April 24, 2024, 12:37:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176091 times)
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: February 02, 2009, 12:35:47 PM »

Hi Janet,

I really think there was a honest misunderstanding about this "permission" that you say exists. You are aware, I'm sure, that this issue unfairly puts the family in a box if they are forced to get involved, one way or the other? IMO

nimrod ... logic dictates that Beth Holloway would have informed either the Natalee's Freebirds administrator or ... the Scared Monke's administrator ... if there had been "a misunderstanding" in regards to revealing Kyle Kingman's own words ... in regards to revealing Kyle Kingman revealing the second set of ROV images.

Think about.  Kermit began his series of revelations on November 24th, 2008.  Considering the relationship that Red has with Beth Holloway ... Beth would have only had to say the word over the past 2 1/2 months and ... this discussion would have come to an immediate halt.

Janet

Logic also dictates that it may have been too late by the time the cat was out of the bag. I don't have any resources available to me now to back up my "logic, or    further opinions on the subject. Sorry.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: February 02, 2009, 12:36:22 PM »

From Kyle: We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does.
Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

I don't understand this.  A leak from who to whom?  A leak implies information being revealed that was hidden.  Whose information was being leaked?  Is Kyle speaking as though a member of ALE himself with that remark? 

It has always confused me too, Anna.  What was being leaked?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 02, 2009, 12:37:17 PM »

From Kyle: We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does.
Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

I don't understand this.  A leak from who to whom?  A leak implies information being revealed that was hidden.  Whose information was being leaked?  Is Kyle speaking as though a member of ALE himself with that remark? 

I don't know Anna.Just find it interesting.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #363 on: February 02, 2009, 12:38:50 PM »

For one, the pictures of the pond...I came across that last night.  brb with quote

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: February 02, 2009, 12:39:17 PM »

What was so secretive that it even could be leaked?  At least that Kyle would have been privy to.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: February 02, 2009, 12:43:01 PM »

Well ... hubby's niece has requested to use our home/property for her small family wedding in July.  There will be about 70 guests all total.

What if it rains?

So ... hubby and I are taking the opportunity to do another clean sweep of each room of the house as well as painting, wall papering, etc. ... while the winter is still here.  Then the outdoor tasks will be where it will be as.

Bottom line.  I will be limiting my time on the forum each day.  I just wanted to inform so Monkeys and those at CnG know that my dedication to Natalee Holloway and her family have not waned.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: February 02, 2009, 12:46:28 PM »

For one, the pictures of the pond...I came across that last night.  brb with quote

That is correct.  All of Kyle's concern regarding a leak, and finding out any/all info regarding Caps and Destiny surfaced when there was talk of draining/searching the Monserrat pond.

Remember - the pond that was never drained, but rather had dried up on its own?

Anyway - Silvetti ripped Kyle a new one for confirming that "the pond" in question was indeed the Monserrat pond.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: February 02, 2009, 12:48:12 PM »

But there was an article in one of the local newspapers about the sonar search so everybody already knew all about it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: February 02, 2009, 12:48:34 PM »

What was so secretive that it even could be leaked?  At least that Kyle would have been privy to.

IMO - the whole pond search/non-search draining/non-draining was supposed to be kept a secret from John Q Public - with just enough info "leaked" to get the public all atwitter.

Per Kyle - there was nothing that could have been identifiable as human remains in that pond after the side sonar Persistence folks did.

Possibly peripheral evidence there?  Sure.

Silvetti got majorly upset with Kyle over confirming here at SM the location and name of the pond.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 02, 2009, 12:49:37 PM »

But there was an article in one of the local newspapers about the sonar search so everybody already knew all about it.

Right!

IMO - it's because someone was supposed to be here at Sm discussing "oh wow, they're draining and searching the pond" when that never ever actually happened.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #370 on: February 02, 2009, 12:51:29 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.msg625310#msg625310

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 -
« Reply #908 on: January 13, 2009, 06:59:41 PM » 

March 1 - RV Persistence announced it is leaving Aruba
March 3 - John meets with Caps
March 3 - Kyle learns that the screen shots he sent to the FBI - the FBI sent to Dave and Dave's wife, Robin posted them on the internet.
March 12 the persistence gets back to Louisiana
March 16 - In the month of March 2008 a witness who was urged by Dave Holloway to step forward confronted the Prosecutor’s Office. The man gave a statement on March 16th 2008 accompanied by his lawyer.
March 18 - Kyle says: "the tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.
March 18 - Caps has spoken to John and John is in contact with Mos
March 18 - Kyle says that it is the pond near the soccer field that Caps is talkinga bout was the one searched by RV Persistence crew
March is when Kyle started asking Freebirds about the boat and the size of boat that it would take to carry a cage like htat.
March 18, 2008, 09:10:45 PM Kyle posts at scared monkeys that he personally
does not feel that we should disregard the trap or its contents until we know how
that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were
MF hasn't posted at RU since 3/17/08
Glenda hasn't posted at RU since 3/19/08
no updates from amigo since 3/20/08
March 20 - private eye posts on SM about the blue denim fabric
March 20 -  Kyle tells PrivateEye to email him fo r further discussion.
March 21 - Kyle went to Johns house and all things Holloway were stripped from the boat he said
ONE WEEK LATER
March 24 - Agent Shipley went to Aruba and MOS is opposing the request to drain and search the pond
March 26 CAPS and Dave email each other:
"Beside to what I have heard, the body may be in another place now.  But that is what this person connected to the government is saying not knowing who I am"
March 27 - Kyle emails me that he is going offshore in a day
April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be. All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion. No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations

Apr 7 Ocean says he just got asked by Mos through John to expedite the analysis of the pond search and to send a report brief.  Moss is calling for the draining and full search of the pond
KEEPING IN MIND POND WAS FULL OF WATER BACK IN FEB. APRIL MOS WANTS A BRIEF SO HE CAN GET PERMISSION TO DRAIN THE POND, BY MAY THE POND IS COMPLETELY DRY

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million

APRIL 24,2008 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25,2008 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY

MAY 5, 2008 = CAPS posts about the pond being roped off

May 8, 2008 = Kyle posts: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a

12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related

equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment

of $6,750,000.00

May 17 - Kyle
I need immediate help.

