April 17, 2024, 07:19:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192608 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: January 30, 2009, 10:40:51 PM »

Interesting read.  This is the 5th suspect (joran, deepak, satish, steve croes and then:

Name: Freddy Alexander Arambaizis
Date: 13 June 2005 / 17:00
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator. Johny Erasmus
Description: witness statement

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #261 on: January 30, 2009, 10:42:21 PM »

Hello hotping.  I don't think I am that exciting.  LOL
Oh, Come on ... I bet You can do the Monkey Dance...Can't Ya its Easy! Watch... lol

You are a hoot!
Just trying to make You feel Welcome! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: January 30, 2009, 10:42:32 PM »

I understand what you are saying to me Wreck...forget about the messenger and focus on the message. But then I go back to what Kyle was doing at the Freebirds. He was expressing concerns and doubts he had about what went on. They were simply concerns of Kyles, not facts about what happened. There is a difference.

I have always said we will never know what was in the cage because ALE took off with the evidence unexpectedly. But I just don't believe the members of the crew of the Persistence were involved in a conspiracy with the ALE.

I completely respect your right to that opinion.  I applaud you for caring enough to even have an opinion.  And more importantly, I even hope that you are right.

Unfortunately, I believe it's quite possible there's something hinky going on.  I believe that based upon the content Kyle's statements and the timing of events. 

ldstlou, I hope I'm wrong. 

But no matter where the search for the truth about what happened to Natalee leads, I'll go there.  Even if it were to lead back to Alabama (which we all know it doesn't), I would follow it.  No matter who it implicates. 

I think we can coexist with these different opinions, so long as you have as much respect for my opinion as I have for yours.

Thanks Lifesong..that means a lot to me.
I really have to get these guys to bed though. Taking my scouts with me again this weekend.
Have a good night everyone.
Let's all keep up the good fight!
No Justice for Natalee, No Tourist for Aruba!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: January 30, 2009, 10:44:00 PM »

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

Thank you Icehawk.

I am not sure if I have ever seen that site before.

Interesting information on the never-ending Kalpoe case.

I wonder if they realized how long this kind of suit could in fact take and what the attorney fees could amass to be.

Lots of info.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: January 30, 2009, 10:45:06 PM »

Lou ... the revelation of Kyle Kingman's posts which had been submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' site was such a relief.  My suspicions which orginated from Kyle's own words on the SM site were validated.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help. They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust. Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time. We've helped each other however and whenever we can. They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right. I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning. Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg332457;topicseen#msg332457

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care. Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing. Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

ocean exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #709 on: March 18, 2008, 03:11:50 PM »

As of the 2nd week of Feb, this is what I had learned from the FBI:
The contents of the trap were being actively investigated. The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample. Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case. The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.700

A VERY CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
 Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM
»

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

Janet, you know I luv ya!! I sent you the UPS guys didn't I??!!
Sorry this caused a rift between us. I totally respect your beliefs, I just feel differently about who the bad guys were.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: January 30, 2009, 10:45:39 PM »

ok...night everyone!!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: January 30, 2009, 10:47:08 PM »

I understand what you are saying to me Wreck...forget about the messenger and focus on the message. But then I go back to what Kyle was doing at the Freebirds. He was expressing concerns and doubts he had about what went on. They were simply concerns of Kyles, not facts about what happened. There is a difference.

I have always said we will never know what was in the cage because ALE took off with the evidence unexpectedly. But I just don't believe the members of the crew of the Persistence were involved in a conspiracy with the ALE.

I completely respect your right to that opinion.  I applaud you for caring enough to even have an opinion.  And more importantly, I even hope that you are right.

Unfortunately, I believe it's quite possible there's something hinky going on.  I believe that based upon the content Kyle's statements and the timing of events. 

ldstlou, I hope I'm wrong. 

But no matter where the search for the truth about what happened to Natalee leads, I'll go there.  Even if it were to lead back to Alabama (which we all know it doesn't), I would follow it.  No matter who it implicates. 

I think we can coexist with these different opinions, so long as you have as much respect for my opinion as I have for yours.

Thanks Lifesong..that means a lot to me.
I really have to get these guys to bed though. Taking my scouts with me again this weekend.
Have a good night everyone.
Let's all keep up the good fight!
No Justice for Natalee, No Tourist for Aruba!!
Good Night Lisa...Good Luck at the Show..Justice for Natalee! 

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: January 30, 2009, 10:48:29 PM »

The most despicable thing I have heard during all this is what Kermit told today about her information being given to the Arubans.  It is a sad day when that happens. 

