March 29, 2024, 03:01:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 190763 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: January 31, 2009, 09:01:34 PM »

With my own eyes I have seen Bastibro's posts at BNH and CnG. 

Did you Klaas? Well, show me one post from me at BNH and show everyone that i`m a liar!!!
I`m sure you can`t. I also didn`t aspect this from you
But hey, that`s how we get to know eachother, i guess . .

And Magnolia, maybe you should get back to knit some goat-wool socks, that`s what you`re real good at

Watch out big guy.  Klaas and Magnolia are two of the most respected people here. 

I've just about had enough of the bull-shit.  If it continues I'm gonna start talkin.  Some of ya'll don't want me to do that.  You know it's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

Tread softly Snoopy.  Remember the star gazing incident when hubby was contemplating calling a meeting with the grown kids ... a meeting that would have had you going to a "rest" home ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: January 31, 2009, 09:03:03 PM »

Did you Klaas? Well, show me one post from me at BNH and show everyone that i`m a liar!!!

And Magnolia, maybe you should get back to knit some goat-wool socks, that`s what you`re real good at

Watch out big guy.  Klaas and Magnolia are two of the most respected people here. 

I've just about had enough of the bull-shit.  If it continues I'm gonna start talkin.  Some of ya'll don't want me to do that.  You know it's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

So true Snoopy. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #642 on: January 31, 2009, 09:03:58 PM »

Tread softly Snoopy.  Remember the star gazing incident when hubby was contemplating calling a meeting with the grown kids ... a meeting that would have had you going to a "rest" home ...

Janet

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: January 31, 2009, 09:05:11 PM »

Since Klaasend set the record straight about Lalas not being banned...
Has Lalas gotten her computer glitch taken care of for the purpose of responding?
And since some claim to know and communicate to Caps and OE...
Why have they not bothered to clear the air, if false information was reported?

Very telling for me...

Evidentally she has chosen not to post here
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: January 31, 2009, 09:08:35 PM »

Janet

Sorry I cussed.  This is just so rediculous.  Natalee deserves justice.  It's about her and not a few peoples self serving interest.  For gosh sakes it's a freakin internet forum.  Get a gosh darn life some of ya'll.  You know who I mean to.

Isn't it amazing how peoples true colors eventually come out.  They just can't behave for very long.  Pathetic.

I stand with the girl

I stand with the monkeys

I stand with the family

I stand with Kermit

I stand with the Freebirds
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 31, 2009, 09:12:06 PM »

Janet

Sorry I cussed.  This is just so rediculous.  Natalee deserves justice.  It's about her and not a few peoples self serving interest.  For gosh sakes it's a freakin internet forum.  Get a gosh darn life some of ya'll.  You know who I mean to.

Isn't it amazing how peoples true colors eventually come out.  They just can't behave for very long.  Pathetic.

I stand with the girl

I stand with the monkeys

I stand with the family

I stand with Kermit

I stand with the Freebirds

It's o.k. snoopy, I cussed too; just didn't post it.  I've done a lot of backspacing tonight.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: January 31, 2009, 09:13:07 PM »

I'm never affraid to admit when I'm wrong.  I have been wrong about alot of people over the last 4 years.  I was wrong about Bondia/Renfro when she was posting at SM.  I was wrong in the first week of this case giving ALE the benefit of the doubt. 

Me neither.  If I am ever wrong ... I will be be first to admit it.

My quiet hubby thinks I am perfect.  When "we" have a dispute ... it is always one sided.  I say what is on my mind.  Hubby then looks up from watching the TV ... looks me in the eye and responds ...  "ya ya, and you are just perfect".

What else can I say.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #647 on: January 31, 2009, 09:14:47 PM »

O/T coming up
Join John Walsh on the search for Kyle Fleischmann.

Saturday on FOX, 9 p.m. ET/PT, 8 p.m. CT.

The disappearance of an Elon University graduate will be featured on the TV show "America's Most Wanted" on Saturday.
Kyle Fleischmann, 25, has been missing since November 2007. He was last seen at Buckhead Saloon in Charlotte, where he lived. Fleischmann is a 2006 graduate of Elon.
The case was featured on "America's Most Wanted" in December 2007 and will be shown again Saturday, according to the show's Web site. The show begins at 9 p.m. on Fox.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: January 31, 2009, 09:15:44 PM »

Thank you Nut44x4
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: January 31, 2009, 09:16:47 PM »

O/T coming up
Join John Walsh on the search for Kyle Fleischmann.

