April 23, 2024, 07:34:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192746 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: January 30, 2009, 07:48:26 PM »

I had a cup of tea and a goodie with my neighbour and ... I now am felling so hinky.

Janet

Uh oh, is it catching???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2009, 07:48:50 PM »

Anna the Chapter 11 is a huge find. Could be they hope to escape the class action suit or have a larger strategy in mind?

I hate you wasted so much of your time on that prescription class action, I agree the attorneys benefit the most in those cases.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: January 30, 2009, 07:57:22 PM »

Anna the Chapter 11 is a huge find. Could be they hope to escape the class action suit or have a larger strategy in mind?

I hate you wasted so much of your time on that prescription class action, I agree the attorneys benefit the most in those cases.

None,
We knew about the class action lawsuit against Louis Schafer but the details of the filing of the Chapter 11 just came out today.

There is a wealth of documents posted here but who has time to read them all.

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/quotescharts/?qm_page=1947&qm_symbol=DEEPQ

I did see in the assets section the sale of some sort of diving apparatus for $4 million.  So diving equipment was apparently available or at least within reach at the time they had none to use for searching the "targets".

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: January 30, 2009, 07:58:49 PM »

Maybe the site that the Panther was anchored gave away the location of the crab/trap.

Janet

++++++++

CAPSLOCKWIZARD - IN HIS OWN WORDS

CAPS:
  “Yes, We (John Silvetti) did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

CAPS:  Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: January 30, 2009, 08:00:54 PM »

I had a cup of tea and a goodie with my neighbour and ... I now am feeling so hinky.

Janet

Uh oh, is it catching???

No ... it is just feeling that defies description.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2009, 08:01:06 PM »

It is just too complicated to wade through, literally a conglomerate of little companies doing business under various names, all intertwined.

But they do now have on record an official plan for their Chapter 11 action as of today.

While I appreciate the philanthropic effort, the timing is a bit odd.  I would think to those shareholders more than a bit.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »

Urban Dictionary:
hinky :
 the instant of knowledge when one becomes deeply aware that there is pure evil f**kery afoot. 

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2009, 08:10:35 PM »

Superior Offshore International Confirms Plan of Liquidation
Fri. January 30, 2009; Posted: 05:26 PM

HOUSTON, Jan 30, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- DEEPQ | | PowerRating -- On January 28, 2009, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas confirmed the First Amended Joint Chapter 11 Plan of Liquidation (the "Plan") submitted by Superior Offshore International, Inc. and the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors (Case No. 08-32590-H2-11). Under the Plan, all equity interests will be cancelled on the Effective Date. Unless stayed, the Effective Date will be February 11, 2009. The Effective Date will serve as the record date for purposes of distributions, if any, to equity interest holders under the Plan unless otherwise ordered by the Bankruptcy Court.

---------

This was posted today. 

They originally filed Chapter 11 last April....so this would mean it's amended and there is no recouping or renewing of the business & liquidation (vaporization Wink ) is the plan?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »

It is just too complicated to wade through, literally a conglomerate of little companies doing business under various names, all intertwined.

But they do now have on record an official plan for their Chapter 11 action as of today.

While I appreciate the philanthropic effort, the timing is a bit odd.  I would think to those shareholders more than a bit.

Anna I quite agree. It will take a mind far bigger than mine to make sense of it.

I continue to stand with the girl.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2009, 08:11:10 PM »

Urban Dictionary:
hinky :
 the instant of knowledge when one becomes deeply aware that there is pure evil f**kery afoot. 

shocking -- but a pretty accurate description!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2009, 08:17:06 PM »

None,
We knew about the class action lawsuit against Louis Schafer but the details of the filing of the Chapter 11 just came out today.

There is a wealth of documents posted here but who has time to read them all.

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/quotescharts/?qm_page=1947&qm_symbol=DEEPQ

I did see in the assets section the sale of some sort of diving apparatus for $4 million.  So diving equipment was apparently available or at least within reach at the time they had none to use for searching the "targets".

