April 25, 2024, 10:18:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 192823 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: February 01, 2009, 12:20:01 PM »

Heh heh heh! 

I see ShellBelle with Joe Scarborough, that brings back memories.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: February 01, 2009, 12:22:55 PM »

I can see it, Klaas.

Good morning, everyone.

Good morning, 2NJ.

I'm going to trudge along back to page 30 now and try to get caught up...lots of interruptions today, so I know its going to take awhile.  Will see all you monkeys on the new thread!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: February 01, 2009, 12:24:41 PM »

Lifesong,

Seems not so long ago with the bus, ship, Christmas trees.....where did the time go?  Interesting 'The Way We Were' moment.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #943 on: February 01, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »

I can see it, Klaas.

Good morning, everyone.

Good morning, 2NJ.

I'm going to trudge along back to page 30 now and try to get caught up...lots of interruptions today, so I know its going to take awhile.  Will see all you monkeys on the new thread!

See ya later Lifesong!  I feel for ya!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: February 01, 2009, 12:27:18 PM »

I can see it, Klaas.

Good morning, everyone.

Good morning, 2NJ.

I realized it was afternoon here after I posted.  I guess I covered most of the zones here in the US. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: February 01, 2009, 12:28:46 PM »

I'm way back on page 29, trying to catch up.

Klaas, when you get a minute could you post the ole' monkey bus?  I've searched and searched and can't find it...have you ever looked at the intimidating number of pages of your posts?  Yikes!! Smile 

Thank you in advance!

WOW! Just came in here for my Sunday morning catch up and got a big blast from the past!
Thanks klaas!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: February 01, 2009, 12:28:54 PM »

I can see it, Klaas.

Good morning, everyone.

Good morning, 2NJ.

Good morning 2NJ, I wish everyone a beautiful day.
BTW That bus looks real cosy LOL

never lift the pressure of evil island
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #947 on: February 01, 2009, 12:43:35 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys!

Justice will come We just don't know when...

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/266285

Crime doesn’t pay these days with the use of DNA. After 34 years, justice comes to a killer and rapist, Jerome Barrett, 61 .

. The killer of college student, Sarah Des Prez, was found and now has been convicted and sentenced to life for killing her in 1975.

The grief of a family has been described as awful, whether a young child, like Caylee Anthony or JonBenet Ramsey or an adult daughter like Natalee Holloway is killed. The terrible grief of the Ramseys was increased by accusations and rumors that either the mother, Patsy Ramsey, or the father, John Ramsey, had killed their own daughter. DNA proved they didn’t. . Natalee’s mother Beth Holloway Twitty still doesn’t know what happened to her daughter who disappeared in Aruba and where there has been speculation that Natalee was killed. In the case of Caylee Anthony a trial is pending with the mother accused of killing her. What evidence will be used in this case is still relatively unknown.

Not knowing what happened and who the killer was of a child has been described by John Walsh, founder of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and host of America’s Most Wanted, as terrible. His own son Adam’s killer, Ottis Toole, was brought to justice in December of 2008 after 27 years. Now a family in Tennessee has some relief, by learning who killed the young Sarah and that the perpetrator is now being punished after decades of wondering.

DNA is often touted for helping free folks, but it’s used to convict as well. In this case it was the DNA match that did it in for Jerome Barrett. Investigators said he showed no emotion when he was arrested and none when the sentence was read.

Barrett was a convicted rapist who had been in prison from 1976 until 2002. He had been accused of three sexual assaults but only convicted for a rape. While in jail he talked with a fellow inmate about killing a young woman in 1975, unable to remember why. The inmate, Sheldon Anter, reported Barrett’s confession.

Another family may have some relief in July. Barrett will be going to trial for killing and raping 9-year-old Marcia Trimble, who was found strangled in a garage near her Green Hills home also in 1975. JonBenet’s killer has never been found. Natalee Holloway remains missing and what happened to her a mystery.

Sometimes real life has more drama than television shows, as the case of Barrett reveals.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: February 01, 2009, 12:53:03 PM »

The bus is so cool..
Beth was holding a quilt made for her by a BFN member in a book signing.. I am on the quilt and it made me feel good to see Beth holding it..
I hope you all put that in a frame and send it to her too.

I must be having a photobucket problem.  Can you see the bus I posted above or do you see nothing?

