April 26, 2024, 05:31:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192838 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2009, 02:29:24 PM »

I find it very telling that they stayed for 4 months and the only human dive was the one done on the cage, which Silvetti & Trehan claim contained nothing.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2009, 02:30:07 PM »

I find it very telling that they stayed for 4 months and the only human dive was the one done on the cage, which Silvetti & Trehan claim contained nothing.

Exactly Lifesong!Good thinking!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2009, 02:31:03 PM »

Amen Anna

Just thought I'd sign in, don't want to be perceived as a 'guest' 

Kermit, I want to apologize for all the slings and defamations against you, if others don't have the maturity to do so.

ldstlou, why don't you speak with Beth? If you are so determined to speak only with family and feel it's your inalienable right to do so - then speak with Beth please.

I frankly am tiring of seeing Natalee's family drug into this day after day after day.....but whatever you kids want.

Nonsie, I don't know why you keep wanting to jump me? You and I have always gotten along. First you tell me not to bother the family, then you tell me to call Beth. Do you just want to give me a hard time and if so why?

I know Jug enough to be able to ask him about the Persistence. I asked him and he answered. Why does that bother you?

Maybe it's how you got to know Jug that may be bothersome or uncomfortable for many of us.  I, personally, would not contact a family member directly.  jmo

Have no idea what you are talking about nor will I address this. If there is a rumor you have heard and want me to address, just send me an e-mail...but other than that..won't address slander or inuendo.
I am late...library duty calls.

Oh, you WISH!

No, there is absolutely NO RUMOR but basic manners and appropriate behavior involved.  But I guess there is no way to explain that.  Either you realize and know what is appropriate or you don't.  Most adults do. 

How about we each one call up the family every time we can think of an excuse or even to referee our internet squabbles?

Haven't they been through enough?  Do they all have to change their numbers?  I'm sure they would be very reluctant to do that since they have given those numbers to people who might actually have information for them. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2009, 02:35:18 PM »

Hugs back Janet......

You are such a good proofreader, please know I meant those who continue to slam Kermit's words, life, occupation, person - certainly not those of you who have always been supportive of Kermit.

No tall europeans yet.......can't say I'm looking but may I have some of your divine shoofly pie?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2009, 02:37:00 PM »

2NJ said:

Anna, are you saying those of us here do not have clear heads?   

LOL!  You got me on that one.   

I should have said additional clear heads instead of more clear heads.  Yes, I do think it would help now to have additional clear heads.  To go with those already here, that is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2009, 02:39:17 PM »

ldstlou

My intent is not to "jump you". My intent is to simply state if you feel you must speak with the family that it might be best to contact Beth. You have Jug's opinion but does he speak for Beth? I don't know that answer.

Like Anna and NJ Son's Mom indicated, if it were me, I would not be calling or emailing the family about every inch of this debate. That is my personal choice and yes, you and I differ in that regard.

Agreeing to disagree is what adults do. I did not insult or jump you.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2009, 02:41:42 PM »

THE PRODICAL SON

Luke 15:11-32 (NLT):

11 To illustrate the point further, Jesus told them this story: “A man had two sons.

12 The younger son told his father, ‘I want my share of your estate now before you die.’ So his father agreed to divide his wealth between his sons.

13 A few days later this younger son packed aLL his belongings and moved to a distant land, and there he wasted his money in wild living.

14 About the time his money ran out, a great famine swept over the land, and he began to starve.

15 He persuaded a local farmer to hire him, and the man sent him into his fields to feed the pigs.

16 The young man became so hungry that even the pods he was feeding the pigs looked good to him.  But no one gave him anything.

17 When he fina!y came to his senses, he said to himself, ‘At home even the hired
servants have food enough to spare, and here I am dying of hunger!

18 I will go home to my father and say, 'Father, I have sinned against both heaven and you,

19 and I am no longer worthy of being ca!ed your son. Please take me on as a
hired servant.'

20 So he returned home to his father. And while he was still a long way off, his
father saw him coming. Filled with love and compassion, he ran to his son,
embraced him, and kissed him.

21 His son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against both heaven and you, and I am no longer worthy of being called your son.’

22 But his father said to the servants, ‘Quick! Bring the finest robe in the house
and put it on him. Get a ring for his finger and sandals for his feet.

23 And kill the calf we have been fattening. We must celebrate with a feast, 24 for this son of mine was dead and has now returned to life. He was lost, but now he is found.’

So the party began.

+++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »

ldstlou

My intent is not to "jump you". My intent is to simply state if you feel you must speak with the family that it might be best to contact Beth. You have Jug's opinion but does he speak for Beth? I don't know that answer.

Like Anna and NJ Son's Mom indicated, if it were me, I would not be calling or emailing the family about every inch of this debate. That is my personal choice and yes, you and I differ in that regard.

None,

I believe the problem is those who no longer want to be here also don't want to allow us to have or voice our own opinions.  Mention Kyle and Kermit and here they come.  I don't know what LDSLou's role in this is.  I have no problem with her opinions, but she cannot seem to allow us to have a discussion about ours without bashing Kermit.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2009, 02:58:14 PM »

Thank you Ree, I appreciate your insight very much.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2009, 02:59:12 PM »

ldstlou

None,

I believe the problem is those who no longer want to be here also don't want to allow us to have or voice our own opinions.  Mention Kyle and Kermit and here they come.  I don't know what LDSLou's role in this is.  I have no problem with her opinions, but she cannot seem to allow us to have a discussion about ours without bashing Kermit.

