April 19, 2024, 04:13:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192646 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: January 31, 2009, 01:42:52 PM »

OK this will be one of those so called drive by post. I have been a member of Scared Monkeys since a very few days after Natalee went missing. I have met on here many nice folks that I probably would like in real life. IDSTLOU is one of those. She has been very dedicated to the cause of Natalee. Just as many of you have.

I do not have the post count so many of you have and actually quit reading much here when all the changes took place with the pop ups and flashing light ads. I never gave up on Natalee. After I downloaded adblock I was again able to read here without getting so frustrated from those.One day I had 26 pop ups in a 45 minute period. Some folks never had that problem. Ok that explains my low post count and my semi desertion from Scared Monkeys.

It really bothers me that so many of our good researchers and dedicated Monkeys have left us.My own personal opinion is this has been caused by what I see happening in the way IDSTLOU has been treated lately. She is not a troll or a Johnny come lately.  She is entitled to her opinion the same as you are. I thought we were supposed to attack the post and not the poster. If we can't do that we can use our scroll button .

Of course it is nice to see Scared Monkeys continue to grow with new posters. I just do not think it means we continue to attack the long time members to where they feel it necessary to leave us. JMHO

Sam 

hiya Sam.  Our good researchers are still here and kicking.  Some have left us because they disagree with our support of Kermit and that is their right.  But some have left and have gone on to other forum(s) and they are just plain nasty and they were banned with good reason.  That is all I will say about that.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: January 31, 2009, 01:44:05 PM »

OK this will be one of those so called drive by post. I have been a member of Scared Monkeys since a very few days after Natalee went missing. I have met on here many nice folks that I probably would like in real life. IDSTLOU is one of those. She has been very dedicated to the cause of Natalee. Just as many of you have.

I do not have the post count so many of you have and actually quit reading much here when all the changes took place with the pop ups and flashing light ads. I never gave up on Natalee. After I downloaded adblock I was again able to read here without getting so frustrated from those.One day I had 26 pop ups in a 45 minute period. Some folks never had that problem. Ok that explains my low post count and my semi desertion from Scared Monkeys.

It really bothers me that so many of our good researchers and dedicated Monkeys have left us.My own personal opinion is this has been caused by what I see happening in the way IDSTLOU has been treated lately. She is not a troll or a Johnny come lately.  She is entitled to her opinion the same as you are. I thought we were supposed to attack the post and not the poster. If we can't do that we can use our scroll button .

Of course it is nice to see Scared Monkeys continue to grow with new posters. I just do not think it means we continue to attack the long time members to where they feel it necessary to leave us. JMHO

Sam 

But that is exactly what SHE is doing -- attacking the poster -- not her "posts"!! I think we have been very patient with Lisa.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 31, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »

I really think the best thing to do is ignore ldstlou.
I know it is hard to ignore the nasty things she says,
But the CnG people have sent her here with an agenda
to disrupt.  She doesn't comprehend what any of us
have to reply.  Maybe she isn't capable of comprehending.
Let her do her drive by and just pretend it isn't happening.

Once again you are right.  It is time to drop the subject.  None of us are going to change our opinions on what we think is the truth.

I look at it this way, she thinks that she is right and I know I am right. 

San ... dropping the topic would imply that that Aruba has won ... John Silvetti has won.  Dropping the topic would imply that Kyle Kingman's own words would become a faded memory.

My mission is to continue to post Kyle Kingman's own words as a reminder that John Silvetti assisted the enemy in the finale to the great Aruban coverup ... the enemy who has prevented just from prevailing since the getgo ... the enemy who has forced an American family to ride an onging roller coaster ride from H--- since May 30, 2005.

