April 19, 2024, 12:16:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192639 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: January 31, 2009, 07:54:00 PM »

SO, hows Brinkmans investigation going?  Or was that just a bunch of hot air?

Brinkman probably at this moment belongs the the CnG site.  Appears everyone does, why not him?   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: January 31, 2009, 07:56:07 PM »

It took me several attempts to login (kept getting message that I didn't exist
javascript:void(0); , but knew that was not correct) I seldom post
because I do not usually have time and everyone else does a much better job at expressing themselves (usually saying what I am feeling or thinking). I got bumped off the forum and couldn't get back in for a while, so apologize that this post is after the fact.

I just wrote , deleted, then re-wrote what I wanted to say and I still can't come close to expressing my thoughts when it comes to Idstlou's posts, so I am going to simply give up. I will say, Kermit, it was a difficult decision you made to share info with us. It took a person of great character and strength to do what was right. If it were possible, I would hug you and thank you in person. I am so sorry that you have been treated so poorly by some. In my book, you are a true hero. Thank you.

Since I seldom post and won't suffer if I am banned or reprimanded , I will say to Idstlou, "Enough!"  Be silent long enough to read what others have shared with you, take the time to READ EVERY WORD. Then, step away from the forum(from reading or posting)  until you can distance yourself from emotion and evaluate the information the info that  has been offered to you. TAKE YOUR TIME to really think it through, then return, so there can be an open discussion and all sides can be shared.You may be surprised at the amount of respect you will garner once emotions are out of the picture. You may not change your mind, nor anyone else's but at least all will be heard.

Great post.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: January 31, 2009, 07:56:13 PM »

With my own eyes I have seen Bastibro's posts at BNH and CnG. 

Did you Klaas? Well, show me one post from me at BNH and show everyone that i`m a liar!!!
I`m sure you can`t. I also didn`t aspect this from you
But hey, that`s how we get to know eachother, i guess . .

And Magnolia, maybe you should get back to knit some goat-wool socks, that`s what you`re real good at

Maybe you need to go hang out with your loser friend ******* a little more.

Did you hear yourself say that? WOW those are big words for a little girl . .

How do you know she's even a girl?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 09:51:30 AM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 31, 2009, 07:56:22 PM »

]Just asking[/color]

NO,Just that one time about the body in bag picture.
[/quote]

I did recollect correctly.

Janet

++++++

Blonde was open with the members of the Truth For Natalee forum when she conversed with Reality in regards to an issue.

What interests me more is that YOU WERE THERE!!!

Were you a guest?  Were you a member?  What was your nic?

This wannabe detective is speculating ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: January 31, 2009, 07:57:29 PM »

San, you don't pull any punches, and our Wreck is removing his gloves..

Speaking of punches, did you see that ad I'm in tomorrow - I get punched and spill my coffee..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79tMMFja-Fw

That's how I feel when I go to work 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: January 31, 2009, 07:58:18 PM »

BTW Blonde Are U still talking to Reality on the phone?
Just asking

NO,Just that one time about the body in bag picture.

I did recollect correctly.

Janet

++++++

Blonde was open with the members of the Truth For Natalee forum when she conversed with Reality in regards to an issue.

What interests me more is that YOU WERE THERE!!!

Were you a guest?  Were you a member?  What was your nic?

This wannabe detective is speculating ...

Janet

[/quote]

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: January 31, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »

Appears to have been hot air or stopped in it's tracks. 

Stopped in it's track!!

You are really feared/respected Klaas.  Hey ... Tamikosmom has nightmares regarding the "red botton".

Janet

What's a red botton????

A red botton is what is awarded to the monkey with the highest number of inane posts at the end of each year.
Hmmm, I dont know you very well, when I see your avi, I think of the beautiful post you made to Peaches when she left our world.

We all have many facets to our personality. Peaches was wonderful human being and I admired her for her honesty, her humour, her commitment and her courage.

I can readily feel empathy and compassion for others and their situations, but I have great difficulty accepting that those who appear supportive of this forum and it’s leaders, can at the same time be posting 220+ posts at the forum set up to undermine and defame this forum, with a big percentage of these posts being copies of posts made here and pasted in the “Look what was just posted at SM” thread to be ridiculed, along with unkind posts about one of the mods here.

I endeavour to always be up front and truthful in my posts and I do tend to say things as I see them, but equating my comments here with what I felt at the loss of a dear Monkey friend and my personal beliefs is totally uncalled for in this thread.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: January 31, 2009, 08:00:57 PM »

Did you Klaas? Well, show me one post from me at BNH and show everyone that i`m a liar!!!