Sorry
I went to the shower.. Yes I had seen it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: February 01, 2009, 01:09:01 PM »

I posted part one yesterday.  Here are parts two and three:

Link to Part 1:
http://www.sacramentopress.com/headline/2602/HPI_in_Aruba_In_Search_of_Natalee_Holloway_Part_2#2601

Part 2

http://www.sacramentopress.com/headline/2601/HPI_in_Aruba_In_Search_of_Natalee_Holloway_Part_1#2602

HPI in Aruba: In Search of Natalee Holloway Part 2

by Paul Roberts, published on January 20, 2009 at 7:10PM

Vasilisa has her own ghost story from Jaimaca. When she was 12 years old, she saw a woman in white holding a handbag near a big tree. As she watched the woman, she vanished in front of Vasilisa's eyes. Here in Aruba, her friend was jogging and saw a man with no shirt, as he passed the man with no shirt, he vanished in front of his eyes. Vasilisa works at the Mambo Jambo and put on Conversations with a Serial Killer from Shannon McCabe's website and everyone at Mambo Jambo was watching Shannon and I talk about Richard Trenton Chase for Two Four Productions. Vasilisa had to check out my credentials and started reading some of my articles at Alien Seeker News. Vasilisa's desire is to meet celebrity psychic Nancy Bradley. I told her, I will hook her up when I returned back to the States.

The next person I interviewed was Fanny Rodriguez. Fanny is a proclaimed psychic and she says when she drives 60 mph, she can see ghosts walking along the road. She at times astral projects from her body. One night as she laid in bed with her boyfriend, she saw her boyfriend standing over her, but yet her boyfriend was still next to her in bed. Either we have a ghost that does a good impersonation of her boyfriend or her boyfriend astral projected himself and that is what Fanny saw.

I met Darierre del Roxario on the street and she attests that Natalee Holloway is actually seen walking along the beach, this is the blonde phantom woman of the beach.

My next victims, I mean interviewees were three women from Italy. I met the lovely Susy Serra and her two girlfriends, they are here from Italy. Instead of telling me ghost stories, these ladies wanted me to tell them ghost stories. So, I talked the night away about one encounter after another. All three women were fascinated about the paranormal.

After the three Italian women left, I went to another club, it was so jam packed, that people were dancing on the streets, outside the door of this establishment. Here I met a Swedish girl that has no interest in the paranormal, but had a strong interest in Salsa dancing. I showed her some quick moves and she was hooked. We danced in the street during a down pour of rain that lasted for 15 minutes. We were both soaked.

Looking at the time, I had to attempt to get EVPs of Natalee Holloway. The Swedish girl who wishes to remain anonymous tagged along with me via taxi to a location where Natalee may have been. Asking a series of questions, it appears I may have gotten one EVP of a woman.

Paul: Natalee are you here? EVP of young woman: Help me please.

More EVP attempts are made and nothing is found for this night. I close this story for now, as the Swedish girl is bringing me a long island iced tea, as she sips on an Arubian beer. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Well, tomorrow is here. It's Thursday! I woke up before 10am! Yahoo! I didn't miss the breakfast buffet here at the hotel! After I finished eating, went down to the Havana Beach and laid out. This beach is a trip, it has big lizards walking around on the beach. Also, you might note, there are big green Iguanas that walk around Aruba parks. The parks in Aruba do not have squirrels, they have big green lizards. But, let's get back to the beach. When you go into the water, you have fish swimming around your legs. The water is crystal clear and warm! On the beach I met Patricia Howard from the Southern part of London. It was an enjoyable conversation with Patricia, since I have been to London and I told her all of the places I visited while in London.

It's nice to pass time with people that are worldly, you get a better perspective of life. Worldly people are always captivating. On this day, I was very successful in something I wanted to do since I have been out here. To travel over to Venezuela. But, I will tell you about that in a minute. As I walk the streets of Aruba, people have reggae music or salsa music blasting from their cars, from their homes, from their businesses. You can hear reggae artists such as the classic Bob Marley and the Wailers and the newer reggae artists such as D' Angel, Lady Saw, Barbee. On this day, would visit the Eet Cafe - The Paddock and Iguana Joes. I encountered a lovely lady named Leslie Kain from Cincinnati. Cincinnati, Ohio is just another place I have been to, so it was easy to talk with Leslie about her home town. But, what I didn't know about her home town is a place called Bobby Mackeys. In this old bar and restaurant she tells me that the cellar of this establishment is very haunted. She says objects constantly move around and many patrons have seen full body apparitions while frequenting this place. Okay Leslie, you have me convinced, if I ever get back to Cincinnati, I will definitely check this place out!