Saturday on FOX, 9 p.m. ET/PT, 8 p.m. CT.

The disappearance of an Elon University graduate will be featured on the TV show "America's Most Wanted" on Saturday.
Kyle Fleischmann, 25, has been missing since November 2007. He was last seen at Buckhead Saloon in Charlotte, where he lived. Fleischmann is a 2006 graduate of Elon.
The case was featured on "America's Most Wanted" in December 2007 and will be shown again Saturday, according to the show's Web site. The show begins at 9 p.m. on Fox.

Thank Nut.

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #650 on: January 31, 2009, 09:34:12 PM »

I'm never affraid to admit when I'm wrong.  I have been wrong about alot of people over the last 4 years.  I was wrong about Bondia/Renfro when she was posting at SM.  I was wrong in the first week of this case giving ALE the benefit of the doubt. 

Me neither.  If I am ever wrong ... I will be be first to admit it.

My quiet hubby thinks I am perfect.  When "we" have a dispute ... it is always one sided.  I say what is on my mind.  Hubby then looks up from watching the TV ... looks me in the eye and responds ...  "ya ya, and you are just perfect".

What else can I say.

Janet

Oh no! Please let's don't start posting all of our wrongs! My list would be so much longer than anyone else's! The only longer one would be where I acknowledge that I was wrong!! 

BTW/OT  I just posted the answers to the first SM trivia quiz in Musings. You guys should have had them all hands down. There's still one unanswered. If you get a chance, go take a look and post your own!   
STUMP THE MONKEYS!!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: January 31, 2009, 09:35:28 PM »

Since Klaasend set the record straight about Lalas not being banned...
Has Lalas gotten her computer glitch taken care of for the purpose of responding?
And since some claim to know and communicate to Caps and OE...

Very telling for me...

Evidentally she has chosen not to post here

I wish she would.  I would like to ask her if she is the one who started the lie that I reported her to the FBI for posting about Lorenzo van Rijn as I would truly like to know who would fabricate such a whopping lie.  I would never have thought Lala's would do such a thing but can think of some people who probably would.  But without Lala's backing that up, wouldn't make any sense.  Doesn't anyway.  I am not so stupid I would think they would care.  It's just yet another nasty thing done in hidey holes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #652 on: January 31, 2009, 09:44:01 PM »

Goodnight

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: January 31, 2009, 09:45:33 PM »

Do you all remember when SM came to life?  We were all nice, everyone had their own ideas, and shared.  It was OK back then.  Now look below as to some of the nasty things people have to say HERE years later.  My answers in purple.

blue moon   Brinkman probably at this moment belongs the the CnG site. Appears everyone does, why not him?......Why are you so jealous?  Because they didn't ask you to join?  
Lady Devon   Since I seldom post and won't suffer if I am banned or reprimanded , I will say to Idstlou, "Enough!" Be silent long enough to read what others have shared with you, take the time to READ EVERY WORD......We have read every word a million times plus with the way some repeatedly post here.  It's not going to change a thing.   I have said many times "not that it means a thing"  Kyle was not in charge of the boat.  Nothing was his call, at all.  Just reading the screen.  CAPS is alot of what you'll all never see, because you chose to put his life at risk, by posting everything here on him.  
San   Maybe you need to go hang out with your loser friend ******* a little more............Wow, thats some harsh words there.  Can you prove this, is there a link?And they made you a mod?  Ooops, hurry and erase that!

Texasmom   And I truly hope he's allergic to wool. ........Thats horrible, what a Christian you are.

