April 26, 2024, 07:48:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192894 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: January 31, 2009, 10:03:49 PM »

author=texasmom link=topic=4460.msg654345#msg654345 date=1233457061]
Do you all remember when SM came to life?  We were all nice, everyone had their own ideas, and shared.  It was OK back then.  Now look below as to some of the nasty things people have to say HERE years later.  My answers in purple.

blue moon   Brinkman probably at this moment belongs the the CnG site. Appears everyone does, why not him?......Why are you so jealous?  Because they didn't ask you to join?  
Lady Devon   Since I seldom post and won't suffer if I am banned or reprimanded , I will say to Idstlou, "Enough!" Be silent long enough to read what others have shared with you, take the time to READ EVERY WORD......We have read every word a million times plus with the way some repeatedly post here.  It's not going to change a thing.   I have said many times "not that it means a thing"  Kyle was not in charge of the boat.  Nothing was his call, at all.  Just reading the screen.  CAPS is alot of what you'll all never see, because you chose to put his life at risk, by posting everything here on him.  
San   Maybe you need to go hang out with your loser friend ******* a little more............Wow, thats some harsh words there.  Can you prove this, is there a link?And they made you a mod?  Ooops, hurry and erase that!

Texasmom   And I truly hope he's allergic to wool. ........Thats horrible, what a Christian you are.

Always   And Tribro, I am sorry you took my post that way, and yes I'm sorry I posted over there too.......You are sorry?  Why?  
Buckshot   What is your explanation for items located in a crab trap (congruent with the infamous ocean disposal theory) that were inadvertently filmed by the ROV? Why would Aruba seem so quick to want to control its contents...diving from a "police" type boat, retrieving contents, then returning back to the "police" type boat? Then never discussing with others their findings? After all, one of the purposes of the dive was to locate a missing trap on the ocean floor, which possibly could contain evidence of a crime against NH? Furthermore, no one has heard the ALE, nor Mos talk about it, either. Seemed like a significant find...Did the suspicious divers have zip-lock baggies in their pockets? The pictures of the cage definitely contained more than just a little piece of fabric...What happened to the other unexplained object(s)? Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMM...And since some claim to know and communicate to Caps and OE........Things in the trap are things we will never know because of ALE, or maybe we will know because of the FBI crack pot that was on the boat.  But probably not because he was taken off the case, he was a bad seed.  He has been from the beginning.  Who evers call it was to let the ALE take this over made a VERY BAD decision, for sure.  But that wasn't Kyles call.  We don't claim to know these people, WE DO know and talk with these people.  SM people ran them off, and they choose not to come back here.  I can't blame them.  You want them to come back and speak after all you have done to them?  Would you come back if that was done to you after all your hard work?  Hey, I too know how they feel.  You do the same to me, but I am still here defending.  .............
Why have they not bothered to clear the air, if false information was reported?

Any facts (not theory, speculation, or rumor) to discredit the frog?   Oh there is alot of things to discredit someone who called themselves something they are not.
Snoopy   I've just about had enough of the bull-shit. If it continues I'm gonna start talkin.................talk, not too much that hasn't been said already.
Klaas   Evidentally she has chosen not to post here.......... ?

You know, whats on the internet is for public use, we have all said that many times.  So, why is it a big deal that things are taken over to other places?   We are all doing the same thing, and that is investigating the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  It's just that this group likes who they share with, and that group likes who they share with.  It seems to keep the bickering out of all of it, and thats how it should be.  I don't see you picking on the Goldmonkeys, or BFN, or any of the others out there.  Freebirds are here now, because there is no where else to go.  Either they were kicked outta the Freebirds, OR they have given up and want to take some glory.  Fine, they were good people till all of this.  Lots of respect has been lost due to all that has been said here.  

Yup, you would be the one to post something like this.  Once again jealousy will get you nowhere fast.  At least you know I went to Aruba to get info.  Alot more then what you have done.  Ohhhhh Call out the frog...I smell her coming!  Or call out the newbie frog.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 10:18:08 AM by klaasend » Logged

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: January 31, 2009, 10:03:51 PM »

Hotshot,
Did Lala's tell you I reported her to the FBI or did you make that up all on your own?

