April 25, 2024, 09:38:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192798 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »

I think the IPO price was $13.00 and then it went down to $0.16.  At least that is in the ballpark price wise.

For it to fall that quickly, I would think very suspicious and guess that is the point of the class action lawsuit.

BTW, I have been a party to two of those concerning prescription drugs and went to all manner of trouble especially on one, filled out ten page forms, etc. and in the end realized no gain other than being reimbursed for the original cost of the medication!

Attorneys seem to come out best in those things. 

Thanks, None,
that is sort of what I thought.  I just wonder on what basis the suit is based or if a decline in the value of stock that quickly is reason enough in and of itself.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2009, 06:59:51 PM »

Posted at BFN by Lousw...Beautifuly Written and I thought Everyone Should See It!

Miracles Do Happen

Natalee Missing 44 Months
« on: Today at 08:43:27 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 30, 2005 - Jan 30, 2009

It has now been 44 months since Natalee went missing in Aruba.  To this day, not one real truth has been spoken or one real piece of evidence has been found that would tell what happened to Natalee or where she may be - whether she may still be alive somewhere or whether she is no longer on this earth.  But, someone does know what happened to her and where she is and it is unconscionable that they have kept this to themselves for all this time knowing full well just how this has affected so many others.

Every parent dreams of watching their beloved child grow up.  Natalee grew in so many ways, but one thing remained constant through the years, and that is how proud her family has always been of her.  Natalee is strong of spirit and will, determined and driven, born with a heart of gold, and she never gave them pause to doubt that she would do wonderful things with her life.  There has never been and will never be another Natalee.  She is special and unique, and God does not duplicate perfection.

There  is no power that would be able to make Natalee's families' hurting hearts ever give up on her.  Their love for her is deeper than words can say.  For 44 months now (1,342 days), we have seen the families of Natalee do everything possible to find their beloved daughter and they have done it with such dignity and grace.  They have shown us what complete, unending and unconditional love really is by their words and actions.  We must always remember that a broken life is something we may not be able to fix, but we must do anything and everything we can to try and help.  We must be there for them, putting their hearts in our hands and letting them know, with love and compassion, that we will be there for them at all times.  We must support them and let them know we will continue to support them until Natalee is found and brought home.  We can not give up on them or give up on Natalee and above all, we must never give up Hope for Natalee.  We must make sure that all their voices continue to be heard loud and strong and that no one ever forgets the wrongs that have been done.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2009, 07:05:46 PM »

Posted at BFN by Lousw...Beautifuly Written and I thought Everyone Should See It!

Miracles Do Happen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has now been 44 months since Natalee went missing in Aruba.  To this day, not one real truth has been spoken or one real piece of evidence has been found that would tell what happened to Natalee or where she may be - whether she may still be alive somewhere or whether she is no longer on this earth.  But, someone does know what happened to her and where she is and it is unconscionable that they have kept this to themselves for all this time knowing full well just how this has affected so many others.

Every parent dreams of watching their beloved child grow up.  Natalee grew in so many ways, but one thing remained constant through the years, and that is how proud her family has always been of her.  Natalee is strong of spirit and will, determined and driven, born with a heart of gold, and she never gave them pause to doubt that she would do wonderful things with her life.  There has never been and will never be another Natalee.  She is special and unique, and God does not duplicate perfection.

There  is no power that would be able to make Natalee's families' hurting hearts ever give up on her.  Their love for her is deeper than words can say.  For 44 months now (1,342 days), we have seen the families of Natalee do everything possible to find their beloved daughter and they have done it with such dignity and grace.  They have shown us what complete, unending and unconditional love really is by their words and actions.  We must always remember that a broken life is something we may not be able to fix, but we must do anything and everything we can to try and help.  We must be there for them, putting their hearts in our hands and letting them know, with love and compassion, that we will be there for them at all times.  We must support them and let them know we will continue to support them until Natalee is found and brought home.  We can not give up on them or give up on Natalee and above all, we must never give up Hope for Natalee.  We must make sure that all their voices continue to be heard loud and strong and that no one ever forgets the wrongs that have been done.

Amen
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2009, 07:07:25 PM »

I find it very telling that they stayed for 4 months and the only human dive was the one done on the cage, which Silvetti & Trehan claim contained nothing.

I have not heard of any action by Beth or Dave (or Jug) to 'fund' the dives for the remaining 100+ 'viable' targets.

I also find that odd.

And I asked this before - but I'll ask again -- how EXACTLY did CAPS know where to dive to find the cage????

In other words -- who gave him the coordinates of the location?? Or was he swimming around in 90' of ocean water and stumbled upon it??

Inquiring minds want to know.

CapsLockWizard
"Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838#msg564838

Of course, this is same post in which Caps said: "on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial." 

