March 29, 2024, 01:17:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 190759 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: January 31, 2009, 11:40:37 PM »

I know we are all hoping for some sign that the investigation into the disappearance (murder) of Natalee is still making progress...do we have a list of the possible ways that may be happening?
1. civil case brought on behave of Beth in Netherlands court.
2. FBI looking into persistence involvement wrt to video/photes kyle discussed/Kermit exposed with Freebirds confirmation
3. hero moving forward with his promise of an investigation of jan vs.
4. rudy's call for an investigation because of the phone conversations btwn paulass/jan vs
5??
what do we think will bring Justice for Natalee??

I have to go with #1.  I think the FBI and our country is limited in what they can do in a foreign country.  So I am hoping Beth and her lawyer in the NL will be able to accomplish something out of this but no until Joran is no longer on the run.  He has to be in the NL before they can do anything with him and his daddy made sure to ship him to Thailand or wherever he is now.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lady Devon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: January 31, 2009, 11:41:46 PM »

Do you all remember when SM came to life?  We were all nice, everyone had their own ideas, and shared.  It was OK back then.  Now look below as to some of the nasty things people have to say HERE years later.  My answers in purple.

blue moon   Brinkman probably at this moment belongs the the CnG site. Appears everyone does, why not him?......Why are you so jealous?  Because they didn't ask you to join?  
Lady Devon   Since I seldom post and won't suffer if I am banned or reprimanded , I will say to Idstlou, "Enough!" Be silent long enough to read what others have shared with you, take the time to READ EVERY WORD......We have read every word a million times plus with the way some repeatedly post here.  It's not going to change a thing.   I have said many times "not that it means a thing"  Kyle was not in charge of the boat.  Nothing was his call, at all.  Just reading the screen.  CAPS is alot of what you'll all never see, because you chose to put his life at risk, by posting everything here on him. 
 A perfect example of what I was referring to....My post was to Idstlou and in reference to the level of emotion in her posts (that I have read) that prevents any form of discussion. Please do not take my post out of context. I don't recall ever addressing a post to you (except this one!)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: January 31, 2009, 11:42:19 PM »

You beat me to it Anna.Sorry you didn't get your Answer from HotShot.Maybe the answer will come in time.

Actually we are tied even to the second. 

I think I got my answer and it was just as I thought.

As long as we know those who are being mislead,choose to ignore the facts,or are flat out trying to divert our attention,i think we can continue to bounce ideas off one another.Nobody agree's on everything.The Monkey's know the ultimate goal is JUSTICE FOR NATALEE..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: January 31, 2009, 11:44:34 PM »

Interesting night, it's a shame hotshot won't stay and take the heat she and bastibro stirred up? Not surprising now is it?

I have a couple of things to say here and I don't say much often, so I hope some of you will indulge me. I'm not a true 'insider' as hotshot and ldstlou claim to be but I can tell you this much, the family is TIRED of watching what's happening on this thread. That I do know on good authority.

Also, this is for hotshot. I recall who began the first acting out against SM way back at the beginning of this and it was you and Ringo. Some of us foolishly let you plant half-truth's in our heads and/or make us doubt the intent of some who never deserved that. You have one outrageous audacity to state it's SM creating all of the issues now.

Some of us remember the history and I would think after four years of you inserting yourself as the super sleuth above all others to the degree that Dave won't even give you his phone number, that you could buy a clue !

I will repeat, the family is not happy to see all of these drive-by attacks and if you respect them, you will respect their feelings and the intent of this forum to support Natalee above all else.

I continue to stand with the girl.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: January 31, 2009, 11:45:34 PM »

You beat me to it Anna.Sorry you didn't get your Answer from HotShot.Maybe the answer will come in time.

Actually we are tied even to the second. 

I think I got my answer and it was just as I thought.

I was thinking the silence and exit was an answer....She bailed pretty quick. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: January 31, 2009, 11:48:08 PM »

I know we are all hoping for some sign that the investigation into the disappearance (murder) of Natalee is still making progress...do we have a list of the possible ways that may be happening?
2. FBI looking into persistence involvement wrt to video/photes kyle discussed/Kermit exposed with Freebirds confirmation
4. rudy's call for an investigation because of the phone conversations btwn paulass/jan vs
5??

I do not believe that justice for Natalee Holloway is going to come from a Dutch/Aruban courtroom.  The domino effect of accountability is too far reaching.  There are those involed in the happening that encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005.  There are those at all levels of the Aruban/Dutch administration who are participants in the cover.  There is the judiciary in regards to their favorable rulings on behalf of the suspects.  Then there are those who are participants in Aruba's underground economy which encompasses drugs, alcohol, sex trade, gambling, money laundering ...

However ... Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan have the ability to expose to the FBI ... from first hand observation ...  John Silvetti's participation in the finale to the great Aruban coverup. Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan have the ability to expose to the FBI ... from first hand observation ... the contents of that trap/cage.

When the case is closed ... the FBI can take over and ... maybe ... just maybe ... a measure of closure can be afforded to the family of Natalee Holloway ... a measure of closure knowing that their beloved could possibly have been in that trap/cage.

Hopefully ... something is currently going on behind the scenes.  Think about it.  The Natalee's Freebirds forwarded a compiled account of Kyle Kingsmans posts to the FBI, John Kelly and Beth Holloway.

