March 29, 2024, 03:41:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 190765 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 31, 2009, 07:35:25 PM »

I think his shift for the disruptions was over anyway.

I don't think so.  It's still early grab your popcorn and a seat.

I 'll knit while I wait.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: January 31, 2009, 07:35:33 PM »

With my own eyes I have seen Bastibro's posts at BNH and CnG. 

Janet - I have many helpers and many eyes 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: January 31, 2009, 07:36:33 PM »

Did you Klaas? Well, show me one post from me at BNH and show everyone that i`m a liar!!!
I`m sure you can`t. I also didn`t aspect this from you
But hey, that`s how we get to know eachother, i guess . .

And Magnolia, maybe you should get back to knit some goat-wool socks, that`s what you`re real good at

Wow!!!  Goat Wool Socks? I KNEW I liked Magnolia!!! She must be a very talented woman! Those are gorgeous...better known as Cashmere or Mohair , as I am sure you know, Bastibro

BTW,What are YOUR talents?

Tamikosmom is speculating.  Just give her a little time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: January 31, 2009, 07:36:53 PM »

I 'll knit while I wait.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: January 31, 2009, 07:38:00 PM »

I 'll knit while I wait.

Magnolia ... you are the greatest!!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: January 31, 2009, 07:38:33 PM »

I 'll knit while I wait.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: January 31, 2009, 07:38:37 PM »

I 'll knit while I wait.

I will grab my knitting bag and join you 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #587 on: January 31, 2009, 07:39:02 PM »

I 'll knit while I wait.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: January 31, 2009, 07:39:04 PM »

I've TRIED to be civil. The gloves are about to come off. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: January 31, 2009, 07:41:08 PM »

I 'll knit while I wait.

You can hand them out and tell them all to put a sock in it!!!!!!!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: January 31, 2009, 07:41:54 PM »

Has anyone heard of or done any research on Casey Cundieff (or his dad) from Captain Elliott's?  Has it already been discussed here that Schaeffer had purchased Aruban businesses? 
Can you fill us in? I think you have told us that you have some personal knowledge of John and/or Louis. I would be interested in pursuing ANY angle you might feel relevant.

I have no personal knowledge of anyone at SM or the Persistence or the family.  I read the article that lifesong brought forward a few pages back.  I had a big "lightbulb" moment when I read about the connection of Schaefer to purchasing the fishing boat company.  I thought that could explain the Caps connection and how Caps would know where to dive to see the cage.  Maybe Caps is one of the fishing boat company employees or owner.  Or maybe you have all already discussed that and I missed it.  I'm not trying to "out" Caps.  I was just very surprised to read that Schaefer bought those Aruban businesses around the same time as the sea search.

I have to go take care of the real "Iris" and her friends now. (mucking stalls and riding).  I'll check in later.

I don't think that would be Caps connection to Schaeffer.  Hotshot said she is the one who introduced Caps to Schaefer.   I do find it curious what was happening during the time Schaeffer and Salvetti decided to take that boat trip to Aruba.  What with all the goings on here in the U.S. with bankrupties, stock tanking.  Alot was happening with that company and then he ups and goes to Aruba looking for Natalee.  I am extremely grateful as I am sure the family is that they made that trip but the outcome I am sure was not what anyone expected.  Any connections to Aruba to me sends out bad vibs and should make anyone suspicious of their actual goal in the search.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: January 31, 2009, 07:43:04 PM »

I have taken up the new hobby (new for ME)  of tryin to sit on my hands, but is becomin a struggle lol *down hands.. I say..DOwn!!!* Oh well, baby steps baby steps i guess lol
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: January 31, 2009, 07:45:15 PM »

Did you Klaas? Well, show me one post from me at BNH and show everyone that i`m a liar!!!

And Magnolia, maybe you should get back to knit some goat-wool socks, that`s what you`re real good at

Maybe you need to go hang out with your loser friend ******* a little more.

Did you hear yourself say that? WOW those are big words for a little girl . .
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 09:50:15 AM by klaasend » Logged

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: January 31, 2009, 07:46:22 PM »

Kyle`s own words were ripped off their context by her. That`s my answer to you and to Janet.

sincerely, Bastian.

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #679 on: November 20, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »

I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.  He's expressed his opinion, been taken out of context and misunderstood a few times, but he's pretty spot on as far as facts are concerned.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.msg551217;topicseen#msg551217

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 31, 2009, 07:47:13 PM »

Maybe you need to go hang out with your loser friend ******* a little more.

Did you hear yourself say that? WOW those are big words for a little girl . .

Sit down son your panties are showing.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 09:50:50 AM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: January 31, 2009, 07:49:08 PM »

Has anyone heard of or done any research on Casey Cundieff (or his dad) from Captain Elliott's?  Has it already been discussed here that Schaeffer had purchased Aruban businesses? 
Can you fill us in? I think you have told us that you have some personal knowledge of John and/or Louis. I would be interested in pursuing ANY angle you might feel relevant.

I have no personal knowledge of anyone at SM or the Persistence or the family.  I read the article that lifesong brought forward a few pages back.  I had a big "lightbulb" moment when I read about the connection of Schaefer to purchasing the fishing boat company.  I thought that could explain the Caps connection and how Caps would know where to dive to see the cage.  Maybe Caps is one of the fishing boat company employees or owner.  Or maybe you have all already discussed that and I missed it.  I'm not trying to "out" Caps.  I was just very surprised to read that Schaefer bought those Aruban businesses around the same time as the sea search.

