April 18, 2024, 11:45:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192627 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: January 30, 2009, 10:18:13 PM »

I am still waiting for the answer to my question too...am I the only one that got the impression that Kermit was implying she worked for the Secret Service...of course it could just be that reading comprehension problem I have too. lol

I saw pics posted here by Kermit that lead me to believe she worked for the Secret Service or possibly FBI. I also saw posts of Monkeys thanking her for her service to our country. To me it is about credibility...so am I allowed to ask if Kermit worked for the Secret Service or am I the only one that even assumed so?

What the hey...going to get bashed anyways...so did Kermit work for the Secret Service as she implied or not? It sure would help me a lot in regards to credibility if I knew I was not mislead about this issue.

Just because Kermit did not reveal what she did for a living is not my problem.  You got the impression and assumed she did.  She doesn't have to say what she does for a living for me to believe her.  I don't know what Kermit does for a living and I don't want to know what Kermit does for a living.

Credibility?  Ask the person who is probably emailing you as we speak about that word.

I am not a puppet and no one is e-mailing me.
I am simply asking a question. I know I am not the only one who thought she was Secret Service. What is the big deal? You post pics of yourself at Presidential funerals and events...I would say that is giving the impression she is Secret Service. Dear lawdy..I said apparently other Monkeys know her and trust her and I am trying to figure it all out..I think it is a fair question.

So is Kermit Secret Service as most would assume from the pics or not?

And I am not running away...have a bunch of 8 year olds here and trying to get ready for the protest so forgive me as I come and go!

It isn't a big deal to me whether she is or isn't SS.  I have always believed what Kermit wrote before she even posted those photos that made you think she was.  I based my opinion on what she has shown us from another person's words he wrote.  I made my mind up that Kyle is a liar.  Not because of Kermits occupation but because of the proof she has shown us.

Once again show us the proof.

I don't know her like you do San, I am sorry I don't. So I have to discern from what she posts. If I was lead to believe she was Secret Service and she is not, I just can't be sold on her story vs what I have been told by other people.

ldstlou you know her as much as I do.  I only know Kermit from her posts.  Just like I only knew Kyle from his posts.
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: January 30, 2009, 10:19:11 PM »

Hello hotping.  I don't think I am that exciting.  LOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 30, 2009, 10:19:20 PM »

Lou ... the former administrater of the Natalee's Freebirds' (jen) ... confirmed that Kermit shared Kyle Kingman's words with the SM Natalee Holloway forum.

Think about.  Logic dictates if the Natalee's Freebirds were to send Kyle's own words as well as the ROV images to Beth Holloway, John Kelly and the FBI ... they would have to have backup proof that Kyle Kingman was the originator.  I do believe that IP numbers ...

Anyways ... I am a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that expose the John Silvetti participation in the finale to the great Aruban coverup ... the John Silvetti betrayal to the family of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Sent to me by Natalee's Freebirds
:

Please feel free (if you'd like) to post this at your board.

During the journey of the Persistence to Aruba, Kyle reached out and emailed with us.  During that time, one of the questions posed to him was regarding protocol if/when Natalee's remains were found.

Kyle's response was that he was unsure, but felt that would be settled before the search began.

The cautions were given to him about the lack of integrity on the part of Aruba's law enforcement, prosecutor's office, and its judiciary.

Contact with Kyle continued throughout the duration of the search by the Persistence.

Once back home, Kyle asked us for our help.  He was very concerned about the activities that transpired during their search - specifically surrounding the find of the fishing cage and its contents.  Kyle wanted our help in presenting this information in a factual way, to then be given to Natalee's family. 

This was March 18, 2008.  At that time, Kyle assured us he had just recently sent the images from the Dec 30th and Jan 7th dives to the FBI, but had never received a response from them.

We later found that to be false.

Also at that time, Beth's brother saw the images Kyle had shared with us - but none of the detail he shared later.

We compiled the images Kyle presented us, along with his opinions and the facts surrounding the sequence of events regarding that fishing cage.  Kyle stated he would be getting in touch with Beth Holloway.

We later found out that never happened.

At this time, Kyle shared with us the broadcast networks he had approached in February, in an attempt to sell these images to the highest bidder.

This didn't concern us greatly at that time - as we were under the impression US law enforcement and Natalee's family had already been made aware of their find.

Approximately May 2008 Kyle began dodging questions for details (we had asked for names of Aruban police and divers to be included in our documentation of these events), hedging on moving forward with this, and then he completely disappeared from our board.

During that time, we learned Kyle had never contacted Beth, or Dave, or the FBI with this information.

We put our original plan into motion - that of presenting this information in a clear and concise manner, and we sent it to Beth Holloway.

