April 20, 2024, 05:59:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192669 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #840 on: February 01, 2009, 02:19:26 AM »

Good night texasmom, Mere, MuffyBee, ospainter, spooky112483, hotping, SurfCity, Magnolia, cajun miracle, Hotshot, hummingbird7525, Tamikosmom, Icehawk and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.
Hotshot.....come back with back up of your position....not circular BS..
Thank you...billb...

Goodnight billb!   
Sometimes I have to come back..after all..I'm 99 yrs old..how many times can I come bank?...I don't know..
Good Night TM.

billb, we all know you're like the energizer bunny...you just keep going, and going, and going..you've probably got at least another 150 years to go!

Goodnight billb!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #841 on: February 01, 2009, 02:24:10 AM »

Good night texasmom, Mere, MuffyBee, ospainter, spooky112483, hotping, SurfCity, Magnolia, cajun miracle, Hotshot, hummingbird7525, Tamikosmom, Icehawk and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.
Thank you...billb...

Goodnight billb!   
Sometimes I have to come back..after all..I'm 99 yrs old..how many times can I come back?...I don't know..
Good Night TM.
Darnit..preview before you post, preview before you post...preview before you post!...I don't want anyone to think that I am Janet Smile ...who needs tons of mods to fix her posts....after the fact...
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #842 on: February 01, 2009, 02:27:15 AM »

Thank you...billb...

Goodnight billb!   
Sometimes I have to come back..after all..I'm 99 yrs old..how many times can I come back?...I don't know..
Good Night TM.
Darnit..preview before you post, preview before you post...preview before you post!...I don't want anyone to think that I am Janet Smile ...who needs tons of mods to fix her posts....after the fact...
Good Night billb...Thanks for the laughs! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: February 01, 2009, 02:28:27 AM »

Hotshot....do you know about HIPAA Laws...?  I think that first sentence about the patient should be deleted.  I am not sure but it seems that it would be a good idea never to mention specifics with patients in the work that you do.....Mere
Mere, I am an EMT, and yes I know my HIPAA Laws.  The fact that a name, birthdate, town or lisence wasnt given means I did not break the law.  Do you know them?

Truthseeker, Thanks is not easy... I knew the family personally.
Hotshot...I get that you had a rough time..knowing the family under the conditions is tough. My prayers go out to you and the family...
But please take a moment when you can....and recognize that it is about Justice for Natalee...not your drama...that brings us here to SM....
So...bring proof/backup to your attacks against Kermit/Freebirds and proof/backup supporting kyle..CAPS...or drop it (goes to my comment about circular BS).
I do recognize that you go to Aruba marketing events in the US to protest...but it is beyond my ability to process logically how on the one hand...you can do that; and on the other..attack the messenger (Kermit?Freebirds) when they are only EXPOSING kyle's OWN words....

They all asked where I went, so I told them.  It's not about my drama, just explaining where I went to.  I do go to the events yes, and I am not attacking Kermit for what she thinks happened.  I am atacking because she is not telling all.  Kyle went to them to share his adventure, and ask what he should do.  He went to them in confidence.  Not to be posted all over the internet, and ruin his chances for future jobs in his proffession.  His own words WERE taken out of context, and yes there was an FBI guy he was working with.  He has been taken off the case, and he was as corrupt as the Arubans.  As far as the family goes, I know Dave is hating what is going on also.  Its not just the attacks its the whole thing.  SM is not SM anymore.  its a circus with name calling and such.  We ALL are seeking justice, in differnet ways, and they know that.  They really do know that.  They knew what I was doing before I did it.  They know most of all we talk about.  For you certain people who dont respect me anymore is fine.  I did what I did with the OK of family.  I sent them all I knew, and all I thought was of good concern.  Dave didnt give anyone his number, he just unplugged the phone.  He still has cells, and other ways to talk with him, as HE told me.  I have talked with him and he is sick.  Cant you guys just get to a normal way of being the way you were just for the sake of the family, without bashing everyone who has a different view?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #844 on: February 01, 2009, 02:29:14 AM »

Thank you...billb...

