May 29, 2024, 01:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324793 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: February 01, 2009, 12:26:49 AM »

Does anyone remember the name of the hospital in Daytona where George is?  Wonder if we can find out what that hospital's psych ward rules are on "visitors".

its Halifax, in Daytona Beach!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1501 on: February 01, 2009, 12:27:26 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest...I am not taking up for CA.But she could visit GA only while he was in the  ER. Once he was taken into the psych unit no one can visit for 2 weeks. And if they think that the patient is not ready to visit with family then it can be longer.

Thanks Darla - I didn't know that.

Now...what Darla said makes sense......

WOW!!  Cindy must really be out-of-joint about this...BECAUSE she certainly is not in control of what George says at this point and 2 weeks....good grief!!  No telling what that man can tell in that length of time...probably the first time he's had a chance to talk all he wants too. 

And with SANE people!!

Yep!   

I bet she's about to chit her pants~remembering how GA interviews were with the LE and FBI, I bet he NEVER thought Sin-dy would see those and the reprecussions after she saw that he was only towing her line with the media and telling the LE and FBI something else. I never considered that until just recently and how pizzed she must have been. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: February 01, 2009, 12:29:53 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest...I am not taking up for CA.But she could visit GA only while he was in the  ER. Once he was taken into the psych unit no one can visit for 2 weeks. And if they think that the patient is not ready to visit with family then it can be longer.

WOW!!  Cindy must really be out-of-joint about this...BECAUSE she certainly is not in control of what George says at this point and 2 weeks....good grief!!  No telling what that man can tell in that length of time...probably the first time he's had a chance to talk all he wants too. 

And with SANE people!!

Yep!   

I bet she's about to chit her pants~remembering how GA interviews were with the LE and FBI, I bet he NEVER thought Sin-dy would see those and the reprecussions after she saw that he was only towing her line with the media and telling the LE and FBI something else. I never considered that until just recently and how pizzed she must have been. 

Wow...just think about it...Sindy may never get over this....George getting to talk and spill his guts and people actually listening to him and not dismissing him...boy-oh-boy....I'll just bet that Sindy is just as mad over this as KC is.  Whoop-de-do!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: February 01, 2009, 12:30:52 AM »

Just had a thought...wonder if George has asked to talk with LE and given them any more information.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1504 on: February 01, 2009, 12:33:01 AM »

Does anyone remember the name of the hospital in Daytona where George is?  Wonder if we can find out what that hospital's psych ward rules are on "visitors".

http://www.halifaxhealth.org/patientsandvisitors/visitinghours.aspx

Here is there link~I was reading up on visitors, privacy issues etc.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1505 on: February 01, 2009, 12:33:28 AM »

It is Halifax in Daytona

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1506 on: February 01, 2009, 12:34:58 AM »

And with SANE people!!

Yep!   

Wow...just think about it...Sindy may never get over this....George getting to talk and spill his guts and people actually listening to him and not dismissing him...boy-oh-boy....I'll just bet that Sindy is just as mad over this as KC is.  Whoop-de-do!!

I'd say the chances of Sin-dy "getting over this" are about as good as a snowballs chance in hell

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: February 01, 2009, 12:36:30 AM »

Halifax Medical Center

Sorry if this has been answered, was talking with my hubby  LOL

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: February 01, 2009, 12:38:01 AM »

http://www.halifaxhealth.org/patientsandvisitors/visitinghours.aspx

Here is there link~I was reading up on visitors, privacy issues etc.

Thanks for that link, IM!!!

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: February 01, 2009, 12:38:11 AM »

Well since I stayed up just for whorealdo's interview with the Cinster ... and it was a complete bust ... I'm going to bed! 

I'll be dreaming two things: 
1.  Dolce runs into CA and belts her. 
2.  George is really spilling his guts and LE is protecting him.

Night Monkeys ... see you in the AM! 

(and no anothermonkey ... I'm not referencing you!  ... that was too funny!)   

I don't condone violence re Dolce vs CA.

But I've been wondering for a few days if in fact GA needed protection from someone.  That'd be a pretty smooth way to do it hide--well, if the media wasn't dogging someone.  But that begs the question: what in the blue blazes does he need to fear (if I go along w/the notion it was a fake suicide attempt)?

