May 29, 2024, 04:54:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324827 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: January 30, 2009, 03:53:33 PM »

From People magazine:  "...Except George seemed perfectly lucid - And when brought to the hospital told a nurse, 'I havewn't taken anything' according to a police source."

i like the way the cops immediatly slim-jimmed his car to get what they could. it clearly was act, as some monkeys have said, or george was feeling really depressed & contemplating suicide and this was his cry and a way to get away from the nuts in his family.  i've been depressed and can relate to georges emotional state so tend to cut him slack here.

sorry for lower case/bad typing, have cat-lap disease if u know what i mean. : )
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: January 30, 2009, 03:55:19 PM »

Er.. Is he referring to me with the Tabloid Tramp Comment?

That there is gonna pizz a few gals I know- off.

I was hoping you would be around to see this. 
Pizzes me off.
And for a media spokesperson, why would he throw a comment in like Tabloid Tramp?

All I know is them's fightin words
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: January 30, 2009, 03:55:38 PM »

Maybe Todd Black is the African-American guy character with the white sunglasses who was hanging out at the Scamthony's house and supporting horseface?
Casual ~ I think you are on to something!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: January 30, 2009, 03:59:04 PM »

CASEY'S APPEARANCE :  I wonder if that jacket is one that she used to own, because it seems so tight and she clearly has put on weight.  I recall Cindy saying in an interview that Casey was about 5 foot 1 inch, which is very small.  The gray really washed her out and she looked quite pale with no make up.  Her hair also needed fresh color.  In short, this was not the sassy, strutting Casey that we have seen before, but she still had a hint of the smirk and acted as if she knew a secret that she was not telling and that she still has little idea how dire her circumstances really are.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: January 30, 2009, 03:59:42 PM »

Spokesman for Casey Anthony's attorney defends 'professional name'
Kevin P. Connolly | Sentinel Staff Writer
1:48 PM EST, January 30, 2009
The spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team just issued a statement about using what he calls his "professional name."

The email from the person who calls himself Todd Black is in response to an article in the Orlando Sentinel about his recent admission that Todd Black is not his real name.

The person has not provided his real name.

The person told the Orlando Sentinel this week that his last name is an "abbreviated" form he has used professionally in the past. It is unusual because spokespeople typically use their real names.

Video
Related links
Judge waits to set Casey Anthony's trial date
WATCH IT: Casey Anthony videos Video
 PHOTOS: The Caylee Anthony saga Photos
 PHOTOS: Caylee Anthony Photos
 PHOTOS: It's Caylee Anthony. Crime-scene photos from where child's remains were found Photos
PHOTOS: Casey Anthony evidence photos released Photos
PHOTOS: Volunteers search for Caylee Marie Anthony Photos
READ IT: George Anthony incident history details
READ IT: George Anthony incident report
READ IT NOW: Discovery documents released 1/21
The Caylee Anthony case: From the beginning
TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage In an email today from Black, he defended his use of a "professional name," saying it is common practice in the "media world." This is his statement:

"In what semester did they teach that gossip and rumor has any place in legitimate and ethical journalism? When the media has a serious case to cover, instead of digging in search of any lies and distortions by law enforcement, like frogs prodded to jump - the media has actually used orchestrated leaks to promote their lies and distortions. Rather than working to report on issues that truly matter in a criminal case, the media attempts to assassinate the GOOD AND HONORABLE character of Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney, Jose Baez. In all these months of Tabloid Tramps slinging mud at Mr. Baez, not a single thing has been proven against him. And when the prosecution's whiny complaint gets thrown out by the Florida Bar - the media then tries to attack the messenger by ignorantly suggesting that a professional name is supposedly a wrong thing to do. In the media world using a "professional name" is normal business. We received calls from four Sentinel employees who think the article in their own publication is, as one person put it: "The most ridiculous, adolescent waste of print and space," and it gets better with him offering a list of Sentinel employees who use professional names, which we have decided to include in an upcoming press release showing many more people; print reporters, TV anchors, public relations and other media areas who, as common practice make the personal choice to use professional names.

Enjoy the Super Bowl weekend,

TODD BLACK

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-defense-spokesman-speaks-0130,0,7639834.story
Ohhh.....sounds very defensive. Doesn't this person know they aren't fooling anyone and will be found out..this is a national story. You don't threaten the media because "they will find you."

Even thought they would like to point the finger at prosecutors office in turning him in if they had proof they would have had it in court. Baden told the judge that JB's attorney found out it was their office but of course it was anonymous and he was on a plane from AL as court was happening. Come on...today's court date was set for days...if they could prove that he would have been there since the motion to recuse was being handled today.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: January 30, 2009, 04:02:51 PM »

I read the people article, and it seems clear that George had not ingested any pills before he was admitted.  I assume he wrote that he had taken pills in the letter because that is what he intended to do.  We cannot know if he really would have followed through with that threat. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: January 30, 2009, 04:04:07 PM »

Pizzes me off.

lol. Yep, I am, so is it the take on the article he is going to start outing reporters or something?

