April 25, 2024, 11:59:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192827 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: January 31, 2009, 03:18:49 PM »

Ree,

Believe me, you do not want any personal information revealed at all to anybody as you will surely come to regret it.  I learned this the hard way and some will recall that I have been attacked as well as Kermit recently by these drivebys.  And they think nothing of lying about you.  Nothing is off limits to them either.

It has been like watching people lose their minds slowly over time.  Real Twilight Zone territory but you are wise and correct not to reveal any personal information especially in this climate of hate and malice toward monkeys.  Some people have real issues.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: January 31, 2009, 03:19:19 PM »

OK this will be one of those so called drive by post. I have been a member of Scared Monkeys since a very few days after Natalee went missing. I have met on here many nice folks that I probably would like in real life. IDSTLOU is one of those. She has been very dedicated to the cause of Natalee. Just as many of you have.

I do not have the post count so many of you have and actually quit reading much here when all the changes took place with the pop ups and flashing light ads. I never gave up on Natalee. After I downloaded adblock I was again able to read here without getting so frustrated from those.One day I had 26 pop ups in a 45 minute period. Some folks never had that problem. Ok that explains my low post count and my semi desertion from Scared Monkeys.

It really bothers me that so many of our good researchers and dedicated Monkeys have left us.My own personal opinion is this has been caused by what I see happening in the way IDSTLOU has been treated lately. She is not a troll or a Johnny come lately.  She is entitled to her opinion the same as you are. I thought we were supposed to attack the post and not the poster. If we can't do that we can use our scroll button .

Of course it is nice to see Scared Monkeys continue to grow with new posters. I just do not think it means we continue to attack the long time members to where they feel it necessary to leave us. JMHO

Sam 

Sam ... without backup to the contrary ... Lou has without mercy undermine Kermit's integrity in regards to the posts which expose the John Silvetti betrayal of Natalee Holloway's family.

I am rejoicing that this travesty which abetted the enemy in the finale to the great Aruban coverup was revealed.  However ... I am angry that this travesty took place.  I am angry at John Silvetti.

Lou is far from rejoicing that Kermit exposed this travesty again Natalee Holloway's family and ... she continues to uphold John Silvetti.

I just do not get it.  I do not think for one minute Lou would be taking a position that supported John Silvetti if it there had been a possibility that her loved one had been place in that trap/cage.

Sincerely, Janet

I swear Janet you have an amazing gift that you give to the world.
You should be writing/authoring books, articles for a major newspaper or something.
Very talented. Tell Mr. Veggie hello from kermit.

Thanks Kermit.

I do have a passion for writing but ... it is confined for the most part to the Natalee Holloway case and ... eight journals that synopsis moments in the lives of my three grown kids and ... my five grandkids ... from my perspective.

After I am pushing up daisies ... what each member of my family does with their respective journal is entirely up to them.

Veggie says "Hi".  Veggie also says "Janet, get off that darn computer".

Later, Janet
11:55 AM PT

Janet

I wanted to add.  Eldest son's journal could make a best seller.  It is a very interesting/exciting read.  This guy is the only one of our three kids who humbled us and ... did he ever humble us!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: January 31, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52208.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Chinese takeover Valero promising

31 Jan, 2009, 14:06 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The odds that China takes over the Valero refinery, is not unlikely, as late as Henri Coffie, former manager of the refinery in San Nicolas know. China, according to him negotiate with Venezuela over the supply of crude oil.
In November, this newspaper has reported on a visit to China Petro Valero after a takeover by Brazil's Petrobras failed. Coffie said in an interview for the World that he has read that the Chinese want to close deals for Venezuelan oil: "It would be an ideal situation if the Chinese would deliver oil to our refinery." The reason why the Chinese would want is for him not entirely clear. "They have the same refineries."

Clearly it is the former manager for the Valero refinery in hand to do. "Not so long ago was told that 6 billion dollars is needed for the refinery to restore and investments to make better, more marketable products on the market. Without a partner, there will be no investment and it is viewed. "
According Coffie Venezuela probably has no interest in the refinery: "They have the opportunity for her to take over in 1985 when Lake was close."

Well, this is interesting.  So we already have the Russians offering Chavez nuclear technology and drilling off the coast of Venezuela so let's add the Communist Chinese to the mix?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 31, 2009, 03:22:24 PM »

Not sure why signing in vs. reading as a guest has become important, however, I guess I will sign in when reading now.  I ususally don't unless I post, which I rarely do.  But since I am signed in, I might as well post!

