April 26, 2024, 12:17:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192885 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: February 01, 2009, 03:24:59 AM »

REE

"VMS, I speak for only myself, but I personally don't care what Kermit's occupation is.  IMO the emails she posted speak for themselves.  I have no problem with any of the emails posted, but I do take issue with the crap SS posted yesterday."

KERMIT

"Just so everyone here knows I am well aware of them giving that information over to Aruba too."   

KEEPTHEFAITH
I thought this was important to bring over in case you don't read the previous thread!

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: February 01, 2009, 03:25:31 AM »

Just kidding!

But yes, the attacks will only make monkeys stronger and more united.
There is no way this forum is going to go away.  They CAN'T destroy it because we are stronger than they are.

And the Caylee Thread is massive and likely more than enough to justify keeping the forum going.

So we will just stay the course and hold fact in our quest for justice for Natalee.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #882 on: February 01, 2009, 03:25:51 AM »

Thanks KTF, Hotping and billb.  I agree with your comments too.  

And Anna deserves an answer to her question.  I can say that I'd heard the lie before (among many) and it didn't come from Hotshot or Lala's.  I don't know if Lala's told the person that told me or not.  But I'm sure Hotshot does.  She brought it over here, she needs to answer the question.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: February 01, 2009, 03:26:01 AM »

If ... as Lou contends .. Jug Twitty continues to upholds the Persistence undertaking ... then I do not believe for one minute that Natalee's stepfather has received a full compilation of Kyle Kingsman's own words ... Kyle Kingsman's own words that expose the betrayal of John Silvetti ... the betrayal that implies the opportunity to bring his stepdaughter home to rest on American soil may have been lost forever.

Maybe the timing is right for Jug Twitty to be made aware.

Janet

+++++

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7:47 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

BUMP

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: February 01, 2009, 03:29:56 AM »

I find it very telling that they stayed for 4 months and the only human dive was the one done on the cage, which Silvetti & Trehan claim contained nothing.

I have not heard of any action by Beth or Dave (or Jug) to 'fund' the dives for the remaining 100+ 'viable' targets.

I also find that odd.

And I asked this before - but I'll ask again -- how EXACTLY did CAPS know where to dive to find the cage????

In other words -- who gave him the coordinates of the location?? Or was he swimming around in 90' of ocean water and stumbled upon it??

Inquiring minds want to know.

CapsLockWizard
"Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838#msg564838

Of course, this is same post in which Caps said: "on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial." 

And didn't I just see information and links posted in the last day or two that proved that to be untrue?  Is it possible he doesn't dive at all and was just making it up?  Of course, it's possible...

BUMP

Caps make something up?  You mean like the initials are reversed on people arrested?  All Dave has to do is fly down and claim the body?  DIfferent theory every day?

Nnaaaawwwwwwwww. . . . .no way.

What part didn't he make up?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #885 on: February 01, 2009, 03:32:56 AM »

Just kidding!

But yes, the attacks will only make monkeys stronger and more united.
There is no way this forum is going to go away.  They CAN'T destroy it because we are stronger than they are.

And the Caylee Thread is massive and likely more than enough to justify keeping the forum going.

So we will just stay the course and hold fact in our quest for justice for Natalee.

I Agree Anna...And I Also Agree that Hotsit (Not) needs to answer Your question but She won't cause She's CS! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: February 01, 2009, 03:33:45 AM »

Well.It looks like the CnG crowd left from Lurking!went from about 20 to 8 in about 3 minutes....JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: February 01, 2009, 03:35:13 AM »

Well.It looks like the CnG crowd left from Lurking!went from about 20 to 8 in about 3 minutes....JMOO
Yep! 

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: February 01, 2009, 03:35:18 AM »

Thanks KTF, Hotping and billb.  I agree with your comments too.  

And Anna deserves an answer to her question.  I can say that I'd heard the lie before (among many) and it didn't come from Hotshot or Lala's.  I don't know if Lala's told the person that told me or not.  But I'm sure Hotshot does.  She brought it over here, she needs to answer the question.

Well, Lala's and I share the same FBI Offices and that is something I can easily verify one way or the other.

But something tells me that Lala's is not the source for that.  I have been shocked at some people before but I don't think she would lie that way.

I know others whom I think would.

All Hotshot has to do is type yes or no.  I doubt anybody is going to die if she does that.  Maybe some of the time devoted to annoying phone calls could be used to respond to her own viciousness.

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: February 01, 2009, 03:39:53 AM »

Well...I've had all of the excitement that I can stand for one day...

Good Night All!

Justice For Natalee!

I Stand with The Girl!

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: February 01, 2009, 03:41:16 AM »

Good Night All!

Justice For Natalee!

I Stand with The Girl!

GoodNight HotPing!God Bless you!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #891 on: February 01, 2009, 03:41:53 AM »

Good Night All!

Justice For Natalee!

I Stand with The Girl!

Goodnight Hotping!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: February 01, 2009, 03:43:19 AM »

Once before the same people made up lies about me trying to get somebody fired.  This is something else I have never done in my life and don't have the inclination nor energy.

And I think it was FRANK of all people.  I like FRANK and would never have even thought of doing such a thing!  Not even if I didn't like him which I do.  I have no idea and don't want to know or care even where he works.

They will just make up some lie they think will cause others not to like you and spread it about in their little hidey holes.