Goodnight billb!   
Good Night TM.

I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: February 01, 2009, 02:36:21 AM »

Great to be back!Movie was fantastic and i see i came at the right time!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: February 01, 2009, 02:40:28 AM »

[/quote]
Hotshot...I get that you had a rough time..knowing the family under the conditions is tough. My prayers go out to you and the family...
But please take a moment when you can....and recognize that it is about Justice for Natalee...not your drama...that brings us here to SM....
So...bring proof/backup to your attacks against Kermit/Freebirds and proof/backup supporting kyle..CAPS...or drop it (goes to my comment about circular BS).
I do recognize that you go to Aruba marketing events in the US to protest...but it is beyond my ability to process logically how on the one hand...you can do that; and on the other..attack the messenger (Kermit?Freebirds) when they are only EXPOSING kyle's OWN words....

[/quote]
They all asked where I went, so I told them.  It's not about my drama, just explaining where I went to.  I do go to the events yes, and I am not attacking Kermit for what she thinks happened.  I am atacking because she is not telling all.  Kyle went to them to share his adventure, and ask what he should do.  He went to them in confidence.  Not to be posted all over the internet, and ruin his chances for future jobs in his proffession.  His own words WERE taken out of context, and yes there was an FBI guy he was working with.  He has been taken off the case, and he was as corrupt as the Arubans.  As far as the family goes, I know Dave is hating what is going on also.  Its not just the attacks its the whole thing.  SM is not SM anymore.  its a circus with name calling and such.  We ALL are seeking justice, in differnet ways, and they know that.  They really do know that.  They knew what I was doing before I did it.  They know most of all we talk about.  For you certain people who dont respect me anymore is fine.  I did what I did with the OK of family.  I sent them all I knew, and all I thought was of good concern.  Dave didnt give anyone his number, he just unplugged the phone.  He still has cells, and other ways to talk with him, as HE told me.  I have talked with him and he is sick.  Cant you guys just get to a normal way of being the way you were just for the sake of the family, without bashing everyone who has a different view?
[/quote]
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: February 01, 2009, 02:40:36 AM »

How's your day Kermit?  Don't think anyone wants to talk face to face with you today.

Hotshot probably ran off to get her poop suit.

I ran off to go do CPR on a woman who is now dead.  Have some freakin manners will you.  Theatrics is not my style, if it were I'd be on here all day... Anna, sorry I didn't have time to answer you, I was a bit busy the last few hours...  But forget it now.  And if Lalas contacted Dave so be it, I also did just to set the record straight.  KMA also Hotping. 

And you STILL refuse to answer me.

Did Lala's tell you I reported her to the FBI or filed a complaint with them about her as you posted here that I did.

Simple question.

YES or NO????

You are the one who attacked me and I had not said one harsh word to you.  You are the one making all the trouble and attacking people here. 

I don't want to hear your drama at all.  We all have drama in our lives and manage without using it as an excuse for our behavior

So ANSWER THE QUESTION.  YES, Lalas said that or NO she didn't and you are lying about it.

Doesn't take any time at all to post a two or three letter word. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: February 01, 2009, 02:40:57 AM »

Interesting night, it's a shame hotshot won't stay and take the heat she and bastibro stirred up? Not surprising now is it?

I have a couple of things to say here and I don't say much often, so I hope some of you will indulge me. I'm not a true 'insider' as hotshot and ldstlou claim to be but I can tell you this much, the family is TIRED of watching what's happening on this thread. That I do know on good authority.

Also, this is for hotshot. I recall who began the first acting out against SM way back at the beginning of this and it was you and Ringo. Some of us foolishly let you plant half-truth's in our heads and/or make us doubt the intent of some who never deserved that. You have one outrageous audacity to state it's SM creating all of the issues now.

Some of us remember the history and I would think after four years of you inserting yourself as the super sleuth above all others to the degree that Dave won't even give you his phone number, that you could buy a clue !

I will repeat, the family is not happy to see all of these drive-by attacks and if you respect them, you will respect their feelings and the intent of this forum to support Natalee above all else.

