit. To do so, you must apply to serve in that capacity
by April 28, 2008.

If you fall into that group above in italics with documentation to support it, you are 'invited' to contact the stated law firm to join the lawsuit as a plaintiff.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2009, 06:57:45 PM »

I feel Hinky

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2009, 06:59:03 PM »

Hi Sharon-

Thanks for the warning, I feel sure there will be some payback in store for my daring to ask, there always is a measure of drama attached.

This is what I feel is the most strategic statement that Kyle made, of course I didn't see him post or email this direct to me - so the source always matters too.

That aside it's this passage:
Kyle:   John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

I'm accustomed to seeing this all the time, even within boards of non-profits I've served on, there are few if any true philanthropic 'gifts' without a larger purpose or payback. I suspect Jug is pretty accustomed to seeing this too.

At the time we first heard about the Persistence's voyage it boggled my mind how such an expensive operation could even be covered from donations from individuals - unless multi-millionaires and billionaires contributed.

I remain convinced this was the true purpose throughout. Oil is liquid gold and the Russian oligarch's who rose up within oil and gas have migrated to South America and the Carribbean as well - it's the next new frontier for their gold.

I just got home and am a few pages behind, but nonesuche's post made me
want to see these two quotes juxtaposed together.  There's something hinky here, imo.

Kyle:   John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2009, 06:59:27 PM »

I feel Hinky

What are you trying to say Wreck?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.