It's a lie and you very likely know that.  The FBI is not interested in Internet forums.  They are in other things though.

BUMP

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: January 31, 2009, 10:04:26 PM »

"A picture is worth a 1000 words"

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: January 31, 2009, 10:04:49 PM »

Hotshot, why not open up CnG just like SM so everyone can read and post there just like you and the rest of the crowd do here?  Then we can be the judge of what is being said there versus what is being said here.  Just a suggestion.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #664 on: January 31, 2009, 10:05:16 PM »

Do you all remember when SM came to life?  We were all nice, everyone had their own ideas, and shared.  It was OK back then.  Now look below as to some of the nasty things people have to say HERE years later.  My answers in purple.

blue moon   Brinkman probably at this moment belongs the the CnG site. Appears everyone does, why not him?......Why are you so jealous?  Because they didn't ask you to join?  
Lady Devon   Since I seldom post and won't suffer if I am banned or reprimanded , I will say to Idstlou, "Enough!" Be silent long enough to read what others have shared with you, take the time to READ EVERY WORD......We have read every word a million times plus with the way some repeatedly post here.  It's not going to change a thing.   I have said many times "not that it means a thing"  Kyle was not in charge of the boat.  Nothing was his call, at all.  Just reading the screen.  CAPS is alot of what you'll all never see, because you chose to put his life at risk, by posting everything here on him.  
San   Maybe you need to go hang out with your loser friend ******* a little more............Wow, thats some harsh words there.  Can you prove this, is there a link?And they made you a mod?  Ooops, hurry and erase that!

Texasmom   And I truly hope he's allergic to wool. ........Thats horrible, what a Christian you are.

Always   And Tribro, I am sorry you took my post that way, and yes I'm sorry I posted over there too.......You are sorry?  Why?  
Buckshot   What is your explanation for items located in a crab trap (congruent with the infamous ocean disposal theory) that were inadvertently filmed by the ROV? Why would Aruba seem so quick to want to control its contents...diving from a "police" type boat, retrieving contents, then returning back to the "police" type boat? Then never discussing with others their findings? After all, one of the purposes of the dive was to locate a missing trap on the ocean floor, which possibly could contain evidence of a crime against NH? Furthermore, no one has heard the ALE, nor Mos talk about it, either. Seemed like a significant find...Did the suspicious divers have zip-lock baggies in their pockets? The pictures of the cage definitely contained more than just a little piece of fabric...What happened to the other unexplained object(s)? Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMM...And since some claim to know and communicate to Caps and OE........Things in the trap are things we will never know because of ALE, or maybe we will know because of the FBI crack pot that was on the boat.  But probably not because he was taken off the case, he was a bad seed.  He has been from the beginning.  Who evers call it was to let the ALE take this over made a VERY BAD decision, for sure.  But that wasn't Kyles call.  We don't claim to know these people, WE DO know and talk with these people.  SM people ran them off, and they choose not to come back here.  I can't blame them.  You want them to come back and speak after all you have done to them?  Would you come back if that was done to you after all your hard work?  Hey, I too know how they feel.  You do the same to me, but I am still here defending.  .............

Any facts (not theory, speculation, or rumor) to discredit the frog?   Oh there is alot of things to discredit someone who called themselves something they are not.
Snoopy   I've just about had enough of the bull-shit. If it continues I'm gonna start talkin.................talk, not too much that hasn't been said already.

You know, whats on the internet is for public use, we have all said that many times.  So, why is it a big deal that things are taken over to other places?   We are all doing the same thing, and that is investigating the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  It's just that this group likes who they share with, and that group likes who they share with.  It seems to keep the bickering out of all of it, and thats how it should be.  I don't see you picking on the Goldmonkeys, or BFN, or any of the others out there.  Freebirds are here now, because there is no where else to go.  Either they were kicked outta the Freebirds, OR they have given up and want to take some glory.  Fine, they were good people till all of this.  Lots of respect has been lost due to all that has been said here.  