And.Why is that?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »

It's good to see you back again.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2009, 03:02:51 PM »

ldstlou

None,

And.Why is that?

IMHO somebody at CnG is feeding her crap.  She obviously isn't answering them all herself, because it appears she's not even reading the whole message she's responding too.  Shame, because I liked her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2009, 03:04:38 PM »

Hugs back Janet......

You are such a good proofreader, please know I meant those who continue to slam Kermit's words, life, occupation, person - certainly not those of you who have always been supportive of Kermit.

No tall europeans yet.......can't say I'm looking but may I have some of your divine shoofly pie?

Sorry.  No can do.

By mistake ... I fed Kermit's Grandma's Shoofly Shoo Pie to my eldest son's French Canadian inlaws the other evening rather than my strawberry/rhubarb pie.  They wolfed down their first slice and ... requested seconds.

I assume that a nationality that considers frog legs cooked in a wine sauce as a delicacy will eat anything.

Hey ... to clarify ... I think this couple is just great ... even if I have to share my beautifuly two year old grandson with them.  I hate sharing.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2009, 03:06:32 PM »

ldstlou

None,

And.Why is that?

IMHO somebody at CnG is feeding her crap.  She obviously isn't answering them all herself, because it appears she's not even reading the whole message she's responding too.  Shame, because I liked her.

Me too!

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2009, 03:07:18 PM »

ldstlou

None,

And.Why is that?

If she is friends with anyone at CnG that is self-explanatory to me.After Kermit posting that people are sending personal information to Aruba is dispicable to say the least.If you are going to associate yourself with such behaviour.You get NO respect from me!That's just my opinion!

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2009, 03:15:57 PM »

It's good to see you back again.

Thank you Ree and thank you for trying to keep the work here honest too. 

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2009, 03:17:41 PM »

ldstlou

None,

I appreciate that some posters have formed "real life" friendships and relationships over the course of this case, and I have a healthy respect and affection for really all but a few (SandraK, BonDia, etc.) of the familiar screennames that have posted here all along or post here now. 

That said, I only ever came here for Natalee so I don't have a problem calling it like I see it.

This stuff is all about people supporting an ex-monkey (whoever the "Leader" is at C&G, I guess) who is either off their meds or has run amuck on a twisted power-trip over the internet.  My suggestion would be if you actually care for this person to get them some help - away from their computer.  Feeding this person's ego can not be healthy. 

Next time anyone calls Jug or Dave or any other family member - why don't you explain to them how copying SM posts into the hidey hole and obsessing over what's going on over here is helping Natalee.

While you're at it, you can send all of our info to Aruba if it makes you feel important.  Print out all of our posts and FedEx them for all I care.  They are just using you and laughing at you behind your backs.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2009, 03:18:33 PM »

2NJ said:

Anna, are you saying those of us here do not have clear heads?   

LOL!  You got me on that one.   

I should have said additional clear heads instead of more clear heads.  Yes, I do think it would help now to have additional clear heads.  To go with those already here, that is.

I agree.  It was made in jest.  You have said often, what someone posts can be interpreted many different ways.  (you see it your way, I see it mine) This can be a good thing, new ideas and questions come forth, people can agree or disagree. 

It is also good to walk away for a little bit.....I just tried that, because being misinterpreted was affecting my response. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »

Hugs back Janet......

Sorry.  No can do.

By mistake ... I fed Kermit's Grandma's Shoofly Shoo Pie to my eldest son's French Canadian inlaws the other evening rather than my strawberry/rhubarb pie.  They wolfed down their first slice and ... requested seconds.

I assume that a nationality that considers frog legs cooked in a wine sauce as a delicacy will eat anything.

Hey ... to clarify ... I think this couple is just great ... even if I have to share my beautifuly two year old grandson with them.  I hate sharing.

Janet

No pie?   

I think now I'll have to make some cupcakes........I made Cat Cora's lasagna last night and I think it rivaled frog legs 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2009, 03:30:18 PM »

ldstlou

None,

And.Why is that?

If she is friends with anyone at CnG that is self-explanatory to me.After Kermit posting that people are sending personal information to Aruba is dispicable to say the least.If you are going to associate yourself with such behaviour.You get NO respect from me!That's just my opinion!

KEEPTHEFAITH

THE PRODICAL SON
Luke 15:11-32 (NLT):

+++++++

Keepthefaith

I don't condone but I understand how some can be influenced.

When my eldest son was in his late teens ... it was all about friends ... friends that influenced him that his parents were controlling and ... his welling-being was not their utmost concern.  With a heavy heart ... at the age of 21 ... he was asked to leave the home.

It did not happen over night but ... over a period of time he did grow a brain ... over a period of time he did mature ... over a period of time his relationship strengthened with his famiy  and ... over a period of time he came to his senses and ... returned to the those whose prayers for this young man continued without ceasing. 

I do not understand.  However ... many Monkeys at CnG are not trolls.  From the getgo ... they have stood behind the contention that a corrupt Aruban investigation was preventing justice from prevailing.  They have stood behind a family who has been forced to ride an ongoing roller coaster from H--- ... compliments of the "powers that be" in Aruba.

Keepthefaith ... challenging the lies encompassing the current positions of these CnG members is crucial but ... the door must be kept open for them to return to the cage.  I believe with all my heart that something akin to the Prodical Son of the Scriptures ... something akin to my prodical son ... some CnG Natalee Holloway members will come to their senses.

IMO

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.