As I was sitting at the Burger King #14524 - Caya Betico Croes #81, Oranjestad, Aruba, I met Captain Crowley. I was choking down my double Whopper with cheese and large coke, that cost me a mere $7.60. This is better that the other prices I have been paying for meals. I'm starting to watch my budget now. I got into a conversation with Captain Crowley and he told me he has a vessel called the Smidgen parked off the docks. I told him how desperately I have been wanting to go over to Venezuela. Captain Crowley said he could oblige for a sum of $200.00. So, much for my budget...sigh. The only problem is that he will not be able to dock his boat in Venezuela, but he promised me that I could see the coastline and that I will be in Venezuela territorial waters. I can make the claim that I have been in the territory of Venezuela. I agreed and handed over $200.00 cash. This is a trip that would be well worth it. It's only a mere 15 miles to Venezuela and the reason why they have no ferry boats going over to Venezuela is because there is some bitterness between Venezuela and Aruba. The Venezuela president has been rubbing shoulders with the Russian president and both have been eyeing oil wells near and around Aruba. Aruba is afraid that Venezuela may take claim of their island. The 15 mile ride seemed to go on forever, but finally I was in territorial waters and could see the gorgeous coastline of Venezuela. One of the boat hands is from Venezuela, his name is Fredrico Perez. I asked Fredrico are there any cattle mutilations in Venezuela, evil gnomes or UFOs.

Fredrico in his own words says: Some people say that silver discs fly in and around the capitol of Venezuela. There have been cattle mutilations back in the late 80s. I don't know about gnomes, but it is said that there are little people living in the forests of Venezuela. Some of these little people have been seen near landed UFOs. I have a friend who says that he saw a little person on a high tree branch. As my friend looked at the little person, he could see that his skin seemed leathery, his color was sort of bluish and his eyes were red. My friend was very scared and ran from the tree.

I enjoyed my boat ride and the feel of the wind in my face was ecstatic. When I got off the boat, my hair was completely wind blown and I must have frightened many tourists with my wind blown appearance. Time to refresh myself back at the hotel. Goodbye Punto Fijo, Venezuela.

As I relax at my hotel bar sipping on an Arubian beer, I start a conversation with Lila Megens. Lila is from Venezuela and I easily place her into a conversation about ghosts and asked her if she ever had a paranormal experience. Lila tells me that when her sister was 7 years old, she complained about headaches. Then one day out of the clear blue, she passed away. Her mother was completely traumatized from this experience and would prepare a place on the table for her daughter, as if she was still alive. Every day her mother cried. Lila and her other sister had a vision that they were playing with their sister that passed away. The deceased sister stated to both living sisters, that she was still there, but she cannot be touched. She explains to both living sisters that she does not belong here, but to tell mother to please let her rest. Both visions were similar. When the mother heard of this, she finally calmed down and the visions stopped.

I ended this night by going back to the Mambo Jambo and listening to Madonna's song 'Holiday' and having a few laughs with the lady bartenders. On my way back to the hotel, I made some more EVP attempts at the beach and I was unsuccessful. Okay, it's time to sleep, tomorrow is Friday!

It's Friday! This week is going by fast. As I look out from my hotel through the palm trees that hold large coconuts, I see a multi-colored designed bus. These buses that travel throughout Aruba are referred to as Bar Hopping Buses. At night time, they carry party revelers throughout Aruba and they make stops at various nightclubs and bars. You don't see things like that in Sacramento. Yep! I am not in Kansas anymore.

