March 28, 2024, 04:05:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 175530 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: February 02, 2009, 01:01:41 AM »

Nite Janet and Keepthefaith
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: February 02, 2009, 01:09:16 AM »

Goodnight Everyone.

Goodnight San......

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #262 on: February 02, 2009, 01:11:43 AM »

Goodnite San

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: February 02, 2009, 01:15:28 AM »

What...am I here by myself???
Where is...Keepthefaith, Icehawk, klaasend, thecuz, Magnolia, hotping, San, Lifesong, texasmom, Blue Moon, cubbeegirl, A's Fever, ospainter, Mere, cp405, iris44, truthseeker2, 2NJSons_Mom, cajun miracle and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Don't make me say goodnight before I get a response...Hay...the Cardinals lost....(they were robbed by the ref crew)....But it is OVER...Let's get back to Justice for Natalee....
come across...
You forgot me!!!!  But if all of that is true and you believe that was Natalee ( I dont) then the story of NH is over.  All that is left is the punishment stage.  That has been taken away from us.  What kind of punishment would you recommend for Kyle???? 

When Kyle Kingman's words are considered ... I believe the FBI should be questioning Kyle Kingsman (ROV image analyst), John Silvetti (project leader) and ... Tim Trahan (diver) in regards to the happenings encompassing the recovery of the contents of the trap/cage ... contents of the trap/cage that Kyle Kingman ... in his own words ... as implied could possible be Natalee Holloway's remains.  After all ... Natalee Holloway was an American citizen.

At the very least ... the family deserves to know.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: February 02, 2009, 01:19:37 AM »

ktf, I think you misunderstood nimrod.  I think maybe nimrod meant that we will probably never get to the bottom of what happened with the cage, and it would be a shame for us to be accusing the Americans on the Persistence of a coverup, if that is not true.    As far as we know, the family is very appreciative of Schaefer and Silvetti for the search, and consider them heroes.  The search would likely never would have happened without them.  There can't be that many vessels, and that many people with access to the equipment who would do something like this.  I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt.  They gave their time and money and maybe they tried their best and they just didn't succeed and there is no coverup.

I do not think for one minute that Beth Holloway would have given the Natalee's Freebirds' permission to expose Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that imply the John Silvetti was a participant in the great Aruban coverup ... if she considered Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti "heros".

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #265 on: February 02, 2009, 01:29:24 AM »

KTF, I think you are right about this.  

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4216.msg570184#msg570184

Kermit
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 -
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2008, 01:20:20 PM »  
From Kyle:
I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.

« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »  

From Kyle: THis is what I'm trying to figure out now. I need to know the leak! I believe Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand

« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2008, 01:21:08 PM »  

From Kyle: We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does.
Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: February 02, 2009, 01:32:10 AM »

IMO, it's likely after all this time all Beth and Dave want is the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: February 02, 2009, 01:42:40 AM »

Why would Tim Miller still be working with Silvetti if he had an experience like that with him on the Perstistence, that he was "removed" from the ship?  Doesn't make any sense to me.

Iris

I do not think that Tim Miller has a clue in regards to Kyle Kingman's own words.  Tim was 99% convinced by Kyle Kingman's analyzing prior to the December 30th dive that Natalee Holloway's remains were in the cage trap but ... conceded he must have been wrong following the dive.  On January 1, 2005 ... prior to the recovery ... Tim left the Persistence and ... the contents of the cage/trap was no longer an issue.

Hey ... I was troubled when Kyle Kingman shared on the SM site in regards to the chain of custody ... the chain of custody that was never a chain of custody.  However ... I did concede that the contents of the cage ... in all probability ... not case related.

Then the revelation of Kyle Kingman's words convinced me otherwise.  Maybe the revelation of Kyle Kingman's words to Tim Miller may also convince him otherwise.

Janet
________

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 -
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4227.msg573186#msg573186

Bergfeld, Chase - Richland Chambers Reservoir, TX- missing 12/13/08
Posted on 17. Jan, 2009 by B Tarr in Memorials

Chase Bergfield, age 23, was last seen on December 13th, 2008 at the Richland Chambers Reservoir, in Corsicana, Texas. He was on a 16’ boat that hit a stump and capsized. Nine other students have been accounted for, but not Chase. Search efforts are underway on the water.