Beth was disturbed, needed time to digest the information, and wanted to share it with someone she trusts.

When Tim Miller was returning to Aruba this past fall, Beth gave us permission to release this information publicly.

At that point, we gave it to John Kelly, Carmen Adams with the FBI, and got it ready for public consumption.

The next step was to publish this information at our blog.

One of our members felt we were betraying Kyle in doing so, contacted him, and he re-surfaced at our site with threats of litigation against us - stating this was his "intellectual property" and we could not use it.

That of course concerned us greatly - as none of us could afford to be sued.

He also stated at that time, Luis Shaefer had just recently sold the rights of the video of these images to a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary.

We contacted legal counsel and were advised to keep our distance from any Persistence crew member, in the face of potential obstruction/accessory charges.

At this point, one of our members decided to brace for the possibility of civil litigation, resigned from our membership to protect it from same, and posted what he knows to be factual at SM.

Kyle did tell us human remains were found in that fish cage.

Kyle did tell us about John Silvetti's intent to open an office on the island of Aruba, to enable him ease in conducting business in South America, and Aruba.

Kyle also told us of John's absolute refusal to give that fish cage and its contents any credence - before even it was inspected on Jan 7th.

Kyle told us in no uncertain terms that Tim Miller and Dateline were abruptly removed from the Persistence on Dec 30, resulting in only Persistence crew being aboard between that date and the Jan 7 dive of the Arubans.

Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false.

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator

Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603349#msg603349

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: January 30, 2009, 10:20:48 PM »

I know two people (children of friends) who guarded George
Bush.  Neither of the two is Secret Service.
It is just so unimportant.

I am sure that Jug and Kyle are soooo much more credible
than the Freebirds.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: January 30, 2009, 10:21:07 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.
[/color]

ldstlou,

Let's assume you are correct and Kermit outright lied in the above example.  Let's also assume that Kermit outright falsely claimed to be a Secret Service agent.

Hypothetically, let's say everyone concedes these two points to you.

The information Kermit has posted has still not been refuted.  Please, let's move forward from that point.

Go ahead and refute the information.

I'm all ears.

ok...then I am back where I started when this all started. I have two differing views on what happened and I am trying to discern the truth...credibility seems important to me.
I need to trust the messenger to trust the message.
Kermit is not the only "messenger".

Wreck, most of you here trust Kermit implicitly, I don't know her. I see pics that make me assume she is Secret Service and that would hold a lot of weight for me...I am very patriotic. I am just asking if it was fair of me to make the assumption based on what I saw and read and if it is true. That would definately go a long way for me.
You are not listening. We aare CONCEDING your mistrust of Kermit. Forget kermit ever existed.  Now, listen to what the OTHER 5 Freebirds are saying. (hint: it is the EXACT same thing!)
Kermit did not "uncover" this info -- it was all reported from FREEBIRDS  just as Kyle wrote to ALL of them. It was Kermit that decided to reveal what ALL the Freebirds knew.

I understand what you are saying to me Wreck...forget about the messenger and focus on the message. But then I go back to what Kyle was doing at the Freebirds. He was expressing concerns and doubts he had about what went on. They were simply concerns of Kyles, not facts about what happened. There is a difference.

I have always said we will never know what was in the cage because ALE took off with the evidence unexpectedly. But I just don't believe the members of the crew of the Persistence were involved in a conspiracy with the ALE.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: January 30, 2009, 10:22:23 PM »

I am still waiting for the answer to my question too...am I the only one that got the impression that Kermit was implying she worked for the Secret Service...of course it could just be that reading comprehension problem I have too. lol

I saw pics posted here by Kermit that lead me to believe she worked for the Secret Service or possibly FBI. I also saw posts of Monkeys thanking her for her service to our country. To me it is about credibility...so am I allowed to ask if Kermit worked for the Secret Service or am I the only one that even assumed so?

What the hey...going to get bashed anyways...so did Kermit work for the Secret Service as she implied or not? It sure would help me a lot in regards to credibility if I knew I was not mislead about this issue.

Just because Kermit did not reveal what she did for a living is not my problem.  You got the impression and assumed she did.  She doesn't have to say what she does for a living for me to believe her.  I don't know what Kermit does for a living and I don't want to know what Kermit does for a living.

Credibility?  Ask the person who is probably emailing you as we speak about that word.

I am not a puppet and no one is e-mailing me.
I am simply asking a question. I know I am not the only one who thought she was Secret Service. What is the big deal? You post pics of yourself at Presidential funerals and events...I would say that is giving the impression she is Secret Service. Dear lawdy..I said apparently other Monkeys know her and trust her and I am trying to figure it all out..I think it is a fair question.

So is Kermit Secret Service as most would assume from the pics or not?

