April 26, 2024, 12:48:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192888 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2009, 04:38:27 PM »

ldstlou

My intent is not to "jump you". My intent is to simply state if you feel you must speak with the family that it might be best to contact Beth. You have Jug's opinion but does he speak for Beth? I don't know that answer.

Like Anna and NJ Son's Mom indicated, if it were me, I would not be calling or emailing the family about every inch of this debate. That is my personal choice and yes, you and I differ in that regard.

Agreeing to disagree is what adults do. I did not insult or jump you.

None,

I believe the problem is those who no longer want to be here also don't want to allow us to have or voice our own opinions.  Mention Kyle and Kermit and here they come.  I don't know what LDSLou's role in this is.  I have no problem with her opinions, but she cannot seem to allow us to have a discussion about ours without bashing Kermit.

And.Why is that?

IMHO somebody at CnG is feeding her crap.  She obviously isn't answering them all herself, because it appears she's not even reading the whole message she's responding too.  Shame, because I liked her.

If she is friends with anyone at CnG that is self-explanatory to me.After Kermit posting that people are sending personal information to Aruba is dispicable to say the least.If you are going to associate yourself with such behaviour.You get NO respect from me!That's just my opinion!

KEEPTHEFAITH

THE PRODICAL SON
Luke 15:11-32 (NLT):

+++++++

Keepthefaith

I don't condone but I understand how some can be influenced.

When my eldest son was in his late teens ... it was all about friends ... friends that influenced him that his parents were controlling and ... his welling-being was not their utmost concern.  With a heavy heart ... at the age of 21 ... he was asked to leave the home.

It did not happen over night but ... over a period of time he did grow a brain ... over a period of time he did mature ... over a period of time his relationship strengthened with his famiy  and ... over a period of time he came to his senses and ... returned to the those whose prayers for this young man continued without ceasing. 

I do not understand.  However ... many Monkeys at CnG are not trolls.  From the getgo ... they have stood behind the contention that a corrupt Aruban investigation was preventing justice from prevailing.  They have stood behind a family who has been forced to ride an ongoing roller coaster from H--- ... compliments of the "powers that be" in Aruba.

Keepthefaith ... challenging the lies encompassing the current positions of these CnG members is crucial but ... the door must be kept open for them to return to the cage.  I believe with all my heart that something akin to the Prodical Son of the Scriptures ... something akin to my prodical son ... some CnG Natalee Holloway members will come to their senses.

IMO

Janet

I have no problem forgiving,as well as welcoming people back.To stand by people that are disseminating ones personal information to Aruba is reprehensible!

I agree and ... I believe that the words of those posts must be challenged.

I attempt ... but often fail ... to separate the words of posts which I might disagree with ... with those who post.  Considering that many CnG posters are part of the Monkey family ... stay focused on condemning the content ... not posters.  This leaves the door open for their return to the cage.

However ... trolls are open season.  They never were part of the Monkey family.  From the getgo ... they have attempted to distract from the truth encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

From the posts of former CnG member's.If your not toeing the party line your poofed!So how are you a memeber and not toeing the party line.

Something akin to a cult.  Brainwashing ... comformity and ... adherence.  Then there is the social aspect ... the need to be accepted ... to belong.

The influences are strong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2009, 04:39:36 PM »

I think it would be hinky if we didn't already know/believe that Caps is associated with ALE/AHATA.  Was Clyde Burke driving the boat?

Word of the Day:  Hinky

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2009, 04:40:52 PM »

oh, how i miss you

What would CAPS gain by saying it, if not true? All he was saying was that the cage was still there. To disprove there is any interest in it.

He basically admitted that ?someone? 'inside' gave him the cage location 

Safe keeping my monkey hiney 

{{{hugs}}}

BINGO!!!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2009, 04:41:38 PM »

I think that Kyle posted something about an underwater vacuum
that could be taken to the cage and possible DNA retrieved from
the site.
I have wondered if Caps went there (if he actually did) to make
sure that there was nothing to vacuum up.

That's a possibility Magnolia. I thought it odd that there were no 'photos' accompanying the post.

I'm not a diver, but I know that inexperienced divers do not go down 90'. On a whim. I don't recall seeing CAPS ever discussing that he was an experienced diver. But it's possible.

Yes Lifesong -- I've read all the posts about CAPS and the ALE connections. This innocuous little post however, confirmed it for me. Sad  Again, right from CAPS himself.

So, do we assume that the 100+ 'viable target' locations are no longer in safe keeping either?

Yes -- sometimes I like to state the obvious. For me, it reinforces the level of lieing and corruption and coverup.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2009, 04:43:05 PM »

oh, how i miss you

What would CAPS gain by saying it, if not true? All he was saying was that the cage was still there. To disprove there is any interest in it.

