April 24, 2024, 11:07:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192768 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: January 31, 2009, 11:12:26 PM »

At the height of your career on the Muppet Show many did think of you as a God!
[/quote]

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: January 31, 2009, 11:16:00 PM »

Iris, I believe that it was filmed and that tape made it to Florida where  Mr. Paulus made a mad dash to the U.S./Florida and either retrieved it or made sure it was destroyed and no copies existed.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #762 on: January 31, 2009, 11:16:38 PM »

[/quote]
KTF...
Not cool!
Now they know Kermit was a Muppet....
Too much personal data.. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: January 31, 2009, 11:18:15 PM »

KTF...
Not cool!
Now they know Kermit was a Muppet....
Too much personal data.. 

[/quote]

Klaas.I won't get banned for that will i?Promise it'll never happen again!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: January 31, 2009, 11:23:27 PM »

Iris, I believe that it was filmed and that tape made it to Florida where  Mr. Paulus made a mad dash to the U.S./Florida and either retrieved it or made sure it was destroyed and no copies existed.  JMO
I have believed that as soon as we heard rumors paulass went to fl...the pimps uploaded the tape to someone in fl....paulass made sure it would be covered up. I never believed the cover story that paulass went to fl because urine decided not to go to college there...what bs....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: January 31, 2009, 11:23:44 PM »

No, you are fine 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: January 31, 2009, 11:24:01 PM »

A simple crime is what I always called this.  BUT just going into convulsions doesn't warrant dumping her in the ocean.  Why not call an ambulance and leave her where she is at?  Because there is just a little more to the story that they are not telling.  She was gang raped by the pimps, probably filmed in the process and the Elders on that hell island covered it all up.  Just my opinion only.  But it is so frustrating that everyone on that island knows about this and what happened but cannot and will not do anything about it.

'The Abrams Report' for August 26
updated 11:37 a.m. PT, Mon., Aug. 29, 2005

Statement from the Prosecutor's Office

In the early morning hours of Friday, the 26th of August, 2005, police once more arrested the brothers, Satish Kalpoe and Deepak Kalpoe. They are in custody based on the same suspicions as before. They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody.

Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on. To arrest S.K. and D.K. again, there had to be new facts and circumstances. That is the case.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118769/

NANCY GRACE
Kalpoe Brothers Rearrested
Aired August 26, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

HELEN LEJUEZ, TWITTY FAMILY ATTORNEY: I don`t think this has to do with a lot of wiretapping. I do believe it has to do with bringing forth the new evidence. It has to do with the case approaching the 60 days and that they are adding new evidence so they can have the case going.

GRACE: OK, what new evidence, Helen?

LEJUEZ: The rape case.

GRACE: OK. You said new evidence. What "new evidence" regarding Natalee Holloway do you think prosecutors have?

LEJUEZ: Right now, they`re talking about a gang rape. So when we talk about a gang rape, we talk about a gang. The gang consisted of three of them. Right?
GRACE: Right.

LEJUEZ: Even though -- even though maybe it`s not out that the other suspect that`s in jail right now will be added to the gang, he is part of the gang.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/26/ng.01.html

Aruba Suspects Accused of Taking Sex Photos of Another Girl
Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: January 31, 2009, 11:24:58 PM »

Hope so, although it would be implicate them, it would be heartbreaking for the family if it turned up.  I remember the talk about the trip to Florida.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: January 31, 2009, 11:27:02 PM »

I have believed that as soon as we heard rumors paulass went to fl...the pimps uploaded the tape to someone in fl....paulass made sure it would be covered up. I never believed the cover story that paulass went to fl because urine decided not to go to college there...what bs....

Anyone remember the Grindle Codes?  Guess that was yet another riddler jerking us around.  Someone posted something like half a computer code and we knocked ourselves out trying to track it down.  Was the first virus I ever got on my computer bad enough to crash it.

Maybe that is why I don't like riddles any more.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: January 31, 2009, 11:29:28 PM »

No, you are fine 

Thanx!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: January 31, 2009, 11:31:16 PM »

BILLB.Just checkin in with ya!Judging from your posting so far it seems you got to your stackaholic meeting today!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: January 31, 2009, 11:31:22 PM »

I know we are all hoping for some sign that the investigation into the disappearance (murder) of Natalee is still making progress...do we have a list of the possible ways that may be happening?
1. civil case brought on behave of Beth in Netherlands court.
2. FBI looking into persistence involvement wrt to video/photes kyle discussed/Kermit exposed with Freebirds confirmation
3. hero moving forward with his promise of an investigation of jan vs.
4. rudy's call for an investigation because of the phone conversations btwn paulass/jan vs
5??
what do we think will bring Justice for Natalee??
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: January 31, 2009, 11:33:01 PM »

I know we are all hoping for some sign that the investigation into the disappearance (murder) of Natalee is still making progress...do we have a list of the possible ways that may be happening?
2. FBI looking into persistence involvement wrt to video/photes kyle discussed/Kermit exposed with Freebirds confirmation
4. rudy's call for an investigation because of the phone conversations btwn paulass/jan vs
5??

5.  The tapes TJ Ward gave to Greta that connect Paulus to "some Colombians" who might be implicated at least in the disposal of the remains?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: January 31, 2009, 11:33:48 PM »

5??

I also think many of us are waiting to hear what the Tj Ward tapes hold.Paulus and connections to Colombians??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: January 31, 2009, 11:34:26 PM »

Paulus did not have to go to Florida to get tuition money back.  Hell they themselves said the A-hole Joran was so smart he had a full paid scholarship so he lied, lied, lied about that trip.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: January 31, 2009, 11:34:51 PM »

LOL, our posts match even to the second!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: January 31, 2009, 11:34:57 PM »

You beat me to it Anna.Sorry you didn't get your Answer from HotShot.Maybe the answer will come in time.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: January 31, 2009, 11:36:00 PM »

Anyone remember the Grindle Codes?  Guess that was yet another riddler jerking us around.  Someone posted something like half a computer code and we knocked ourselves out trying to track it down.  Was the first virus I ever got on my computer bad enough to crash it.

Maybe that is why I don't like riddles any more.

I don't remember the Grindle Codes but I do remember a few did have their computers crashed.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: January 31, 2009, 11:36:57 PM »

You beat me to it Anna.Sorry you didn't get your Answer from HotShot.Maybe the answer will come in time.

Actually we are tied even to the second. 

I think I got my answer and it was just as I thought.

PERSONA NON GRATA

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: January 31, 2009, 11:39:26 PM »

BILLB.Just checkin in with ya!Judging from your posting so far it seems you got to your stackaholic meeting today!
Stackaholic...did you say stackaholic?

Notice I only said stackaholic once before saying...did you say stackaholic?...
See, I'm getting better...I usually say...stackaholic....stackaholic....stackaholic (3 times) before I say...did you say stackaholic?
I though the meeting went well...but after re-reading what I just wrote.....I need to call a member stackaholic to discuss..I may be regressing...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.