Today I went on the Atlantis submarine tour. I have never been on a real submarine, but I did this time. I have been on a 1/2 submarine in Tahiti, but this is something I have never experienced. Besides seeing the spectacular coral reefs and an abundance of colorful sea life, you also get to see two shipwrecks. One of the shipwrecks is the Antilla. This was once a German U-boat supply ship. During World War II, Dutch Marines gave the ship 24 hours to surrender.

http://www.sacramentopress.com/headline/2602/HPI_in_Aruba_In_Search_of_Natalee_Holloway_Part_2#2603

HPI in Aruba: In Search of Natalee Holloway Part 3

by Paul Roberts, published on January 20, 2009 at 7:11PM

The Captain of the ship decided not to turn over his ship to the Dutch Marines, so he scuttled the ship. He safely had the crewmen go to the shore. He then heated up the boilers and opened the sea cocks. When the cold water hit the hot boilers, the ship exploded, ripping the ship in half. It sank in eight minutes. How exciting to see this history in the ocean. For more information, check out: www.atlantisadventures.com/aruba If you visit Aruba, the submarine tour is a must!

An Arubian that does not want to be identified tells me an Arubian ghost story. A man who would go to the beach by himself, would at times see a small boy in a t-shirt, that had no arms. The boy would stare at the man and walk towards the trees and vanish. The man thinking it was some boy that lived near the beach, thought nothing of it. Then one day, the boy with no arms appears again and approaches the man. The boy seemed to have a sinister look on his face. The man felt no threat from the little boy. As the boy got closer, he bit the man's leg viciously. The man had a stroke. The man screamed and people on the beach hearing the scream assisted the man. It was determined he had a stroke on the beach, but there was also a large bite mark on his leg.

Today spent most of the whole day at the Havana Beach Club, sipping pina coladas. Met another Columbian girl. Her name is Yuli Cacezes, she is an aspiring writer and I was giving her tips that may be beneficial for her future writing career.

On this night, went to another beach area for an EVP session. I asked about 20 or so questions. One questionable EVP is this one, that needs further analysis:

Paul: Natalee, how did you die? EVP of Woman: Don't know.

Well, today is Saturday. Time to lay out at the Havana Beach. I was walking over to the beach and they have artificially colored blue rocks and to my surprise there is a Chameleon, the Chameleon was a bright blue. Amazing! As I was in the water, I struck up a conversation with Pablia, another lady from Columbia. Now check this out. I don't speak any Spanish, sure...I know certain words and Pablia doesn't know how to speak English. But, with sign language and certain word recognition, I was able to gather this information. Pablia is from Columbia, she has 3 children, she loves the water. She is not fond of the Venezuela president and feels he may invade Aruba, because of the oil. She has a large family in Columbia, but a small family here in Aruba. She has been to Orlando, Florida and she understands I am from California. Now, that is mind blowing. Not being able to speak Spanish, but having a full on conversation and understanding what is being said. I amaze myself sometimes.

Enough of that, tonight went back to Mambo Jambo for more interviews. With 4 long island iced teas and 2 jello shots, I was still able to conduct interviews. The first interview tonight was a Columbian girl named Dora Zapata. She pointed the way to Cafe Bahia which was formerly known as Senor Frog. Yes! Senor Frog is the club where Natalee Holloway was last seen. After some Salsa dancing at Mambo Jambo, I will attempt to get some EVPs at Cafe Bahia. Tonight, I salsa danced with two ladies from Venezuela (Asdreina and Andrea). I really felt my salsa dancing sucked, but some Latino guys came over to tell me that I did a great job, especially when I started spinning them around and around and around. So, who knows. Perhaps I did good, perhaps I didn't. It is not easy to dance Salsa, especially if you are not familiar with the music. While I took a break from these ladies, I talked with Nolan Howe from Michigan. Nolan plans to join our HPI Michigan Branch Office. Nolan was completely fascinated with my stories and was quite knowledgeable about the paranormal. I was impressed.

After the nightclub ended, I went over to Cafe Bahia and took some pictures and tried to get some EVPs. Tonight I was unsuccessful in getting any EVPs. I made about 15 attempts at Cafe Bahia.

Special Note: People I interviewed claim that Natalee Holloway was last seen at the Senor Frog and not Carlos 'n Charlies like the newspapers reported. The 'don't know' EVP was obtained near the California Lighthouse.

