April 19, 2024, 12:35:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192632 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: January 30, 2009, 11:48:42 PM »

Janet,

I just noticed that you passed a milestone in posts, too.  Now you have a title.  I was told that I could post things to counter Blah with this title and even arrest him.  Now he isn't even here to argue with me.  And I miss him and others who should be here as well.

But we must be thankful for the glass being half full and that there are as many of us still posting as there are.  I guess from time to time we are tested.  And yet we remain as determined as ever that Natalee and her family deserve justice no matter who or what tries to deter us from that course.

OK ... that was 100 posts ago.

Hey ... maybe 11,000 is the magic number.  The edit option!!  Balloons!!  A congratulation letter from Red!!  Cash!!  Considering the exchange rate ... American currency will suffice.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: January 30, 2009, 11:52:19 PM »

Janet,

I just noticed that you passed a milestone in posts, too.  Now you have a title.  I was told that I could post things to counter Blah with this title and even arrest him.  Now he isn't even here to argue with me.  And I miss him and others who should be here as well.

But we must be thankful for the glass being half full and that there are as many of us still posting as there are.  I guess from time to time we are tested.  And yet we remain as determined as ever that Natalee and her family deserve justice no matter who or what tries to deter us from that course.

Hey ... maybe 11,000 is the magic number.  The edit option!!  Balloons!!  A congratulation letter from Red!!  Cash!!  Considering the exchange rate ... American currency will suffice.

Janet

Nite nite Janet, (Im wearing that flannel gown)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: January 30, 2009, 11:52:44 PM »

Good night Janet...I would vote for the edit option....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: January 30, 2009, 11:55:31 PM »

Good night, Janet

No, nothing will happen.  But you can dream!

You with your edit button and me wanting the ignore one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: January 30, 2009, 11:55:54 PM »

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Jug does know. He may just not be informing Idstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
January 17, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Kermit ... who is "I".
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.660
XXXX:  Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.
I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

She did so Ana

I think that ldstlou has a reading comprehension problem.
She only comprehends what she believes.
No matter how one tries to explain to her ...she will not
accept the answers.
   I think she is a hopeless case.

You are correct Magnolia.

or maybe I just copied the wrong post...dear lawdy

How about this one?

71   Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -  on: January 27, 2009, 12:35:23 AM 
oceanexploration
I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.660

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.

I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.

Isdtlou
So now you're trying to tell us that Jug Twitty lied to lalasmom or was it lalasmom lying to her friends?

I am still waiting for the answer to my question too...am I the only one that got the impression that Kermit was implying she worked for the Secret Service...of course it could just be that reading comprehension problem I have too. lol

I saw pics posted here by Kermit that lead me to believe she worked for the Secret Service or possibly FBI. I also saw posts of Monkeys thanking her for her service to our country. To me it is about credibility...so am I allowed to ask if Kermit worked for the Secret Service or am I the only one that even assumed so?

What the hey...going to get bashed anyways...so did Kermit work for the Secret Service as she implied or not? It sure would help me a lot in regards to credibility if I knew I was not mislead about this issue.

Dentists and comedians "do" impressions...

Sorry if you got the wrong impression...get over it...Oopsie  

What difference does it make? Really? Tell us on the forum where you work...
Kermit is backing up her words with facts and documentation...Disproving disinformation with fact, not fiction...
Lalas, OE, and Caps...Can not say the same for them...  
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: January 30, 2009, 11:57:01 PM »

Janet,

Janet

Nite nite Janet, (Im wearing that flannel gown)

So you finally took my advise on how to cool down that red hot computer.  That black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots will do it every time.

Think about it.  Me and my flowered flannel nighty equates a computer that does not get red hot.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: January 30, 2009, 11:57:38 PM »

Goodnight, Janet.  God Bless.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: January 30, 2009, 11:58:17 PM »

I want it all!!!

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #308 on: January 31, 2009, 12:00:46 AM »

I want it all!!!

Janet
Good Night Janet! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: January 31, 2009, 12:08:58 AM »

http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/200707/market_close_070507.stm

Louis E. Schaefer Jr., Chairman of Superior Offshore International Inc.,
presides over the opening bell.

Thursday July 5, 2007
from Nasdaq MarketSite
in New York's Times Square

Sorry if these have already been posted, but these 2007 dates have me thrown for a loop.     

« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 12:19:53 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 31, 2009, 12:10:13 AM »

An update from Blonde.

Janet
9:10 PM PT

++++++

I just got home Mom is doing better and they lowered the OX to 35%
They want her to wake up and they may take the breathing tube out of her tomorrow.
The Dr's are shocked they can't believe how strong she is.
I pray  I have more time with her.
 Thank You All
Blonde

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.2220

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: January 31, 2009, 12:11:26 AM »

Um.  ruh-roh.

All the pics showed on the preview....

Can one of you magical mods with the coveted edit button fix that?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: January 31, 2009, 12:16:30 AM »

Um.  ruh-roh.

I just clicked on the link to see the other three.

This is new to me, never saw those photos before.  And note this is DEEP and the one in bankruptcy is DEEPQ.  Ticker symbols.  Is it the same company?  Or are there two? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: January 31, 2009, 12:18:18 AM »

I want it all!!!

Janet

Was just thinking about what your post count would be without edit requests...hmmmm, something to think about.     

As we say here in NJ....I think you have a prayer.  (just sayin')

G'nite.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: January 31, 2009, 12:19:23 AM »

Um.  ruh-roh.

I just clicked on the link to see the other three.

This is new to me, never saw those photos before.  And note this is DEEP and the one in bankruptcy is DEEPQ.  Ticker symbols.  Is it the same company?  Or are there two? 

Not that it matters -- but I didn't know Schaefer was missing a leg.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: January 31, 2009, 12:21:28 AM »

I want it all!!!

Janet

Was just thinking about what your post count would be without edit requests...hmmmm, something to think about.     

As we say here in NJ....I think you have a prayer.  (just sayin')

G'nite.
Did you see "Dumb and Dumber"??? ..... ".....so you're telling us there IS a chance?!!" 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: January 31, 2009, 12:21:57 AM »

Um.  ruh-roh.

I just removed the ones that didn't work.  Something didn't seem right about the links.....but, we have seen the first one before.  Thank you for posting it, Lifesong.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: January 31, 2009, 12:26:09 AM »

http://www.thefacts.com/story.lasso?ewcd=054bac688bc7c40c

Captain Elliott’s sells fishing operations

By Hunter Sauls
The Facts   

Published January 4, 2008

FREEPORT — As longtime owners of the charter fishing tour boats of Captain Elliott’s Party Boats pull out of the recreational fishing business — the new owner, Underwater Expeditions, is baiting their hooks.

Last January, the owners of Captain Elliott’s said they would be closing shop due to lack of profit and increased restrictions on red snapper fishing, their main attraction.

Since then, Kemah resident Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International Inc., a worldwide commercial diving company, has bought the two boats and is expected to close on a deal to buy the docks and buildings next month, said Casey Cundieff, vice president of Captain Elliott’s.

The first trip is scheduled for Jan. 18. They’ll be taking out the “Big E”, which can carry 105 people, on a 52-hour tour out for yellow and black fin tuna, said ship captain and Freeport resident Robert Poulsen.

“It’s going to be a lot of fun,” Poulsen said.
---
Casting a wide net

“We want to build recreational fishing as a major industry here in Freeport,” said Evonn Caraway, Underwater Expeditions office manager. While Captain Elliott’s dedicated their boats to fishing tours, Caraway said they are going to tailor their cruises to what their clients have in mind.

“We’ll be doing spear fishing, scuba diving, kayak shuttling and our main focus — offshore fishing,” Caraway said. “We’re not worried about the red snapper limits. So far, we’ve had no problems filling our books up.”

Not only will Underwater Expeditions be using the same boats and facilities as Captain Elliott’s, but they already have added another to the fleet, a 32-foot catamaran, and plan to add more, she said.

“We have the same captains, deckhands and everything, just new owners and new management,” she said.

They also held onto L.A. Cuban, the walking Rolodex of Captain Elliott’s. She has worked every position in the company since her first day in 1988.

“I know all the regular customers,” Cuban said with a smile.

The four-fish limit on red snapper per person, a federal regulation, is not a major concern for Underwater Expeditions, she said. Only a few of the dozens of clients who have called or made reservations have even mentioned the fish, Caraway said.