I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.
I also need the information Caps originally posted about the pond search.

CAPS reveals one of his sources
Klaasend:
watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

May 8, 2008 CAPS posted about his losing a shoe in a pond when he was a kid
Reply #1486

May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that she will have pictures of the drained pond from her *direct* sourse in Aruba.
May 15 - Destiny posts at SM that the photos taken today by Monserat, it is the pond next to the soccer field.

May 17 - Kyle confirms the pond is the Monstrat pond.
May 17 - Kyle needs to know from US who leaked the photos. He states he believes Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand. "Mos knows there is a mole deep within the investigation"
May 17, 2008 - Destiny posted the photos of the pond at SM

scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.920

May 17, Kyle sends an email to John Silvetti which he has copied posts from SM of CAPS and Destiny and Klassend and Spock. He is defending himself that
he didn't know who posted the pond pictures at SM.

May 18: The witness went to Helen LeJuez & she set up a meeting for him with Clyde Burke from ALE.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
« Reply #846 on: Today at 08:41:58 PM »

Nope....the final and last info as posted above re: size and woman's shoe came from ALE....that roadblock was the end....shoe *was* last in the possesion of ALE  shoe went *poof*....end of story...but NOW...who cares about the shoe....we have new witnesses....that is my focal point....BTW...I will call Mos again tomorrow....will keep you posted....Des
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.840

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: February 02, 2009, 12:52:45 PM »

Right!

IMO - it's because someone was supposed to be here at Sm discussing "oh wow, they're draining and searching the pond" when that never ever actually happened.

And the gov't worker's strike delayed the pond draining that never happened??

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: February 02, 2009, 12:52:51 PM »

Well ... hubby's niece has requested to use our home/property for her small family wedding in July.  There will be about 70 guests all total.

What if it rains?

So ... hubby and I are taking the opportunity to do another clean sweep of each room of the house as well as painting, wall papering, etc. ... while the winter is still here.  Then the outdoor tasks will be where it will be as.

Bottom line.  I will be limiting my time on the forum each day.  I just wanted to inform so Monkeys and those at CnG know that my dedication to Natalee Holloway and her family have not waned.

Janet

Use tents.

You are not allowed to limit your time here you will have to find another option.   

San says so 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: February 02, 2009, 12:53:25 PM »

Right!

Right, it didn't rain for over two months and that pond is really more of a collection site for rain run off so it just dried up as it seasonally does.

But why were we supposed to think it was a big deal and then nothing was found?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: February 02, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »

What if it rains?

Janet

Thanks Janet  - tell your husband you will require lots of breaks. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: February 02, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »

Hi Janet,

I really think there was a honest misunderstanding about this "permission" that you say exists. You are aware, I'm sure, that this issue unfairly puts the family in a box if they are forced to get involved, one way or the other? IMO

nimrod ... logic dictates that Beth Holloway would have informed either the Natalee's Freebirds administrator or ... the Scared Monke's administrator ... if there had been "a misunderstanding" in regards to revealing Kyle Kingman's own words ... in regards to revealing Kyle Kingman revealing the second set of ROV images.

Think about.  Kermit began his series of revelations on November 24th, 2008.  Considering the relationship that Red has with Beth Holloway ... Beth would have only had to say the word over the past 2 1/2 months and ... this discussion would have come to an immediate halt.

Janet

Logic also dictates that it may have been too late by the time the cat was out of the bag. I don't have any resources available to me now to back up my "logic, or    further opinions on the subject. Sorry.

I agree.  However ... at the very least ... Natalee Holloway's family deserves to know if the opportunity to bring their beloved home to rest on US soil may have been lost forever through the betrayal of John Silvetti.

The crab/trap issue must be investigated by the FBI.  The truth must be revealed.  Kyle Kingsman (ROV image analyst), John Silvetti (project leader) and Tim Trahan (diver) must be interrogated.  After all ... Natalee Holloway was an American citizen.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:  John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:   The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: February 02, 2009, 12:57:26 PM »

What if it rains?

Janet

Thanks Janet  - tell your husband you will require lots of breaks. 

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: February 02, 2009, 12:59:02 PM »

Right!

And the gov't worker's strike delayed the pond draining that never happened??

Right!

Who at SM told the monkeys the strike was the reason the pond wasn't being drained yet?

And who was this Monkey's source?

Kyle told us that Silvetti had told him the same thing. 

Common source - John Silvetti

Co
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: February 02, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »

Right!

Right, it didn't rain for over two months and that pond is really more of a collection site for rain run off so it just dried up as it seasonally does.

But why were we supposed to think it was a big deal and then nothing was found?

Correct.  That pond dries up on its own periodically.  It had been dry one other time (twice?  I can't remember now) between June 2005 and March 2008.

I don't know that we were supposed to think nothing was found - I distinctly remember scuttlebut from (I think) Jossy about a shoe having been found?

And Caps was claiming that a shoe and human remains WOULD BE found there.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: February 02, 2009, 01:02:06 PM »

What if it rains?

Janet

Use tents.

You are not allowed to limit your time here you will have to find another option.   

San says so 

San ... I believe there will be tents but ... the happenings encompassing the wedding preparations are not our concern.  Thank goodness!

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.