Today is Sunday. I promised I would take it easy today, because I fly out on Monday. So, I did some EVP work at Pinchos Grill & Bar on the Pier. No success in obtaining EVPs. Then laid out at the Havana Beach Club, where I met two Columbian women - Jenny Castano and her girlfriend Angela Guitterez. They speak no English and I just know a few key words in Spanish and got into a great conversation with them, using a lot of sign language. Jenny fed me some Special K peaches and berries bars and in turn I bought them two pina coladas. Now I have committed myself to take them both to Mambo Jambo for dancing. As Jenny's girlfriend drove me back to my hotel from the beach, she played some Salsa music that she loves. I'm getting used to this Salsa music. It doesn't seem like I will be getting any rest tonight...sigh. It's not easy being a ghosthunter in an exotic land. No wonder they call Aruba - One Happy Island.

7pm and Jenny Castano & Angela Guitterez are at my door. We all hop in Angela's car and head downtown. They show me where Carlos 'n Charlies Restaurant and Bar is. They claim that Natalee Holloway was at this bar and it was the last place she was seen, not Senor Frog. But, Senor Frog is very close to Carlos 'n Charlies Restaurant and I can see how the Arubians could get that confused. Angela allowed me to drive her car on the streets of Aruba, that was a blast! On this night the three of us had Columbian dinners at Carlos Arango Dario Hincapie Jierras Colombianas - Schektstraat No 58. Wow! Columbian food is quite delicious and satisfied my pallet immensely! Afterwards we went to the Well Well Restaurant where Angela works as a bartender. We then finalized the night at the Wing Hung Restaurant and Bar (this is a Columbian bar), the prices are very good for drinks. The ladies had several drinks and shots and it cost a mere $20.00. Jenny taught me how to Columbian Salsa. My Salsa was top notch tonight and people at the bar were clapping. Ahhh...I still have it! What an exceptional evening and spent it looking at the billions of stars in the night sky with Jenny. No EVP work tonight, if you can catch my drift. I will miss Aruba. Tomorrow is the day I go home....double sigh.

Monday is here and I am jetting back home. Seated next to me is Kim and Andy Miller from Oakland. I love this couple, we had such a captivating conversation for most of the time heading to Oakland from Boston. Kim is very well traveled and we discussed the many countries we have visited. Kim had a great ghost story about the Mt. View Cemetery in Oakland. The very same cemetery where I had a scouting mission. Here is the story, that occurred in the 1800s. A wealthy doctor married a young gold digger women. He bought her a whopping diamond wedding ring. During their marriage, she became ill and died suddenly. The good doctor discovers after her demise that she had cheated on him. One night he heads out to the Mt. View Cemetery and digs up her fresh grave to get his ring back. As he pulls off her ring, she sits up from her coffin. The doctor has a heart attack on the spot and dies. It was discovered that his wife was accidently buried alive. Thank you Kim for this great story. Andy Miller, Kim's significant other has a great website at: www.burmesemountaindog.org - Check it out when you have a chance.

This concludes my investigation in Aruba. While I was in Aruba, I did some promoting of HPI and Ghost Girls. The 4 female bartenders of Mambo Jambo allowed me to place Ghost Girls business cards on all of the seats of the club and the DJ announced that Ghost Girls business cards were placed on the seats, because an American ghosthunter and ghostwriter is in Aruba. That was some great advertising by Mambo Jambo and I thank them for this!

FINDINGS:

I interviewed dozens of people on the streets of Aruba. Many who are not even mentioned in this article. Many people confirm that a blonde phantom woman does walk the beaches of Aruba. I cannot confirm that this blonde phantom woman is Natalee Holloway. During my EVP sessions, the two EVPs I received are from a woman, but she does not confirm she is Natalee Holloway, even though the 'don't know' EVP, I do ask a question directed to Natalee and received the EVP.

CONCLUSION:

With the many witnesses that claim to have seen or heard about the blonde phantom woman of the Aruba beaches, I do believe they are seeing something that may be paranormal. With the two EVPs that I received, there is a strong indication that there is paranormal activity. I gathered no positive proof that the EVPs are from Natalee Holloway, nor did I ever see a blonde phantom woman on the beaches of Aruba. Many people believe Joran spiked Natalee's drinks with drugs. Many people believe that Joran's father took Natalee on his boat and dumped her body in the ocean. One person I interviewed that calls herself Sasha, says he received this information from the circle of friends that were associated with Joran. My thoughts, when rumors are this strong, there appears there may be some type of foundation of truth and this matter should continue being investigated by the police. As long as Natalee's death is not confirmed, Aruba cannot truly be 'one happy island'. There must be a conclusion to this and justice must be served! Natalee will always be in the hearts of millions. She is an innocent girl that confronted evil and paid a terrible price. God bless Natalee.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: February 01, 2009, 01:21:16 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: February 01, 2009, 01:56:58 PM »

