April 24, 2024, 07:33:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176111 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: February 02, 2009, 03:56:38 PM »

I agree with Janet, every moment we have with loving parents is a blessing.

I would like to suggest a spreadsheet with a filter per month which could give you all posts during a particular time period? Just a suggestion..........

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: February 02, 2009, 04:11:25 PM »

I would like to suggest a spreadsheet with a filter per month which could give you all posts during a particular time period? Just a suggestion..........

That might be fun for me.  I haven't worked in excel in a while and I LOVE it. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 02, 2009, 04:25:03 PM »

Klaas ... the spreedsheet is something else you could do outside of the 12 hours a day you spent following Tamikosmom around the cage to make sure she is not making trouble.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: February 02, 2009, 04:32:10 PM »

Well ... hubby's niece has requested to use our home/property for her small family wedding in July.  There will be about 70 guests all total.

What if it rains?

So ... hubby and I are taking the opportunity to do another clean sweep of each room of the house as well as painting, wall papering, etc. ... while the winter is still here.  Then the outdoor tasks will be where it will be as.

Bottom line.  I will be limiting my time on the forum each day.  I just wanted to inform so Monkeys and those at CnG know that my dedication to Natalee Holloway and her family have not waned.

Janet

NO!!  How will I cope?

Be sure to have the septic tank( If you have one) pumped about
2 months before the wedding.  Seventy guest could cause problems

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: February 02, 2009, 04:32:30 PM »

Klaas ... the spreedsheet is something else you could do outside of the 12 hours a day you spent following Tamikosmom around the cage to make sure she is not making trouble.

Janet

Janet - you don't understand, I absolutely love working in excel!  Almost as much as I like working with graphics 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: February 02, 2009, 04:40:11 PM »

Janet

Janet - you don't understand, I absolutely love working in excel!  Almost as much as I like working with graphics 

... and I am thankful.  It is all Dutch/Greek to me.

My youngest son attempted to teach me how to create a financial spreadsheet.  Believe me ... the relationship suffered and ... that relationship is so important to me.  Think about it.  If youngest son and I are on the outs ... it implies I may not see my precious DIL.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #426 on: February 02, 2009, 04:44:40 PM »

Janet

Working in Excel IS working with graphics!! I've got a bunch of forms I'll be happy to give you to work up, just because I like you SO much!!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #427 on: February 02, 2009, 04:47:23 PM »

Thank goodness!  I'd already started something...going to be VERY time consuming.  I get enough of Excel at work...wasn't looking forward to spending my nights with it too.

Thank you Klaas! 

But please share when you're finished!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: February 02, 2009, 04:57:51 PM »

I should have known 

I don't do fiscal ones but I do have to run 10 to 12 per project along with MS Project and special EVM templates but I cannot say it's ever FUN ! 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: February 02, 2009, 05:00:19 PM »

Anything new on the Silvetti trips to Aruba,as well as the timelines?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: February 02, 2009, 05:24:03 PM »

Other than March 8th and June 13th as reported here?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: February 02, 2009, 05:25:31 PM »

I guess that's it in terms of timeline?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #432 on: February 02, 2009, 05:25:48 PM »

No KTF, we have been waiting for you   J/K
Janet posted some interesting stuff on your friend Caps

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: February 02, 2009, 05:26:10 PM »

When exactly was Kyle Kingman planning on informing the FBI and the family of Natalee Holloway of the John Silvetti deception that may have vetoed the last opportunity that Natalee Holloway's remains could be brought home to rest on American soil.

Was the intention to reveal all to take place following the professional Egypt endeavor with John Silvetti or/and following the Network deals that Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaeffer were attempting to secure?

Janet

++++++

REMINDER:

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:  I havn't spoken to Beth and don't plan to personally.

Kyle:  I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th. Remember, 6 of the pics from the 29th I sent to the FBI ended up on the Internet thanks to the FBI leaking them to Dave and therefore Robin H.

Kyle:  Oh, no one has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself."

Kyle:  Unless the FBI already knew the Dutch were on site doing a sweep.. I doubt they know it was done, if it were. I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them. I tried to confirm or disprove the Dutch coast guard having been on site twice but I could do neither.

Kyle:  I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th. Remember, 6 of the pics from the 29th I sent to the FBI ended up on the Internet thanks to the FBI leaking them to Dave and therefore Robin H.

Kyle:  On the contrary, neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.

Kyle:  Oh, no one has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself."

Kyle:  None of us gave any statements to the authorities after the 29th. It's possible John Silvetti did, because he was the only one conversing with them after Jan 7th.

Kyle: She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

Kyle:  I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 02, 2009, 05:27:06 PM »

I'm going to work on a couple of spreadsheets with dates tonight.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: February 02, 2009, 05:27:47 PM »

This i know Bastibro!Yes.Very interesting.CnG must be grumbling!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: February 02, 2009, 05:28:37 PM »

I'm going to work on a couple of spreadsheets with dates tonight.

Thanx Klaas!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: February 02, 2009, 05:28:47 PM »

Why are we laughing bastibro?  It does not matter.  Laughter feels sooo good.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: February 02, 2009, 05:30:19 PM »

When exactly was Kyle Kingman planning on informing the FBI and the family of Natalee Holloway of the John Silvetti deception that may have vetoed the last opportunity that Natalee Holloway's remains could be brought home to rest on American soil.

Was the intention to reveal all to take place following the professional Egypt endeavor with John Silvetti or/and following the Network deals that Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaeffer were attempting to secure?

Janet

++++++

REMINDER:

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:  I havn't spoken to Beth and don't plan to personally.

Kyle:  Unless the FBI already knew the Dutch were on site doing a sweep.. I doubt they know it was done, if it were. I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them. I tried to confirm or disprove the Dutch coast guard having been on site twice but I could do neither.

Kyle:  On the contrary, neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.

Kyle:  None of us gave any statements to the authorities after the 29th. It's possible John Silvetti did, because he was the only one conversing with them after Jan 7th.

Kyle: She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

Kyle:  I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

Interesting Janet.If your gonna sell a documentary.What would bring the value up even more?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: February 02, 2009, 05:34:06 PM »

In looking further at my notes, Silvetti was also there on/about May 19, 2008
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.