April 24, 2024, 02:38:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176096 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #140 on: February 01, 2009, 10:03:24 PM »

I Believe in Miracles! It's not over until the Fat Lady sings!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2009, 10:05:55 PM »

Biting nails here....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2009, 10:10:03 PM »

In God We Trust!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: February 01, 2009, 10:10:33 PM »

Darn i really wanted the Cardinals to win this.  They were in it so can hold their heads high.  Dang
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: February 01, 2009, 10:10:47 PM »

Janet,
I wanted to respond to your response regarding the Persistence search.  However, that quote stack is frightening....I could get sucked up in there never to be found again. 

So...I just wanted to say Thanks!  and I missed you today!

Thanks Magnolia.

Hubby and I had a great day.  We picked up daughter and family from Vancouver International (YVR) in their van.  Youngest son and DIL turned up at the airport in their own vehicle.  SIL then treated us all to a Japanese dinner at a favorite restaurant in the Richmond area.  All is now right in Tamikosmom's world.

It was very cold and damp today in the Valley and Vancouver area.  It rain continuously.  However ... I was toasty warm in my sweater that you knitted up for me yesterday lickity split.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: February 01, 2009, 10:11:37 PM »

Darn i really wanted the Cardinals to win this.  They were in it so can hold their heads high.  Dang

Me too beans..... least I got to see the "Boss".... you know he cheated on me with that red head , don't ya?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: February 01, 2009, 10:12:33 PM »

My intention from the beginning is that a friend of mine have her family member returned to her and her parents.  I remember first hand the devastation and sadness that was felt.  Me and my children have been broken hearted for a good friend and cried with her.  I don't have an agenda.  I don't care who knows what or who says they know what!  I only want Natalee found and brought home to her family and the person or people punished.  Yes, I am a member at other sites but I have been a member here from the beginning.  I am the one who found this site and told Natalee's family membter of it. I am a member everywhere that concerns Natalee because I want to hear any relivant information that might be put out there.  I don't claim to be anyone I am not and I don't claim to know anyone I don't know.  My only agenda is to bring Natalee home to her family! 

Casa, I believe what you are saying.  I hope you also believe that those here do feel the same way and do want justice for Natalee and peace for her suffering parents, family and friends.  I cannot comprehend why anyone would spend 4 years here unless they felt the same way and was doing it for Natalee.

Yes, Blue Moon, there are many here who do want justice for Natalee and peace for her family!  I real all the time here but just don't post much for reasons known to me. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #147 on: February 01, 2009, 10:13:28 PM »

Me too beans..... least I got to see the "Boss".... you know he cheated on me with that red head , don't ya?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: February 01, 2009, 10:19:26 PM »

Hey Cubbee, Glad to see ya.
Cajun Miracle
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: February 01, 2009, 10:19:40 PM »

Darn close Cardinals!!  great game and excellent effort!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: February 01, 2009, 10:19:41 PM »

TAMIKOSMOM

IMO ... John Silvetti looking the other way as the enemy retrieved the contents of that trap/cage was abetting a corrupt Aruban investigation ... an corrupt Aruban investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for an American citizen.

Kyle Kingman is a first hand witness to the happenings on board the Persistence undertaking.  Witness accounts of wrongdoing are taken into consideration in a court of law every day.

As far as I am aware ... all Kyle Kingman's posts to the Natalee's Freebirds' site ... posts with related IP Numbers have been shared with Beth Holloway, FBI and John Kelly and ... are archived for safe keeping.

Kermit did not lie.  Jen did not lie.

I have posted along side of Jen and Kermit since way back and ... granted we have had our issues at times but ... I stand behind their integrity 100%.  All of Jen and Kermit's afforded time and effort researching this case has been about exposing the corrupt Aruban investigation as well as ... supporting the family as they have been forced to ride an ongoing roller coaster from H--- ... compliments of Aruba.

Silence from the Natalee's Freebirds' flock ... would have implied that John Silvetti was being abetted ... not only by Kyle Kingman but ... also by each Natalee's Freebird in the finale to the great Aruban coverup.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #679 on: November 20, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »

I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.  He's expressed his opinion, been taken out of context and misunderstood a few times, but he's pretty spot on as far as facts are concerned.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.msg551217;topicseen#msg551217

STAY FOCUSED..THE PERSISTENCE IS WHERE IT'S AT....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: February 01, 2009, 10:20:59 PM »

Darn close Cardinals!!  great game and excellent effort!!