You know how that works.  But they do it because they don't like what a person posts or don't agree with the content of posts which is a despicable thing to do.

I much prefer to just state what I think and why and end of it.

Oh, and BTW, I did once try to discuss a difference of opinion with one of those and all I got was PM's filled with the F bomb and calling me obscenities.  So there is no chance for any rational exchange of ideas.

PERSONA NON GRATA

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #893 on: February 01, 2009, 03:43:58 AM »

I find it very telling that they stayed for 4 months and the only human dive was the one done on the cage, which Silvetti & Trehan claim contained nothing.

I have not heard of any action by Beth or Dave (or Jug) to 'fund' the dives for the remaining 100+ 'viable' targets.

I also find that odd.

And I asked this before - but I'll ask again -- how EXACTLY did CAPS know where to dive to find the cage????

In other words -- who gave him the coordinates of the location?? Or was he swimming around in 90' of ocean water and stumbled upon it??

CapsLockWizard
"Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water."

Of course, this is same post in which Caps said: "on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial." 

And didn't I just see information and links posted in the last day or two that proved that to be untrue?  Is it possible he doesn't dive at all and was just making it up?  Of course, it's possible...

BUMP

Caps make something up?  You mean like the initials are reversed on people arrested?  All Dave has to do is fly down and claim the body?  DIfferent theory every day?

You know..I wanted to believe that CAPS had answers to Natalee's faith orchestrated by the elders/pimps that fateful night, and that Kermit had the "what became of her final resting place:..
Based on my current view..Caps was all bs....the C&G grp are all bs..Kermit/Freebirds are right on the money...persistence/louis/john/tim the diver/kyle are ALL American traitors...
The pimps/elders decided Natalee's fate..PREMEDITATED MURDER...may they all rot in HELL...
I HATE THEM ALL...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: February 01, 2009, 03:48:12 AM »

I also find that odd.

CapsLockWizard

BUMP

You know..I wanted to believe that CAPS had answers to Natalee's faith orchestrated by the elders/pimps that fateful night, and that Kermit had the "what became of her final resting place:..
Based on my current view..Caps was all bs....the C&G grp are all bs..Kermit/Freebirds are right on the money...persistence/louis/john/tim the diver/kyle are ALL American traitors...
The pimps/elders decided Natalee's fate..PREMEDITATED MURDER...may they all rot in HELL...
I HATE THEM ALL...
I promised I would come back and "mop up" ------ no need, you did fine monkeys!!  All they have done is re-energized us!!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: February 01, 2009, 03:51:29 AM »

Once before the same people made up lies about me trying to get somebody fired.  This is something else I have never done in my life and don't have the inclination nor energy.

And I think it was FRANK of all people.  I like FRANK and would never have even thought of doing such a thing!  Not even if I didn't like him which I do.  I have no idea and don't want to know or care even where he works.

They will just make up some lie they think will cause others not to like you and spread it about in their little hidey holes.

You know how that works.  But they do it because they don't like what a person posts or don't agree with the content of posts which is a despicable thing to do.

I much prefer to just state what I think and why and end of it.

Oh, and BTW, I did once try to discuss a difference of opinion with one of those and all I got was PM's filled with the F bomb and calling me obscenities.  So there is no chance for any rational exchange of ideas.

As i sit here and contemplate that the Holloway's have had to deal with the passing of their daughter and trying to sift throught the bullsh_t that is Aruba and they also have to deal with many who've crossed boundaries no normal person would cross.If you have information regarding anything Natalee Holloway it should go to the FBI,and or their attorney's.You should never contact the family.If you have.How unfeeling,uncaring,and downright rude you are.I have NO respect whatsoever for those that continue to perpetuate the distraction on this forum concerning the JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: February 01, 2009, 03:53:00 AM »

I would do anything to help Beth, anything humanly possible.  I want justice for her for her child soooooo badly it hurts.

But it stops short of doing nonsensical things that don't really help at all and are just a burden to an already tortured family.  It is better to only offer my prayers and support than to do anything that would make matters worse.  Sometimes that is all we can do.

Doing things just to be doing them and to insert yourself into this for the drama or "glory" as Hotshot said today is just plain wrong.

And if people are going to lie, it might be a bit smarter not to lie about somebody who lives as close to me as Lala's does because we might just figure it out.  Alabama is a small place in population and everybody knows somebody who knows somebody, etc.

Right now my only hope is the tapes Greta has have enough to tie Paulus to the disposal and he brings van der Straten down with him.  Since the Persistence gave the contents of the trap totally to ALE, I guess that hope is lost forever.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: February 01, 2009, 03:53:06 AM »

It defy's logic what these poster's are doing.These people are SICK,SICK,SICK.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: February 01, 2009, 03:59:40 AM »

I promised I would come back and "mop up" ------ no need, you did fine monkeys!!  All they have done is re-energized us!!!

Well, you should have been here Wreck.  It was more of the same old same old so you really didn't miss anything.

But you are correct.  Boundaries have been crossed and I personally am now angry. 

Energized is one way to look at it in a positive light.

We will come out of this more united in our determination to have justice for Natalee.

It's about HER and not these drama queens who try to satisfy some need or other in themselves by their actions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: February 01, 2009, 04:01:06 AM »

GoodNight to all Monkey's...........

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY           JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY
                             JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY         

GOD BLESS BETH,DAVE,JUG,AND ROBIN

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.