May 29, 2024, 04:45:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324826 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #400 on: January 30, 2009, 05:59:09 PM »

What Anthony's Body Language Means
Friday, January 30, 2009 5:51:01 PM

ORLANDO -- After being told she has to be in the courtroom, a different looking Casey Anthony showed up Friday.

She left the jail's blue jumpsuit behind for a gray suit.

"She's got her hair back in a bun she looks very matronly," said body language expert Susan Constantine.

Constantine has been following the Casey Anthony case for months now.

To the untrained eye, Anthony appeared to sit mostly without emotion, but Constantine said she seems depressed.

“Under her eyes she had dark circles, her skin to be very flat. She had a little extra weight on her.  Her mouth was turned down. Her lips were turned down.  That's sadness,” Constantine said.

Constantine also observed the mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter was uneasy during most of the forty minutes in the courtroom.

"There were several times where she was fidgeting with her hands at one point she was rubbing her hands together and what she was doing was showing she was anxious and nervous,” Constantine said.  “She would take deep gulps during the hearing today and she looked like she was very nervous and she was concealing it."

Constantine said, in previous court appearances Anthony appeared like she was acting like a movie star, smirking and strutting.  She said her demeanor is changing.

“Everything is becoming real to her and its showing on her facial expressions and her demeanor.”

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/1/30/what_anthony39s_body_language_means.html
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 06:01:07 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 30, 2009, 05:59:12 PM »

God.   That scared me at first.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: January 30, 2009, 05:59:17 PM »

O SNAP!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: January 30, 2009, 05:59:32 PM »

Zenaida's Attorney Submits Questions For Casey Anthony

ORANGE COUNTY, -- It seems everyone has questions for Casey Anthony, but Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers will get answers. Eyewitness News obtained a list of questions (read the questions)
Okay, I tried to read the questions and they wouldn't load for me ... anyone else?   
Okay I was being too impatient!  I wish they would have spelled Caylee correctly though!  I mean it's not like her name hasn't been out there!  But fabulous questions ... hope we get to see the answers!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: January 30, 2009, 06:00:52 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, -- It seems everyone has questions for Casey Anthony, but Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers will get answers. Eyewitness News obtained a list of questions (read the questions) Casey Anthony will have to answer in a civil suit filed by a woman with the same name as Caylee's so-called nanny.

Zenaida Gonzalez is hoping the list of questions will shed some light on how Casey Anthony came up with the name Zenaida Gonzalez. Zenaida believes Casey saw her name on a registration card at an apartment complex and then used her as an alibi.

Casey Anthony will have to provide a written response to the list of questions, ranging from "State you name" to "Were you involved with the death of Caley (sic)?"

"If there is information that she can share and shed light on who caused the death of this child, and it's not our client, than that certainly clears our client's name," Gonzalez's attorney, Keith Mitnik, told Eyewitness News.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for defamation of character. Casey told authorities Caylee's nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, kidnapped her daughter.

The Zenaida Gonzalez who is suing Casey is from Osceola County and happened to have her information on file at the apartment complex where Casey said she left the child.

Other questions included in the "Notice Of Service Of Interrogatories" ask Casey to describe the babysitter and how much she paid her and "Do you know anybody who has worked at Sawgrass Apartments or lived there?"

"We're tunneling in to find any connections Casey Anthony, on any connection, to see if she could have gotten our clients name at Sawgrass. We don't know, but that seems to be an area we need to investigate," Mitnik said.

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, did not want his clients to answer any questions because he's afraid she may say something incriminating, but a judge ruled she had to respond to a written deposition. Gonzalez's attorneys, John Morgan and Keith Mitnik, think she may not answer willingly and a judge may have to get involved.

"If you want out of this lawsuit, answer these questions and help us clear our client's name," Mitnik said.

Casey has 30 days to respond. George and Cindy's depositions in the civil suit are set for February 26 and Lee's deposition is set for February 27.

Mr. Morgan's interrogatories have the whole case in a nutshell !   Her wings are pinned to the wall. 

If you haven't read the interrogatories, go to this link and read them.  