Yep, I agree. Close games are more fun!!!!!!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: February 01, 2009, 10:21:08 PM »

Yes They played a Very Good Game..It just wasn't meant for them to win.

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: February 01, 2009, 10:21:28 PM »

Janet,
I wanted to respond to your response regarding the Persistence search.  However, that quote stack is frightening....I could get sucked up in there never to be found again. 

So...I just wanted to say Thanks!  and I missed you today!

Thanks Magnolia.

Hubby and I had a great day.  We picked up daughter and family from Vancouver International (YVR) in their van.  Youngest son and DIL turned up at the airport in their own vehicle.  SIL then treated us all to a Japanese dinner at a favorite restaurant in the Richmond area.  All is now right in Tamikosmom's world.

It was very cold and damp today in the Valley and Vancouver area.  It rain continuously.  However ... I was toasty warm in my sweater that you knitted up for me yesterday lickity split.

Janet

I know Magnolia missed you too Janet.  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: February 01, 2009, 10:23:45 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Hey Cajun.... still here waiting for justice for Natalee...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: February 01, 2009, 10:25:42 PM »

nope didn't know that!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: February 01, 2009, 10:26:27 PM »

Cajun Miracle

Hey Cajun.... still here waiting for justice for Natalee...

When will it happen? Hey, you've got weather heading your way. We had some and more to come. Glad to see ya.
Cajun Miracle
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: February 01, 2009, 10:26:36 PM »

nope didn't know that!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: February 01, 2009, 10:28:25 PM »

When will it happen? Hey, you've got weather heading your way. We had some and more to come. Glad to see ya.
Cajun Miracle

I do believe it will happen...dont know when, but do believe it. Thanks for the heads up on the weather!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: February 01, 2009, 10:43:01 PM »

2/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

hechonan of valero energy corporation gobierno of mep is very conciente of the value of we refineria for economia of aruba. p’esey owing to percura for his reapertura door of coastal corporation at 1991 y the traspaso for past pace corporation at 2000. at 2004 valero energy corporation owing to cumpra the refineria, all the time cu one value of usd 2,4 biyon for only usd 365 miyon. for stimula coastal corporation of reactiva operacion of the refineria, gobierno of mep, by the contract of 1989, owing to bay of acuerdo for give coastal one tax holiday for 10 year. the gobierno next, contra of ley, owing to prolonga the tax holiday till cu 2011 by the contract of 1998. gobierno of mep always owing to expresa of is contra of the prolongacion y owing to discuti the asunto here by 2002 cu partidonan envolvi. in relatonan financiero annual of valero energy corporation for period of 2004-2007 owing to wordo publica cu ganashinan of the refineria of aruba owing to suma: 2004 2005 2006 2007 overall x afl.1 miyon 455 1.010 574 760 2.799 cu one tarifa of tax of 35% for her period of 2004-2006 y of 28% for 2007, can determina cu comunidad aruban owing to lose at entrance publico: 2004 2005 2006 2007 overall x afl.1 miyon 159 353 201 213 926 while cu valero during 2004-2007 not was pay tax on benefit at aruba, valero was pay one averahe of more cu 35% of tax at estados unidos y one averahe of more cu 27% at canada, cualnan is the two another paisnan caminda valero have more refineria. same cu all another compania at aruba, valero have to pay erfpacht, tax on importacion, tax on transacion of divisa etc. also valero have to pay mensualmente tax on entrance of trahador. if as cuenta cu the afl. 53 miyon cu valero is pay anualmente at gobierno also is encera the payment of tax directo on entrance of all trahador, the hour valero his contribucion of compania at box of gobierno is minimal, assure if take at cuenta the ganashinan extraordinario high cu valero owing to realisa during of 2004-2007. the ponencia of valero cu if not had refinería will not had payment of loonbelasting at gobierno; in same breath will have to tell cu in such caso valero will not can owing to opera the refinería y haci ganashinan so big during the añanan cu owing to transcuri. cu the refineria of aruba is pasando in one time dificil, have of haci cu the mature cu valero for of enough year end owing to dicidi of participa in the “keystone pipeline system”, caminda by one sistema of pipe, crudo pisa cheap will wordo transporta for of canada for her plantanan of valero at gulf coast of estados unidos. the proyecto here is uno of more year y the first transportacion of crudo is planea for end of 2010. then is strategia of valero self cu owing to crea one posicion less competitivo for her refineria of aruba. subestimando inteligencia of we people, valero now wanted crea the impresion cu is miss of gobierno.

nilo j.j. swaen ministro of finanzas y asuntonan economico

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.