April 18, 2024, 05:19:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192623 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2009, 10:06:51 PM »

I have to agree with LifeSong.  Let's forget Kermit for a minute and focus on the words spoken by Kyle.  How would you explain his "words" concerning Natalee? We have no idea if that was her remains or someone else's remains because the Persistence decided to just let AOE take possession of the contents of the cage.  Said it was remains, they tested fabric for DNA.  If it wasn't her remains so be it.  BUT it was someone's family member in that cage be it Natalee or some other poor soul.  That family would deserve to know where their loved one was the same as Natalee's family.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: January 30, 2009, 10:07:37 PM »

Those drivebys sure leave you with a cold chill.

What an entrance!.....Welcome, Monkey Mia.  Keep a blanket handy.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2009, 10:07:45 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.
[/color]

ldstlou,

Let's assume you are correct and Kermit outright lied in the above example.  Let's also assume that Kermit outright falsely claimed to be a Secret Service agent.

Hypothetically, let's say everyone concedes these two points to you.

The information Kermit has posted has still not been refuted.  Please, let's move forward from that point.

Go ahead and refute the information.

I'm all ears.

ok...then I am back where I started when this all started. I have two differing views on what happened and I am trying to discern the truth...credibility seems important to me.
I need to trust the messenger to trust the message.
Kermit is not the only "messenger".

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2009, 10:08:03 PM »

I am still waiting for the answer to my question too...am I the only one that got the impression that Kermit was implying she worked for the Secret Service...of course it could just be that reading comprehension problem I have too. lol

I saw pics posted here by Kermit that lead me to believe she worked for the Secret Service or possibly FBI. I also saw posts of Monkeys thanking her for her service to our country. To me it is about credibility...so am I allowed to ask if Kermit worked for the Secret Service or am I the only one that even assumed so?

What the hey...going to get bashed anyways...so did Kermit work for the Secret Service as she implied or not? It sure would help me a lot in regards to credibility if I knew I was not mislead about this issue.

Just because Kermit did not reveal what she did for a living is not my problem.  You got the impression and assumed she did.  She doesn't have to say what she does for a living for me to believe her.  I don't know what Kermit does for a living and I don't want to know what Kermit does for a living.

Credibility?  Ask the person who is probably emailing you as we speak about that word.

I am not a puppet and no one is e-mailing me.
I am simply asking a question. I know I am not the only one who thought she was Secret Service. What is the big deal? You post pics of yourself at Presidential funerals and events...I would say that is giving the impression she is Secret Service. Dear lawdy..I said apparently other Monkeys know her and trust her and I am trying to figure it all out..I think it is a fair question.

So is Kermit Secret Service as most would assume from the pics or not?

And I am not running away...have a bunch of 8 year olds here and trying to get ready for the protest so forgive me as I come and go!
I'm through with you. If you won't answer our questions -- don't expect an answer from me. Your only causing a distraction.

What didn't I answer? I thought I had been grilled thru and thru ..lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2009, 10:08:10 PM »

Welcome Monkey Mia!

Klaas, like the drive by but last night I was on a tear about Mos and his "purse" and you did not put it up.  I was disappointed. 

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: January 30, 2009, 10:09:03 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

Let's assume you are correct and Kermit outright lied in the above example.  Let's also assume that Kermit outright falsely claimed to be a Secret Service agent.

The information Kermit has posted has still not been refuted.  Please, let's move forward from that point.

I'm all ears.

ok...then I am back where I started when this all started. I have two differing views on what happened and I am trying to discern the truth...credibility seems important to me.

I'm interested in hearing your two differing views if you're open to sharing them.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: January 30, 2009, 10:09:39 PM »

I am still waiting for the answer to my question too...am I the only one that got the impression that Kermit was implying she worked for the Secret Service...of course it could just be that reading comprehension problem I have too. lol

I saw pics posted here by Kermit that lead me to believe she worked for the Secret Service or possibly FBI. I also saw posts of Monkeys thanking her for her service to our country. To me it is about credibility...so am I allowed to ask if Kermit worked for the Secret Service or am I the only one that even assumed so?

What the hey...going to get bashed anyways...so did Kermit work for the Secret Service as she implied or not? It sure would help me a lot in regards to credibility if I knew I was not mislead about this issue.

Just because Kermit did not reveal what she did for a living is not my problem.  You got the impression and assumed she did.  She doesn't have to say what she does for a living for me to believe her.  I don't know what Kermit does for a living and I don't want to know what Kermit does for a living.

Credibility?  Ask the person who is probably emailing you as we speak about that word.

I am simply asking a question. I know I am not the only one who thought she was Secret Service. What is the big deal? You post pics of yourself at Presidential funerals and events...I would say that is giving the impression she is Secret Service. Dear lawdy..I said apparently other Monkeys know her and trust her and I am trying to figure it all out..I think it is a fair question.

And I am not running away...have a bunch of 8 year olds here and trying to get ready for the protest so forgive me as I come and go!

It isn't a big deal to me whether she is or isn't SS.  I have always believed what Kermit wrote before she even posted those photos that made you think she was.  I based my opinion on what she has shown us from another person's words he wrote.  I made my mind up that Kyle is a liar.  Not because of Kermits occupation but because of the proof she has shown us.