12/18/08 - Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate  A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/bergfeld-chase-richland-chambers-reservoir-tx-missing-121308/

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: February 02, 2009, 01:47:40 AM »

Too bad we can't get more clear pictures of the contents of the bags.  I can't really make out what anything is.

Neither can I but ... I am not an expertise in the field of analyzing ROV images.  Kyle Kingman's qualifications are very impressive.  I image that is why John Silvetti took him on in the Egypt endeavor last summer.

Janet

++++++

Professional Qualifications

Kyle Kingman
Senior Geophysical Project Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.
Greater New York City Area

Current
Senior Geophysical Operations Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.

Past
Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Education
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Industry
Oil & Energy
_______

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: February 02, 2009, 01:58:20 AM »

Kermit
Scared Monkey

From Kyle:
I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.

From Kyle: THis is what I'm trying to figure out now. I need to know the leak! I believe Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand

From Kyle: We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does.
Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

I always wondered about that.

Why did Kyle need to know the leak?  That's about as far from his job description on the Persistence as you can get!

I wonder if one of the freebirds would put a timeline on some of these quotes?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: February 02, 2009, 02:07:58 AM »

Why would Tim Trehan give the thumbs down and then they go dive on it.What transpired between the thumbs down dive and the dive on the 7th?Something occured obviously between Silvettti and whomever he was communicating with on Aruba.Mos or Richardson?What was the dialogue between Silvetti and Trehan regarding that dive?

Keepthefaith

Tim Trahan (diver), Kyle Kingman (ROV image analyzer) and Louis Schaeffer (ROV copyright) together made or attempted to make deals with major networks.

Tim Trahan was on the December 30th dive.  He the most crucial first hand witness.  He  know if there was anything case related in that trap/cage.  On the Dateline special Tim Trahan's word was "NOTHING".  However ... I do not believe that he would be attempting to make major network deals if there was "NOTHING" in that trap/cage.

Janet

+++++

Kyle: I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kyle: Schafer is sue crazy.

Kyle: "Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts. ABC was very interested, but decided to wait until the Dateline special aired. After the show they came back to me and declined to purchase it because they felt too much of the story was already told by Dateline. That ended any communication with ABC. About 6 executive producers saw the footage, but none were allowed copies or any pictures. Everything remained in my possesion.

Kyle: We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere. We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively.  Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kyle:  I prefer moving forward with the evidence I have access and knowledge about and using that as a can opener. Once the can is open, the worms are revealed.

Kyle: I should clarify that the footage proceeds (if sold) wouldn't even have covered the cost of the project, but it would have helped.

Kyle:  No one else has access or copies of the photos or footage. All fingers point back to me when this leaks."

Kyle: Louis does have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search.

Kyle:  I prefer moving forward with the evidence I have access and knowledge about and using that as a can opener. Once the can is open, the worms are revealed."

Kyle:  I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

Kyle: She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship."

Kyle: On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: February 02, 2009, 02:09:14 AM »

Kermit
Scared Monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.msg654513#msg654513

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 -
« Reply #734 on: January 31, 2009, 09:55:19 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Blue Moon on January 31, 2009, 09:52:40 PM
Kermit,  do you know anything about an FBI ******* on that ship?  Seems Hotshot thinks there was one on board.

Jen posted:
A representative from the FBI could have been aboard the Persistence to retain their initially granted "*******" role in this investigation- instead, the Persistence had a film crew aboard.  Who they (John Silvetti) then proceeded to remove from the boat before the Dec 30 dive, along with Tim Miller.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603761#msg603761
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.new#new

FBI to my knowledge were not on board.
FBI did not know about the photos - per Jug through the leak.

Thanks, Janet - you're on a roll tonight!  Helped me remember.

I wanted to bump this from the last thread.  There's a lot of information right there, imo.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: February 02, 2009, 02:15:17 AM »

Why would Tim Trehan give the thumbs down and then they go dive on it.What transpired between the thumbs down dive and the dive on the 7th?Something occured obviously between Silvettti and whomever he was communicating with on Aruba.Mos or Richardson?What was the dialogue between Silvetti and Trehan regarding that dive?

Keepthefaith

Tim Trahan (diver), Kyle Kingman (ROV image analyzer) and Louis Schaeffer (ROV copyright) together made or attempted to make deals with major networks.