Im sitting here crying my eyes out..I know that the family must be sooo hurting for all the fighting and bickering...Poor Natalee up in heaven looking down at us...Please lets all try and get along and stick to getting JUSTICE for NATALEE and her family...Ids was at the travel show on her feet all day along with 9 others being Natalees voice...handing out brocheres and prayer cards telling Natalee story...I dont want to get in the middle of who is right and who is wrong, cause I know we all love Natalee...but please lets all just try and get along for the sake of the family..I admire everyone who is still fighting to get answers no matter how its done....Alot has happened in almost 4 years...but we are all still here trying to help..I just love you all and want answers as I know you all do to...anyway, the BOYCOTT TRAVEL SHOW was a HUGE success and pictures will be forth coming....got to run but PEACE to you all....

Vickie, thanks for all you do.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: February 01, 2009, 02:01:09 PM »

Every time I see this, I want to thank Ms. Maggie for her courage.

I know everyone has probably seen the story before, I just thought it was a great reminder.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_16_archive.html

Cruise Ship tourist protests in front of Courthouse
DIARIO Aruba
10/20/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): An American tourist who arrived Wednesday to our island on board the cruise ship “Volendam” of the Holland America Line, came determined to hold a protest in front of the courthouse.

Dressed in a t-shirt that says in the front: “Give Natalee Justice” and in the back “No Body ≠ No Crime”, the tourist expressed her opinion about Natalee’s case in silence.

Read in our edition from today what motivated Mrs. Maggie to take this type of action.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 10/20/2005 04:05:00 PM

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: February 01, 2009, 02:02:06 PM »

Im sitting here crying my eyes out..I know that the family must be sooo hurting for all the fighting and bickering...Poor Natalee up in heaven looking down at us...Please lets all try and get along and stick to getting JUSTICE for NATALEE and her family...Ids was at the travel show on her feet all day along with 9 others being Natalees voice...handing out brocheres and prayer cards telling Natalee story...I dont want to get in the middle of who is right and who is wrong, cause I know we all love Natalee...but please lets all just try and get along for the sake of the family..I admire everyone who is still fighting to get answers no matter how its done....Alot has happened in almost 4 years...but we are all still here trying to help..I just love you all and want answers as I know you all do to...anyway, the BOYCOTT TRAVEL SHOW was a HUGE success and pictures will be forth coming....got to run but PEACE to you all....

Vickie, thanks for all you do.

Nimrod

1. Actually, I believe the Freebirds contacted Kyle first and it was about the time the search was over.
2. The last thing I heard was that Beth didn't want the Freebirds to release any negative comments about the Persistence.
3. Actually Kyle said he "thought" they were human remains. Afterall, he only had the same photos that we all were looking at, so it was Kyle's opinion only.
4. We have never heard Tim Miller's side of when and why he left the Persistence. I received a very nice thank you letter from Tim for my donation to the Persistence's search for Natalee a couple of weeks after Tim "abruptly" left.
5. I think Kermit's words are all out of context. It reminds me of the same liberal tactics that were used to remove a republican president from office.  lol

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: February 01, 2009, 02:10:46 PM »

Im sitting here crying my eyes out..I know that the family must be sooo hurting for all the fighting and bickering...Poor Natalee up in heaven looking down at us...Please lets all try and get along and stick to getting JUSTICE for NATALEE and her family...Ids was at the travel show on her feet all day along with 9 others being Natalees voice...handing out brocheres and prayer cards telling Natalee story...I dont want to get in the middle of who is right and who is wrong, cause I know we all love Natalee...but please lets all just try and get along for the sake of the family..I admire everyone who is still fighting to get answers no matter how its done....Alot has happened in almost 4 years...but we are all still here trying to help...  just love you all and want answers as I know you all do to...anyway, the BOYCOTT TRAVEL SHOW was a HUGE success and pictures will be forth coming....got to run but PEACE to you all....

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: February 01, 2009, 02:13:46 PM »

NONESUCHE

Interesting night, it's a shame hotshot won't stay and take the heat she and bastibro stirred up? Not surprising now is it?

