May 29, 2024, 02:17:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #101 1/30/09 - 2/01/09  (Read 324799 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: January 30, 2009, 08:32:26 PM »

Belasko is a ancient basque-type name(related to Spanish) meaning raven. Also:VASCO: Contracted form of Spanish Velasco , meaning "crow." VELASCO : Medieval Spanish name derived from the surname Velázquez

Is it a stretch to think Black (as in a crow or raven or a Todd) could be derived from Velasquez?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #581 on: January 30, 2009, 08:33:16 PM »

Well I messed that post up. I quit. 
  Me too, I was looking at Klaas' avatar while I was reading backwards and thanked Dolce with Klaas' name. JSM IS a not so intelligent monkey tonight. I will not read backwards and post any more. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: January 30, 2009, 08:33:20 PM »

We still love you, Trimm!

You work so hard here.

Thanks Brandi. 
I was wondering about the memorial service.I'm curious if there will be enough room for everybody.Don't you think a lot of people will go.?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: January 30, 2009, 08:34:17 PM »

Dennis Martin is the cowboy.  My guess is that the guy on the end is James Copenhaver, he was contact for October search and he is a PI.
James Copenhaver? Where is he now? What was his relation to all this? TIA JSM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4332.msg609573#msg609573
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: January 30, 2009, 08:34:36 PM »

Hi All you wonderful, smart, and lovable Monkeys!!! I do not get a chance to post very much. I work nights in a busy hospital, so sleep days and can only catch up on my nights off. I read all the time though, so feel that I know all of you! I love it here! Since I joined Scared Monkeys, I have dropped out of all my other forums. They cannot hold a candle to ya'll!!!

I saw Casey in court this morning before I went to sleep. I think she has gained weight- a lot of weight! But...I do not think she is pregnant. Just that she is getting FAT!!! I also noticed that Cindy was not in court. I agree with all of you that think Cindy has FINALLY realized what all us SMART MONKEYS already believed is true.Casey killed her Granddaughter, CAYLEE, and thinks she will get away with it. I hope that is true. (That this is what Cindy believes!) I also hear that George did not get out of the hospital (at least not before I went to sleep) and probably does not know the latest happenings. I hope that is true as I feel that he is FRAGILE and accepted the TRUTH about Casey and the MURDER of CAYLEE at her hands.

As to the status of LA, what can he have done that would lead to a FELONY charge? Hmmmm.....he COULD have helped MOVE CAYLEE....He COULD have destroyed evidence....He COULD have FABRICATED anything to lead AWAY from Casey being guilty.....He COULD have LIED (imagine that...another Anthony LIES)...He COULD have done anything..and we just don't know it yet.....but ..we WILL!!

I WANT this POOR BABY LAID TO REST!!!!!!! It is DISGRACEFUL that it is taking so long! I believe if they continue to delay things, charges should be filed!! Now I do NOT know if there are charges that can be brought for that reason...but there SHOULD be charges for it. When my husband died...(military helicopter crash) (1989) my children and I were NOT ALLOWED by the military to SEE him. It was a FORCED Closed Casket Funeral. They KNEW what condition the body was in..and I did not..but I NEEDED to see..I wanted to be able to say GOOD-BYE!! That made it harder to believe he was gone and never coming back. It made it feel UNREAL...and I was a Hysterical MESS!! My kids found it hard to accept that he was dead as they could not say their good-byes either. How do you tell a 12 yr old that her DADDY is in that box and you cannot see him? How do you tell a 14 yr old that his DADDY is never coming back to take him hunting or fishing again? It was the END of the WORLD as I knew it..It has NEVER been the same since. It took the Army from Sunday's crash to Thursday for the "Official" Death notice. That was one of the most agonizing weeks I have ever lived. And I KNEW where he was...I cannot imagine NOT knowing where the body of my LOVED ONE was!! I empathize with George and Cindy. I despise them for the way they have lied and played the media and tried to play Law Enforcement...But I do Empathize with them...I REMEMBER the feelings!
Because I have experienced this...I tend to give the benefit of the doubt to people who have lost a loved one in any manner. I know that it is a horrible thing to go through. I know the loss  and I know from experience what losing a loved one does to a family. My husband's mother completely lost it...It was awful to watch and awful to live through. THIS family has shown none of that! Yes, they have appeared to grieve at the beginning-Cindy and George have anyhow. But that soon became all about Casey and NO LONGER about CAYLEE. THAT fact makes me sick to my stomach!!! I do not get it....IT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!

Please forgive the long post...I hope to be more of a participant and less of a lurker!! I am so caught up in this case..something I thought I would never do again (scott peterson trial wiped me out) but here I am again! Natalee, Caylee, and Trenton have made me "get involved" again. I just cannot understand what possesses these people to take the life of another living, breathing, loving human being. It just blows my mind that people are so cruel to other people these days. It is scary that it is happening over and over and over and over again. So many lost women, so many lost mommys, so many lost babies.......SO SAD!!!! It BREAKS my heart.

jammsnana:

I know you are not brand-spanking new, but I want to welcome you!

Excellent post, and I am so very sorry for what you and your family had to endure. But it sounds like you all endured it with class and dignity. Unlike the Anthonys.

Please post more often, I enjoyed reading you!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: January 30, 2009, 08:34:43 PM »

Dont feel bad, Im probably the only monkey who had to have online lessons!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: January 30, 2009, 08:34:50 PM »

I am wondering if Jose Luis Garcia is related to Lorena Mercedes Velasquez Garcia, Jose Baez's wife.  What I have above is the listing of their marriage from court records in Osceola County, FL.  I'm sorry, I keep notes and have them listed by last name of person.  For Lorenna I have also noted that she had a cell phone listed in her name.  That particular phone number was on Todd Blacks faxes.  Blink has had two front page stories on Scared Monkeys giving all the specs.
Thanks I followed your information, my confusion was Black dressed as a priest.  There had been something previously about the information on the license, for some reason I think it had to either do with the number of names (4) or the order that they are in.  Sorry I just don't exactly remember.