And didn't I just see information and links posted in the last day or two that proved that to be untrue?  Is it possible he doesn't dive at all and was just making it up?  Of course, it's possible...

But, if he did really dive --  a boat would have had to take him out to the dive location. It was not right off shore.

How did the boat know where to go??

That's sort of a 'needle in the haystack' analogy. Someone HAD to have given CAPS or the Boat driver the location of the cage. WHO WOULD KNOW THAT other than the crew of the Persistence or ALE

Am I the only one that finds that hinky??

Don't worry -- I'm used to hearing 'yes' 

JMO, Eduardo Mansur.  Remember he was said to have been on the ship the entire time.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2009, 07:12:04 PM »

Thanks for bringing lousw's post over Hotping!  Very well written!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2009, 07:12:30 PM »

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Jug does know. He may just not be informing Idstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
January 17, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Kermit ... who is "I".
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.660
XXXX:  Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.
I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

She did so Ana

I think that ldstlou has a reading comprehension problem.
She only comprehends what she believes.
No matter how one tries to explain to her ...she will not
accept the answers.
   I think she is a hopeless case.

You are correct Magnolia.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2009, 07:13:13 PM »

That's sort of a 'needle in the haystack' analogy. Someone HAD to have given CAPS or the Boat driver the location of the cage. WHO WOULD KNOW THAT other than the crew of the Persistence or ALE

Am I the only one that finds that hinky??

There was a siting Xmas eve, a dive then another dive, then the Panther parked on site for two days...shoot, the location was probably posted on the front page of the paper, with pictures (on page two... after the car accidents).  Everyone has probably dove on that site...but...us....and Kyle...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: January 30, 2009, 07:15:57 PM »

Hotping,

Thanks, that was very nice.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2009, 07:16:05 PM »

Miracles Do Happen

VERY POWERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL......JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY....

ARUBA.WE WILL NEVER,EVER GIVE UP

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2009, 07:18:13 PM »

Superior Offshore International Confirms Plan of Liquidation
Fri. January 30, 2009; Posted: 05:26 PM

HOUSTON, Jan 30, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- DEEPQ | | PowerRating -- On January 28, 2009, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas confirmed the First Amended Joint Chapter 11 Plan of Liquidation (the "Plan") submitted by Superior Offshore International, Inc. and the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors (Case No. 08-32590-H2-11). Under the Plan, all equity interests will be cancelled on the Effective Date. Unless stayed, the Effective Date will be February 11, 2009. The Effective Date will serve as the record date for purposes of distributions, if any, to equity interest holders under the Plan unless otherwise ordered by the Bankruptcy Court.

---------

This was posted today. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2009, 07:20:53 PM »

Superior Offshore International Confirms Plan of Liquidation
Fri. January 30, 2009; Posted: 05:26 PM

HOUSTON, Jan 30, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- DEEPQ | | PowerRating -- On January 28, 2009, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas confirmed the First Amended Joint Chapter 11 Plan of Liquidation (the "Plan") submitted by Superior Offshore International, Inc. and the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors (Case No. 08-32590-H2-11). Under the Plan, all equity interests will be cancelled on the Effective Date. Unless stayed, the Effective Date will be February 11, 2009. The Effective Date will serve as the record date for purposes of distributions, if any, to equity interest holders under the Plan unless otherwise ordered by the Bankruptcy Court.

---------

This was posted today. 

Schaefer gonna buy everything back for pennies on the dollar?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: January 30, 2009, 07:22:33 PM »

Thanks for bringing lousw's post over Hotping!  Very well written!

YW TM!

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: January 30, 2009, 07:23:36 PM »

Hotping,

Thanks, that was very nice.
YW Anna!

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: January 30, 2009, 07:34:42 PM »

I had a cup of tea and a goodie with my neighbour and ... I now am felling so hinky.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2009, 07:36:10 PM »

I had a cup of tea and a goodie with my neighbour and ... I now am felling so hinky.

Janet

What'd you put in that Tea Janet!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: January 30, 2009, 07:37:35 PM »

Janet

What'd you put in that Tea Janet!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: January 30, 2009, 07:38:27 PM »

I feel Hinky

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: January 30, 2009, 07:40:47 PM »

O' Lord the Monkey's have gone HINKY!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: January 30, 2009, 07:44:22 PM »

hin·ky 
Pronunciation: \ˈhiŋ-kē\
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): hin·ki·er; hin·ki·est
Etymology: alteration of argot hincty suspicious
Date: 1956
1slang : nervous , jittery
2slang : suspicious

In God We Trust!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: January 30, 2009, 07:44:41 PM »

Urban Dictionary:
hinky :
 the instant of knowledge when one becomes deeply aware that there is pure evil f**kery afoot. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.