Janet

++++++

I didn't mean dropping that subject Janet.  I meant trying to explain our point of view to ldstlou.  I want you to continue to keep hammering Kyle and the crew of the Persistence.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: January 31, 2009, 01:54:54 PM »

Sam 

The only one i see being attacked on a daily basis is Kermit!Period.That is by the one your choosing to defend rather then condemn for her attacks.Are you defending ldstlou and her personal attacks on Kermit?TIA

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: January 31, 2009, 01:55:50 PM »

Thanx for the Poop suit alert Kermit.Second cup of Coffee Janet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 31, 2009, 01:56:10 PM »

REMINDER - Whether we agree or disagree with LDSTLOU's opinion regarding Kyle and Kermit, LDSTLOU is spending her day today at the travel show in St. Louis reminding people that Aruba is not a safe destination
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: January 31, 2009, 01:56:38 PM »

Bastibro's back.How long till Johan shows up??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #447 on: January 31, 2009, 01:58:45 PM »

Bastibro's back.How long till Johan shows up??

Note: 15 guests   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: January 31, 2009, 02:00:00 PM »

But that is exactly what SHE is doing -- attacking the poster -- not her "posts"!! I think we have been very patient with Lisa.

I agree, Wreck.  We have been very patient and answered her questions and been called crazy by her, etc.   She has been not only questioning but extremely nasty to Kermit and the Freebirds, etc.

Oh, well. . . . . .whatever.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: January 31, 2009, 02:00:37 PM »

ARUBA COVER-UP

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500
 Idstlou said: ”Sceen shots were sent daily as intructed by the FBI agents in charge, and the footage was turned over at the first opportunity.” http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.540
Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: “I know that there were members of Quantico on board. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.580

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760

Quote from: ldstlou on January 02, 2009, 05:46:43 PM
I stated that posters have said part of your credibility stems from taking down a president and working beside two others. I simply asked them to elaborate. You don't have to tell me a thing if you don't want to.

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

POOP SUIT ALERT

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
<snip>
FBI did not know about it..."

Kyle was contacted by the FBI AFTER Freebirds sent the evidence/information to them.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

CAPS HAS 4 COMPUTERS:
My brain cell + 4 Computers are thinking in all possible scenarios,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.120

CAPS POSTED:
Got an email today from DH, why took so long?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.160

I would like to know why on February 7, Caps is talking about this witness on scared monkeys,
this is the witness that would only talk to John through his lawyer, fear of reprisal, but yet Caps feels it's okay to tell the world about him on February 7!

Really Kermit? Really? as my brother would say!
You are going to keep this charade up?

Because I have seen what I believe to be irrefutable evidence that you posted pics of a family member of yours here at SM and insinuated that those pics were of yourself...correct me please if I am wrong on this please.

If this is true, did your the family member know you were doing this and approve?

If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you.
But if I am not wrong, then your integrity has been compromised.
If I am not wrong, then you did the misleading.
If I am not wrong, and you are capable of posting pics of a family family on a public forum and insinuating they are pics of yourself, then you are capable of taking Kyle's words out of context and creating a conspiracy theory involving the crew members of the Persistence, people who devoted a lot of their own time, energy and money to search for Natalee at the request of Tim Miler and Dave Holloway.
If I am not wrong, then I believe you are also capable of falsely accusing people of assisting the ALE by sending them info from the pro-Natalee boards with no proof other than "your word".

All of this is just my humble opinion of course.

I do hope that I am wrong.

I am off to the Travel Show.
No Justice for Natalee, No Tourists for Aruba!

Idstlou said: "If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you. "

Kermit said: "Yes Idstlou, yes I know all about what you think you know.
These are my own personal photos."

BUT You are the one who said:

Idstlou said: "so you were secret service...and you "took down" the president you were working for?

Kermit said: "No I won't explain it to you because it's not relevant to Bringing Natalee Home."

OTHER POSTERS TRIED TO TELL YOU TOO
Maggie said: "Idstlou,
Give it up. IMO your questions about which president and how are none of your business and have nothing to do with Natalee"

Wreck said: "Kermit never claimed herself to be FBI"

klassend said: "Kermit has said they won't give you any more personal information so please quit asking now that she has answered.