And I am not running away...have a bunch of 8 year olds here and trying to get ready for the protest so forgive me as I come and go!

It isn't a big deal to me whether she is or isn't SS.  I have always believed what Kermit wrote before she even posted those photos that made you think she was.  I based my opinion on what she has shown us from another person's words he wrote.  I made my mind up that Kyle is a liar.  Not because of Kermits occupation but because of the proof she has shown us.

Once again show us the proof.

I don't know her like you do San, I am sorry I don't. So I have to discern from what she posts. If I was lead to believe she was Secret Service and she is not, I just can't be sold on her story vs what I have been told by other people.

ldstlou you know her as much as I do.  I only know Kermit from her posts.  Just like I only knew Kyle from his posts.

Sorry San, I thought you knew her. I apologize.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: January 30, 2009, 10:23:00 PM »

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Jug does know. He may just not be informing Idstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
January 17, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Kermit ... who is "I".
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.660
XXXX:  Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

She did so Ana

I think that ldstlou has a reading comprehension problem.
She only comprehends what she believes.
No matter how one tries to explain to her ...she will not
accept the answers.
   I think she is a hopeless case.

You are correct Magnolia.

or maybe I just copied the wrong post...dear lawdy

How about this one?

71   Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -  on: January 27, 2009, 12:35:23 AM 
oceanexploration
I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.660

Sat Nov 22, 2008

I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.

Isdtlou
So now you're trying to tell us that Jug Twitty lied to lalasmom or was it lalasmom lying to her friends?

No, that one says the same thing.  Clear as can be Kermit says that was Lala's to her friend, not to Kermit directly.

Since when is posting an employment history a requirement here? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: January 30, 2009, 10:24:11 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

Let's assume you are correct and Kermit outright lied in the above example.  Let's also assume that Kermit outright falsely claimed to be a Secret Service agent.

The information Kermit has posted has still not been refuted.  Please, let's move forward from that point.

I'm all ears.

ok...then I am back where I started when this all started. I have two differing views on what happened and I am trying to discern the truth...credibility seems important to me.
Lisa.This is a forum that people use nicknames and no one knows what each Monkey does for a living or who they really are..So You are saying that You don't trust anyone or their message unless You know their occupation..That's just plain stupid and if that's the way You feel You should not be on a public forum period..JMOO And no I'm not bashing You!

That is not what I am saying. I am saying...that when I questioned Kermit at first..she started throwing pics at me of her with Presidents and Monkeys saying she was Secret Service etc...I didn't bring it up you know. So now...if it is untrue...then I feel like I was being mislead. I mean wasn't the whole point of posting those pics for credibility?

Here we go again ......

Lisa the only reason I would even suspect that Kermit or anyone else depicted in those pictures were Secret Service was if the caption said only SS agents attended the funeral/function/whatever.  I do not care whether Kermit is an SS agent or a shop assistant - I am only interested in her information and the fact she has provided proof of what she has posted. Something that is sorely lacking from any of her opponents.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: January 30, 2009, 10:24:50 PM »

Jug does know. He may just not be informing Idstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
January 17, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Kermit ... who is "I".
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.660
XXXX:  Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

She did so Ana

I think that ldstlou has a reading comprehension problem.
She only comprehends what she believes.
No matter how one tries to explain to her ...she will not
accept the answers.
   I think she is a hopeless case.

You are correct Magnolia.

or maybe I just copied the wrong post...dear lawdy

How about this one?

71   Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -  on: January 27, 2009, 12:35:23 AM 
oceanexploration
I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.660

Sat Nov 22, 2008

Isdtlou
So now you're trying to tell us that Jug Twitty lied to lalasmom or was it lalasmom lying to her friends?

I forward many emails to my family & friends...they can say they got it from me, but I didn't compose it. 

I copied the wrong one earlier. I was working and posting today...so sorry. I went back and found the first one that lead me to believe Kermit had received the e-mail directly from lalas.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: January 30, 2009, 10:25:04 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

I'm all ears.

Wreck, most of you here trust Kermit implicitly, I don't know her. I see pics that make me assume she is Secret Service and that would hold a lot of weight for me...I am very patriotic. I am just asking if it was fair of me to make the assumption based on what I saw and read and if it is true. That would definately go a long way for me.
You are not listening. We aare CONCEDING your mistrust of Kermit. Forget kermit ever existed.  Now, listen to what the OTHER 5 Freebirds are saying. (hint: it is the EXACT same thing!)
Kermit did not "uncover" this info -- it was all reported from FREEBIRDS  just as Kyle wrote to ALL of them. It was Kermit that decided to reveal what ALL the Freebirds knew.

