May 29, 2024, 03:42:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324807 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: February 01, 2009, 05:39:25 AM »

Russell was driving from the city to his parents home, to help them with the fire.  he died on the road when flames engulfed his car.  i kept the newspaper article, if anyone wants to see it I can scan.  ironically, his parents house was unscathed from the bushfire. 
I am sorry i go off topic, this is about caylee, and Im only posting about this cos its quiet in here. 

That's so tragic Lucinda...By the way, I loved your poem - you are very talented

thanks island, i wrote that when i was 18, Im 43 now 

I'd like to see the article if you can scan it???

I will scan about russell, and about my friends murder and post it in the lounge.  I will do it tomorrow OK. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1641 on: February 01, 2009, 05:39:35 AM »

Do you guys think Casey is getting Bozo to keep holding the remains just to spite her Mom or do
you really believe he is waiting in case they need to do another autospy?

I'm going with spite as you really can't autopsy bones, just anthropological studies and IMO Caylee was a pawn between CA and KC from the day of her birth

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1642 on: February 01, 2009, 05:42:58 AM »

Sharlock, I remember Ash Wednesday, I wrote a poem in 1983, and want to share it.  Mods can move it, but I really want to copy it for you.

TO RUSSELL WITH LOVE,

My first love, havent the years flown?
I clearly remember the days we shared.
We would walk, skip and laugh,
And tell our dreams, as we ran through the playground.
The love letters we used to pass in school.
have been lost in time,
but my memory of you will never die.
I remember your cheeky grin,
And the sparkle in your eyes,
You made me laugh, you brought everyone happiness,
But then you moved to another town,
We soon lived our lives apart,
each of us going our seperate ways.
it has been seven years.
We had both grown up into young adults.
And when I heard the tragic news,
My heart bled for your return.
But, no longer will i hear your chirpy voice,
And never again will I see "My first Love"
Burnt in the tragic fire that swept our state,
Ash wednesday, 1983.
Russell, I will continue living,
until my day comes,
when we can run through the playground in the sky.

Wow Lucinda that was it must have been difficult losing your first love like that.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
georgia peach
Scared Monkey

BOO BOO

« Reply #1643 on: February 01, 2009, 05:45:28 AM »

I think it is spite also.  And just something to get her more attention.  The one time she spoke the truth was when
she told Lee that she is a SPITEFULL B!TCH!
I have a had a lot of loss in my lifetime also, the same year Bob got killed on the job, my cousins husband shot
her in the head and killed her...IN ORLANDO!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: February 01, 2009, 05:46:38 AM »

I am sorry for your loss, Lucinda.  I know how you feel, the only guy I truly ever loved was killed in
an accident on his job back in 1988.  Your poem was beautiful you are a very talented moneky!

thanks GP, big hugs too for your loss.  I have been thru a lot of tragedy, it is prolly why I am such an emotional person. I try not to be, but its me, and like i said, (and some sites think i make up stuff)  I have newspaper articles to scan of russells death, and my best friends son who was murdered.  i dont lie, but I do let my feelings out, and I have become a big advocate for victims of crime.  I might scan the articles, and post in the lounge.  My friends murder was the saddest, most unjustified death, and i carry that burden of hatred every single day. 

I feel the same way about the monster that molested my son, pure hatred........I just can't forgive him for stealing his innocence and that so fleeting cherished part of his childhood.

how do you let that go island?  I have never been thru sexual abuse, nor has my son, but how do you stop the hate?  The hate is what eats you away. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1645 on: February 01, 2009, 05:47:48 AM »

I think it is spite also.  And just something to get her more attention.  The one time she spoke the truth was when
I have a had a lot of loss in my lifetime also, the same year Bob got killed on the job, my cousins husband shot

I'm so sory for all the losses and tragedies my fellow monkeys have endured. That is so horrific

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: February 01, 2009, 05:51:01 AM »

Sharlock, I remember Ash Wednesday, I wrote a poem in 1983, and want to share it.  Mods can move it, but I really want to copy it for you.

TO RUSSELL WITH LOVE,

have been lost in time,
it has been seven years.
Ash wednesday, 1983.
until my day comes,

Wow Lucinda that was it must have been difficult losing your first love like that.

