April 30, 2024, 02:53:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 193054 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: January 30, 2009, 09:39:05 PM »

Maybe the site that the Panther was anchored gave away the location of the crab/trap.

Janet

++++++++

CAPSLOCKWIZARD - IN HIS OWN WORDS

CAPS:
  “Yes, We (John Silvetti) did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

CAPS:  Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water

Hi Janet!

You hitting that tea, again?

I am not a scuba diver -- or boat captain -- so I can only go on what I've been told. (If any on here are either -- please contribute your experience).

I was told that unless you took the picture ( knowing where it was taken from) it would be difficult to calibrate an exact location, although general approximate would be feasable if you had proper tools (I haven't the foggiest what that equates to)

I have spoken to several who 'casually dive' -- most said unless it was a 'marked' spot or a boat that had equipment that sees the bottom -- they would not make a 90' dive. Apparently they save that for wrecks and walls (who knows?) They would certainly not attempt it for an uncertain target, because apparently there are extra issues when you are at 90 ft. I remember one of the woman's story -- because I witnessed the afters -- the black eyes she had for 3 months as a result of breaking the suction when she took off her mask. 90 ft of water - Cayman Brac.

So at the very least...CAPS is a boat captain, knows a  boat captain, owns a boat, knows someone who owns a boat, is an experienced scuba diver, knows an experienced diver, and possibly owns or knows people who own equipment that could calibrate a distance from picture in the newspaper, or boat equipment that can see objects 90 ft below

Or CAPS took the picture for the newspaper so he knew the 'from' spot.

Or someone gave CAPS the coordinates -- combined with a few items above. You would still need a boat. I doubt anyone would start out from the beach. Smile

moo

I still think it's hinky. Embarassed

I think I need your tea 

hugs

night night

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2009, 09:46:04 PM »

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Jug does know. He may just not be informing Idstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
January 17, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Kermit ... who is "I".
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.660
XXXX:  Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.
I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

She did so Ana

I think that ldstlou has a reading comprehension problem.
She only comprehends what she believes.
No matter how one tries to explain to her ...she will not
accept the answers.
   I think she is a hopeless case.

You are correct Magnolia.

or maybe I just copied the wrong post...dear lawdy

How about this one?

71   Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -  on: January 27, 2009, 12:35:23 AM 
oceanexploration
I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.660

Sat Nov 22, 2008

I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.

Isdtlou
So now you're trying to tell us that Jug Twitty lied to lalasmom or was it lalasmom lying to her friends?

I am still waiting for the answer to my question too...am I the only one that got the impression that Kermit was implying she worked for the Secret Service...of course it could just be that reading comprehension problem I have too. lol

I saw pics posted here by Kermit that lead me to believe she worked for the Secret Service or possibly FBI. I also saw posts of Monkeys thanking her for her service to our country. To me it is about credibility...so am I allowed to ask if Kermit worked for the Secret Service or am I the only one that even assumed so?

What the hey...going to get bashed anyways...so did Kermit work for the Secret Service as she implied or not? It sure would help me a lot in regards to credibility if I knew I was not mislead about this issue.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2009, 09:54:52 PM »

I am still waiting for the answer to my question too...am I the only one that got the impression that Kermit was implying she worked for the Secret Service...of course it could just be that reading comprehension problem I have too. lol

I saw pics posted here by Kermit that lead me to believe she worked for the Secret Service or possibly FBI. I also saw posts of Monkeys thanking her for her service to our country. To me it is about credibility...so am I allowed to ask if Kermit worked for the Secret Service or am I the only one that even assumed so?

What the hey...going to get bashed anyways...so did Kermit work for the Secret Service as she implied or not? It sure would help me a lot in regards to credibility if I knew I was not mislead about this issue.

Just because Kermit did not reveal what she did for a living is not my problem.  You got the impression and assumed she did.  She doesn't have to say what she does for a living for me to believe her.  I don't know what Kermit does for a living and I don't want to know what Kermit does for a living.

Credibility?  Ask the person who is probably emailing you as we speak about that word.
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »

Those drivebys sure leave you with a cold chill.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: January 30, 2009, 09:56:20 PM »

Maybe the site that the Panther was anchored gave away the location of the crab/trap.

Janet

++++++++

CAPSLOCKWIZARD - IN HIS OWN WORDS

CAPS:
  “Yes, We (John Silvetti) did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

CAPS:  Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water

Hi Janet!

You hitting that tea, again?

I am not a scuba diver -- or boat captain -- so I can only go on what I've been told. (If any on here are either -- please contribute your experience).

I was told that unless you took the picture ( knowing where it was taken from) it would be difficult to calibrate an exact location, although general approximate would be feasable if you had proper tools (I haven't the foggiest what that equates to)

I have spoken to several who 'casually dive' -- most said unless it was a 'marked' spot or a boat that had equipment that sees the bottom -- they would not make a 90' dive. Apparently they save that for wrecks and walls (who knows?) They would certainly not attempt it for an uncertain target, because apparently there are extra issues when you are at 90 ft. I remember one of the woman's story -- because I witnessed the afters -- the black eyes she had for 3 months as a result of breaking the suction when she took off her mask. 90 ft of water - Cayman Brac.

So at the very least...CAPS is a boat captain, knows a  boat captain, owns a boat, knows someone who owns a boat, is an experienced scuba diver, knows an experienced diver, and possibly owns or knows people who own equipment that could calibrate a distance from picture in the newspaper, or boat equipment that can see objects 90 ft below

Or CAPS took the picture for the newspaper so he knew the 'from' spot.