I have been catching up after not reading at this thread for a long time, and am shocked at all that has gone on.  While it is probably best not to be too invested in any one idea or theory, because that might obscure one's objectivity if other evidence comes along, it would certainly be hard not to recognize Kyle's betrayal of Natalee's family as shown in numerous recent posts.

Kudos and a hat tip to Janet for her amazing research, archival and logic skills in helping to bring this deception to light.  I, for one, find this turn of events shocking and distrubing after falling for the hope and inspiration that the Persistance brought.  Is there no end to the evil plot twists and turns that emerge from that hellhole of an island??

I continue to stand with the girl, and with any human or amphibian who works for justice on her behalf.  You monkeys are an amazing group of people (primates?).

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: January 31, 2009, 03:24:57 PM »

I have always believed the ocean floor was being mapped for future oil drilling.
Natalee was one of there agendas.. But I doubt that was the main reason Persistence was brought to Aruba.
It was a very kind and considerate thing to do as they were there already and it was a good smoke screen to calm protests from Hugo-Chavez in Venezuela.
 What or Who Kermit is or is not has never been one of my considerations..
I would rather know WHO Marcos is..
jmho
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #485 on: January 31, 2009, 03:32:26 PM »

OT

I'm actually surprised this offender received any time at all...but it's not enough.  The little I've been able to understand in following this case has been very upsetting.  These children needed someone on their side.  jmo

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52207.php

Aruba

Singer sentenced for child abuse

31 Jan, 2009, 14:06 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The suspected child singer G. was yesterday sentenced to an imprisonment of 365 days with 344 days and 240 hours service contingent with a probationary period of two years. This is significantly lower than the Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded.

The man has two children aged eleven and thirteen years of abuse. This happened over a period of two years (2005-2007). The OM had an unconditional prison sentence of 18 months required. The court found evidence that G. abuse has the confidence of the children. He had secured his children should offer, said the court, but instead he violated the trust and immoral acts committed by them. That they remain with them and will have a lasting impact on the rest of their lives, was the conclusion of the court.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: January 31, 2009, 03:34:07 PM »

http://www.thefacts.com/story.lasso?ewcd=054bac688bc7c40c

Captain Elliott’s sells fishing operations

By Hunter Sauls
The Facts   

Published January 4, 2008

FREEPORT — As longtime owners of the charter fishing tour boats of Captain Elliott’s Party Boats pull out of the recreational fishing business — the new owner, Underwater Expeditions, is baiting their hooks.

Last January, the owners of Captain Elliott’s said they would be closing shop due to lack of profit and increased restrictions on red snapper fishing, their main attraction.

Since then, Kemah resident Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International Inc., a worldwide commercial diving company, has bought the two boats and is expected to close on a deal to buy the docks and buildings next month, said Casey Cundieff, vice president of Captain Elliott’s.

The first trip is scheduled for Jan. 18. They’ll be taking out the “Big E”, which can carry 105 people, on a 52-hour tour out for yellow and black fin tuna, said ship captain and Freeport resident Robert Poulsen.

“It’s going to be a lot of fun,” Poulsen said.
---
Casting a wide net

“We want to build recreational fishing as a major industry here in Freeport,” said Evonn Caraway, Underwater Expeditions office manager. While Captain Elliott’s dedicated their boats to fishing tours, Caraway said they are going to tailor their cruises to what their clients have in mind.

“We’ll be doing spear fishing, scuba diving, kayak shuttling and our main focus — offshore fishing,” Caraway said. “We’re not worried about the red snapper limits. So far, we’ve had no problems filling our books up.”

Not only will Underwater Expeditions be using the same boats and facilities as Captain Elliott’s, but they already have added another to the fleet, a 32-foot catamaran, and plan to add more, she said.

“We have the same captains, deckhands and everything, just new owners and new management,” she said.

They also held onto L.A. Cuban, the walking Rolodex of Captain Elliott’s. She has worked every position in the company since her first day in 1988.

“I know all the regular customers,” Cuban said with a smile.

The four-fish limit on red snapper per person, a federal regulation, is not a major concern for Underwater Expeditions, she said. Only a few of the dozens of clients who have called or made reservations have even mentioned the fish, Caraway said.

“To me grouper is better meat than snapper anyway, it’s lighter and less gamey,” Caraway said as she stood out on the docks near the 87-foot “Capt. Casey”, their older fishing boat, and the 133-foot “Big E”, the longer, sleeker 2005-model vessel. “Most people come out to fish whatever is in season.”
---
‘X’ marks the spot

Schaefer is not stopping there. He has also purchased the Bed and Breakfast next door to the docks, and the purchase of a new “expedition” ship is in the works, said Underwater Expeditions operations manager Jamie Stovall.