Once again show us the proof.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: January 30, 2009, 10:10:22 PM »

Welcome Monkey Mia!

Klaas, like the drive by but last night I was on a tear about Mos and his "purse" and you did not put it up.  I was disappointed. 

That pansy. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: January 30, 2009, 10:10:36 PM »

What an entrance!.....Welcome, Monkey Mia.  Keep a blanket handy.   

That's what I was thinking!

Nice open, MonkeyMia, glad you're here. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: January 30, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

I'm all ears.

At least six of the Freebirds have been here to confirm all that
Kermit has posted.  I find them far more credible than your sources.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: January 30, 2009, 10:10:50 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

I'm all ears.

Wreck, most of you here trust Kermit implicitly, I don't know her. I see pics that make me assume she is Secret Service and that would hold a lot of weight for me...I am very patriotic. I am just asking if it was fair of me to make the assumption based on what I saw and read and if it is true. That would definately go a long way for me.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #231 on: January 30, 2009, 10:11:48 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

I'm all ears.

Lisa.This is a forum that people use nicknames and no one knows what each Monkey does for a living or who they really are..So You are saying that You don't trust anyone or their message unless You know their occupation..That's just plain stupid and if that's the way You feel You should not be on a public forum period..JMOO And no I'm not bashing You!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: January 30, 2009, 10:12:54 PM »

Thank you 2NJsons mom.

ldstlou, it is no ones business what kermit does.  And for the record, even for a newbie it was easy to keep the leak's email straight. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: January 30, 2009, 10:13:32 PM »

It isn't a big deal to me whether she is or isn't SS.  I have always believed what Kermit wrote before she even posted those photos that made you think she was.  I based my opinion on what she has shown us from another person's words he wrote.  I made my mind up that Kyle is a liar.  Not because of Kermits occupation but because of the proof she has shown us.

Once again show us the proof.

I don't know her like you do San, I am sorry I don't. So I have to discern from what she posts. If I was lead to believe she was Secret Service and she is not, I just can't be sold on her story vs what I have been told by other people.

Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: January 30, 2009, 10:15:15 PM »

Thank you Lifesong.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: January 30, 2009, 10:15:37 PM »

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Jug does know. He may just not be informing Idstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
January 17, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Kermit ... who is "I".
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.660
XXXX:  Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

She did so Ana

I think that ldstlou has a reading comprehension problem.
She only comprehends what she believes.
No matter how one tries to explain to her ...she will not
accept the answers.
   I think she is a hopeless case.

You are correct Magnolia.

or maybe I just copied the wrong post...dear lawdy

How about this one?

71   Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -  on: January 27, 2009, 12:35:23 AM 
oceanexploration
I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.660

Sat Nov 22, 2008

I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.

Isdtlou
So now you're trying to tell us that Jug Twitty lied to lalasmom or was it lalasmom lying to her friends?

I forward many emails to my family & friends...they can say they got it from me, but I didn't compose it. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: January 30, 2009, 10:16:10 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

I'm all ears.

Wreck, most of you here trust Kermit implicitly, I don't know her. I see pics that make me assume she is Secret Service and that would hold a lot of weight for me...I am very patriotic. I am just asking if it was fair of me to make the assumption based on what I saw and read and if it is true. That would definately go a long way for me.
You are not listening. We aare CONCEDING your mistrust of Kermit. Forget kermit ever existed.  Now, listen to what the OTHER 5 Freebirds are saying. (hint: it is the EXACT same thing!)
Kermit did not "uncover" this info -- it was all reported from FREEBIRDS  just as Kyle wrote to ALL of them. It was Kermit that decided to reveal what ALL the Freebirds knew.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #237 on: January 30, 2009, 10:16:19 PM »

Welcome Monkey Mia! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: January 30, 2009, 10:16:25 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

I'm all ears.

Lisa.This is a forum that people use nicknames and no one knows what each Monkey does for a living or who they really are..So You are saying that You don't trust anyone or their message unless You know their occupation..That's just plain stupid and if that's the way You feel You should not be on a public forum period..JMOO And no I'm not bashing You!

That is not what I am saying. I am saying...that when I questioned Kermit at first..she started throwing pics at me of her with Presidents and Monkeys saying she was Secret Service etc...I didn't bring it up you know. So now...if it is untrue...then I feel like I was being mislead. I mean wasn't the whole point of posting those pics for credibility?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: January 30, 2009, 10:16:59 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

I'm all ears.

Lou, I don't have the faintest idea who Kermit is or what her occupation is.  Heck I thought she was a he all along.  My opinion of Kermit versus Kyle comes from following the ocean search and Kyles posting here in the cage.  I had a very uneasy feeling the whole time they were in Aruba.  Kyle never did calm my feelings with his postings.  Something was never right about the AOE, his posting about their mutual understanding, the boat that sped past them.  Everytime I commented about bad feelings and not trusting Aruba Kyle would explain how PERFECT everything was.  I never believed from the beginning.  I never needed Kermit to form my opinions but I believe the words she has presented here and those words are Kyles words.  Just solidified my uneasy feelings.  Words cannot be taken back.  JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.