BUT YOU CONTINUED:
Idstlou said: "Why am I stirring a pot
<snip>
It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents.

ldstlou
If you believe Kermit putting pictures on of a family member has compromised her integrity,
inspite of the fact that the other free birds have come forward and confirmed her statements.
Why even Jug seems to conflict with your own posts according to the leak who is part of your information group. You are the one who wanted to know personal information by your own admission.

Idstlou said: "If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you. "

You are wrong. And you caused me grievous harm. I hope you are happy.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: January 31, 2009, 02:00:54 PM »

Sam 

You are right Wreck she was questioning the poster. Heck maybe I should stay away from this topic.

I do know that her heart is in the right place. Just as the majority  are. I still want Justice for Natalee and her family. And Idstlou is going to the protest for Natalee in St. Louis toward that goal. Thanks Lisa.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: January 31, 2009, 02:01:37 PM »

Sam 

Sam ... without backup to the contrary ... Lou has without mercy undermine Kermit's integrity in regards to the posts which expose the John Silvetti betrayal of Natalee Holloway's family.

I am rejoicing that this travesty which abetted the enemy in the finale to the great Aruban coverup was revealed.  However ... I am angry that this travesty took place.  I am angry at John Silvetti.

Lou is far from rejoicing that Kermit exposed this travesty again Natalee Holloway's family and ... she continues to uphold John Silvetti.

I just do not get it.  I do not think for one minute Lou would be taking a position that supported John Silvetti if it there had been a possibility that her loved one had been place in that trap/cage.

Sincerely, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: January 31, 2009, 02:07:27 PM »

ARUBA COVER-UP

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500
 Idstlou said: ”Sceen shots were sent daily as intructed by the FBI agents in charge, and the footage was turned over at the first opportunity.” http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.540
Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: “I know that there were members of Quantico on board. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.580

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760

Quote from: ldstlou on January 02, 2009, 05:46:43 PM
I stated that posters have said part of your credibility stems from taking down a president and working beside two others. I simply asked them to elaborate. You don't have to tell me a thing if you don't want to.

POOP SUIT ALERT

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
<snip>
FBI did not know about it..."

Kyle was contacted by the FBI AFTER Freebirds sent the evidence/information to them.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

CAPS HAS 4 COMPUTERS:
My brain cell + 4 Computers are thinking in all possible scenarios,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.120

CAPS POSTED:
Got an email today from DH, why took so long?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.160

I would like to know why on February 7, Caps is talking about this witness on scared monkeys,
this is the witness that would only talk to John through his lawyer, fear of reprisal, but yet Caps feels it's okay to tell the world about him on February 7!

Really Kermit? Really? as my brother would say!
You are going to keep this charade up?

Because I have seen what I believe to be irrefutable evidence that you posted pics of a family member of yours here at SM and insinuated that those pics were of yourself...correct me please if I am wrong on this please.

If this is true, did your the family member know you were doing this and approve?

If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you.
But if I am not wrong, then your integrity has been compromised.
If I am not wrong, then you did the misleading.
If I am not wrong, and you are capable of posting pics of a family family on a public forum and insinuating they are pics of yourself, then you are capable of taking Kyle's words out of context and creating a conspiracy theory involving the crew members of the Persistence, people who devoted a lot of their own time, energy and money to search for Natalee at the request of Tim Miler and Dave Holloway.
If I am not wrong, then I believe you are also capable of falsely accusing people of assisting the ALE by sending them info from the pro-Natalee boards with no proof other than "your word".

All of this is just my humble opinion of course.

I do hope that I am wrong.

I am off to the Travel Show.
No Justice for Natalee, No Tourists for Aruba!

Kermit said: "Yes Idstlou, yes I know all about what you think you know.
These are my own personal photos."