Or someone gave CAPS the coordinates -- combined with a few items above. You would still need a boat. I doubt anyone would start out from the beach. Smile

moo

I still think it's hinky. Embarassed

I think I need your tea 

hugs

night night

CAPS is soooo involved in the John Silvette betrayal of the family of Natalee Holloway.

IMO.

Hugs to you too Sharon.

Special thanks to you, jen, Wingnut and Kermit for your faithfulness in keeping on.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2009, 09:56:29 PM »

All I have been asking for all along is show me the proof.  Prove to us that Kermit is lying.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: January 30, 2009, 09:56:46 PM »

Lisa,
FORGET anything about Kermit's "credibility" for just ONE minute. Pretend it did not come from Kermit.
Just look at what KYLE has said (as verified form everyone ELSE at freebirds). Just READ what KYLE said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: January 30, 2009, 09:58:18 PM »

You got that right.   Welcome.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 30, 2009, 09:58:28 PM »

OFF TOPIC

KLAAAAAS!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2009, 09:58:49 PM »

Welcome Monkey Mia.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2009, 09:59:18 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

Let's assume you are correct and Kermit outright lied in the above example.  Let's also assume that Kermit outright falsely claimed to be a Secret Service agent.

Hypothetically, let's say everyone concedes these two points to you.

The information Kermit has posted has still not been refuted.  Please, let's move forward from that point.

Go ahead and refute the information.

I'm all ears.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2009, 10:00:08 PM »

Welcome Monkey Mia!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2009, 10:00:28 PM »

As Beth Holloway would said ... "Greta ... this is huge!"

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking.

... and Tim states to Jamie Colby of FOX at the end of February that Schaefer contacted Dave Holloway two months previous while Tim Miller was at his home.

I am distracted at the moment ... maybe somebody could listen to the following video.  Maybe Tim Miller gives an indication when he was first contacted by Shaefer and Silvetti.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

"I've been trying to put this together for two and a half years...Louis Schaefer came forward with John Silvetti."
(transcript credit: texasmom)

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

COLBY:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

Thanks, Janet...I had my months wrong in my response to Lifesong....you came to the rescue.  (((Hugs)))   Yes, I'm a girl monkey.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: January 30, 2009, 10:01:07 PM »

Welcome Monkey Mia!

Klaas, like the drive by but last night I was on a tear about Mos and his "purse" and you did not put it up.  I was disappointed. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: January 30, 2009, 10:01:18 PM »

Just because Kermit did not reveal what she did for a living is not my problem.  You got the impression and assumed she did.  She doesn't have to say what she does for a living for me to believe her.  I don't know what Kermit does for a living and I don't want to know what Kermit does for a living.

Credibility?  Ask the person who is probably emailing you as we speak about that word.

I am not a puppet and no one is e-mailing me.
I am simply asking a question. I know I am not the only one who thought she was Secret Service. What is the big deal? You post pics of yourself at Presidential funerals and events...I would say that is giving the impression she is Secret Service. Dear lawdy..I said apparently other Monkeys know her and trust her and I am trying to figure it all out..I think it is a fair question.

So is Kermit Secret Service as most would assume from the pics or not?

And I am not running away...have a bunch of 8 year olds here and trying to get ready for the protest so forgive me as I come and go!

Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: January 30, 2009, 10:02:12 PM »

Thank you Blue Moon and San.
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: January 30, 2009, 10:03:32 PM »

Thank you klaasend.  Glad to be here.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: January 30, 2009, 10:04:09 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
[/color]

ldstlou,

Let's assume you are correct and Kermit outright lied in the above example.  Let's also assume that Kermit outright falsely claimed to be a Secret Service agent.

Hypothetically, let's say everyone concedes these two points to you.

The information Kermit has posted has still not been refuted.  Please, let's move forward from that point.

Go ahead and refute the information.

I'm all ears.

ok...then I am back where I started when this all started. I have two differing views on what happened and I am trying to discern the truth...credibility seems important to me.
I need to trust the messenger to trust the message.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: January 30, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »

As Beth Holloway would said ... "Greta ... this is huge!"

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking.

... and Tim states to Jamie Colby of FOX at the end of February that Schaefer contacted Dave Holloway two months previous while Tim Miller was at his home.

I am distracted at the moment ... maybe somebody could listen to the following video.  Maybe Tim Miller gives an indication when he was first contacted by Shaefer and Silvetti.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

"I've been trying to put this together for two and a half years...Louis Schaefer came forward with John Silvetti."
(transcript credit: texasmom)

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

COLBY:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

Thanks, Janet...I had my months wrong in my response to Lifesong....you came to the rescue.  (((Hugs)))   Yes, I'm a girl monkey.   

WHEW!!!

Janet

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: January 30, 2009, 10:05:24 PM »

I am not a puppet and no one is e-mailing me.
I am simply asking a question. I know I am not the only one who thought she was Secret Service. What is the big deal? You post pics of yourself at Presidential funerals and events...I would say that is giving the impression she is Secret Service. Dear lawdy..I said apparently other Monkeys know her and trust her and I am trying to figure it all out..I think it is a fair question.

So is Kermit Secret Service as most would assume from the pics or not?

And I am not running away...have a bunch of 8 year olds here and trying to get ready for the protest so forgive me as I come and go!
I'm through with you. If you won't answer our questions -- don't expect an answer from me. Your only causing a distraction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.