April 20, 2024, 02:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176011 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #280 on: February 02, 2009, 08:12:18 AM »

Good morning 2NJSons_Mom, nonesuche, BoxerDawg, can, nimrod, Ree and 4 Guests!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #281 on: February 02, 2009, 08:19:43 AM »

Good Morning TM!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: February 02, 2009, 08:21:30 AM »

Good morning texasmom

Happy Groundhog Day everyone.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: February 02, 2009, 08:25:35 AM »

Good morning Texasmom

I continue to stand with the girl.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: February 02, 2009, 08:26:46 AM »

Good morning texasmom

Happy Groundhog Day everyone.   
Good Morning MuffyBee...6 More Weeks of Winter so the Groundhog says!

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: February 02, 2009, 08:33:58 AM »

Good morning Hotping and Muffybee!

I had a feeling we had more winter in store!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: February 02, 2009, 08:34:55 AM »

Good morning Texasmom!  Good morning everyone!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: February 02, 2009, 08:41:19 AM »

Good morning, everyone.  I was reading what I missed since logging off last night.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: February 02, 2009, 08:53:13 AM »

OK...Don't throw Nanners at Me I just thought some My like to read this..

http://www.nypost.com/pagesixmag/issues/20090201/Inside+Story+Joseph+Tacopina

In God We Trust!
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: February 02, 2009, 09:05:22 AM »

ktf, I think you misunderstood nimrod.  I think maybe nimrod meant that we will probably never get to the bottom of what happened with the cage, and it would be a shame for us to be accusing the Americans on the Persistence of a coverup, if that is not true.    As far as we know, the family is very appreciative of Schaefer and Silvetti for the search, and consider them heroes.  The search would likely never would have happened without them.  There can't be that many vessels, and that many people with access to the equipment who would do something like this.  I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt.  They gave their time and money and maybe they tried their best and they just didn't succeed and there is no coverup.

I do not think for one minute that Beth Holloway would have given the Natalee's Freebirds' permission to expose Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that imply the John Silvetti was a participant in the great Aruban coverup ... if she considered Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti "heros".

Janet

Hi Janet,

I really think there was a honest misunderstanding about this "permission" that you say exists. You are aware, I'm sure, that this issue unfairly puts the family in a box if they are forced to get involved, one way or the other? IMO
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: February 02, 2009, 09:15:13 AM »

Good morning Texasmom. I'm a Texasgrandad. Do we know each other?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: February 02, 2009, 09:15:41 AM »

ktf, I think you misunderstood nimrod.  I think maybe nimrod meant that we will probably never get to the bottom of what happened with the cage, and it would be a shame for us to be accusing the Americans on the Persistence of a coverup, if that is not true.    As far as we know, the family is very appreciative of Schaefer and Silvetti for the search, and consider them heroes.  The search would likely never would have happened without them.  There can't be that many vessels, and that many people with access to the equipment who would do something like this.  I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt.  They gave their time and money and maybe they tried their best and they just didn't succeed and there is no coverup.

I do not think for one minute that Beth Holloway would have given the Natalee's Freebirds' permission to expose Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that imply the John Silvetti was a participant in the great Aruban coverup ... if she considered Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti "heros".

Janet

Hi Janet,

I really think there was a honest misunderstanding about this "permission" that you say exists. You are aware, I'm sure, that this issue unfairly puts the family in a box if they are forced to get involved, one way or the other? IMO
The family has had 2 months since this was released to "back away" from what Kermit has revealed. I have heard nothing.

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: February 02, 2009, 09:23:51 AM »

Janet

Hi Janet,

The family has had 2 months since this was released to "back away" from what Kermit has revealed. I have heard nothing.

I understand, but, how would they do that?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: February 02, 2009, 09:24:20 AM »

Good morning Texasmom. I'm a Texasgrandad. Do we know each other?

It's a small world nimrod, maybe so!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: February 02, 2009, 09:25:26 AM »

Incoming!!!!  Naw just kidding...Thanks Hotping! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: February 02, 2009, 09:25:44 AM »

Janet

Hi Janet,

By simply telling someone they know to relay the message here. Very simple.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: February 02, 2009, 09:40:05 AM »

Incoming!!!!  Naw just kidding...Thanks Hotping! 

In God We Trust!
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: February 02, 2009, 09:41:02 AM »

Janet

Hi Janet,

By simply telling someone they know to relay the message here. Very simple.

Maybe they have. I don't know. (Nothing is simple, is it?)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: February 02, 2009, 09:43:58 AM »

Beth knows how to contact Red and I am sure that she would
have done so if something displeased her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: February 02, 2009, 09:50:34 AM »

Reminder that the superimposed picture of Natalee was done by KYLE:

The question is if remains were found in the trap, whos?

42 Inch Diagonal Seems to Work

With an allowance for knee drop off -- height of superimposed image would be 36 inches.  Add 18 for knee to heel.  54 inches. 

Estimated and must allow for poor photo re pro, distance changes underwater, decomposition if applicable.

Natalee = 64 inches in height.

Nice work Klaas.

Looks like it makes reasonable tolerances.

Klaasend, Thank you for reposting the photos. 

Lifesong, I wanted to respond with a little of my reasoning before this got too old.  I have to respectfully disagree with Kyle, Klaasend and the big hammer.  But that is what we do here.  We theorize and discuss till we prove or disprove.  First, I want you to consider a triangle with a 42" hypotenuse.  That would be approximately a triangle 30" x 30" x 42".  Lay it out on your bed or floor and see how much of your body fits in it.  My height is the same as Natalee's and I can't get much more than my head in it.  Now if the trap is a 7' 700 pound trap like the Alaskan crab fishermen use http://www.fishex.com/galleries/king-crab-fishing/photo-gallery.html you can enlarge that triangle in one grid to 42" x 42" x 60".  Even that is not enough space to put most of Natalee's body, you could maybe get head to butt.  Size is important, and no reference is given, so how can anyone say without a doubt, but it doesn't seem practical to me. 

That link to the photo gallery also shows what size vessel and crane would be necessary to move the trap.  The ship would probably have a crew of at least five.  There would have had to have been many phone calls made to arrange for that type of disposal.  Think of the money the captain would want for sacrificing his trap and fuel and paying for the silence of the crew as well.  Most people would want to keep the disposal as simple as possible.  The other possibility would be for divers to take the body down 90' and place it in the trap and they would not go out aimlessly swimming around the ocean floor looking for a lost trap. 

Now on to the ziplock evidence bags.  Here in the states we would expect photos to be taken of the scene before during and after evidence removal.  Something of know size should be placed next to the objects.  All trained divers carry a knife and that would have been convenient to place as comparison.  I need to see those photographs.  Here is an article that speaks to the quality of underwater photograhy.  http://www.seafriends.org.nz/phgraph/water.htm  These photos, we are to assume, were all taken with the ROV.  I would not expect the same sharpness you would get with a well lit digital photograph.  I find it hard to beleive the clarity.       
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.