{{{hugs}}}

BINGO!!!

This makes me feel my mind is clearer (more clear) than I thought, having posted about this last thread.  Phew...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 04:45:51 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2009, 04:44:35 PM »

I find it very telling that they stayed for 4 months and the only human dive was the one done on the cage, which Silvetti & Trehan claim contained nothing.

I have not heard of any action by Beth or Dave (or Jug) to 'fund' the dives for the remaining 100+ 'viable' targets.

I also find that odd.

And I asked this before - but I'll ask again -- how EXACTLY did CAPS know where to dive to find the cage????

In other words -- who gave him the coordinates of the location?? Or was he swimming around in 90' of ocean water and stumbled upon it??

Inquiring minds want to know.

CapsLockWizard
"Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838#msg564838

Of course, this is same post in which Caps said: "on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial." 

And didn't I just see information and links posted in the last day or two that proved that to be untrue?  Is it possible he doesn't dive at all and was just making it up?  Of course, it's possible...

But, if he did really dive --  a boat would have had to take him out to the dive location. It was not right off shore.

How did the boat know where to go??

That's sort of a 'needle in the haystack' analogy. Someone HAD to have given CAPS or the Boat driver the location of the cage. WHO WOULD KNOW THAT other than the crew of the Persistence or ALE

Am I the only one that finds that hinky??

Don't worry -- I'm used to hearing 'yes' 

I think it would be hinky if we didn't already know/believe that Caps is associated with ALE/AHATA.  Was Clyde Burke driving the boat?

Word of the Day:  Hinky

HINKY!!  I do believe that I am about to adopt that word as my own.  It could be used in so often when the right word does not come to mind.

Clyde Burke!!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2009, 04:47:27 PM »

I am feeling a little "hinky" right now ... so I will bid you all adieu.

Later, Janet

_____

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2009, 04:49:08 PM »

oh, how i miss you

{{{hugs}}}

BINGO!!!

This makes me feel my mind is clearer (more clear) than I thought, having posted about this last thread.  Phew...

Me, too!!

And I think I did yesterday, too 

And probably a few weeks ago as well 

It was such a 'connect the dot' DUH moment for me. 

I just needed to share.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2009, 04:50:09 PM »

Hi Sharon-

Thanks for the warning, I feel sure there will be some payback in store for my daring to ask, there always is a measure of drama attached.

This is what I feel is the most strategic statement that Kyle made, of course I didn't see him post or email this direct to me - so the source always matters too.

That aside it's this passage:
Kyle:   John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

I'm accustomed to seeing this all the time, even within boards of non-profits I've served on, there are few if any true philanthropic 'gifts' without a larger purpose or payback. I suspect Jug is pretty accustomed to seeing this too.

At the time we first heard about the Persistence's voyage it boggled my mind how such an expensive operation could even be covered from donations from individuals - unless multi-millionaires and billionaires contributed.

I remain convinced this was the true purpose throughout. Oil is liquid gold and the Russian oligarch's who rose up within oil and gas have migrated to South America and the Carribbean as well - it's the next new frontier for their gold.

I continue to stand with the girl.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2009, 04:51:27 PM »

quote>
KTF

From the posts of former CnG member's.If your not toeing the party line your poofed!So how are you a memeber and not toeing the party line.

quote>

EVIDENTLY YOU CANNOT BE A PART OF CnG IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THEIR VIEWS/AGENDA.  SO HOW CAN SOMEONE JUSTIFY BEING A MEMBER AT CnG AND AT SM?  THAT IS A CONTRADICTION IN ITSELF.  I CALL IT TWO-FACED.

THAT IS HOW I SEE IT.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2009, 04:54:55 PM »

My previous post is not a drive-by.  I am at work and trying to read here also.  I will check back later to see how badly I will get slammed for that post.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2009, 04:55:23 PM »

KTF - I never did look at the dates versus the different companies, other than to ascertain there were Dutch connections/customers prior to November 2007.  So I'm sorry, I don't have an answer for you.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2009, 04:55:54 PM »

Hi Sharon-

Thanks for the warning, I feel sure there will be some payback in store for my daring to ask, there always is a measure of drama attached.

This is what I feel is the most strategic statement that Kyle made, of course I didn't see him post or email this direct to me - so the source always matters too.

Kyle:   John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

I'm accustomed to seeing this all the time, even within boards of non-profits I've served on, there are few if any true philanthropic 'gifts' without a larger purpose or payback. I suspect Jug is pretty accustomed to seeing this too.

At the time we first heard about the Persistence's voyage it boggled my mind how such an expensive operation could even be covered from donations from individuals - unless multi-millionaires and billionaires contributed.

I remain convinced this was the true purpose throughout. Oil is liquid gold and the Russian oligarch's who rose up within oil and gas have migrated to South America and the Carribbean as well - it's the next new frontier for their gold.