I understand what you are saying to me Wreck...forget about the messenger and focus on the message. But then I go back to what Kyle was doing at the Freebirds. He was expressing concerns and doubts he had about what went on. They were simply concerns of Kyles, not facts about what happened. There is a difference.

I have always said we will never know what was in the cage because ALE took off with the evidence unexpectedly. But I just don't believe the members of the crew of the Persistence were involved in a conspiracy with the ALE.
Believe what you want -- but quit calling us the "crazy" ones.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #250 on: January 30, 2009, 10:25:27 PM »

Oh, Come on ... I bet You can do the Monkey Dance...Can't Ya its Easy! Watch... lol

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: January 30, 2009, 10:27:23 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

I'm all ears.

Lisa.This is a forum that people use nicknames and no one knows what each Monkey does for a living or who they really are..So You are saying that You don't trust anyone or their message unless You know their occupation..That's just plain stupid and if that's the way You feel You should not be on a public forum period..JMOO And no I'm not bashing You!

That is not what I am saying. I am saying...that when I questioned Kermit at first..she started throwing pics at me of her with Presidents and Monkeys saying she was Secret Service etc...I didn't bring it up you know. So now...if it is untrue...then I feel like I was being mislead. I mean wasn't the whole point of posting those pics for credibility?

Here we go again ......

Lisa the only reason I would even suspect that Kermit or anyone else depicted in those pictures were Secret Service was if the caption said only SS agents attended the funeral/function/whatever.  I do not care whether Kermit is an SS agent or a shop assistant - I am only interested in her information and the fact she has provided proof of what she has posted. Something that is sorely lacking from any of her opponents.

I understand that, my problem is when I was doubting Kermit...and this was awhile ago when I first started reading the info...and I said I was doubting it...Kermit posted the pics as though that was WHY I should believe her. Can't go back and look it up now...8 year olds are too busy and I have to keep an eye on them too!! lol

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: January 30, 2009, 10:28:49 PM »

The most despicable thing I have heard during all this is what Kermit told today about her information being given to the Arubans.  It is a sad day when that happens. 

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE[/size][/size][/size][/color]

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: January 30, 2009, 10:29:35 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

I'm all ears.

Believe what you want -- but quit calling us the "crazy" ones.

Wreck...that is like calling the kettle black...lol...you are correct! I never should have said that. I apologize from the bottom of my heart. It got emotional for me that night and that remark was totally uncalled for!! Anyone who knows me knows I shouldn't be calling anyone crazy!! lol

Hope you accept my apology.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: January 30, 2009, 10:31:11 PM »

I copied the wrong one earlier. I was working and posting today...so sorry. I went back and found the first one that lead me to believe Kermit had received the e-mail directly from lalas.

WRONG!

That is the second one you copied, the one you claim is the right one and it says the same thing!  It says that Lala's was sending this to her FRIENDS and does NOT say she sent it to Kermit.

You never take the time to even read what people respond to you, do you?  Just too busy but you are not too busy to try to find out personal information about other posters?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: January 30, 2009, 10:31:20 PM »

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

Lots of info.

Stay away from Evil Island
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: January 30, 2009, 10:33:06 PM »

Oh, Come on ... I bet You can do the Monkey Dance...Can't Ya its Easy! Watch... lol

You are a hoot!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: January 30, 2009, 10:34:55 PM »

I completely respect your right to that opinion.  I applaud you for caring enough to even have an opinion.  And more importantly, I even hope that you are right.

Unfortunately, I believe it's quite possible there's something hinky going on.  I believe that based upon the content Kyle's statements and the timing of events. 

ldstlou, I hope I'm wrong. 

But no matter where the search for the truth about what happened to Natalee leads, I'll go there.  Even if it were to lead back to Alabama (which we all know it doesn't), I would follow it.  No matter who it implicates. 

I think we can coexist with these different opinions, so long as you have as much respect for my opinion as I have for yours.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: January 30, 2009, 10:36:54 PM »

Lou ... the revelation of Kyle Kingman's posts which had been submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' site was such a relief.  My suspicions which orginated from Kyle's own words on the SM site were validated.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help. They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time. We've helped each other however and whenever we can. They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning. Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332457;topicseen#msg332457

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care. Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing. Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

ocean exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #709 on: March 18, 2008, 03:11:50 PM »

As of the 2nd week of Feb, this is what I had learned from the FBI:
The contents of the trap were being actively investigated. The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample. Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.700

A VERY CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
 Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM
»

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 30, 2009, 10:38:34 PM »

Lisa,
Here is the quote from your "right" one:

Sat Nov 22, 2008

Isdtlou

----------

Use your finger to read along if it helps.

Kermit is asking you if Lalas was lying to her friends, not to Kermit.

At no time did Kermit EVER say Lalas sent that directly to him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.