April 24, 2024, 08:46:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192753 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: January 31, 2009, 10:58:11 PM »

Kermit, want me to knit you some goat socks for your
froggie legs?

Magnolia ... you have not yet finished knitting my sweater.  Kermit arrives on the scene and ... "Kermit, want me to knit you some goat socks for your froggie legs?"

Kermit lives in the southern US.  I live north of the Canadian border.  Just think about it.

Hi Kermit!!!

Janet

Ah, but Janet, we southerners are not acclimated to cold temps.  We suffer when it is even at freezing.  Our homes are not as well insulated and we don't have strong heat sources.  Besides, we have had to even buy winter coats in recent years it has been so cold.

Kermie's little froggie legs are very delicate and he needs those leg warmers badly.

lol, yes my legs are all weak and wobbly.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #741 on: January 31, 2009, 10:59:14 PM »

How's your day Kermit?  Don't think anyone wants to talk face to face with you today.

Hotshot probably ran off to get her poop suit.

She needs more than a poop suit after some of the things She's done She needs a straight jacket...JMO

And probably some of this....for the cooties.

I think she NEEDS a little LOT of that to kill the bug up her buttinsky.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: January 31, 2009, 11:00:14 PM »

How's your day Kermit?  Don't think anyone wants to talk face to face with you today.

Hotshot probably ran off to get her poop suit.

I have a feeling as long as you are here she want be.

Maybe she had the poops.

The minute you popped in she was like "OH CHIT".

Guilt does that to a person.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: January 31, 2009, 11:00:18 PM »

Be back later (late) to mop up! Stand tall monkeys! 
Thanks Wreck! 

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: January 31, 2009, 11:00:28 PM »

When someone comes here and posts specific bold faced lies about me and makes accusations, I feel I have every right to ask for the source of these lies.

And why not disucss it right here where the lies were told in the first place and with the person who told them?

But as usual, no response.  That's because there is none.  The behavior of some of these disgruntled people is way over the top.  They try to take things to a new level constantly.

It's better to confront them right on the spot.  If you try to be polite it goes right over their head and is a wasted effort. 

So I do hope anyone who read the original lies sees the response I get when I ask for clarification and can figure this out for themselves.

I stand by Anna.

Ah, that's the nicest thing anybody has said to me all day, Kerm!

I would kiss you but then you would turn into a Prince and we wouldn't have our frog any more.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #745 on: January 31, 2009, 11:00:51 PM »

OK.I'm back.Had to go to the Daughter's basketball game!She made her first shot.On page 31 so i will catch up and see you all in a minute!

Yeah it was great Janet.She got the ball,she stood there,the parents screamed to shoot from the sidelines,she shot,made it.then ran down the floor and told us to be quiet!

That's GREAT KTF...reminds me of my boys; they always begged me to be quiet...never worked.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: January 31, 2009, 11:01:56 PM »

OK.I'm back.Had to go to the Daughter's basketball game!She made her first shot.On page 31 so i will catch up and see you all in a minute!

Yeah it was great Janet.She got the ball,she stood there,the parents screamed to shoot from the sidelines,she shot,made it.then ran down the floor and told us to be quiet!
Good job, I bet youre a great Dad.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: January 31, 2009, 11:02:15 PM »

These are the perpetrators in this case:

Caps, OE and even Kermit were/are just trying to get to the truth.
The problem is that some people having difficulties to stay humble and that they enjoy the fact that some people make them to important, unfortunately(and i exclude Kyle here)

1.Kermit-posted nothing but the truth backed up by the Freebirds,as well as Kyle!
2.Kyle-Potentially an accessory to obstruction of justice.Backed up by his own words,as well as actions.
3.CapsLockWizard-Has posted many false statements regarding this case!

And you call Kermit the fraud!

BASTIBRO'S LOGIC!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: January 31, 2009, 11:03:12 PM »

Welcome Mia.

I think we are scaring the children!

Sorry, Always1.  Not very pleasant, I know, but it seems to be the only way to deal with some shameless people.  They just won't be reasonable and won't respond to normal dialog.

She needs to act her age, not her shoe size.

Me?????????