A picture's worth a thousand words.

Hotshot...I used to have respect for You but now all I have for You is revulsion...Who the hell do You think You are...Telling anyone to be ashamed of theirselves...Just look at Yourself in this picture...there is absolutely no excuse to be in an embrace with SC unless You will stoop to anything to get what You want...Disgusting absolutely disgusting... 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 10:18:38 AM by klaasend » Logged

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: January 31, 2009, 10:07:34 PM »

A picture's worth a thousand words.

Yes, it is.  Just getting information, donchaknow.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: January 31, 2009, 10:07:50 PM »

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 10:19:01 AM by klaasend » Logged
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: January 31, 2009, 10:07:59 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52208.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Chinese takeover Valero promising

31 Jan, 2009, 14:06 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The odds that China takes over the Valero refinery, is not unlikely, as late as Henri Coffie, former manager of the refinery in San Nicolas know. China, according to him negotiate with Venezuela over the supply of crude oil.
In November, this newspaper has reported on a visit to China Petro Valero after a takeover by Brazil's Petrobras failed. Coffie said in an interview for the World that he has read that the Chinese want to close deals for Venezuelan oil: "It would be an ideal situation if the Chinese would deliver oil to our refinery." The reason why the Chinese would want is for him not entirely clear. "They have the same refineries."

Clearly it is the former manager for the Valero refinery in hand to do. "Not so long ago was told that 6 billion dollars is needed for the refinery to restore and investments to make better, more marketable products on the market. Without a partner, there will be no investment and it is viewed. "
According Coffie Venezuela probably has no interest in the refinery: "They have the opportunity for her to take over in 1985 when Lake was close."

These kinds of decisions are not made in a day and they get a lot of advance planning.
Including such things as mapping the ocean floor, as they will need some crude oil to refine, better to have your own crude then to be dependant on others...
MO.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: January 31, 2009, 10:11:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52208.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Chinese takeover Valero promising

31 Jan, 2009, 14:06 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The odds that China takes over the Valero refinery, is not unlikely, as late as Henri Coffie, former manager of the refinery in San Nicolas know. China, according to him negotiate with Venezuela over the supply of crude oil.
In November, this newspaper has reported on a visit to China Petro Valero after a takeover by Brazil's Petrobras failed. Coffie said in an interview for the World that he has read that the Chinese want to close deals for Venezuelan oil: "It would be an ideal situation if the Chinese would deliver oil to our refinery." The reason why the Chinese would want is for him not entirely clear. "They have the same refineries."

Clearly it is the former manager for the Valero refinery in hand to do. "Not so long ago was told that 6 billion dollars is needed for the refinery to restore and investments to make better, more marketable products on the market. Without a partner, there will be no investment and it is viewed. "
According Coffie Venezuela probably has no interest in the refinery: "They have the opportunity for her to take over in 1985 when Lake was close."

These kinds of decisions are not made in a day and they get a lot of advance planning.
Including such things as mapping the ocean floor, as they will need some crude oil to refine, better to have your own crude then to be dependant on others...
MO.

Yes, indeed, there could be many commercial uses for a map of the ocean floor in that part of the world these days.  The ChiComs, the Russians and the Arubans for that natural gas line from Chavez.

And that's not to mention any others interested that we have not even considered or heard about.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: January 31, 2009, 10:14:55 PM »

Hotshot...I used to have respect for You but now all I have for You is revulsion...Who the hell do You think You are...Telling anyone to be ashamed of theirselves...Just look at Yourself in this picture...there is absolutely no excuse to be in an embrace with SC unless You will stoop to anything to get what You want...Disgusting absolutely disgusting...

Hotping, you wouldn't know the first thing about getiing up and going somewhere to go and help.  From the beginning I have been one of the people who had befriended the suspects.  (as shown in the picture)  in person, and online with many more then just SC.  I was a new face to Aruba, and I took the chance to go and look for answers.  I don't see you bashing RED for the picture with Renfro.  Same thing my friend, same thing.  But thats OK you just keep thinking the way you do, it will get you far.