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE[/size][/size][/size][/color]

Yes, this is just beyond the pale.  Good thing that internet stalking is a crime in this country and sending the information abroad much more serious as any international connection would be these days.

And I know for a fact Kermit is not the only one receiving this kind of treatment.  I guess some think they have a right to all kinds of personal information about people when it does not concern them in any way whatsoever.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: January 30, 2009, 10:50:28 PM »

Oh, Come on ... I bet You can do the Monkey Dance...Can't Ya its Easy! Watch... lol

You are a hoot!

You have succeeded.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: January 30, 2009, 10:50:28 PM »

I think we need to let go of the "job" as the basis of whether a poster should be believed.  I started at SM as a nurse...now I am a homemaker.  Do you have to have a certain level position to be believable?

I would like to look at the material, but you have spent so much time working on who has a "patriotic" job and exactly what it might be....

Kermit may have been a plumber but he/she was a freebird who brought information here and that information has been backed by others...and that is what matters to me.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: January 30, 2009, 10:50:41 PM »

Interesting read.  This is the 5th suspect (joran, deepak, satish, steve croes and then:

That's interesting...I thought His last name had been determined to be Zedan or something different from Arambratzis..hmm. 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: January 30, 2009, 10:52:16 PM »

You are a hoot!

You have succeeded.
Great! 

In God We Trust!
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: January 30, 2009, 10:54:05 PM »

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

Thank you Icehawk.

I am not sure if I have ever seen that site before.

Interesting information on the never-ending Kalpoe case.

I wonder if they realized how long this kind of suit could in fact take and what the attorney fees could amass to be.

Lots of info.

You are very welcome Anna 

Stay away from Evil Island
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: January 30, 2009, 10:54:22 PM »

ok...night everyone!!

Nite ldstlou!  Hope all goes well at the travel boycott tomorrow!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: January 30, 2009, 10:54:51 PM »

I also think that if we don't have time to read the responses, we shouldn't make accusations in the first place.

That just doesn't seem right to me.  To accuse then refuse to even read the responses.

Well, I guess it is one way of preserving a certain point of view if only in ones own mind.

And, yes, people other than secret service do guard important people in the government and act as crowd control.  Not that it matters or a resume should be submitted with each post.

Asking for personal information has always been frowned on in the past.
Would those asking be willing to share all about themselves?  I would hope not because it's not safe with all the nutcases on the internet these days. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: January 30, 2009, 10:56:18 PM »

Mere, I couldn't agree more.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: January 30, 2009, 11:05:39 PM »

That's interesting...I thought His last name had been determined to be Zedan or something different from Arambratzis..hmm. 

Seems to depend on whom you ask, Hotping.  This is the name his brother uses, isn't it?  I think some take advantage of the Spanish tradition of having two last names and deliberately try to confuse. 

Then add in their five to ten nicknames and it is a miracle we even know who they are!

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: January 30, 2009, 11:07:19 PM »

Okay, now where were we??? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: January 30, 2009, 11:07:46 PM »

ok...then I am back where I started when this all started. I have two differing views on what happened and I am trying to discern the truth...credibility seems important to me.
I need to trust the messenger to trust the message.

At least six of the Freebirds have been here to confirm all that
Kermit has posted.  I find them far more credible than your sources.

Lou ... please share who is the originator as well as his/her differing view with the forum.

Kermit never came on the SM forum and claimed ... "I know something but I won't tell."  Kermit backed up his/her words with post after post after post after post.

Actually ... when Kermit gave Kyle Kingman the opportunity to expose those posts.  Kyle declined but ... he never denied that there were posts.

Janet

+++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »

Kyle sent me this today

Kermit,

You and the others agreed to a statement of confidentiality and nondisclosure at FB.  Before I posted any information, I posted a copyright notice at the very start which disallowed ANY and ALL of my posts, intellectual property, or pictures to leave the spot they were posted.  Everyone, including yourself, acknowledged this affirmatively. A lawyer said that ownership of that posted material cannot be transferred by a general claim of copyright such as a claim made on the front page of a website, or even by verbal consent. Written agreement, meaning a signed agreement, is required for the post to be owned by the site owner. Without a signed agreement, the poster owns the post. I did not give you permission, which I have stated many times when you were in violation. While the rest agreed, you violated this legal agreement repeatedly ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg592482;topicseen#msg592482

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: January 30, 2009, 11:12:57 PM »

Okay, now where were we??? 
Look Wreck, 5000 posts!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.