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: January 31, 2009, 11:03:16 PM »

http://www.sacramentopress.com/headline/2601/HPI_in_Aruba_In_Search_of_Natalee_Holloway_Part_1

[

snip:

Sasha laughed. Sasha: You are a ghosthunter, this is funny. There are many ghosts here in Aruba and many stories. The blonde phantom woman, is probably the Lady of the Mist. The Lady of the Mist is a ghost of a woman, that may have drowned. If you want to know how Natalee died, I know some of Joran's (Joran van der Sloot) circle of friends. I was told that Joran placed some drugs in her drinks and when he got her out to the beach, she went into convulsions. He had one of his friends drop her out in the ocean. Joran was scared when Natalee went into convulsions, because it was his drugs that killed her. Joran could only think of getting rid of any evidence and that was disposing of the body. That is why Joran did not call the cops, he is a coward.

Paul: Sasha, why haven't you told the cops? Sasha: The cops already know and they do nothing. I don't want to be involved and please do not use my name in your article, not my real name, you can call me Sasha, that is okay. Paul: Wow! I was expecting to just try and get some EVPs, I didn't realize I was going to talk to a person that has some inside knowledge.

After my meeting with Sasha, I watched her as she walked into a crowd of people at the local mall and vanished. I can only wonder what other information, I will find while in Aruba?

As I walked back to my hotel, I sort of was in a trance after talking with Sasha. A Mercedes pulls up and a dark haired Arubian girl stops the Mercedes and opens the door and tells me to get in! As I prepared to get in, a horn blows and I realize I was merely daydreaming. The person blowing the horn, was a large old woman in an old beat up Chevy. I was daydreaming the James Bond (Quantum of Solice) scene.

Hey, what do you expect? I am in paradise, the island of dreams...I can daydream a little bit. But, I know that this vacation is becoming an adventure and the night has not even arrived yet.

Okay, the night is here. It's Wednesday night. It's time to get friendly. It's time to interview people. My first interviewee is: Vasilisa Henriquez. Vasilisa verifies the story that Sasha told me and doesn't mind that I use her real name in my article. Vasilisa looks like a model and she has this sweet Jamaican accent. Instead of calling me Paul, she calls me Pol. I like that. Vasilisa Henriquez also tells me that Joran called his father when Natalee supposingly died. It was Joran's father that took Natalee on the boat and dumped her body. This is the story that has been told repeatedly here in Aruba

Great article.  Pretty darn convincing! 

A simple crime is what I always called this.  BUT just going into convulsions doesn't warrant dumping her in the ocean.  Why not call an ambulance and leave her where she is at?  Because there is just a little more to the story that they are not telling.  She was gang raped by the pimps, probably filmed in the process and the Elders on that hell island covered it all up.  Just my opinion only.  But it is so frustrating that everyone on that island knows about this and what happened but cannot and will not do anything about it.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: January 31, 2009, 11:03:34 PM »

I would kiss you but then you would turn into a Prince and we wouldn't have our frog any more.

Perhaps a kiss would get rid of the warts that keep on jumping in here.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 11:05:40 PM by San » Logged
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: January 31, 2009, 11:04:12 PM »

That's GREAT KTF...reminds me of my boys; they always begged me to be quiet...never worked.  

Was Funny!Thanx TM back to JUSTICE FOR NATALEE...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: January 31, 2009, 11:04:29 PM »

The problem is that some people having difficulties to stay humble and that they enjoy the fact that some people make them to important, unfortunately(and i exclude Kyle here)

1.Kermit-posted nothing but the truth backed up by the Freebirds,as well as Kyle!
2.Kyle-Potentially an accessory to obstruction of justice.Backed up by his own words,as well as actions.

BASTIBRO'S LOGIC!

Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 -
« Reply #292 on: January 19, 2009, 09:56:41 PM »
4.Kermit isn't a GOD.Kermit is a Muppet and a FABULOUS one at that!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4388.280

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: January 31, 2009, 11:04:59 PM »

Good job, I bet youre a great Dad.

Thanx A1.We can only do our best!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: January 31, 2009, 11:05:57 PM »

Perhaps a kiss would get rid of the warts that keep on jumping in here.

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: January 31, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »

Welcome Mia.

Sorry, Always1.  Not very pleasant, I know, but it seems to be the only way to deal with some shameless people.  They just won't be reasonable and won't respond to normal dialog.