Tim Trahan was on the December 30th dive.  He the most crucial first hand witness.  He  know if there was anything case related in that trap/cage.  On the Dateline special Tim Trahan's word was "NOTHING".  However ... I do not believe that he would be attempting to make major network deals if there was "NOTHING" in that trap/cage.

Janet

+++++

Kyle: I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal.

Kyle: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim. Everyone I show thinks the same thing without being prompted (including senior ABC execs).

Kyle: Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

Kyle: Schafer is sue crazy.

Kyle: "Right before the Dateline special aired Tim and Louis asked if I could go to ABC to try to sell the footage in an attempt to recoup some of the money invested in the search efforts. ABC was very interested, but decided to wait until the Dateline special aired. After the show they came back to me and declined to purchase it because they felt too much of the story was already told by Dateline. That ended any communication with ABC. About 6 executive producers saw the footage, but none were allowed copies or any pictures. Everything remained in my possesion.

Kyle: We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere. We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively.  Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kyle:  I prefer moving forward with the evidence I have access and knowledge about and using that as a can opener. Once the can is open, the worms are revealed.

Kyle: I should clarify that the footage proceeds (if sold) wouldn't even have covered the cost of the project, but it would have helped.

Kyle:  No one else has access or copies of the photos or footage. All fingers point back to me when this leaks."

Kyle: Louis does have legal rights to the footage regardless of Underwater Expeditions status. Louis personally signed the checks for the search.

Kyle:  I prefer moving forward with the evidence I have access and knowledge about and using that as a can opener. Once the can is open, the worms are revealed."

Kyle:  I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

Kyle: She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship."

Kyle: On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John is left out of the loop.

So Trehan, Scheaffer & Kingman were trying to sell footage & Silvetti is out.  Somehow that might explain what Tim Miller is doing with Silvetti.  Maybe someone has had an attack of regret and changed sides?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: February 02, 2009, 02:19:52 AM »

Kermit
Scared Monkey

From Kyle:

I always wondered about that.

Why did Kyle need to know the leak?  That's about as far from his job description on the Persistence as you can get!

I wonder if one of the freebirds would put a timeline on some of these quotes?

I had the same thought Lifesong. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: February 02, 2009, 02:20:42 AM »

If that cage is really 2.5 feet tall, all of that stuff is way too small to be bones (or skull).  I wonder how big each little square is.

Obviously ... Kyle Kingman ... the ROV analyst ... in his own professinal opinion ... does not think so.

Janet

++++++

Kyle
:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle: The most likely to remain at or near it's original location was the skull, which is why I was so convinced the object pictured was a skull.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2008, 06:35:58 PM »

The trap was symmetrical in width and length at approximately 7.5 ft. It was approximately 2.25-2.5 ft high.  You're correct about the ROV video lens distorting perspective due to the paralax view lens. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360072#msg360072

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 02, 2009, 02:27:22 AM »

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!

This time I am really off.  I think sleep will come.  I think I can relax.

Too much food.  Too much excitement for one day.

I must be getting old.  I cannot take it.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: February 02, 2009, 02:28:42 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 02, 2009, 02:30:55 AM »

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!

Janet

You're just tired Janet, you'll be young again when you wake up!

btw...great work! 

Goodnight Janet!

Goodnight everyone!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: February 02, 2009, 02:35:23 AM »

+++++

<snip> [I'm sorry, Janet

<snip>

This quote is just amazing to me. 

Kyle Kingman....what on earth were you thinking when you typed these words?  You are talking about showing a mother, who for the last 4 years has agonized over what happened to her daughter, previously unseen footage from an underwater search for her daughter's remains.  Kyle, you are discussing all the media arrangements you have ready and the meetings you have already had with ABC behind her back.

Film crews?  Really, Kyle?

You're talking about Beth Holloway!  The film crews she could summon with a phone call could wipe the floor with yours.  Or were you trying to make sure you weren't "cut out of the action", Kyle?  Didn't you say your invoices were paid?

I just lost any illusion I might have had about this being a charitable endeavor.

And I have a really bad taste in my mouth.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: February 02, 2009, 02:39:05 AM »

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!

Janet

Goodnight, Janet.  God Bless!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.