Hey Blink, it is me DD.  So Mr Black,err Gil Cabot, or what ever name he is using today, doesn't like our research on him.  Well our research was solid, our facts are straight and this has been haunting him since October.  The best he can do is name call..pffft!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #287 on: January 30, 2009, 04:05:16 PM »

In Todd Black's statement, "the media attempts to assassinate the GOOD AND HONORABLE character of Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney Jose Baez." This Black character has to be a family member of Baez.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: January 30, 2009, 04:05:41 PM »

CASEY'S APPEARANCE :  I wonder if that jacket is one that she used to own, because it seems so tight and she clearly has put on weight.  I recall Cindy saying in an interview that Casey was about 5 foot 1 inch, which is very small.  The gray really washed her out and she looked quite pale with no make up.  Her hair also needed fresh color.  In short, this was not the sassy, strutting Casey that we have seen before, but she still had a hint of the smirk and acted as if she knew a secret that she was not telling and that she still has little idea how dire her circumstances really are.

Agreed. She, in other words, is as evil as ever.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: January 30, 2009, 04:07:18 PM »

Hey, we have been called worse by evil beings.........They HATE being exposed to the light.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: January 30, 2009, 04:08:48 PM »

Pizzes me off.

lol. Yep, I am, so is it the take on the article he is going to start outing reporters or something?

Hey Blink, it is me DD.  So Mr Black,err Gil Cabot, or what ever name he is using today, doesn't like our research on him.  Well our research was solid, our facts are straight and this has been haunting him since October.  The best he can do is name call..pffft!

Lol, right? That's the kicker, he knew we were on to him and SO DID BAEZ...  Therefore Baez was really "forewarned" about this sham.. How is that not ineffectiveness of counsel or conflict of interest potentially? I'll tell ya how (yep, Im fired up now).. Because he is not going to give a chit while sunning himself in Dubai if he gets disbarred, it's a deckchair off the Titanic by then.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: January 30, 2009, 04:09:58 PM »

Pizzes me off.
And for a media spokesperson, why would he throw a comment in like Tabloid Tramp?

All I know is them's fightin words

Same here Blink. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: January 30, 2009, 04:10:41 PM »

Maybe Todd Black is the African-American guy character with the white sunglasses who was hanging out at the Scamthony's house and supporting horseface?
Casual ~ I think you are on to something!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: January 30, 2009, 04:12:17 PM »

dr phil...now

Regrets, I've had a few......
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: January 30, 2009, 04:13:16 PM »

I think you can relax and take a breath.  He is attacking those that attacked Baez.
In all these months of Tabloid Tramps slinging mud at Mr. Baez
article
jennywong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: January 30, 2009, 04:13:18 PM »

I'll be so glad when Baez quits coming up with discovery requests. I am so weary of my own compulsion to watch this train wreck. The moment Baez stops requesting discovery, the trial will commence; and he can't request anything incriminating because then the world will see it before the trial. Please let him be running out of cockeyed stalling techniques.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: January 30, 2009, 04:14:05 PM »

I read the people article, and it seems clear that George had not ingested any pills before he was admitted.  I assume he wrote that he had taken pills in the letter because that is what he intended to do.  We cannot know if he really would have followed through with that threat. 

Since George had his own blanket and pillow, pictures and lots of meds I have to feel he knew when he left the house that morning that this was his intention.  I also have wondered if maybe he confessed some undisclosed info to LE at any point in time. 

I can't help thinking about Drew Peterson's brother who unknowingly at the time helped Drew, in the Stacy Peterson case.  He then went home had a drink, took some pills and called a friend.  From the hospitol he was placed in protective custody. 

I keep wondering if GA is also in the same position now.  He may not have helped in this..but I think he knows alot more then he has said previously.  I also think he out and out lied aboout the 16th, seeing them , etc.  The last doc dump supports the fact that he and Cindy gave two different accounts of which backpack was in the car..GA said the white backpack with the monkees.  Cindy said she had removed the backpack to clean it out and the one she gave them was the one in the car..which was not white.  Someone is lying here.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: January 30, 2009, 04:15:58 PM »

In Todd Black's statement, "the media attempts to assassinate the GOOD AND HONORABLE character of Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney Jose Baez." This Black character has to be a family member of Baez.
Now we know why Cindy wasn't at court. Sounds like one of her descriptions for media purpose.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #298 on: January 30, 2009, 04:16:52 PM »

I have been looking at the court room pictures again that seemeatthebeach posted, I wonder whose bright idea it was to put Casey in a top that is the color of duct tape?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: January 30, 2009, 04:20:53 PM »

Nothing new on Dr. Phil.  Ant's accusing Jesse of being involved & Jesse woe is me, life is ruined, NG hardnosed beyotch says Jesse is fine and basically has no grounds to whimper and moan about.  Clips of George, suicide doctor talking about stress, than on to other bs, Drew Peterson fil to be.

I bet Georges Doctor advised him to stay away from Cindy and extended his stay at a facility for this reason alone.  She will be the death of him, with her nit picking whinning ways in fantasy land.  I hate that b, even if she is innocent, she destroyed and gave wrong evidence, how do you do that?  Choose one, the obviously evil one, over the sweet little innocent?  If I were George I could not stand to be around someone so blatantly ignoring the guilt of Casey, family or otherwise, baby killing is not something one can take. 

And I believe w/the first whiff of that car George knew in his heart what was done. Especially after listening to his interviews with police.

A side note about George - he probably just needed to sneak away from Cindy to get a alcohol buzz on, she probably is so neurotic she wouldn't even let him have beer.  Sometimes alcohol is good for medicinal purposes.  I say cry for help for more than anything and a way to get out of that house. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.