Me?????????

No, not you to act your age but the one who has photos taken making inappropriate contact with young males young enough to be her children.

I was apologizing to you if we are upsetting you with all the back and forth with our vermin problem we have in this thread.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: January 31, 2009, 11:07:24 PM »

BASTIBRO'S LOGIC!

Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 -
« Reply #292 on: January 19, 2009, 09:56:41 PM »
4.Kermit isn't a GOD.Kermit is a Muppet and a FABULOUS one at that!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4388.280

At the height of your career on the Muppet Show many did think of you as a God!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: January 31, 2009, 11:08:39 PM »

Welcome Mia.

Me?????????

No, not you to act your age but the one who has photos taken making inappropriate contact with young males young enough to be her children.

I was apologizing to you if we are upsetting you with all the back and forth with our vermin problem we have in this thread.
Oh,ok, thank you Anna.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: January 31, 2009, 11:11:23 PM »

http://www.sacramentopress.com/headline/2601/HPI_in_Aruba_In_Search_of_Natalee_Holloway_Part_1

[

snip:

Sasha laughed. Sasha: You are a ghosthunter, this is funny. There are many ghosts here in Aruba and many stories. The blonde phantom woman, is probably the Lady of the Mist. The Lady of the Mist is a ghost of a woman, that may have drowned. If you want to know how Natalee died, I know some of Joran's (Joran van der Sloot) circle of friends. I was told that Joran placed some drugs in her drinks and when he got her out to the beach, she went into convulsions. He had one of his friends drop her out in the ocean. Joran was scared when Natalee went into convulsions, because it was his drugs that killed her. Joran could only think of getting rid of any evidence and that was disposing of the body. That is why Joran did not call the cops, he is a coward.

Paul: Sasha, why haven't you told the cops? Sasha: The cops already know and they do nothing. I don't want to be involved and please do not use my name in your article, not my real name, you can call me Sasha, that is okay. Paul: Wow! I was expecting to just try and get some EVPs, I didn't realize I was going to talk to a person that has some inside knowledge.

After my meeting with Sasha, I watched her as she walked into a crowd of people at the local mall and vanished. I can only wonder what other information, I will find while in Aruba?

As I walked back to my hotel, I sort of was in a trance after talking with Sasha. A Mercedes pulls up and a dark haired Arubian girl stops the Mercedes and opens the door and tells me to get in! As I prepared to get in, a horn blows and I realize I was merely daydreaming. The person blowing the horn, was a large old woman in an old beat up Chevy. I was daydreaming the James Bond (Quantum of Solice) scene.

Hey, what do you expect? I am in paradise, the island of dreams...I can daydream a little bit. But, I know that this vacation is becoming an adventure and the night has not even arrived yet.

Okay, the night is here. It's Wednesday night. It's time to get friendly. It's time to interview people. My first interviewee is: Vasilisa Henriquez. Vasilisa verifies the story that Sasha told me and doesn't mind that I use her real name in my article. Vasilisa looks like a model and she has this sweet Jamaican accent. Instead of calling me Paul, she calls me Pol. I like that. Vasilisa Henriquez also tells me that Joran called his father when Natalee supposingly died. It was Joran's father that took Natalee on the boat and dumped her body. This is the story that has been told repeatedly here in Aruba

A simple crime is what I always called this.  BUT just going into convulsions doesn't warrant dumping her in the ocean.  Why not call an ambulance and leave her where she is at?  Because there is just a little more to the story that they are not telling.  She was gang raped by the pimps, probably filmed in the process and the Elders on that hell island covered it all up.  Just my opinion only.  But it is so frustrating that everyone on that island knows about this and what happened but cannot and will not do anything about it.

Does anyone recognize the name of the author of that article?  It seems vaguely familiar.

Blue Moon, Yes, after Joran drugged Natalee and gave her an overdose becuase he is incredibly stupid, I believe that what you said is what happened pretty much as well.

The fact that this Sasha says the police already know but won't do anything about it is just so discouraging. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: January 31, 2009, 11:12:15 PM »

[

snip:

I agree.  They all sure act guilty. The creepiest part is that someone probably still has a video. They seem too arrogant to destroy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.