BUT You are the one who said:

Idstlou said: "so you were secret service...and you "took down" the president you were working for?

Kermit said: "No I won't explain it to you because it's not relevant to Bringing Natalee Home."

OTHER POSTERS TRIED TO TELL YOU TOO
Maggie said: "Idstlou,
Give it up. IMO your questions about which president and how are none of your business and have nothing to do with Natalee"

Wreck said: "Kermit never claimed herself to be FBI"

klassend said: "Kermit has said they won't give you any more personal information so please quit asking now that she has answered.

BUT YOU CONTINUED:
Idstlou said: "Why am I stirring a pot
<snip>
It also appears to me part of the credibility stems from her taking down a president and working beside 2 other presidents.

ldstlou
If you believe Kermit putting pictures on of a family member has compromised her integrity,
inspite of the fact that the other free birds have come forward and confirmed her statements.
Why even Jug seems to conflict with your own posts according to the leak who is part of your information group. You are the one who wanted to know personal information by your own admission.

You are wrong. And you caused me grievous harm. I hope you are happy.

Any questions Sam?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: January 31, 2009, 02:08:12 PM »

Magnolia is the voice of reason and someone I admire for her truth and honesty and I won't respond any further to Idstlou's posts.
How could Idstlou make up for what she caused?
She can't.
I'll forgive her,  eventually.

POOP SUITS MAY BE REMOVED

back to the pond.
ribbit

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: January 31, 2009, 02:08:14 PM »

O/T posted in the Caylee thread: 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MO1SvN9ygh4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MO1SvN9ygh4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Thanks Klaas.

I realy enjoyed that clip.  Thanks for sharing.  The tune and lyrics are catchy.  I know will be humming "I LIKE YOU" all day.

Janet

I love this video.. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: January 31, 2009, 02:09:39 PM »

Magnolia is the voice of reason and someone I admire for her truth and honesty and I won't respond any further to Idstlou's posts.
She can't.

back to the pond.
ribbit

You frogs are elusive little sucker's!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: January 31, 2009, 02:10:00 PM »

REMINDER - Whether we agree or disagree with LDSTLOU's opinion regarding Kyle and Kermit, LDSTLOU is spending her day today at the travel show in St. Louis reminding people that Aruba is not a safe destination

I have prayfully and financially supported the trade show protests in the past and ... I am thankful that Vicky, Lou and others (?) ... are continuing to support Beth Holloway's call for a boycott againt Aruba until justice is forthcoming in regards to her daughter's diappearance.

However ... Lou's support of John Silvetti is such a conflict of interest.  According to Kyle Kingman's own words ... John Silvetti assisted in the finale to the great Aruban coverup which translates into an utter betrayal of Natalee Holloway's family.

I apologize but ... it does not make sense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: January 31, 2009, 02:10:05 PM »

She can't.

back to the pond.
ribbit

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: January 31, 2009, 02:10:28 PM »

Sam 

Sam ... without backup to the contrary ... Lou has without mercy undermine Kermit's integrity in regards to the posts which expose the John Silvetti betrayal of Natalee Holloway's family.

I am rejoicing that this travesty which abetted the enemy in the finale to the great Aruban coverup was revealed.  However ... I am angry that this travesty took place.  I am angry at John Silvetti.

Lou is far from rejoicing that Kermit exposed this travesty again Natalee Holloway's family and ... she continues to uphold John Silvetti.

I just do not get it.  I do not think for one minute Lou would be taking a position that supported John Silvetti if it there had been a possibility that her loved one had been place in that trap/cage.

Sincerely, Janet

I swear Janet you have an amazing gift that you give to the world.
You should be writing/authoring books, articles for a major newspaper or something.
Very talented. Tell Mr. Veggie hello from kermit.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: January 31, 2009, 02:10:42 PM »

Jan. 27, 2009 -- The world's frogs face yet another threat to their survival: overeating by humans.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/01/27/frog-extinction.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.