HotShot

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: February 01, 2009, 02:41:09 AM »

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: February 01, 2009, 02:42:44 AM »

How's your day Kermit?  Don't think anyone wants to talk face to face with you today.

I ran off to go do CPR on a woman who is now dead.  Have some freakin manners will you.  Theatrics is not my style, if it were I'd be on here all day... Anna, sorry I didn't have time to answer you, I was a bit busy the last few hours...  But forget it now.  And if Lalas contacted Dave so be it, I also did just to set the record straight.  KMA also Hotping. 

Did Lala's tell you I reported her to the FBI or filed a complaint with them about her as you posted here that I did.

Simple question.

YES or NO????

You are the one who attacked me and I had not said one harsh word to you.  You are the one making all the trouble and attacking people here. 

I don't want to hear your drama at all.  We all have drama in our lives and manage without using it as an excuse for our behavior

So ANSWER THE QUESTION.  YES, Lalas said that or NO she didn't and you are lying about it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: February 01, 2009, 02:44:29 AM »

HotShot?????????????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: February 01, 2009, 02:45:56 AM »

KTF..Turn around..Nice to see you're back...
I'm 99 yrs old, but according to TM...I have 150 yrs to go....so I'm taking the route of Benjamin Button..making me 51 yrs old now.....
Don't even think of calling me a stackaholic....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: February 01, 2009, 02:46:13 AM »

I find it very interesting how these drive by people have all the time in the world to launch their attacks.  But then become totally busy when asked to back up what they have claimed with a few facts.

Odd time management going on there.  Perhaps if they stayed off the phone annoying and stalking people they would have time to answer the questions their highly questionable accusations pose.

Yes, whatever happened to just civil disagreement?  When did a difference of opinion give these people the right to call a poster a liar, fraud, etc. with no proof whatsoever just based on their "feelings" or total blather?

We all disagree.  We don't demand a resume from other posters and try to insert ourselves into their private lives.  We simply state our disagreement and move on.  Why can't they do the same thing?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: February 01, 2009, 02:46:36 AM »

Hotshot....do you know about HIPAA Laws...?  I think that first sentence about the patient should be deleted.  I am not sure but it seems that it would be a good idea never to mention specifics with patients in the work that you do.....Mere
Mere, I am an EMT, and yes I know my HIPAA Laws.  The fact that a name, birthdate, town or lisence wasnt given means I did not break the law.  Do you know them?

Truthseeker, Thanks is not easy... I knew the family personally.

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760

the freebirds respond:
"Nothing that was posted at SM by kermit was incorrect, out of context, or in any way false."

Regards,

Former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator
Natalee and her family deserve justice - and we will not let up until they have it!
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.860

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: February 01, 2009, 02:47:27 AM »

HotShot?????????????

Circular BS comes to mind....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: February 01, 2009, 02:48:29 AM »

KTF..Turn around..Nice to see you're back...
I'm 99 yrs old, but according to TM...I have 150 yrs to go....so I'm taking the route of Benjamin Button..making me 51 yrs old now.....
Don't even think of calling me a stackaholic....

Was a great movie.WANTED with Angelina Jolie!No need to turn around.Full steam ahead through the BS.this is about JUSTICE FOR NATALEE...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 01, 2009, 02:48:37 AM »

Simple question.

YES or NO????

BUMP

I will not forget this nor let it go, HotShit!  You posted lies attacking me and now refuse to even answer my simple yes or no question.

Among other things.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: February 01, 2009, 02:50:01 AM »

Hotshot ATTACKING ANNA
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #715 on: January 08, 2009, 09:13:35 PM »
Anna lied to dave
 and lied about *******
 anna is not so nice either
 she attacked and threatened so many its unreal
 called the fbi on lala cause she talked about lorenzo..lol
 damn straight im defending him
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg618883#msg618883
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: February 01, 2009, 02:51:10 AM »

Copy,paste,Copy,paste,copy,paste,

Who's got the duty this AM???Raise your hand!

Back to the hidey-hole.HEY.Back to the hidey-hole.HEY!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.