I was just a kid then sharlock.  If you ever see the movie stormboy, you can see russell and me in that film, cos they filmed all the school scenes at my primary school.

georgia peach
Scared Monkey

BOO BOO

« Reply #1647 on: February 01, 2009, 05:52:31 AM »

I have enjoyed "chatting" with you guys, but I had better go to bed before I get the big RED Button for being
overtime..would hate to get a "time out" when I have finally started posting...LOL
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1648 on: February 01, 2009, 05:53:20 AM »

I am sorry for your loss, Lucinda.  I know how you feel, the only guy I truly ever loved was killed in
an accident on his job back in 1988.  Your poem was beautiful you are a very talented moneky!

thanks GP, big hugs too for your loss.  I have been thru a lot of tragedy, it is prolly why I am such an emotional person. I try not to be, but its me, and like i said, (and some sites think i make up stuff)  I have newspaper articles to scan of russells death, and my best friends son who was murdered.  i dont lie, but I do let my feelings out, and I have become a big advocate for victims of crime.  I might scan the articles, and post in the lounge.  My friends murder was the saddest, most unjustified death, and i carry that burden of hatred every single day. 

I feel the same way about the monster that molested my son, pure hatred........I just can't forgive him for stealing his innocence and that so fleeting cherished part of his childhood.

how do you let that go island?  I have never been thru sexual abuse, nor has my son, but how do you stop the hate?  The hate is what eats you away. 

I don't know I pushed it so far from my mind after the move here, and I pretend he's dead I think i could take being abused myself, but not my son (he was only 3)......i don't let it eat away at me too much because then he wins, I just try to find the joy in my son's face and the beauty that I am surrounded by and move on from there. We were blessed enough to be able to pick up and move far away and that seems to have been the catalyst for our healing. I mean look at these photos-and look at how he has regained his childlike carefree attitiude and that pretty much helps me move on.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1649 on: February 01, 2009, 05:54:34 AM »

I have enjoyed "chatting" with you guys, but I had better go to bed before I get the big RED Button for being
overtime..would hate to get a "time out" when I have finally started posting...LOL

Night GP~hope to see you again soon!

[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: February 01, 2009, 06:04:49 AM »

hey gp, life is so easy for some, yet so hard for others.  I think we need a thread in general where we can all post about our lifes tragedies, maybe a mod in here can make a special thread for us.  Dont know what we could call it, maybe "Hurting Monkeys"  I dunno, but I am trying not to spill my guts out in caylees thread.  If a mod makes a thread in lounge, would you all post in there?  I think so many of us need each other and support to help get thru the hard times.  Im a classic example of going off topic in caylees thread, cos I meet such sweet and wonderful people and then I pour out my heart, and really I shouldnt in here.  Im gonna keep on topic for caylee in here, but I think we need a spill ya heart out in general.  Now back to casey, and my deepest apologies for going off topic. 

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1651 on: February 01, 2009, 06:06:13 AM »

TO RUSSELL WITH LOVE,

have been lost in time,
it has been seven years.
Ash wednesday, 1983.
until my day comes,

I was just a kid then sharlock.  If you ever see the movie stormboy, you can see russell and me in that film, cos they filmed all the school scenes at my primary school.
I love that movie and I actually hired it a month ago to show my son!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: February 01, 2009, 06:06:23 AM »

make sure you come back, and look in the lounge, cos we might get a special thread made for us.  I loved meeting you.  Sleep well darling.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: February 01, 2009, 06:10:04 AM »

I don't know I pushed it so far from my mind after the move here, and I pretend he's dead I think i could take being abused myself, but not my son (he was only 3)......i don't let it eat away at me too much because then he wins, I just try to find the joy in my son's face and the beauty that I am surrounded by and move on from there. We were blessed enough to be able to pick up and move far away and that seems to have been the catalyst for our healing. I mean look at these photos-and look at how he has regained his childlike carefree attitiude and that pretty much helps me move on.

he is a awesome boy, handsome, loving and so generous and kind hearted.  God love him and you.

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1654 on: February 01, 2009, 06:10:16 AM »

That is terrible I hope he never sees the outside of a prison again. Island you are right he does still have that beautiful childlike quality and I think he owes that to his mummy. You are so brave and to just pick up and leave so you could help your son through this was such a wonderful thing to do. It is terrible that such horrible people live amongst us but a mothers love is a wonderful balm for a child's wounds.
I wish Caylee's mother had cared for her the way you care for your child.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: February 01, 2009, 06:14:36 AM »

TO RUSSELL WITH LOVE,

have been lost in time,
it has been seven years.
Ash wednesday, 1983.
until my day comes,

I love that movie and I actually hired it a month ago to show my son!

at the start of the school scene, you will see russell pushing his bike thru the gate.  In the school scene, I say two lines, "Did they swim out and get him"  then big scan of our classroom 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1656 on: February 01, 2009, 06:18:19 AM »

he is a awesome boy, handsome, loving and so generous and kind hearted.  God love him and you.