Always   And Tribro, I am sorry you took my post that way, and yes I'm sorry I posted over there too.......You are sorry?  Why?  
Buckshot   What is your explanation for items located in a crab trap (congruent with the infamous ocean disposal theory) that were inadvertently filmed by the ROV? Why would Aruba seem so quick to want to control its contents...diving from a "police" type boat, retrieving contents, then returning back to the "police" type boat? Then never discussing with others their findings? After all, one of the purposes of the dive was to locate a missing trap on the ocean floor, which possibly could contain evidence of a crime against NH? Furthermore, no one has heard the ALE, nor Mos talk about it, either. Seemed like a significant find...Did the suspicious divers have zip-lock baggies in their pockets? The pictures of the cage definitely contained more than just a little piece of fabric...What happened to the other unexplained object(s)? Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMM...And since some claim to know and communicate to Caps and OE........Things in the trap are things we will never know because of ALE, or maybe we will know because of the FBI crack pot that was on the boat.  But probably not because he was taken off the case, he was a bad seed.  He has been from the beginning.  Who evers call it was to let the ALE take this over made a VERY BAD decision, for sure.  But that wasn't Kyles call.  We don't claim to know these people, WE DO know and talk with these people.  SM people ran them off, and they choose not to come back here.  I can't blame them.  You want them to come back and speak after all you have done to them?  Would you come back if that was done to you after all your hard work?  Hey, I too know how they feel.  You do the same to me, but I am still here defending.  .............

Any facts (not theory, speculation, or rumor) to discredit the frog?   Oh there is alot of things to discredit someone who called themselves something they are not.
Snoopy   I've just about had enough of the bull-shit. If it continues I'm gonna start talkin.................talk, not too much that hasn't been said already.
Klaas   Evidentally she has chosen not to post here.......... ?

You know, whats on the internet is for public use, we have all said that many times.  So, why is it a big deal that things are taken over to other places?   We are all doing the same thing, and that is investigating the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  It's just that this group likes who they share with, and that group likes who they share with.  It seems to keep the bickering out of all of it, and thats how it should be.  I don't see you picking on the Goldmonkeys, or BFN, or any of the others out there.  Freebirds are here now, because there is no where else to go.  Either they were kicked outta the Freebirds, OR they have given up and want to take some glory.  Fine, they were good people till all of this.  Lots of respect has been lost due to all that has been said here.  
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 10:24:47 AM by klaasend » Logged

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: January 31, 2009, 09:49:52 PM »

Non-Believers (of the frog) :

What is your explanation for items located in a crab trap (congruent with the infamous ocean disposal theory) that were inadvertently filmed by the ROV? Why would Aruba seem so quick to want to control its contents...diving from a "police" type boat, retrieving contents, then returning back to the "police" type boat? Then never discussing with others their findings? After all, one of the purposes of the dive was to locate a missing trap on the ocean floor, which possibly could contain evidence of a crime against NH? Furthermore, no one has heard the ALE, nor Mos talk about it, either. Seemed like a significant find...Did the suspicious divers have zip-lock baggies in their pockets? The pictures of the cage definitely contained more than just a little piece of fabric...What happened to the other unexplained object(s)? Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Any facts (not theory, speculation, or rumor) to discredit the frog?

Wish Janet would post this over and over, as it would be a great place to start...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: January 31, 2009, 09:56:18 PM »

Hotshot, every single one of you have been offered the forum to tell YOUR side.  Still waiting for just ONE answer or rebuttle. Were not the ones coming here and calling out posters and casting aspersions. If you don't like it here -take a hike and take your friends with you. You alll are very tiresome.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: January 31, 2009, 09:56:38 PM »

Do you all remember when SM came to life?  We were all nice, everyone had their own ideas, and shared.  It was OK back then.  Now look below as to some of the nasty things people have to say HERE years later.  My answers in purple.

blue moon   Brinkman probably at this moment belongs the the CnG site. Appears everyone does, why not him?......Why are you so jealous?  Because they didn't ask you to join?  
Lady Devon   Since I seldom post and won't suffer if I am banned or reprimanded , I will say to Idstlou, "Enough!" Be silent long enough to read what others have shared with you, take the time to READ EVERY WORD......We have read every word a million times plus with the way some repeatedly post here.  It's not going to change a thing.   I have said many times "not that it means a thing"  Kyle was not in charge of the boat.  Nothing was his call, at all.  Just reading the screen.  CAPS is alot of what you'll all never see, because you chose to put his life at risk, by posting everything here on him.  
San   Maybe you need to go hang out with your loser friend ******* a little more............Wow, thats some harsh words there.  Can you prove this, is there a link?And they made you a mod?  Ooops, hurry and erase that!