OK, sorry I misunderstood.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: January 30, 2009, 08:35:43 PM »

Jailhouse didn't catch the slips on their own paperwork regarding 'Attorney Visits'. How many hats does Jose Luis Garcia wear other than 'attorney'?

Garcia, Jose Luis 1/26/2009 'INTERViEW' as reason for visit, not listed as 'attorney visit'
Garcia, Jose Luis 11/11/2008 'JAIL MINISTRIES' as reason for visit, not listed as 'attorney visit'
I found this anonymous post in the comments at this link.
Jailhouse didn't catch the slips on their own paperwork regarding 'Attorney Visits'. How many hats does Jose Luis Garcia wear other than 'attorney'?

Garcia, Jose Luis 1/26/2009 'INTERViEW' as reason for visit, not listed as 'attorney visit'
Garcia, Jose Luis 11/11/2008 'JAIL MINISTRIES' as reason for visit, not listed as 'attorney visit'

Who the h*ll is Jose Luis Garcia?  What are they trying to pull?
IDK I noticed that name last week. I thought it was another attorney working with numbskull Baez. 

I"M NOT POSITIVE THIS IS A LINK, but Jose's wife is
Baez, Lorenna wife of Jose Baez owner of the cell number that Todd Black is posting on his faxes. she is from Colombia  (LORENA MERCEDES VELASQUEZ Garcia )  GARCIA LORENA MERCEDES VELASQUEZ     BAEZ JOSE ANGEL     02/11/2005    MARRIAGE RECORD     OSCEOLA     2005035723     11/2844   

I'm sure there are many Garcia's in Florida, but this is an interesting link.

That's very interesting. Maybe Todd Black makes jailhouse visits in priest's vestments? 

That's exactly what was lurking in the back of my mind when we were talking about who is Todd Black, I asked has ANYONE heard Jose Garcia's voice EVER?????  I can't recall ever hearing him do anything other than "no comment"

This case is so intangled.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: January 30, 2009, 08:37:25 PM »

Belasko is a ancient basque-type name(related to Spanish) meaning raven. Also:VASCO: Contracted form of Spanish Velasco , meaning "crow." VELASCO : Medieval Spanish name derived from the surname Velázquez

Is it a stretch to think Black (as in a crow or raven or a Todd) could be derived from Velasquez?

Nothing is a stretch anymore.  LOL   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #589 on: January 30, 2009, 08:37:44 PM »

Jammsnana...That was a great post and welcome.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: January 30, 2009, 08:38:26 PM »

We still love you, Trimm!

You work so hard here.

Thanks Brandi. 
I was wondering about the memorial service.I'm curious if there will be enough room for everybody.Don't you think a lot of people will go.?

You know, I really have no idea about that. Hadn't thought that far ahead yet.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: January 30, 2009, 08:38:37 PM »

Dennis Martin did provide feed and boarding for the horses.  His property was close to the staging area.
Thanks Today. At least he fed and boarded the horses. So was he a good guy in all this? Or was he just an Anthony plant? TIA JSM
Don't know.  Not even sure if he was drunk to be honest.  He could just be one of those types of people.  It could be that Joy just hung around him, but he didn't hang around her.  He could become important because of his relationship with TES.  I honestly do not think we have heard the last of Baez and TES records.  Baez didn't follow proper procedure, what happens when he does?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 30, 2009, 08:38:47 PM »

I actually read all that when I first started posting.I was so afraid I'd get in trouble or worse.  We've come along way . 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: January 30, 2009, 08:38:48 PM »

This case is so intangled.

It's like trying to surgically seperate Siamese Twins!!   
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #594 on: January 30, 2009, 08:39:52 PM »

gah! geraldo on o'reilly... he HATES drew peterson.... calls him a dog and other names... but is he so hard on CASEY? NAW.... he just whines that she had to come to court... and she didnt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant TO...

GO TO HELL GERALDO...
 you make me sick...
just worried about poor little CASEY having to come to COURT....
wheres your freaking outrage about HER geraldo????
she has been CHARGED! heck... drew hasnt even been charged yet...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry... rant over..

maybe..

sorta...

not

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: January 30, 2009, 08:39:55 PM »

Welcome Jammsnana. 

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: January 30, 2009, 08:40:01 PM »

I actually read all that when I first started posting.I was so afraid I'd get in trouble or worse.  We've come along way . 
Yep.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #597 on: January 30, 2009, 08:41:42 PM »

Now I'm more confused than ever  . The memorial service will not be held on Feb 10, Conway is saying the remains have not been released so the article about the memorial is wrong. Orlando Sentinel is saying this, I saw this over on WS.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: January 30, 2009, 08:41:53 PM »

Ok since I am running around with my tags past due, Im going to ask my make up question one more time.  Can she buy makeup in jail or can someone bring it to her???  (cause Im gonna go get my tag before I have to find out for real)

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: January 30, 2009, 08:42:56 PM »

gah! geraldo on o'reilly... he HATES drew peterson.... calls him a dog and other names... but is he so hard on CASEY? NAW.... he just whines that she had to come to court... and she didnt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant TO...

GO TO HELL GERALDO...
 you make me sick...
just worried about poor little CASEY having to come to COURT....
wheres your freaking outrage about HER geraldo????
she has been CHARGED! heck... drew hasnt even been charged yet...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry... rant over..

maybe..

sorta...

not

He can't be mad at her - that's his cash cow!
Besides, that's his buddy Baez's girl!     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.