March 28, 2024, 11:13:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 190735 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: January 28, 2009, 09:26:56 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 10:20:00 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 01:33:45 PM »

because I can ... 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 01:34:25 PM »

Sucker.Trix are for Kids Nut!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 01:41:09 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 01:42:48 PM »

You Mods are funny!God Bless you all!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 01:43:04 PM »

MUFFY! LOL!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 01:43:49 PM »

Note:  3 replies, 67 views on this brand new thread...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2009, 01:44:40 PM »

I just want to say  to Anna that I am sorry if it appeared I was yelling at you in the last thread Embarassed

That was definitely not my intent. And your point, that no one is disputing our statement, is exactly on target.

I just wanted to make sure that the post was easily 'readable'. It appears that sometimes we have posters who don't bother to read what other people post before they begin the derailment, and I wanted to do my part to make sure this was 'catchy'.

Because it is the truth.

Big apologies if you thought for even one moment I was yelling at you Sad

now i gotta go bak ta work

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2009, 01:45:37 PM »

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009, 01:47:03 PM »

TY, Sharon.  No, I didn't think you were yelling at me.

I just wand to see the proof that Kyle did NOT say all those things if anybody has it.

No one does, it seems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009, 01:52:01 PM »

TY, Sharon.  No, I didn't think you were yelling at me.

I just wand to see the proof that Kyle did NOT say all those things if anybody has it.

No one does, it seems.

Nope.But the people that talk with him seem to believe his rationalization for such statements.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009, 01:54:47 PM »

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009, 01:58:04 PM »

LIFESONG

"Can someone please explain to me what Kermit's gender or occupation has to do with Natalee Holloway, her vicious murder, and the government-sanctioned coverup thereof?"

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009, 01:58:50 PM »

Amen Anna

Just thought I'd sign in, don't want to be perceived as a 'guest' 

Kermit, I want to apologize for all the slings and defamations against you, if others don't have the maturity to do so.

ldstlou, why don't you speak with Beth? If you are so determined to speak only with family and feel it's your inalienable right to do so - then speak with Beth please.

I frankly am tiring of seeing Natalee's family drug into this day after day after day.....but whatever you kids want.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 02:00:50 PM »

Amen Anna

Kermit, I want to apologize for all the slings and defamations against you, if others don't have the maturity to do so.

ldstlou, why don't you speak with Beth? If you are so determined to speak only with family and feel it's your inalienable right to do so - then speak with Beth please.

I frankly am tiring of seeing Natalee's family drug into this day after day after day.....but whatever you kids want.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 02:01:23 PM »

REE

"VMS, I speak for only myself, but I personally don't care what Kermit's occupation is.  IMO the emails she posted speak for themselves.  I have no problem with any of the emails posted, but I do take issue with the crap SS posted yesterday."

KERMIT

"Just so everyone here knows I am well aware of them giving that information over to Aruba too."   

KEEPTHEFAITH
I thought this was important to bring over in case you don't read the previous thread!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 02:04:41 PM »

Jug does know. He may just not be informing Idstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
January 17, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Kermit ... who is "I".
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.660
XXXX:  Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.
I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

She did so Ana

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 02:04:50 PM »

Amen Anna

Hi none

Hugs.

I believe if you read the this mornings posts on the last thread ... Monkeys were upholding Kermit 100%.

O/T!  Hey ... I will not tell the other Monkeys but ... have you met that tall, handsome European yet.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 02:07:17 PM »

Amen Anna

Nonsie, I don't know why you keep wanting to jump me? You and I have always gotten along. First you tell me not to bother the family, then you tell me to call Beth. Do you just want to give me a hard time and if so why?

I know Jug enough to be able to ask him about the Persistence. I asked him and he answered. Why does that bother you?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 02:07:22 PM »

Jug does know. He may just not be informing Idstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
January 17, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Kermit ... who is "I".
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.660
XXXX:  Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.
I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

She did so Ana

Lisa, look at that quote again.  XXXX sent it to Kermit and said he/she rec'd it from Lala's. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.