April 16, 2024, 09:39:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 191344 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #620 on: January 31, 2009, 08:14:45 PM »

These are the perpetrators in this case:

Caps, OE and even Kermit were/are just trying to get to the truth.
The problem is that some people having difficulties to stay humble and that they enjoy the fact that some people make them to important, unfortunately(and i exclude Kyle here)

1.Kermit-posted nothing but the truth backed up by the Freebirds,as well as Kyle!
2.Kyle-Potentially an accessory to obstruction of justice.Backed up by his own words,as well as actions.
3.CapsLockWizard-Has posted many false statements regarding this case!

And you call Kermit the fraud!

Kyle`s own words were ripped off their context by her. That`s my answer to you and to Janet.

sincerely, Bastian.

Oh, Bastibro, you are so lying your little head off.
I have seen you posting at BNH.

I registered there but they kicked me off because I never posted.
They would have kicked you to the curb too, if you had never posted.
All of the Freebirds have come here and stated that Kyle's post
were never taken out of context and were exactly as posted.

An outright LIE, that gives me the right to call you a LIAR Magnolia.

Put a goat wool sock in it Bastibro.
 Klaas and Blonde have seen you post there too.

And I truly hope he's allergic to wool.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: January 31, 2009, 08:15:53 PM »

With my own eyes I have seen Bastibro's posts at BNH and CnG. 

Did you Klaas? Well, show me one post from me at BNH and show everyone that i`m a liar!!!
I`m sure you can`t. I also didn`t aspect this from you
But hey, that`s how we get to know eachother, i guess . .

And Magnolia, maybe you should get back to knit some goat-wool socks, that`s what you`re real good at

Maybe you need to go hang out with your loser friend ******* a little more.

OMG San.  You are the best. Why mince words?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 09:54:10 AM by klaasend » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: January 31, 2009, 08:17:16 PM »

Bastibro- since I can't put my hands on proof at this moment that I've seen posts of yours at BNH I will apologize if you claim it's not true.  Doesn't really matter one way or the other anyway.  People post all over the place.  It's  more in WHAT is posted than WHERE it's posted.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: January 31, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »

And Tribro, I am sorry you took my post that way, and yes Im sorry I posted over there too.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: January 31, 2009, 08:22:34 PM »

San - LOL

It doesn't matter if a monkey is boy or girl, just as long as they are in it for the GIRL (Natalee).

From day one I have always been in it for the girl.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: January 31, 2009, 08:23:03 PM »

SO, hows Brinkmans investigation going?  Or was that just a bunch of hot air?

Appears to have been hot air or stopped in it's tracks. 

Stopped in it's track!!

You are really feared/respected Klaas.  Hey ... Tamikosmom has nightmares regarding the "red botton".

Janet

What's a red botton????

A red botton is what is awarded to the monkey with the highest number of inane posts at the end of each year.
Hmmm, I dont know you very well, when I see your avi, I think of the beautiful post you made to Peaches when she left our world.

We all have many facets to our personality. Peaches was wonderful human being and I admired her for her honesty, her humour, her commitment and her courage.

I can readily feel empathy and compassion for others and their situations, but I have great difficulty accepting that those who appear supportive of this forum and it’s leaders, can at the same time be posting 220+ posts at the forum set up to undermine and defame this forum, with a big percentage of these posts being copies of posts made here and pasted in the “Look what was just posted at SM” thread to be ridiculed, along with unkind posts about one of the mods here.

I endeavour to always be up front and truthful in my posts and I do tend to say things as I see them, but equating my comments here with what I felt at the loss of a dear Monkey friend and my personal beliefs is totally uncalled for in this thread.

Thanks Tibro, honestly is appreciated. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: January 31, 2009, 08:26:09 PM »

Blue Moom - will you share some of that popcorn...

Sure will.  Like my monkey goddess.  I stole this from Klaas and CBB was kind enough to put it in my moon for me.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: January 31, 2009, 08:29:00 PM »

O.K. I am caught up.  Going to set back now and eat my popcorn.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: January 31, 2009, 08:29:37 PM »

Hmmm, I dont know you very well, when I see your avi, I think of the beautiful post you made to Peaches when she left our world.

We all have many facets to our personality. Peaches was wonderful human being and I admired her for her honesty, her humour, her commitment and her courage.

I can readily feel empathy and compassion for others and their situations, but I have great difficulty accepting that those who appear supportive of this forum and it’s leaders, can at the same time be posting 220+ posts at the forum set up to undermine and defame this forum, with a big percentage of these posts being copies of posts made here and pasted in the “Look what was just posted at SM” thread to be ridiculed, along with unkind posts about one of the mods here.