Texasmom   And I truly hope he's allergic to wool. ........Thats horrible, what a Christian you are.

Always   And Tribro, I am sorry you took my post that way, and yes I'm sorry I posted over there too.......You are sorry?  Why?  
Buckshot   What is your explanation for items located in a crab trap (congruent with the infamous ocean disposal theory) that were inadvertently filmed by the ROV? Why would Aruba seem so quick to want to control its contents...diving from a "police" type boat, retrieving contents, then returning back to the "police" type boat? Then never discussing with others their findings? After all, one of the purposes of the dive was to locate a missing trap on the ocean floor, which possibly could contain evidence of a crime against NH? Furthermore, no one has heard the ALE, nor Mos talk about it, either. Seemed like a significant find...Did the suspicious divers have zip-lock baggies in their pockets? The pictures of the cage definitely contained more than just a little piece of fabric...What happened to the other unexplained object(s)? Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMM...And since some claim to know and communicate to Caps and OE........Things in the trap are things we will never know because of ALE, or maybe we will know because of the FBI crack pot that was on the boat.  But probably not because he was taken off the case, he was a bad seed.  He has been from the beginning.  Who evers call it was to let the ALE take this over made a VERY BAD decision, for sure.  But that wasn't Kyles call.  We don't claim to know these people, WE DO know and talk with these people.  SM people ran them off, and they choose not to come back here.  I can't blame them.  You want them to come back and speak after all you have done to them?  Would you come back if that was done to you after all your hard work?  Hey, I too know how they feel.  You do the same to me, but I am still here defending.  .............

Any facts (not theory, speculation, or rumor) to discredit the frog?   Oh there is alot of things to discredit someone who called themselves something they are not.
Snoopy   I've just about had enough of the bull-shit. If it continues I'm gonna start talkin.................talk, not too much that hasn't been said already.

You know, whats on the internet is for public use, we have all said that many times.  So, why is it a big deal that things are taken over to other places?   We are all doing the same thing, and that is investigating the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  It's just that this group likes who they share with, and that group likes who they share with.  It seems to keep the bickering out of all of it, and thats how it should be.  I don't see you picking on the Goldmonkeys, or BFN, or any of the others out there.  Freebirds are here now, because there is no where else to go.  Either they were kicked outta the Freebirds, OR they have given up and want to take some glory.  Fine, they were good people till all of this.  Lots of respect has been lost due to all that has been said here.  

Jealous, you have got to be kidding.  You all are the most childish people I have even met in my life.  Don't flatter yourself.  Guess I am special though cause you noticed my post.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 10:25:11 AM by klaasend » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: January 31, 2009, 09:57:41 PM »

A picture's worth a thousand words.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 10:25:33 AM by klaasend » Logged

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: January 31, 2009, 09:58:56 PM »

Hotshot,
Did Lala's tell you I reported her to the FBI or did you make that up all on your own?

It's a lie and you very likely know that.  The FBI is not interested in Internet forums.  They are in other things though.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 31, 2009, 10:02:24 PM »

Non-Believers (of the frog) :

What is your explanation for items located in a crab trap (congruent with the infamous ocean disposal theory) that were inadvertently filmed by the ROV? Why would Aruba seem so quick to want to control its contents...diving from a "police" type boat, retrieving contents, then returning back to the "police" type boat? Then never discussing with others their findings? After all, one of the purposes of the dive was to locate a missing trap on the ocean floor, which possibly could contain evidence of a crime against NH? Furthermore, no one has heard the ALE, nor Mos talk about it, either. Seemed like a significant find...Did the suspicious divers have zip-lock baggies in their pockets? The pictures of the cage definitely contained more than just a little piece of fabric...What happened to the other unexplained object(s)? Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Any facts (not theory, speculation, or rumor) to discredit the frog?

Wish Janet would post this over and over, as it would be a great place to start...

It would be a good place to start.

Just refute the information provided by Kyle.

That is all we have asked.

And yet have been called names, insulted and lied about and more.  Just for asking for one shred of proof that what Kyle said was not true.  I wish to heaven it wasn't!  But yet all we get is name calling because we bother to read and take his posts seriously.

Strange how the rest of us can disagree and have different opinions but only some have to call names, call people crazy, liars, frauds, etc.

I guess that's the difference in character of people, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.