He even asked if she killed Caylee.  Monkeys will love these.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18605417/detail.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 30, 2009, 06:01:11 PM »

Read Carpe's post 19 on front page - it's vintage Carpe!!!

Carpe on January 30th, 2009 2:46 pm

She cannot help herself from smiling
everytime Jose leans over and sticks
his tongue in her ear.

It’s like when you find a forgotten
twenty dollar bill in the pocket of
a coat you haven’t worn in months…

Your eyes light up like a Christmas tree
and you have a little party in your head!

Casey Anthony is DONE, SPENT, OVER.
Please mark my words.

I do not think they will give her a dirt bath like they should. However, she will never
see the light of day again. They will
lock her up for life to soak in the
eternal fountain of her own misery.
It’s a renewable resource.

Anybody who donates to her prison fund
should at least be given a 50 percent off
coupon from the F.T.D. Company. I am a firm
believer in the old saying: At least if
you’re going to be getting F’d you should
be receiving some flowers in return.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #406 on: January 30, 2009, 06:01:18 PM »

Baez trys to sneak bracelet to KC in her socks!  WTH!  He thinks he is above the law.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18606881/detail.html

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #407 on: January 30, 2009, 06:02:41 PM »

So did Judge Strickland deny the motion for Tim's records today? TIA JSM I am waayyyy behind. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 30, 2009, 06:03:07 PM »

I logged back in to tell you all that the court hearing video is up now:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18603229/index.html

Have a great day, monkeys.

To me Casey still looks pregnant and/or has put on a few pounds.

I'm not totally convinced that she isn't pregnant, yet.    Time will tell.     I hope it is just weight gain.   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #409 on: January 30, 2009, 06:03:25 PM »

mmmmmmmmm, haven't we see that before??

>>>>>

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: January 30, 2009, 06:03:47 PM »

So did Judge Strickland deny the motion for Tim's records today? TIA JSM I am waayyyy behind. 

Yep!    Good news !!     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: January 30, 2009, 06:03:53 PM »

Thanks Monken for posting the People article.
Seconded!  Thanks Monken!

Me too...thanks !
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: January 30, 2009, 06:04:05 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, -- It seems everyone has questions for Casey Anthony, but Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers will get answers. Eyewitness News obtained a list of questions (read the questions) Casey Anthony will have to answer in a civil suit filed by a woman with the same name as Caylee's so-called nanny.

Zenaida Gonzalez is hoping the list of questions will shed some light on how Casey Anthony came up with the name Zenaida Gonzalez. Zenaida believes Casey saw her name on a registration card at an apartment complex and then used her as an alibi.

Casey Anthony will have to provide a written response to the list of questions, ranging from "State you name" to "Were you involved with the death of Caley (sic)?"

"If there is information that she can share and shed light on who caused the death of this child, and it's not our client, than that certainly clears our client's name," Gonzalez's attorney, Keith Mitnik, told Eyewitness News.

Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony for defamation of character. Casey told authorities Caylee's nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, kidnapped her daughter.

The Zenaida Gonzalez who is suing Casey is from Osceola County and happened to have her information on file at the apartment complex where Casey said she left the child.

Other questions included in the "Notice Of Service Of Interrogatories" ask Casey to describe the babysitter and how much she paid her and "Do you know anybody who has worked at Sawgrass Apartments or lived there?"

"We're tunneling in to find any connections Casey Anthony, on any connection, to see if she could have gotten our clients name at Sawgrass. We don't know, but that seems to be an area we need to investigate," Mitnik said.

Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, did not want his clients to answer any questions because he's afraid she may say something incriminating, but a judge ruled she had to respond to a written deposition. Gonzalez's attorneys, John Morgan and Keith Mitnik, think she may not answer willingly and a judge may have to get involved.

"If you want out of this lawsuit, answer these questions and help us clear our client's name," Mitnik said.

Casey has 30 days to respond. George and Cindy's depositions in the civil suit are set for February 26 and Lee's deposition is set for February 27.

Mr. Morgan's interrogatories have the whole case in a nutshell !   Her wings are pinned to the wall. 