I have a couple of things to say here and I don't say much often, so I hope some of you will indulge me. I'm not a true 'insider' as hotshot and ldstlou claim to be but I can tell you this much, the family is TIRED of watching what's happening on this thread. That I do know on good authority.

Also, this is for hotshot. I recall who began the first acting out against SM way back at the beginning of this and it was you and Ringo. Some of us foolishly let you plant half-truth's in our heads and/or make us doubt the intent of some who never deserved that. You have one outrageous audacity to state it's SM creating all of the issues now.

Some of us remember the history and I would think after four years of you inserting yourself as the super sleuth above all others to the degree that Dave won't even give you his phone number, that you could buy a clue !

I will repeat, the family is not happy to see all of these drive-by attacks and if you respect them, you will respect their feelings and the intent of this forum to support Natalee above all else.

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: February 01, 2009, 02:16:41 PM »

Who's covering the costs?  Who was willing to absorb the costs if they're not successful; but will surely share in the proceeds if they are successful?

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_16_archive.html

Lawsuit Kalpoe against Skeeters too expensive
Amigoe.com
10/20/2005

ARUBA – “My client has limited means and cannot just institute a lawsuit in the United States”, said lawyer Rudi Oomen about the rumours that his client Deepak Kalpoe will take legal proceedings against Jamie Skeeters in the States. Skeeters is the man that recorded a conversation with Kalpoe and sold it to Dr. Phil’s TV-show.

Oomen indicated that if there are possibilities to bring charges against Skeeters without it costing too much money, they will definitely consider it. “I’m still looking for those possibilities.” Kalpoe would have said on the tape that all the three boys had sex with Holloway. Therefore, on the Internet-sites on the Holloway-case and in the American TV-shows, the tape is being considered as evident of guilt of Joran van der Sloot, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe. According to Oomen, Kalpoe had never said this. “Everybody can hear that tape was put together with cutting and pasting.”

The Public Prosecutor (OM) would like to get hold of the tape in order to investigate its authenticity. But in exchange for this, an OM agent has to appear in the TV-show of Dr. Phil. Oomen: “I have advised the OM to take the official course and submit a legal assistance request..” Oomen says that also his client wishes the tape to be investigated, because Kalpoe is positive that the tape was tempered with. Skeeters had posed as somebody that wants to help Kalpoe in the Internet-café where he works. There conversation was secretly taped and months later broadcasted in Dr. Phil’s TV-show.
Kalpoe wants some peace and quiet at this moment. Kalpoe could pick up his belongings, including his car today. He doesn’t understand why the OM had kept these for so long. It took Oomen to threat the OM with a lawsuit for them to finally release the car.
Posted by Getagrip at 10/20/2005 03:05:00 PM

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: February 01, 2009, 02:17:24 PM »

I am just driving by.

We stopped home after the church service for a quick bite and ... will be taking off the Vancouver International shortly.

Have a good day Monkeys!!

Janet
11:15 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: February 01, 2009, 02:19:08 PM »

I am just driving by.

We stopped home after the church service for a quick bite and ... will be taking off the Vancouver International shortly.

Have a good day Monkeys!!

Janet
11:15 AM PT

Muffy,San.Can we pull out the little pick car for Janet?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: February 01, 2009, 02:19:41 PM »

NONESUCHE

Interesting night, it's a shame hotshot won't stay and take the heat she and bastibro stirred up? Not surprising now is it?

I have a couple of things to say here and I don't say much often, so I hope some of you will indulge me. I'm not a true 'insider' as hotshot and ldstlou claim to be but I can tell you this much, the family is TIRED of watching what's happening on this thread. That I do know on good authority.

Also, this is for hotshot. I recall who began the first acting out against SM way back at the beginning of this and it was you and Ringo. Some of us foolishly let you plant half-truth's in our heads and/or make us doubt the intent of some who never deserved that. You have one outrageous audacity to state it's SM creating all of the issues now.

Some of us remember the history and I would think after four years of you inserting yourself as the super sleuth above all others to the degree that Dave won't even give you his phone number, that you could buy a clue !

I will repeat, the family is not happy to see all of these drive-by attacks and if you respect them, you will respect their feelings and the intent of this forum to support Natalee above all else.

KEEPTHEFAITH

Thank-you nonesuche (via KTF) 

AMEN!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.