April 25, 2024, 11:54:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192826 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: February 01, 2009, 02:51:11 AM »

She took off.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #861 on: February 01, 2009, 02:52:25 AM »

Hotshot ATTACKING ANNA
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #791 1/6/09 -
« Reply #715 on: January 08, 2009, 09:13:35 PM »
Anna lied to dave
 and lied about *******
 anna is not so nice either
 she attacked and threatened so many its unreal
 called the fbi on lala cause she talked about lorenzo..lol
 damn straight im defending him
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4351.msg618883#msg618883

Are there pics of hotshot & lorenzo 2??   
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #862 on: February 01, 2009, 02:53:41 AM »

I find it very interesting how these drive by people have all the time in the world to launch their attacks.  But then become totally busy when asked to back up what they have claimed with a few facts.

Odd time management going on there.  Perhaps if they stayed off the phone annoying and stalking people they would have time to answer the questions their highly questionable accusations pose.

Yes, whatever happened to just civil disagreement?  When did a difference of opinion give these people the right to call a poster a liar, fraud, etc. with no proof whatsoever just based on their "feelings" or total blather?

We all disagree.  We don't demand a resume from other posters and try to insert ourselves into their private lives.  We simply state our disagreement and move on.  Why can't they do the same thing?
Yes...Its really strange that one of them comes in and starts trouble then later ask Us to behave and not upset the family... For days now everytime there is a discussion going on one of them comes on and disrupts the forum...Someone needs to get their poop straight on who's upsetting the family...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: February 01, 2009, 02:54:13 AM »

She took off.

She's Lurking Kermit!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: February 01, 2009, 02:54:28 AM »

Great to be back!Movie was fantastic and i see i came at the right time!
KTF..Turn around..Nice to see you're back...
I'm 99 yrs old, but according to TM...I have 150 yrs to go....so I'm taking the route of Benjamin Button..making me 51 yrs old now.....
Don't even think of calling me a stackaholic....

Was a great movie.WANTED with Angelina Jolie!No need to turn around.Full steam ahead through the BS.this is about JUSTICE FOR NATALEE...
KTF...I WANTED with Angelina Jolie 2..Wife said NO...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: February 01, 2009, 02:55:58 AM »

I'm 99 yrs old, but according to TM...I have 150 yrs to go....so I'm taking the route of Benjamin Button..making me 51 yrs old now.....

Was a great movie.WANTED with Angelina Jolie!No need to turn around.Full steam ahead through the BS.this is about JUSTICE FOR NATALEE...

I wouldn't mess with her you might upset Mr.Smith!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: February 01, 2009, 02:57:22 AM »

She took off.

She's CS...She saw You and Anna and hightailed it..

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: February 01, 2009, 02:57:50 AM »

To have time with Angelina And get beat up by Brad....one can only hope...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: February 01, 2009, 02:57:54 AM »

Hotshot ATTACKING ANNA
Anna lied to dave
 and lied about *******

And not one word of that is true.  Debbie at BFN saw the complete headers including embedded codes for reply, etc. as did several others of exchange concerning anything I said I learned from the Office of the Prosecution.

And this FBI whopper was totally new to me, never even saw that one before.

So when I ask if Lala's said this, I get the old run around.

I have never posted one single lie about anything remotely related to Natalee Holloway's disappearance.  Not ever.

I guess liars think everybody lies because they do.

So again, YES or NO?  Who told you I contacted the FBI about Lalas?

Did SHE say that?  I don't think she did.  Sounds MUCH more like something you and your sicko buddy ******* would cook up.

People saw what he did here for himself.  I wasn't the only one he attacked and lied about.  No need to lie about anything.  It is what it is.

YES or NO.  Takes literally seconds to type. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: February 01, 2009, 03:00:03 AM »

To have time with Angelina And get beat up by Brad....one can only hope...

I'll leave that visual alone BILLB!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #870 on: February 01, 2009, 03:01:27 AM »

Hotshot,
Scared Monkeys is not a circus, and despite all the disruptions/attacks on those that have brought information crucial to the case; the pursuit of Justice for Natalee has never stopped.  The name calling and attacks have not only been on Kermit and those that support him.  The attacks (that may not be posted here, but are known about by many here) have also been aimed at Scared Monkeys, the owners, administrators, and mods.  You know that Hotshot, and you know it's not right.  Some of the very ones you have mentioned are some that should be the most grateful for this forum and the opportunity it gave them over the years to express their ideas, share their research and make bonds with others who had the same interests.  Instead they are chatting and grumbling and stirring the pot as much as possible to try to tear this forum apart.  Well it's not happening!  And when the chosen ones come here to disrupt; they will be addressed.  The monkeys are tired of it, and we're standing together.  You can look at the date in my profile and say I'm a fairly new monkey.  Well I'm not.  I was here and a member early on and then locked out after one of the crashes.  I tried and tried to get back in.  Gave up for a while and then started trying again.  I have wanted nothing more than to get Natalee back and have those responsible punished from May 2005.  If you want to gripe about what's different here you need to look in the mirror; and take a look at who your consorting with because that's the problem.  Kyle had his chance to tell us what was going on, he chose the hidey hole.  Caps has done the same.  Don't come over here attacking those who are bringing the truth to light unless you have PROOF of your arguments.  Otherwise you are just considered another disruption! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: February 01, 2009, 03:02:07 AM »

22 guests viewing!No need to be scared by Billb and his stackaholism!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: February 01, 2009, 03:03:25 AM »

Hotshot ATTACKING ANNA
Anna lied to dave
 and lied about *******

He wouldn't be seen with an old woman old enough to be his mother as that is totally age inappropriate. 