Thanks~ God does love us everyday, I wouldn't have been able to make it thru this without that faith!

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1657 on: February 01, 2009, 06:28:01 AM »

That is terrible I hope he never sees the outside of a prison again. Island you are right he does still have that beautiful childlike quality and I think he owes that to his mummy. You are so brave and to just pick up and leave so you could help your son through this was such a wonderful thing to do. It is terrible that such horrible people live amongst us but a mothers love is a wonderful balm for a child's wounds.
I wish Caylee's mother had cared for her the way you care for your child.

Unfortunately he never even saw the inside of one. In TN too get a conviction you either have to have an eyewitness, DNA or a pregancy result from the molestation Also, my son at 3 would have had to face cross examination from a defense atty, I'm not sure i could have been able to put him on the stand even if they took it to trial, and I'm not sure my son would have been able to handle it. Actually i am grateful and blessed to have wonderful parents who made it easy for me to pick up and move away, they took care of the sale of my home, everything-they just wanted us to get away from TN and start over so i don't deserve all the credit.

Your statement about a mother's love is so true, it does heal our children more than anything else and I have learned so much from him and his gentle spirit and his heart........I am very blessed no doubt. What is really scary is the monsters don't look like monsters like we would expect, they are just your everyday Joe, it would be so much easier if they looked as evil as their hearts are. Caylee never stood a chance in my opinion

[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: February 01, 2009, 06:34:56 AM »

heres some inspiration to give your son.  My sons dad hated him cos he wanted a girl.  When my son was four I left him.  Got on with my life, and so did my boy.  Except, he was dislexic, and I went thru so much dramas with teachers for him.  There was one special teacher, mrs crabtree, that turned his and my life around.  She explained to me about gifted children, and sadly the education department put academic before artistic.  My son went thru hell at high school.  He could draw like a gifted artist, he has an ear for music, and at age 15, he was playing guitar and singing in a band.  he sucked at school, so when he was 15, and was offered a job at a resort here, I let him leave.  He did kitchen hand work, and at age 16, got an apprentiship to be a chef.  he excelled, and by age 20, he is a fully qualified chef, making 30 dollars an hour.  he is interstate working, and plans to travel the world.  He is that good!!!!  And, also, he is happy.  It is so sad that education dept focus on the brainy pupils, and not the artistic.  Well, my son has proved himself, and I am so proud of him.  I brought him up with so much love, despite his fathers hatred of him, and he is a good boy.  And, aged 20, fully qualified chef.  He loves me, and always rings me up, and he ends the convo with I love you mum.  Im proud as anything of him.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1659 on: February 01, 2009, 06:45:13 AM »

heres some inspiration to give your son.  My sons dad hated him cos he wanted a girl.  When my son was four I left him.  Got on with my life, and so did my boy.  Except, he was dislexic, and I went thru so much dramas with teachers for him.  There was one special teacher, mrs crabtree, that turned his and my life around.  She explained to me about gifted children, and sadly the education department put academic before artistic.  My son went thru hell at high school.  He could draw like a gifted artist, he has an ear for music, and at age 15, he was playing guitar and singing in a band.  he sucked at school, so when he was 15, and was offered a job at a resort here, I let him leave.  He did kitchen hand work, and at age 16, got an apprentiship to be a chef.  he excelled, and by age 20, he is a fully qualified chef, making 30 dollars an hour.  he is interstate working, and plans to travel the world.  He is that good!!!!  And, also, he is happy.  It is so sad that education dept focus on the brainy pupils, and not the artistic.  Well, my son has proved himself, and I am so proud of him.  I brought him up with so much love, despite his fathers hatred of him, and he is a good boy.  And, aged 20, fully qualified chef.  He loves me, and always rings me up, and he ends the convo with I love you mum.  Im proud as anything of him.

What a wonderful story~i have experienced that same mindset in the school system with my daughter. She has so much trouble in school because they only focused on "inside the box" thinking and she thinks just the opposite. The move has even been great for her as the school system is so different. She studies things that interest her like archeology etc, and since P-cola is 450 yrs old, there is a ton of sites for her to get involved in. She also love marine biology and obviously living on the beach makes that pretty appealing, she has finally blossomed and figured out what direction she wants to move forward in and is very happy.

P-Cola has tons of culianry schools here, so I know alot about how tough it is to make it as a successful chef. I'm very impressed! What a great mom you must be, and what an @sshole to treat you and your son that way~better off without him 

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.