Janet

+++++++

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

Art Wood
DANA PRETZER
July 2, 2006 - Part 1
July 8, 2006 - Part 2

The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an American citizen there.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #786 on: January 31, 2009, 11:52:19 PM »

5??

I also think many of us are waiting to hear what the Tj Ward tapes hold.Paulus and connections to Colombians??
Anna:
5.  The tapes TJ Ward gave to Greta that connect Paulus to "some Colombians" who might be implicated at least in the disposal of the remains?

Anna..TM...I also want to know about the TJ tapes...but we still need some investigative agency and prosecutor to take action on the contents of the tapes if they become some type of prosecutable evidence...maybe through 1,3,or 4 above...although I have no faith that pos mos/aruba would act on any evidence...
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: January 31, 2009, 11:52:33 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Stay away from Evil Island
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: January 31, 2009, 11:52:55 PM »

Interesting night, it's a shame hotshot won't stay and take the heat she and bastibro stirred up? Not surprising now is it?

I have a couple of things to say here and I don't say much often, so I hope some of you will indulge me. I'm not a true 'insider' as hotshot and ldstlou claim to be but I can tell you this much, the family is TIRED of watching what's happening on this thread. That I do know on good authority.

Also, this is for hotshot. I recall who began the first acting out against SM way back at the beginning of this and it was you and Ringo. Some of us foolishly let you plant half-truth's in our heads and/or make us doubt the intent of some who never deserved that. You have one outrageous audacity to state it's SM creating all of the issues now.

Some of us remember the history and I would think after four years of you inserting yourself as the super sleuth above all others to the degree that Dave won't even give you his phone number, that you could buy a clue !

I will repeat, the family is not happy to see all of these drive-by attacks and if you respect them, you will respect their feelings and the intent of this forum to support Natalee above all else.

I hope that doesn't mean us on this board posting.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: January 31, 2009, 11:53:40 PM »

Thank you Nonesuche. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: January 31, 2009, 11:54:26 PM »

No it is not us.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: January 31, 2009, 11:54:28 PM »

From what i read your OK Blue Moon.Hope all is well down there in the cold.Prayers from Seattle!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: January 31, 2009, 11:55:19 PM »

No it is not us.

Thanks San.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: January 31, 2009, 11:55:52 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

IceHawk.Take it easy.I know your a little leary about hitting that 50 post mark but we're here for ya!

Thanx for the continued Focus!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: January 31, 2009, 11:56:04 PM »

I have been reading and posting at scared monkeys well before Natalee went missing.. At Dans site also.
I have always hoped we as a group would grow and develop into a powerful research team..

Anyways.. I really doubt there was a Natalee in the giant crab trap... That is just my opinion.
I never believed anything in Shango..That is just my opinion.

I am not so sure it is what I would call "Better" Today.."Different" is a better word.
Many strange people have glued themselves to these forums since the beginning.Still today.

Natalee Holloway could be on land or at sea or in Nicaragua or just about any place..
If she was placed in the water, her body is gone a long time ago.

Everything we were shown in the crap trap is very interesting, but still adds up to nothing. Just my opinion.

I like research... That is just my opinion.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: January 31, 2009, 11:56:10 PM »

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: January 31, 2009, 11:57:49 PM »

I got knocked off and had to reboot.
Janet, I am working hard on your goat wool sweater.
Kermit's little leg warmers won't take but a minute.
San, I will be honored to make you a new hat.
I am a very fast knitter.
Remember that is all that I am good for.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: January 31, 2009, 11:58:16 PM »

Janet

Not us Janet.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: February 01, 2009, 12:00:06 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Magnolia ... my sweater!!!  I know I am going to be a frozen little popsicle in the morning.  The temperatures are dipping below freezing.

Janet
9:00 PM PT

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #799 on: February 01, 2009, 12:00:41 AM »

5??

I do not believe that justice for Natalee Holloway is going to come from a Dutch/Aruban courtroom.  The domino effect of accountability is too far reaching.  There are those involed in the happening that encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005.  There are those at all levels of the Aruban/Dutch administration who are participants in the cover.  There is the judiciary in regards to their favorable rulings on behalf of the suspects.  Then there are those who are participants in Aruba's underground economy which encompasses drugs, alcohol, sex trade, gambling, money laundering ...

However ... Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan have the ability to expose to the FBI ... from first hand observation ...  John Silvetti's participation in the finale to the great Aruban coverup. Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan have the ability to expose to the FBI ... from first hand observation ... the contents of that trap/cage.

When the case is closed ... the FBI can take over and ... maybe ... just maybe ... a measure of closure can be afforded to the family of Natalee Holloway ... a measure of closure knowing that their beloved could possibly have been in that trap/cage.

Hopefully ... something is currently going on behind the scenes.  Think about it.  The Natalee's Freebirds forwarded a compiled account of Kyle Kingsmans posts to the FBI, John Kelly and Beth Holloway.

Janet

+++++++

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

Art Wood
DANA PRETZER
July 2, 2006 - Part 1
July 8, 2006 - Part 2

The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an American citizen there.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Janet...I completely agree! What the persistence ownership (louis) project lead (john) dive lead (tim) and specialist (kyle) did is within the realm of accountability (fraud-obstruction of justice wrt an American citizen) at least through my laymen eyes. The FBI and State Department need to put a FULL COURT PRESS on this to get to the Truth of what they know/did...At the least...FBI/State Deptartment need to expose this...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.