I endeavour to always be up front and truthful in my posts and I do tend to say things as I see them, but equating my comments here with what I felt at the loss of a dear Monkey friend and my personal beliefs is totally uncalled for in this thread.

Tibo ... I do not believe that A1 meant to offend.  I believe she was attempting to be kind.

Sincerely, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: January 31, 2009, 08:31:14 PM »

San - LOL

It doesn't matter if a monkey is boy or girl, just as long as they are in it for the GIRL (Natalee).

From day one I have always been in it for the girl.

Just tell me that you are a girl Monkey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: January 31, 2009, 08:32:06 PM »

Tibo ... I do not believe that A1 meant to offend.  I believe she was attempting to be kind.

Sincerely, Janet
Thank you Janet, I was.  To clear the air, I apologize to all of you, I made a mistake.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: January 31, 2009, 08:34:47 PM »

The frog has answered all questions aimed at it, and backed them up with fact...Others (OE, Caps, Lalas) have been extended the same offer to redeem/clarify/answer/rebutt and have not done so.  Is this because they can’t factually validate their posts? Or does the cat seem to have their tongue? Just wondering…
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: January 31, 2009, 08:36:34 PM »

Did you Klaas? Well, show me one post from me at BNH and show everyone that i`m a liar!!!

And Magnolia, maybe you should get back to knit some goat-wool socks, that`s what you`re real good at

Maybe you need to go hang out with your loser friend ******* a little more.

?????????
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 09:54:53 AM by klaasend » Logged
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: January 31, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »

Bastibro- since I can't put my hands on proof at this moment that I've seen posts of yours at BNH I will apologize if you claim it's not true.  Doesn't really matter one way or the other anyway.  People post all over the place.  It's  more in WHAT is posted than WHERE it's posted.

Thanks Klaas, i`ve never had a doubt of your integrity until an hour ago but that`s all erased now
What i post really is my opinion
People(real friends, family) have always told me i have a huge sense of justice so i do trust myself on that(in large humility to God).
Thank you

never lift the pressure of evil island
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: January 31, 2009, 08:41:57 PM »

Non-Believers (of the frog) :

What is your explanation for items located in a crab trap (congruent with the infamous ocean disposal theory) that were inadvertently filmed by the ROV? Why would Aruba seem so quick to want to control its contents...diving from a "police" type boat, retrieving contents, then returning back to the "police" type boat? Then never discussing with others their findings? After all, one of the purposes of the dive was to locate a missing trap on the ocean floor, which possibly could contain evidence of a crime against NH? Furthermore, no one has heard the ALE, nor Mos talk about it, either. Seemed like a significant find...Did the suspicious divers have zip-lock baggies in their pockets? The pictures of the cage definitely contained more than just a little piece of fabric...What happened to the other unexplained object(s)? Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Any facts (not theory, speculation, or rumor) to discredit the frog?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: January 31, 2009, 08:42:10 PM »

I'm never affraid to admit when I'm wrong.  I have been wrong about alot of people over the last 4 years.  I was wrong about Bondia/Renfro when she was posting at SM.  I was wrong in the first week of this case giving ALE the benefit of the doubt. 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: January 31, 2009, 08:56:01 PM »

Watch out big guy.  Klaas and Magnolia are two of the most respected people here. 

I've just about had enough of the bull-shit.  If it continues I'm gonna start talkin.  Some of ya'll don't want me to do that.  You know it's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: January 31, 2009, 08:56:41 PM »

Since Klaasend set the record straight about Lalas not being banned...
Has Lalas gotten her computer glitch taken care of for the purpose of responding?
And since some claim to know and communicate to Caps and OE...
Why have they not bothered to clear the air, if false information was reported?

Very telling for me...

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: January 31, 2009, 08:57:36 PM »

I'm never affraid to admit when I'm wrong.  I have been wrong about alot of people over the last 4 years.  I was wrong about Bondia/Renfro when she was posting at SM.  I was wrong in the first week of this case giving ALE the benefit of the doubt. 

You aren't wrong about much, Klaas.
We have all been taken in a time or two.
I believed in the Persistence and I believed CapsLockWizzard for a while,
although Janet was never fooled.
It has been a complicated case with many twists and turns.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: January 31, 2009, 08:57:49 PM »

I think his shift for the disruptions was over anyway.

I don't think so.  It's still early grab your popcorn and a seat.

I 'll knit while I wait.

You go girl!!

I gotta can of Missouri whoop azz I'm just about ready to open up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.