“If we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it right,” Stovall said. “We’re really excited about this acquisition.”

Until Underwater Expeditions can get a hold of their own boat, Schaefer is financing expeditions on other boats. One such expedition is currently out in Caribbean waters off Aruba looking for the remains of Natalee Holloway, an Alabama high school senior whose 2005 disappearance became a media sensation.

“We are also going to explore some sunken shipwrecks — for treasure,” Stovall said.

These expeditions are an interesting part of this investment, but not very profitable, Stovall said. The charter tour operations should make Underwater Expeditions break even, at least, he said.

“Louis believes that having fun in work is bigger and better than money,” Stovall said. “This isn’t a have-to business.”
---
Sailing to fairer seas

Even though the Big E and Capt. Casey have been sold to Schaefer, Captain Elliott’s Party Boats lives on as the parent company of Texas Crew Boats, Cundieff said. His father, Elliott Cundieff, started Captain Elliott’s in Freeport more than 30 years ago.

“As far as getting back in the fishing business, it doesn’t look like that will happen anytime soon,” Cundieff said.

In the meantime, the Cundieff family will be busy in their more profitable venture, Texas Crew Boats. The company’s seven, soon to be nine, $2 to $5 million boats ferry passengers, supplies, water, fuel and groceries out to offshore oil field workers, Cundieff said.

“The beauty part of the operation is they pay for the fuel and oil of our boats for each day we work,” he said. “So long as the jobs are steady, things are going well.”

Cundieff said he was relieved when Schaefer bought the recreational fishing boats. He didn’t see any profit in it.

“It was no secret that it wasn’t going well. Maybe he thinks he can do different stuff with it and make money,” he said. “The recreational fishing business is just too seasonal — I think we got lucky someone was willing to buy. I hope they’re able to maintain it.”

Until a deal is done on the docks, Cundieff said he would tie his personal fishing boat there. Afterward, he said he assumes he’ll be paying Underwater Expeditions monthly rent to leave his boat at the dock his family has owned for three decades.

“That’s going to feel a little strange,” he said.

Hunter Sauls covers Freeport for The Facts. Contact him at (979) 237-0153.

Very interesting isn't it Lifesong?As his former company,which he bailed on after selling off all his stocks is going bankrupt,Schaefer is out buying up other companies and spending millions on a search for Natalee Holloway!Now it doesn't take to much LOGIC in my book to see something is definitely wrong with this picture!

KEEPTHEFAITH

Has this link between Schaefer and Captain Elliott been discussed here before?  Wouldn't it be possible that Captain Elliott or one of his employees is CAPS?  That would explain CAPS connection to Schaeffer and how he would know the dive site for the trap.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: January 31, 2009, 03:38:08 PM »

People are not all good/all bad but a mixture of these two things.  There are varying degrees of each in all of us.  This is what makes us human beings.

I have no problem with duel purposes in any search and do appreciate the effort of those who made it.  They did not have to even put forth any effort.

However, it is the total disregard of advice and information and warnings about the history of ALE and evidence that is heartbreaking. 

Private Eye said it best.  The effort was supurb but the game was rigged. 

It is the not ever knowing if there were human remains or not as we were told there were and to whom they belonged that created the controversy.

Now just how we get around that I can't imagine.  I guess I am stuck on stupid or something but I tend toward Natalee still being on land.  I know that doesn't make any sense with a whole ocean available but is just my gut feeling.  I still want to dig up the Sloot concrete and check the cess pool as well.

But I do remain open to information and don't have a really hard, fast theory even after all this time.  Still just wanting to know what happened to Natalee and see some resolution toward justice.  I used to be able to say just give her back but too much ill will has developed over the years and now I want somebody to pay for whatever they did to her.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: January 31, 2009, 03:39:09 PM »

Not sure why signing in vs. reading as a guest has become important, however, I guess I will sign in when reading now.  I ususally don't unless I post, which I rarely do.  But since I am signed in, I might as well post!

I have been catching up after not reading at this thread for a long time, and am shocked at all that has gone on.  While it is probably best not to be too invested in any one idea or theory, because that might obscure one's objectivity if other evidence comes along, it would certainly be hard not to recognize Kyle's betrayal of Natalee's family as shown in numerous recent posts.

Kudos and a hat tip to Janet for her amazing research, archival and logic skills in helping to bring this deception to light.  I, for one, find this turn of events shocking and distrubing after falling for the hope and inspiration that the Persistance brought.  Is there no end to the evil plot twists and turns that emerge from that hellhole of an island??

I continue to stand with the girl, and with any human or amphibian who works for justice on her behalf.  You monkeys are an amazing group of people (primates?).

