April 26, 2024, 10:58:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176173 times)
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: February 01, 2009, 10:50:03 PM »

Iris, the COVER-UP was by the Aruban police and dive team that was allowed to happen under the Persistence's watch.  JMO

That, I can believe.  I believe Schaefer, Silvetti and maybe even Tim Miller just lost control of the situation due to the on the ship presence of MOS and ALE. 
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: February 01, 2009, 10:55:06 PM »

Iris

IMO ... John Silvetti looking the other way as the enemy retrieved the contents of that trap/cage was abetting a corrupt Aruban investigation ... an corrupt Aruban investigation that was preventing justice from prevailing for an American citizen.

Kyle Kingman is a first hand witness to the happenings on board the Persistence undertaking.  Witness accounts of wrongdoing are taken into consideration in a court of law every day.

As far as I am aware ... all Kyle Kingman's posts to the Natalee's Freebirds' site ... posts with related IP Numbers have been shared with Beth Holloway, FBI and John Kelly and ... are archived for safe keeping.

Kermit did not lie.  Jen did not lie.

I have posted along side of Jen and Kermit since way back and ... granted we have had our issues at times but ... I stand behind their integrity 100%.  All of Jen and Kermit's afforded time and effort researching this case has been about exposing the corrupt Aruban investigation as well as ... supporting the family as they have been forced to ride an ongoing roller coaster from H--- ... compliments of Aruba.

Silence from the Natalee's Freebirds' flock ... would have implied that John Silvetti was being abetted ... not only by Kyle Kingman but ... also by each Natalee's Freebird in the finale to the great Aruban coverup.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #679 on: November 20, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »

I haven't seen Kermit post anything untrue presented as factual.  He's expressed his opinion, been taken out of context and misunderstood a few times, but he's pretty spot on as far as facts are concerned.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.msg551217;topicseen#msg551217

[/quote]

Like I've said before, I believe that Kyle said those things.  I just think Kyle's a flake.  Hopefully the FBI really did interview him after the Freebirds contacted the family, and at least gave the family some information.  It's just too bad we never get to hear what the FBI finds out.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #162 on: February 01, 2009, 10:57:33 PM »

joran and paulus are KILLERS...
My hero is back on the SM FP....
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: February 01, 2009, 10:58:50 PM »

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: February 01, 2009, 10:58:59 PM »

My hero is too - go Carpe!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2009, 11:04:00 PM »

My hero is too - go Carpe!!!!
Yes..Both heroes are back!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: February 01, 2009, 11:04:33 PM »

Iris, the COVER-UP was by the Aruban police and dive team that was allowed to happen under the Persistence's watch.  JMO

That, I can believe.  I believe Schaefer, Silvetti and maybe even Tim Miller just lost control of the situation due to the on the ship presence of MOS and ALE. 

Tim Miller was not on The Persistence Jan 7th!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: February 01, 2009, 11:09:25 PM »

Schaefer..didn't lose control..he rigged the game..
Silvetti was in command...he was in charge and removed Tim Miller when he became a liability...

Kyle observed all...made the chose btwn Justice for Natalee...or personal gain...seems he took the latter route.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: February 01, 2009, 11:12:43 PM »

Silvetti was in command...he was in charge and removed Tim Miller when he became a liability...

Kyle observed all...made the chose btwn Justice for Natalee...or personal gain...seems he took the latter route.....

BillB.Very well said!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: February 01, 2009, 11:16:41 PM »

#  joran and paulus are KILLERS on January 30th, 2009 9:55 pm

hello KAT hehehehehehe

My add..I HATE THEM ALL...hehehehe
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: February 01, 2009, 11:22:18 PM »

JEN

Hello Monekys,

Thank you Klaas for approving my membership.

I am the former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator.

To answer ldstlou - NO, I am not disgruntled.  No, I am no longer a member at that forum.  I resigned today.

That is an outstanding group of people, with hearts of gold.  I admire and respect each and every one of them.

It was merely time for me to move on.  I felt that we had achieved all we could there over the past 2 1/2 years, and all of the Freebirds - former and current - will always be in my heart.

Kermit did the right thing by making this information public at Beth Holloway's request (albeit 2 months after she asked us to do so thanks to the need to avoid litigation).

I just simply couldn't stand by any longer and watch the continued confusion perpetrated by two particular posters here.  Whether it's been unintentional or deliberate - it really needs to stop now.

Wingnut made an excellent point - and I feel it's one that's been largely overlooked - pressure needs to be applied to get the answers as to what happened to the human remains Aruba recovered from that fishing cage.

Monkeys - you all are stellar at banding together and getting action.

The FBI can only do so much - with their limited jurisdiction.  They can speak to and subpoena from the members of the Persistence their statements and video to ascertain what was found.

Then it becomes an international issue.  Our State Department is where the encouragement is needed - to put pressure on the Hague to get to the bottom of this.

But something must be done.  Natalee's family has been through enough, and that they (and Natalee) were treated so shabbily by the one resource they felt they could trust is utterly heart wrenching.

Thank you Monkeys for allowing me to be here - let's help Natalee's family get some

KTF, On your question IMO, no.

Thanx Nimrod!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"Either Beth gave the OK to release the information or she didn't.All i can do is trust what i've been told.I believe she was fully aware.Do you?Yes or No."