If you haven't read the interrogatories, go to this link and read them.  

He even asked if she killed Caylee.  Monkeys will love these.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18605417/detail.html
Why do they have Caylee's name misspelled on the court paper? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: January 30, 2009, 06:04:19 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, -- It seems everyone has questions for Casey Anthony, but Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers will get answers. Eyewitness News obtained a list of questions (read the questions)
Okay, I tried to read the questions and they wouldn't load for me ... anyone else?   

I had no problem downloading them, but they have Caylee's name misspelled in every question......"Caley"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #414 on: January 30, 2009, 06:04:27 PM »

YES!!!!   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: January 30, 2009, 06:04:42 PM »

Who takes their own pillow and blanket with them to end their life? He had pictures, pills, beer, paper and pen(motels like that don't provide it like they use to) and was gone since the morning? Did Cindy or Conway not notice it was strange he took his pillow and blanket?

Pitiful, isn't it?        Cindy just doesn't care about him anymore, jmo.

Cindy NEVER cared about him. That is obvious from their body language throughout this.
I don't know why everyone would expect Cindy to care. She has demeaned him and allowed her kids to lie and demean him for years. You don't do that to a man you love.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: January 30, 2009, 06:05:17 PM »

Yep!    Good news !!     
  Pizza Tonight! 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: January 30, 2009, 06:05:35 PM »

Quote from: Nut44x4 on Today at 05:50:26 PM
When I first heard 'contraband', I thought mmmmmmmm, tweezers?? 

well ya, where the hell did she get them? her eyebrows are definitely newly tweezed.

Or neatly shaved assuming she is allowed a razor for the armpits once a week.  Is she not allowed tweezers?  I don't know.  My brother used to shave his unobrow, ha ha, that's why I say shaved.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: January 30, 2009, 06:06:09 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18606881/detail.html#comment_awOw8Y7X4r3Bwpaby-QDJN

Baez Tries To Sneak Bracelet To Jailed Casey
Friday, January 30, 2009 – updated: 5:24 pm EST January 30, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News learned Casey Anthony may have been slipped some contraband in the suit she wore to court for Friday's hearing. Jail officials told Eyewitness News they discovered a "Caylee" bracelet stashed in the clothes Jose Baez dropped off this week.

The Orange County jail guards found it inside Casey's clothing, which Jose Baez dropped off right at the visitation center. The jail said, because it's a rubber band and not a weapon, no harm, no foul.

When Casey Anthony walked into court Friday, she was wearing a gray business suit. Attorney Jose Baez dropped it off at the Orange County jail Wednesday. But Eyewitness News has learned Baez also wanted his client to wear a Caylee bracelet, so he put it in one of her socks.

That's considered contraband and jail guards confiscated it.

Jail spokesman Allen Moore said the bracelet had the inscription "Forever in our hearts Caylee Marie Anthony" on it. Moore said, technically, it is contraband but there is no evidence that there was any malicious intent to smuggle in the bracelet.

The jail considers the incident a closed routine matter and Baez will be notified that bracelets are not allowed. Moore said, if the item had been illegal or dangerous, the jail would have called law enforcement to investigate.

It's not the first time Baez has been the center of questionable behavior at the jail. In October, Eyewitness News reported Casey's attorney violated policy when he hugged her twice. Guards told Baez touching his client was not allowed.

The jail would not go on camera about the bracelet incident and Orange County Corrections Department Chief Michael Tidwell is aware of what happened.

A spokesperson said Casey Anthony didn't even see the bracelet.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #419 on: January 30, 2009, 06:07:16 PM »

Quote from: Nut44x4 on Today at 05:50:26 PM
When I first heard 'contraband', I thought mmmmmmmm, tweezers?? 

well ya, where the hell did she get them? her eyebrows are definitely newly tweezed.

Or neatly shaved assuming she is allowed a razor for the armpits once a week.  Is she not allowed tweezers?  I don't know.  My brother used to shave his unobrow, ha ha, that's why I say shaved.

as far as i know prisoners are not allowed anything that can be fashioned into a weapon.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.