“To me grouper is better meat than snapper anyway, it’s lighter and less gamey,” Caraway said as she stood out on the docks near the 87-foot “Capt. Casey”, their older fishing boat, and the 133-foot “Big E”, the longer, sleeker 2005-model vessel. “Most people come out to fish whatever is in season.”
---
‘X’ marks the spot

Schaefer is not stopping there. He has also purchased the Bed and Breakfast next door to the docks, and the purchase of a new “expedition” ship is in the works, said Underwater Expeditions operations manager Jamie Stovall.

“If we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it right,” Stovall said. “We’re really excited about this acquisition.”

Until Underwater Expeditions can get a hold of their own boat, Schaefer is financing expeditions on other boats. One such expedition is currently out in Caribbean waters off Aruba looking for the remains of Natalee Holloway, an Alabama high school senior whose 2005 disappearance became a media sensation.

“We are also going to explore some sunken shipwrecks — for treasure,” Stovall said.

These expeditions are an interesting part of this investment, but not very profitable, Stovall said. The charter tour operations should make Underwater Expeditions break even, at least, he said.

“Louis believes that having fun in work is bigger and better than money,” Stovall said. “This isn’t a have-to business.”
---
Sailing to fairer seas

Even though the Big E and Capt. Casey have been sold to Schaefer, Captain Elliott’s Party Boats lives on as the parent company of Texas Crew Boats, Cundieff said. His father, Elliott Cundieff, started Captain Elliott’s in Freeport more than 30 years ago.

“As far as getting back in the fishing business, it doesn’t look like that will happen anytime soon,” Cundieff said.

In the meantime, the Cundieff family will be busy in their more profitable venture, Texas Crew Boats. The company’s seven, soon to be nine, $2 to $5 million boats ferry passengers, supplies, water, fuel and groceries out to offshore oil field workers, Cundieff said.

“The beauty part of the operation is they pay for the fuel and oil of our boats for each day we work,” he said. “So long as the jobs are steady, things are going well.”

Cundieff said he was relieved when Schaefer bought the recreational fishing boats. He didn’t see any profit in it.

“It was no secret that it wasn’t going well. Maybe he thinks he can do different stuff with it and make money,” he said. “The recreational fishing business is just too seasonal — I think we got lucky someone was willing to buy. I hope they’re able to maintain it.”

Until a deal is done on the docks, Cundieff said he would tie his personal fishing boat there. Afterward, he said he assumes he’ll be paying Underwater Expeditions monthly rent to leave his boat at the dock his family has owned for three decades.

“That’s going to feel a little strange,” he said.

Hunter Sauls covers Freeport for The Facts. Contact him at (979) 237-0153.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: January 31, 2009, 12:27:14 AM »

Idstlou:

(1) What is your explanation for items located in a crab trap (congruent with ocean disposal) that were accidentally filmed by the ROV? Why would Aruba seem so quick to want to control its contents...diving from a "police" type boat, retrieving something, then returning back to the "police" type boat? Those, who retrieved the contents of the cage, never announced to others of their findings? That is, after all, one of the purposes of the dive? Furthermore, no one has heard the ALE, nor Mos talk about it..Seemed somewhat, at the very least, a significant find to me...Did the suspicious divers have zip-lock baggies in their pockets? The pictures of the cage definitely contained more than just a little piece of fabric...What happened to the other unexplained object(s)? Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMM...

(2) Does it matter if Lalas emailed a frog or the LEAK of the toad to Lalas, who was in Jimmy Carters pants pocket, while Lalas was under Clinton's desk with a LEAK next to Kenneth Starr, while Kermit told SS that Freebirds and Kyle would have never told Lalas about the LEAK through an email while being in the Secret Service and attending six funerals, then using the LEAK at ChatnGrumble to insinuate that Lalas and the frog worked for the FBI?

#2 was a rambling joke, but that is equivalent to the relevance of your wanting to know Kermit's occupation. Are you looking for a job? Who gives a shit what Kermit does for a living? Kermit posted Kyle's own words.

OK...All joking aside, please respond to (1) above...
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: January 31, 2009, 12:28:41 AM »

Um.  ruh-roh.

I just removed the ones that didn't work.  Something didn't seem right about the links.....but, we have seen the first one before.  Thank you for posting it, Lifesong.

Thanks for the help 2NJSons_Mom!  I guess if I'm gonna swing down from the rafters this much, I'll have to learn my way around the cage!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.