I seem to be the only monkey left who doesn't think he is involved in this in any way so I have been accused of BEING his mother, lol.  Agree or get attacked is the motto of some people.

Then they lecture others on how they should behave.

I don't think he is any choir boy but just don't think he has anything to do with this and also don't think von Loon did either.  They were both scubajap red herrings to take heat off of Joran.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: February 01, 2009, 03:05:46 AM »

Hotshot,
Scared Monkeys is not a circus, and despite all the disruptions/attacks on those that have brought information crucial to the case; the pursuit of Justice for Natalee has never stopped.  The name calling and attacks have not only been on Kermit and those that support him.  The attacks (that may not be posted here, but are known about by many here) have also been aimed at Scared Monkeys, the owners, administrators, and mods.  You know that Hotshot, and you know it's not right.  Some of the very ones you have mentioned are some that should be the most grateful for this forum and the opportunity it gave them over the years to express their ideas, share their research and make bonds with others who had the same interests.  Instead they are chatting and grumbling and stirring the pot as much as possible to try to tear this forum apart.  Well it's not happening!  And when the chosen ones come here to disrupt; they will be addressed.  The monkeys are tired of it, and we're standing together.  You can look at the date in my profile and say I'm a fairly new monkey.  Well I'm not.  I was here and a member early on and then locked out after one of the crashes.  I tried and tried to get back in.  Gave up for a while and then started trying again.  I have wanted nothing more than to get Natalee back and have those responsible punished from May 2005.  If you want to gripe about what's different here you need to look in the mirror; and take a look at who your consorting with because that's the problem.  Kyle had his chance to tell us what was going on, he chose the hidey hole.  Caps has done the same.  Don't come over here attacking those who are bringing the truth to light unless you have PROOF of your arguments.  Otherwise you are just considered another disruption! 

What the CnG poster's are doing will only strengthen The Monkey's,as well as bring more Monkey's.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: February 01, 2009, 03:07:19 AM »

Hotshot,

Excellent! 

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: February 01, 2009, 03:11:02 AM »

Hotshot,

Well said TM...
Hotshot...bring proof to back up your position, not attacks against posters...that is only circular BS.. avoiding the issues at hand. I have no doubt that SM will be here as long as it takes to get Justice for Natalee..we will be a united voice with Beth for 40 years if necessary...come back to the light...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #876 on: February 01, 2009, 03:11:17 AM »

Hotshot ATTACKING ANNA
Anna lied to dave
 and lied about *******

Wouldn't surprise me!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: February 01, 2009, 03:18:39 AM »

Janet and Blue Moon, I was not speaking about you. I guess it was obvious that this was concerning the drive-by attacks on SM posters that may disagree with the chat/grumble/hotshot/whoever else new forum group. I hope you will continue to post and allow for differing opinions that are presented respectfully just as you have for some time now. This isn't my forum nor would I want to impact the normal flow here, I was only sharing feedback which I had heard firsthand.

And I can verify that I have heard the same thing for years concerning these people who make inappropriate contace with this family. 
Imagine if we all did.  Dealing with unstable and unreliable people has to make it worse and yet wanting information they have to try and cope.

And if you were these people, would you want the likes of some to be bugging the life out of you all the time?

They have friends.  They want their child back. 
Did anyone else note that Hotshot posted that Caps gave her Silvetti's phone number?  Hahahahaha!  Now that's one number I am glad that she has.  She can annoy him and leave others alone.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: February 01, 2009, 03:21:52 AM »

Hotshot ATTACKING ANNA
Anna lied to dave
 and lied about *******

Wouldn't surprise me!  

Well, it would me!  That boy was reared better than that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: February 01, 2009, 03:23:16 AM »

I find it very telling that they stayed for 4 months and the only human dive was the one done on the cage, which Silvetti & Trehan claim contained nothing.

I have not heard of any action by Beth or Dave (or Jug) to 'fund' the dives for the remaining 100+ 'viable' targets.

I also find that odd.

And I asked this before - but I'll ask again -- how EXACTLY did CAPS know where to dive to find the cage????

In other words -- who gave him the coordinates of the location?? Or was he swimming around in 90' of ocean water and stumbled upon it??

Inquiring minds want to know.

CapsLockWizard
"Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838#msg564838

Of course, this is same post in which Caps said: "on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial." 

And didn't I just see information and links posted in the last day or two that proved that to be untrue?  Is it possible he doesn't dive at all and was just making it up?  Of course, it's possible...

BUMP

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.