Anna, I'd rather not talk about that here.  contact me if you wish.

Ahhhh the other frog, is here I see.  Hi Mia  <<<waving>>>

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: January 31, 2009, 10:14:58 PM »

Hotshot,
Did Lala's tell you I reported her to the FBI or did you make that up all on your own?

It's a lie and you very likely know that.  The FBI is not interested in Internet forums.  They are in other things though.

BUMP

I want to know your source for lying about me, Kathy.  And why you are suddenly so interested in me when I have hardly ever even posted one word to you of any kind until you attacked me.

And by the way, there is no glory in this tragedy.  Only one sick puppy would think there was and make such a statement.  Is that what you are after with inserting yourself in this even when it is totally inappropriate to do so?

If it is, I have some very bad news for you.  And just what is it that you have accomplished with all your theatrics anyway? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: January 31, 2009, 10:15:30 PM »

author=texasmom link=topic=4460.msg654345#msg654345 date=1233457061]

Yup, you would be the one to post something like this.  Once again jealousy will get you nowhere fast.  At least you know I went to Aruba to get info.  Alot more then what you have done.  Ohhhhh Call out the frog...I smell her coming!  Or call out the newbie frog.

I am so sick of you bringing up your going to Aruba.  We KNOW you went, but it seems you want some kind of freakin' medal.  How dare you weigh what you've done against someone else here & say you've done more.  If it was done for justice for Natalee then shut you mouth.  Bastibro said something about Kermit and illuded to his/her not being humble and wanting praise.  Ummmmm, what the hell are you doing? 

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 10:19:58 AM by klaasend » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: January 31, 2009, 10:16:54 PM »

You rang!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #673 on: January 31, 2009, 10:17:05 PM »

( I'm on a diet )
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: January 31, 2009, 10:17:47 PM »

Hotping, you wouldn't know the first thing about getiing up and going somewhere to go and help.  From the beginning I have been one of the people who had befriended the suspects.  (as shown in the picture)  in person, and online with many more then just SC.  I was a new face to Aruba, and I took the chance to go and look for answers.  I don't see you bashing RED for the picture with Renfro.  Same thing my friend, same thing.  But thats OK you just keep thinking the way you do, it will get you far.

Hotshot - there's a difference between having you photo taken with a reporter and one of the suspects in the case.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #675 on: January 31, 2009, 10:18:03 PM »

You are truly sick Hotshot...And by the way... KMA!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: January 31, 2009, 10:19:44 PM »

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 -
« Reply #835 on: January 13, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »

I dont need to prove things to you.  I told you I got CAPS to silvetti, I got CAPS to DAVE.....  then later on CAPS gave me Silvettis number.  That is all there is to it.  I didnt inject myself, I got them in touch with who they needed to get in touch with.  Not a big deal.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.msg624464#msg624464

me thinks another lie is told

lalasmom emailed Dave to get him to contact Caps.
not Hotshot

Dont' make me post the sucker cuz I will

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: January 31, 2009, 10:20:20 PM »

What in hell do you mean you would rather not talk about that here?

You are the bitch who posted those lies about me right here and NOW you don't want to talk about it here?

You already did talk about it here and now I want you to answer me here.  NO!  I DO NOT WANT ANY PERSONAL CONTACT WITH YOU AT ALL!  EVER!  GET THAT STRAIGHT, TOO!  And I think you know why.

Here is where you posted your lie and here is where I want an answer. 

And be very, very careful, Kathy.  I am NONE of your business whatsoever.  Keep that in mind, mkay???

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: January 31, 2009, 10:20:55 PM »

You rang!

salut

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #679 on: January 31, 2009, 10:21:32 PM »

Jealous of this?  Of your being thisclose to Steve Croes?  NOT.  

Just what bombshell information did you get from that close encounter?  If anything at all came of it other than your disgracing yourself; I haven't heard about it.  Yeah, you really DID SOMETHING there Hotshot...keep telling yourself that.

How much further were you/are you willing to go?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.