Sadly, I DID see him post this. Sad

Those are Kyle's words.

I hope all -- personal and crazy business world stuff -- is treating you well.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2009, 04:58:32 PM »

Hi Sharon-

Great post None!The question now is who,or what contract got The Persistence down to Aruba?Follow the money.The evidence has to be somewhere..Just thoughts.They had to take the some donations or else that would prove the OIL point to begin with unless they were funding it all by themselves which throws up an BIG red flag when one's sole occupation is OIL!To whom were The Persistence really trying to keep this a secret from?

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2009, 05:00:47 PM »

Hi Sharon-

You have probably had to confirm that many times, I fear I'm just not able to read through all I miss due to work everyday. Yes it is sad.

Work? Honestly it's a dogfight everyday lately, the squeeze from this economy brings out the worst in many. I do hope yours is going well and better than mine 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2009, 05:07:25 PM »

quote>
KTF

quote>

EVIDENTLY YOU CANNOT BE A PART OF CnG IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THEIR VIEWS/AGENDA.  SO HOW CAN SOMEONE JUSTIFY BEING A MEMBER AT CnG AND AT SM?  THAT IS A CONTRADICTION IN ITSELF.  I CALL IT TWO-FACED.

THAT IS HOW I SEE IT.

KYcat ... Unlike a cult which attempts to prevent the infiltration of outside influences ... the administrator/s of CnG cannot prevent its members from reading the SM site if that is their  choice.  This I believe will be the catalyst which will cause some members to "come to their senses" and ... realize that they are being partipants in the coverup of John Silvetti's assistance to the finale' of the great Aruban coverup ... participants in the coverup of John Silvetti's betrayal to the family of Natalee Holloway.

This is the reason that I continually post my REMINDERS ... REMINDERS of Kyle Kingman's own words ... Kyle Kingman who held the professional position of ROV Image Analyst aboard the Persistence.

Janet

+++++

[/quote]

Something akin to a cult.  Brainwashing ... comformity and ... adherence.  Then there is the social aspect ... the need to be accepted ... to be loved ... to belong.

Janet

[/quote]

_____

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2009, 05:12:14 PM »

keepthefaith-

I believe I noticed bleachedblack mention Abramovich recently? He has connections with Aruba and he's one of the oligarch's 'raised' by Putin, he's moved on to South America to grow his investments - did so several years ago. Might be a good place to begin to look for connections, might not be a direct connection but if someone wanted to map certain areas around Aruba and the immediate waters beyond - but not draw a red flag to it, perhaps having the search for Natalee as a cover to some degree might have driven this? Or not wanting a competitor of some kind to know you're mapping?

I really don't know and I'd also counsel I have nothing hard or concrete to base that on either. You're smart monkeys though, there IS a reason and it might even be several reasons so don't close your mind to that possibility either. But just as we as a nation in the US are so dependent upon foreign oil resources to the degree it butt-kicked our economy last year - finding and securing oil in previously uncharted areas of our oceans is a pretty big deal and it's got to happen by someone.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2009, 05:14:53 PM »

Hi Sharon-

You have probably had to confirm that many times, I fear I'm just not able to read through all I miss due to work everyday. Yes it is sad.

Work? Honestly it's a dogfight everyday lately, the squeeze from this economy brings out the worst in many. I do hope yours is going well and better than mine 

So far, I've been very fortunate in terms that work has continued to find me -- and I've managed to stay quite busy. I bless my lucky stars every day.

But every day is a new day. So there are no guarantees anywhere anymore for anyone. We just have to stay strong -- we will both ride this out. The new opportunities in financial governance are going to be staggering  It will make SOX look like child's play.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2009, 05:21:15 PM »

quote>
KTF

quote>

THAT IS HOW I SEE IT.

KYcat ... Unlike a cult which attempts to prevent the infiltration of outside influences ... the administrator/s of CnG cannot prevent its members from reading the SM site if that is their  choice.  This I believe will be the catalyst which will cause some members to "come to their senses" and ... realize that they are being partipants in the coverup of John Silvetti's assistance to the finale' of the great Aruban coverup ... participants in the coverup of John Silvetti's betrayal to the family of Natalee Holloway.

This is the reason that I continually post my REMINDERS ... REMINDERS of Kyle Kingman's own words ... Kyle Kingman who held the professional position of ROV Image Analyst aboard the Persistence.

Janet

++++++

Something akin to a cult.  Brainwashing ... comformity and ... adherence.  Then there is the social aspect ... the need to be accepted ... to be loved ... to belong.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2009, 05:26:00 PM »

quote>
KTF

quote>

THAT IS HOW I SEE IT.

Janet

++++++

Janet

Janet,
They have driven their ducks to a muddy pond.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.