And Magnolia, maybe you should get back to knit some goat-wool socks, that`s what you`re real good at

Maybe you need to go hang out with your loser friend ******* a little more.

Did you hear yourself say that? WOW those are big words for a little girl . .

How do you know she's even a girl?

San is a boy Monkey??

Janet

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 09:52:12 AM by klaasend » Logged

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: January 31, 2009, 08:02:35 PM »

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: January 31, 2009, 08:03:48 PM »

Uncalled for.  You are WAY out of line here.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: January 31, 2009, 08:04:11 PM »

Appears to have been hot air or stopped in it's tracks. 

Stopped in it's track!!

You are really feared/respected Klaas.  Hey ... Tamikosmom has nightmares regarding the "red botton".

Janet

What's a red botton????

A red botton is what is awarded to the monkey with the highest number of inane posts at the end of each year.
Hmmm, I dont know you very well, when I see your avi, I think of the beautiful post you made to Peaches when she left our world.

We all have many facets to our personality. Peaches was wonderful human being and I admired her for her honesty, her humour, her commitment and her courage.

I can readily feel empathy and compassion for others and their situations, but I have great difficulty accepting that those who appear supportive of this forum and it’s leaders, can at the same time be posting 220+ posts at the forum set up to undermine and defame this forum, with a big percentage of these posts being copies of posts made here and pasted in the “Look what was just posted at SM” thread to be ridiculed, along with unkind posts about one of the mods here.

I endeavour to always be up front and truthful in my posts and I do tend to say things as I see them, but equating my comments here with what I felt at the loss of a dear Monkey friend and my personal beliefs is totally uncalled for in this thread.

You took that post all wrong.  I meant that I thought you were a very kind person and I still do.  I never cut and pasted any thing from here in the C and G forum - never. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: January 31, 2009, 08:05:36 PM »

These are the perpetrators in this case:

Caps, OE and even Kermit were/are just trying to get to the truth.
The problem is that some people having difficulties to stay humble and that they enjoy the fact that some people make them to important, unfortunately(and i exclude Kyle here)

1.Kermit-posted nothing but the truth backed up by the Freebirds,as well as Kyle!
2.Kyle-Potentially an accessory to obstruction of justice.Backed up by his own words,as well as actions.
3.CapsLockWizard-Has posted many false statements regarding this case!

And you call Kermit the fraud!

Kyle`s own words were ripped off their context by her. That`s my answer to you and to Janet.

sincerely, Bastian.

Oh, Bastibro, you are so lying your little head off.
I have seen you posting at BNH.

I registered there but they kicked me off because I never posted.
They would have kicked you to the curb too, if you had never posted.
All of the Freebirds have come here and stated that Kyle's post
were never taken out of context and were exactly as posted.

An outright LIE, that gives me the right to call you a LIAR Magnolia.

never lift the pressure of evil island
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: January 31, 2009, 08:05:49 PM »

San - LOL

It doesn't matter if a monkey is boy or girl, just as long as they are in it for the GIRL (Natalee).

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: January 31, 2009, 08:08:23 PM »

Blue Moom - will you share some of that popcorn...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #614 on: January 31, 2009, 08:09:31 PM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: January 31, 2009, 08:10:49 PM »

San - LOL

It doesn't matter if a monkey is boy or girl, just as long as they are in it for the GIRL (Natalee).

... but ... but ... I want to know.

Janet

_____

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: January 31, 2009, 08:11:10 PM »

San - LOL

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: January 31, 2009, 08:11:56 PM »

The problem is that some people having difficulties to stay humble and that they enjoy the fact that some people make them to important, unfortunately(and i exclude Kyle here)

1.Kermit-posted nothing but the truth backed up by the Freebirds,as well as Kyle!
2.Kyle-Potentially an accessory to obstruction of justice.Backed up by his own words,as well as actions.

Kyle`s own words were ripped off their context by her. That`s my answer to you and to Janet.

sincerely, Bastian.

Put a goat wool sock in it Bastibro.
 Klaas and Blonde have seen you post there too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: January 31, 2009, 08:13:25 PM »

No can do.  Blue Moon is sharing her popcorn with me and ... Magnolia is knitting me a sweat.

I feel so hinky all over.

Janet

_____

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: January 31, 2009, 08:14:02 PM »

sincerely, Bastian.

Put a goat wool sock in it Bastibro.
 Klaas and Blonde have seen you post there too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.