NIMROD

"KTF, On your question IMO, no."

KEEPTHEFAITH

"Then i think it is fair to surmise from your opinion you DO NOT believe either Kermit,and or the FREEBIRDS?"Is that your opinion?

You surmised wrong. I believe everything that Kermit said that Kyle said is correct. Also, I believe what Jen said was sincere. My only disagreement with them was their unilateral decison to bring it to this board. IMO Kyle was probably the 3rd 0r maybe the fourth person on the food chain of the Persistence. I question Kyle's position in the food chain in his statement that the FBI told HIM there were human remains in the cage.  I personally don't believe there was human remains. Also, after all is said and done about this "theory" the results will probably be that three or four Americans will have been discredited, Auba will be laughing and happy for the diversion and NATALEE WILL STILL BE MISSING. No big deal, What's done is done.

"Kermit did the right thing by making this information public at Beth Holloway's request"

So you think the cage is a diversion.That's fair and your opinion.

See, you took my opinion out of context. You forgot to say "after all is said and done"
and "probably". I don't mean to start a word game with you. LOL If i'm right it's a diversion. If I'm wrong, it won't be the first time.

You said it not me!

ktf, I think you misunderstood nimrod.  I think maybe nimrod meant that we will probably never get to the bottom of what happened with the cage, and it would be a shame for us to be accusing the Americans on the Persistence of a coverup, if that is not true.    As far as we know, the family is very appreciative of Schaefer and Silvetti for the search, and consider them heroes.  The search would likely never would have happened without them.  There can't be that many vessels, and that many people with access to the equipment who would do something like this.  I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt.  They gave their time and money and maybe they tried their best and they just didn't succeed and there is no coverup.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 01, 2009, 11:23:53 PM »

What...am I here by myself???
Where is...Keepthefaith, Icehawk, klaasend, thecuz, Magnolia, hotping, San, Lifesong, texasmom, Blue Moon, cubbeegirl, A's Fever, ospainter, Mere, cp405, iris44, truthseeker2, 2NJSons_Mom, cajun miracle and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Don't make me say goodnight before I get a response...Hay...the Cardinals lost....(they were robbed by the ref crew)....But it is OVER...Let's get back to Justice for Natalee....
come across...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: February 01, 2009, 11:25:07 PM »

Where is...Keepthefaith, Icehawk, klaasend, thecuz, Magnolia, hotping, San, Lifesong, texasmom, Blue Moon, cubbeegirl, A's Fever, ospainter, Mere, cp405, iris44, truthseeker2, 2NJSons_Mom, cajun miracle and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Don't make me say goodnight before I get a response...Hay...the Cardinals lost....(they were robbed by the ref crew)....But it is OVER...Let's get back to Justice for Natalee....
come across...

I'm here BillB.No worries..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: February 01, 2009, 11:25:29 PM »

No one, to my recollection, has yet been able to sufficiently explain how there are evidence bags containing what certainly appear to be bones, (but obviously evidence, nonetheless) sitting in the very same cage that ALE dived on for the specific purpose of collecting that evidence; this being the very same cage that Tim Trehan gave a thumbs down on and said "nothing" referring to what was there; and the 2 dives on this very same cage were the ONLY human dives performed the entire 4 months.

That doesn't sound like losing control to me.

It sounds hinky.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: February 01, 2009, 11:26:09 PM »

BillB.Very well said!

Why would Tim Miller still be working with Silvetti if he had an experience like that with him on the Perstistence, that he was "removed" from the ship?  Doesn't make any sense to me.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: February 01, 2009, 11:27:46 PM »

No one, to my recollection, has yet been able to sufficiently explain how there are evidence bags containing what certainly appear to be bones, (but obviously evidence, nonetheless) sitting in the very same cage that ALE dived on for the specific purpose of collecting that evidence; this being the very same cage that Tim Trehan gave a thumbs down on and said "nothing" referring to what was there; and the 2 dives on this very same cage were the ONLY human dives performed the entire 4 months.

It sounds hinky.

Too bad we can't get more clear pictures of the contents of the bags.  I can't really make out what anything is.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2009, 11:28:00 PM »

come across...
You forgot me!!!!  But if all of that is true and you believe that was Natalee ( I dont) then the story of NH is over.  All that is left is the punishment stage.  That has been taken away from us.  What kind of punishment would you recommend for Kyle???? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: February 01, 2009, 11:28:29 PM »

come across...

Hey billb,  I have tried to be quiet and polite today.  It has been
very taxing.  I was so glad to hear news of robots and Carpe.
Glad you are here too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2009, 11:32:10 PM »

"Kermit did the right thing by making this information public at Beth Holloway's request (albeit 2 months after she asked us to do so thanks to the need to avoid litigation)."

By who's request Iris44?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: February 01, 2009, 11:33:45 PM »

It sounds hinky.

Too bad we can't get more clear pictures of the contents of the bags.  I can't really make out what anything is.

It's evidence.  They dove for it.  Why did they even bother to dive on the cage when Trehan looked in it and said there was nothing there?  They didn't dive anywhere else.  Why did they dive from and return to their own boat and speed off with the evidence w/out allowing anyone else to even see it?
All from a cage that had "nothing"?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.