Sorry, Anna, I was a bit behind and have looked at many articles in the past several weeks on this company....thanks for this link.   I have noticed many symbol variations with recent financial or industrial institutions in trouble.  Seems they slice the pie in tiny pieces....and I definitely do not have a degree in finance.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2009, 08:19:52 PM »

HOUSTON, Jan 30, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- DEEPQ | | PowerRating -- On January 28, 2009, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas confirmed the First Amended Joint Chapter 11 Plan of Liquidation (the "Plan") submitted by Superior Offshore International, Inc. and the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors (Case No. 08-32590-H2-11). Under the Plan, all equity interests will be cancelled on the Effective Date. Unless stayed, the Effective Date will be February 11, 2009. The Effective Date will serve as the record date for purposes of distributions, if any, to equity interest holders under the Plan unless otherwise ordered by the Bankruptcy Court.

---------

This was posted today. 

They originally filed Chapter 11 last April....so this would mean it's amended and there is no recouping or renewing of the business & liquidation (vaporization Wink ) is the plan?

That could well be what it means.

As we have seen in the Kalpoe lawsuit, things move very slowly.  But I take it the shareholders are not at all happy with the liquidation or distribution from it to fila the class action suit?

I just don't know and it is too massive to try to read it all.

The dive equipment that was sold I did find interesting, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: January 30, 2009, 08:24:13 PM »

Speaking of the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case:

Future Hearings
03/26/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: January 30, 2009, 08:26:25 PM »

Future Hearings
03/26/2009 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel (Further Interrogatory Responsesand Production of Documents (4);2) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference)

I don't understand but ... according to Wreck's definition ... I am feeling hinky.

Janet

_____

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2009, 08:27:13 PM »

Urban Dictionary:
hinky :

Thank you for posting the urban dictionary definition.  I think that is how most of us felt very soon after Natalee was reported missing.

Hotping, thanks for posting the post from Louz (Spelling error) It was beautiful.

Anna, great find on Louis Schafer and details of the filing of the Chapter 11 that just came out .

Janet, thank you for being a voice of reason about the negative post on fellow monkeys.

To all remember United we Stand divided we fall.

I do not now or have I ever belonged to chat and grumble but I do know some of our Monkeys who do .

I do belong to Blogs for Natalee as well as Gold Monkeys. Every one of these I do believe honestly and truly want Justice for Natalee. JMHO
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2009, 08:29:38 PM »

Future Hearings

Am I the only one who thinks our Justice systems stinks to high-heaven to all these two scrums of the earth to us our system like this?  What is the purpose to keep continuing this case, set a future date, just to set another future date.  Doesn't make sense to me at all.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2009, 08:29:44 PM »

Future Hearings

Most recent doc filed:

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2009, 08:30:24 PM »

Future Hearings

Am I the only one who thinks our Justice systems stinks to high-heaven to allow these two scrums of the earth to us our system like this?  What is the purpose to keep continuing this case, set a future date, just to set another future date.  Doesn't make sense to me at all.

correction from all to allow. sorry.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: January 30, 2009, 08:35:58 PM »

---------

This was posted today. 

As we have seen in the Kalpoe lawsuit, things move very slowly.  But I take it the shareholders are not at all happy with the liquidation or distribution from it to fila the class action suit?

I believe the class action suit was also filed last year.  The went public spring of '07 at $13-$15 per share and took a nose dive the following quarters.  Mid-Nov, '07, Schaefer sold what he could for as much as he could.  I sat and read a finance message board one night last week and stockholders had been complaining that the officers had been selling off during the 2nd & 3rd qtrs instead of buying.  I think the shareholders felt they were taken and the suit is the result. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: January 30, 2009, 08:40:23 PM »

---------

This was posted today. 

I believe the class action suit was also filed last year.  The went public spring of '07 at $13-$15 per share and took a nose dive the following quarters.  Mid-Nov, '07, Schaefer sold what he could for as much as he could.  I sat and read a finance message board one night last week and stockholders had been complaining that the officers had been selling off during the 2nd & 3rd qtrs instead of buying.  I think the shareholders felt they were taken and the suit is the result. 

Are the attorney's for the plaintiff's in this class-action aware of the Persistence search,and or should someone give them a call?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.