I have to go take care of the real "Iris" and her friends now. (mucking stalls and riding).  I'll check in later.

I don't think that would be Caps connection to Schaeffer.  Hotshot said she is the one who introduced Caps to Schaefer.   I do find it curious what was happening during the time Schaeffer and Salvetti decided to take that boat trip to Aruba.  What with all the goings on here in the U.S. with bankrupties, stock tanking.  Alot was happening with that company and then he ups and goes to Aruba looking for Natalee.  I am extremely grateful as I am sure the family is that they made that trip but the outcome I am sure was not what anyone expected.  Any connections to Aruba to me sends out bad vibs and should make anyone suspicious of their actual goal in the search.

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 -
« Reply #835 on: January 13, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »

I dont need to prove things to you.  I told you I got CAPS to silvetti, I got CAPS to DAVE.....  then later on CAPS gave me Silvettis number.  That is all there is to it.  I didnt inject myself, I got them in touch with who they needed to get in touch with.  Not a big deal. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.msg624464#msg624464

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 31, 2009, 07:50:33 PM »

WAIT!!!  Tamikomom is still speculating ...

Janet

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: January 31, 2009, 07:50:56 PM »

ARUBA COVER-UP

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500
 Idstlou said: ”Sceen shots were sent daily as intructed by the FBI agents in charge, and the footage was turned over at the first opportunity.” http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.540
Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: “I know that there were members of Quantico on board. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.580

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760

Quote from: ldstlou on January 02, 2009, 05:46:43 PM
I stated that posters have said part of your credibility stems from taking down a president and working beside two others. I simply asked them to elaborate. You don't have to tell me a thing if you don't want to.

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

POOP SUIT ALERT

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
<snip>
FBI did not know about it..."

Kyle was contacted by the FBI AFTER Freebirds sent the evidence/information to them.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

CAPS HAS 4 COMPUTERS:
My brain cell + 4 Computers are thinking in all possible scenarios,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.120

CAPS POSTED:
Got an email today from DH, why took so long?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.160

I would like to know why on February 7, Caps is talking about this witness on scared monkeys,
this is the witness that would only talk to John through his lawyer, fear of reprisal, but yet Caps feels it's okay to tell the world about him on February 7!

Really Kermit? Really? as my brother would say!
You are going to keep this charade up?

Because I have seen what I believe to be irrefutable evidence that you posted pics of a family member of yours here at SM and insinuated that those pics were of yourself...correct me please if I am wrong on this please.

If this is true, did your the family member know you were doing this and approve?

If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you.
But if I am not wrong, then your integrity has been compromised.
If I am not wrong, then you did the misleading.
If I am not wrong, and you are capable of posting pics of a family family on a public forum and insinuating they are pics of yourself, then you are capable of taking Kyle's words out of context and creating a conspiracy theory involving the crew members of the Persistence, people who devoted a lot of their own time, energy and money to search for Natalee at the request of Tim Miler and Dave Holloway.
If I am not wrong, then I believe you are also capable of falsely accusing people of assisting the ALE by sending them info from the pro-Natalee boards with no proof other than "your word".

All of this is just my humble opinion of course.

I do hope that I am wrong.

I am off to the Travel Show.
No Justice for Natalee, No Tourists for Aruba!

LDSLOU,

You've made it abundantly clear that you believe Kermit is a fraud.  I respect your right to that opinion.  Now could you sjow the same respect for those of us to believe her to actually discuss the case by scrolling past what you don't believe and stop disruption all discussions other than how you feel about Kermit?

Not that it matters and only for the record: I always believed that the frog was a fraud to.
To me the latest developments confirm my suspicions. JMHO

bastibro are you still posting at BNH.
Just asking...

Hello Blonde, I`m a member at Bring Natalee Home, just never took the time to post anything there.
What`s your point?  TIA

BTW Blonde Are U still talking to Reality on the phone?
Just asking

NO,Just that one time about the body in bag picture.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: January 31, 2009, 07:51:46 PM »

These are the perpetrators in this case:

Caps, OE and even Kermit were/are just trying to get to the truth.
The problem is that some people having difficulties to stay humble and that they enjoy the fact that some people make them to important, unfortunately(and i exclude Kyle here)

Bastibro, I wouldn't exclude Kyle in the least.  HE is the one who opened this can of worms. HE is the one who got diarrhea of the mouth and took those pictures and exposed the final act of this case by not turning over ALL information concerning the cage to the FBI and the family.  It wasn't his job (I am sure I will hear those words before the night is over) then he should have keep his big fat mouth shut and butt out of this.  But he didn't and now no one will ever know what was in that cage.  He said it was human remains, the FBI tested for DNA.  So who's remains were they.  If not Natalee then some other family is suffering the same fate as Beth and Dave.

I do totally agree the X's on each of those faces is what this is all about.  And unfortunately Aruba will never do what's right to bring Justice for Natalee. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: January 31, 2009, 07:53:26 PM »

San, you don't pull any punches, and our Wreck is removing his gloves..

Speaking of punches, did you see that ad I'm in tomorrow - I get punched and spill my coffee..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79tMMFja-Fw

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.