Hi Foggy, I think he had to fear himself.  Rememeber when the police said we think you know a lot about a lot of things, George???  This keeps him safe from having to deal with it, say anything, see anybody.....

Yes, Always I get what you are saying.  But there's another part of me that always (sorry ) wonders what "living on the edge" might imply to some individuals.  My brain just won't let go of the internet scam with which GA became involved (and supposedly at no small monetary loss)...and some other things are nagging at me, too. 

Foggy...

I am not so sure that this is a true story .. how GA lost money.

It started out as an online gambling addiction, IIRC.

I just do not trust anything I hear from the Anthony clan.

Just sayin'.

Yeah, I'm with you, Brandi.  But still there are those naggin' little whispers in my head...prob 'cause I don't like to think that our neighbors might be such basket cases and family members'd have turned a blind eye to all that's transpired.

Speaking of neighbors, can you imagine how Anthony neighbors are kicking themselves around?

This case is enough to cause folks who never knew the principals,  PTSD. 

You mention the Anthony neighbors ...

I feel guilty. I really enjoyed the press coverage from their neighborhood for many months, letting me sit here in my central Virginia home and watch what was happening every minute at the Anthony's home ... be a spy there. In many ways I feel just awful for the neighbors of the Anthonys. THEY did nothing wrong. Yet, they were also under the gun, under the constant surveillance of the news cameras. They had to listen to the incessant roar of the news trucks' generators, the night-time lights blaring into their windows.

Makes me feel bad.

Makes me wonder why the HOA have not kicked the Anthonys out by now.

I was thinking here are neighbors who are living a$$hole to elbow and didn't (?) report all the sounds of turmoil to LE (not that I believe reports to LE would have necessarily changed the heartbreaking outcome). 

Myself, I hope I would have acted if I lived there next door to a wee toddler and I heard upraised voices etc.

That's what I'm wondering about the neighbors who were living in closer proximity to the Anthony's than I do to my childs bedroom as I sit here typing...and we live in a pretty dinky place.

I imagine some Ant's neighbors are feeling troubled, too.  It can't have been the happiest place to live if reports of controversy between Ants and alleged perp are true.

Man, I miss Mr. Rogers.  So much for its a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: February 01, 2009, 12:38:18 AM »

Someone would have to call to get specific info on psych ward visiting. The site just has general visiting hours.

God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: February 01, 2009, 12:38:47 AM »

Halifax Medical Center

Yea it has been answered three times, boy its slow tonight, now is a good time to ask questions and get answers, you wont be overlooked ...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: February 01, 2009, 12:38:49 AM »

Here's one sentence taken from Halifax visitor's information:

No information will be given to visitors asking about patients located in a behavioral or substance abuse unit.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: February 01, 2009, 12:39:15 AM »

Halifax Medical Center

Yea it has been answered three times, boy its slow tonight, now is a good time to ask questions and get answers, you wont be overlooked ...lol

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: February 01, 2009, 12:42:08 AM »

Goodnight monkeys!

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: February 01, 2009, 12:45:43 AM »

From all reports there was alot of screaming and yelling and just a bad situation. I can imagine GA will want to stay as long as possible just to get his head straight enough to process anything.

God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1516 on: February 01, 2009, 12:45:58 AM »

No information will be given to visitors asking about patients located in a behavioral or substance abuse unit.

Night Puzzler~ I did notice that along with an entire page regarding privacy issues..makes you wonder what source gave the info that "allegedly " came from the Hospital that GA took no pills

[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: February 01, 2009, 12:46:40 AM »

Goodnight Puzzler

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: February 01, 2009, 12:48:47 AM »

Night Puzzler~ I did notice that along with an entire page regarding privacy issues..makes you wonder what source gave the info that "allegedly " came from the Hospital that GA took no pills

That is what I have been thinking also. I do not trust the NE to get the truth.

God Bless!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1519 on: February 01, 2009, 12:49:38 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

I am not sure Geoge had a gambling problem now.  He told LE or FBI that we got involved in an internet scam!!  He stated he Cindy still did not know about and hoped it would stay between them!!  Then the videos got released!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.