Good to see you A's!  Thanks for posting!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: January 31, 2009, 03:42:26 PM »

Good to see you, A's.

And love your avatar but then I am a dog person for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: January 31, 2009, 03:42:27 PM »

http://www.iberianet.com/articles/2007/11/29/news/news/news00.txt

See the above link for an old news article with a lot of detail of who contacted who regarding the Persistence search.  I wasn't sure if it had already been posted here.  The article says TES contacted Schaefer and Schaefer contacted Silvetti.

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

"I've been trying to put this together for two and a half years...Louis Schaefer came forward with John Silvetti."
(transcript credit: texasmom)

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

Once again -- bless you and your superior organization skills, Janet. 

That poster would have actually had to READ here to have known that has been posted several times already.

Not a common characteristic for 'drive by's' intended to disrupt

You're mean.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: January 31, 2009, 03:43:31 PM »

So are Kyle and Caps (whom Kyle once described as "one step away from Dirty Hand) buddies now?

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: January 31, 2009, 03:44:34 PM »

People are not all good/all bad but a mixture of these two things.  There are varying degrees of each in all of us.  This is what makes us human beings.

I have no problem with duel purposes in any search and do appreciate the effort of those who made it.  They did not have to even put forth any effort.

However, it is the total disregard of advice and information and warnings about the history of ALE and evidence that is heartbreaking. 

It is the not ever knowing if there were human remains or not as we were told there were and to whom they belonged that created the controversy.

Now just how we get around that I can't imagine.  I guess I am stuck on stupid or something but I tend toward Natalee still being on land.  I know that doesn't make any sense with a whole ocean available but is just my gut feeling.  I still want to dig up the Sloot concrete and check the cess pool as well.

But I do remain open to information and don't have a really hard, fast theory even after all this time.  Still just wanting to know what happened to Natalee and see some resolution toward justice.  I used to be able to say just give her back but too much ill will has developed over the years and now I want somebody to pay for whatever they did to her.

I tend to think she is on land, too, because Joran seems certain she won't be found.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: January 31, 2009, 03:46:40 PM »

I tend to think she is on land, too, because Joran seems certain she won't be found.
Which is why I think she is in the sea.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: January 31, 2009, 03:49:04 PM »

Idstlou said: "If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you. "

KERMIT

"You are wrong. And you caused me grievous harm. I hope you are happy."

Off to the gym to digest why someone would harm the Frog!Why would that be and for what reason?

God Bless

KEEPTHEFAITH

Try not to let the hurt get you down Kermit.  Stay focus on your 3 1/2 year passion to expose the corrupt Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen.  That focus must include those who are abetting thsy corrupt Aruban investigation.

Hugs

Janet

Galatians 6:9 (New Living Translation)
9 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: January 31, 2009, 03:50:04 PM »

Idstlou said: "If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you. "

KERMIT

"You are wrong. And you caused me grievous harm. I hope you are happy."

Off to the gym to digest why someone would harm the Frog!Why would that be and for what reason?

God Bless

KEEPTHEFAITH

Try not to let the hurt get you down Kermit.  Stay focus on your 3 1/2 year passion to expose the corrupt Aruban investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen.  That focus must include those who are abetting thsy corrupt Aruban investigation.

Hugs

Janet

Galatians 6:9 (New Living Translation)
9 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.

AMEN.  Thank you Janet!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: January 31, 2009, 03:50:23 PM »

Wreck, I can understand fully why you would think that, too.  Maybe she started out on land and was finally put into the ocean?

I don't know and it is strictly a feeling and nothing logical that causes me to think she is still on land somewhere.

That's why I have never been able to forumlate a real theory as to what I think happened.  I can see too many possibilities.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 31, 2009, 03:53:00 PM »

Wreck, I can understand fully why you would think that, too.  Maybe she started out on land and was finally put into the ocean?

I don't know and it is strictly a feeling and nothing logical that causes me to think she is still on land somewhere.

That's why I have never been able to forumlate a real theory as to what I think happened.  I can see too many possibilities.

I never thought she was put in the ocean that first night. I think she was moved on a land at least a few times.

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: January 31, 2009, 03:54:21 PM »

Good to see you, A's.

And love your avatar but then I am a dog person for sure.

Hi Anna and Texas Mom!

Anna I didn't even know I liked dogs very much until we got our lab puppy a year ago, but what a delight she is!  I am so glad we have a pooch now to complete our family!

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: January 31, 2009, 03:59:39 PM »

Has anyone heard of or done any research on Casey Cundieff (or his dad) from Captain Elliott's?  Has it already been discussed here that Schaeffer had purchased Aruban businesses? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.