April 26, 2024, 08:41:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176171 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: February 02, 2009, 05:37:41 PM »

When exactly was Kyle Kingman planning on informing the FBI and the family of Natalee Holloway of the John Silvetti deception that may have vetoed the last opportunity that Natalee Holloway's remains could be brought home to rest on American soil.

Was the intention to reveal all to take place following the professional Egypt endeavor with John Silvetti or/and following the Network deals that Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaeffer were attempting to secure?

Janet

++++++

REMINDER:

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:  I havn't spoken to Beth and don't plan to personally.

Kyle:  I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th. Remember, 6 of the pics from the 29th I sent to the FBI ended up on the Internet thanks to the FBI leaking them to Dave and therefore Robin H.

Kyle:  Oh, no one has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself."

Kyle:  Unless the FBI already knew the Dutch were on site doing a sweep.. I doubt they know it was done, if it were. I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them. I tried to confirm or disprove the Dutch coast guard having been on site twice but I could do neither.

Kyle:  I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th. Remember, 6 of the pics from the 29th I sent to the FBI ended up on the Internet thanks to the FBI leaking them to Dave and therefore Robin H.

Kyle:  On the contrary, neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.

Kyle:  Oh, no one has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself."

Kyle:  None of us gave any statements to the authorities after the 29th. It's possible John Silvetti did, because he was the only one conversing with them after Jan 7th.

Kyle: She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

Kyle:  I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

Interesting Janet.If your gonna sell a documentary.What would bring the value up even more?

Keepthefaith

Lifesone said it best.

Janet

_____

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

<snip>

Kyle:  I will soon propose a meeting with Beth and other family members, myself, Tim Trahan, Peter DeVries, and whomever else necessary to go over the ROV video, contents, and case status. I would like a couple people very familiar with the case documents also present to help connect dots during the meeting. I would prefer meeting towards the end of April or mid-May to allow adequate time for things to shake themselves out if is going to. If necessary, I have an ABC (20/20) and CBS (early show) film crew ready and willing to take part in such a meeting should it require press coverage. I've already had a meeting with ABC about this and they are "definitely interested" at the executive level. We met in mid-Feb about this already. The question becomes timing, who needs to be there, and whether or not it's covered by the press. I prefer not, but it may be useful. DeVries doesn't need to be there in my opinion but he's good for ratings and helps ABC be cooperative if needed.

<snip>

This quote is just amazing to me. 

Kyle Kingman....what on earth were you thinking when you typed these words?  You are talking about showing a mother, who for the last 4 years has agonized over what happened to her daughter, previously unseen footage from an underwater search for her daughter's remains.  Kyle, you are discussing all the media arrangements you have ready and the meetings you have already had with ABC behind her back.

Film crews?  Really, Kyle?

You're talking about Beth Holloway!  The film crews she could summon with a phone call could wipe the floor with yours.  Or were you trying to make sure you weren't "cut out of the action", Kyle?  Didn't you say your invoices were paid?

I just lost any illusion I might have had about this being a charitable endeavor.

And I have a really bad taste in my mouth.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: February 02, 2009, 05:38:05 PM »

Anything new on the Silvetti trips to Aruba,as well as the timelines?

No KTF, we have been waiting for you   J/K
Janet posted some interesting stuff on your friend Caps

This i know Bastibro!Yes.Very interesting.CnG must be grumbling!

Not that it is any of your concern, but they are Grumblin very loud yes

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: February 02, 2009, 05:39:38 PM »

Why are we laughing bastibro?  It does not matter.  Laughter feels sooo good.

Janet

I do respect you Janet

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: February 02, 2009, 05:39:56 PM »

This i know Bastibro!Yes.Very interesting.CnG must be grumbling!

Not that it is any of your concern, but they are Grumblin very loud yes

Who get's to do the Grunt work of copying and pasting!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: February 02, 2009, 05:42:32 PM »

Other than March 8th and June 13th as reported here?

In looking further at my notes, Silvetti was also there on/about May 19, 2008

There were posts from CapsLockWizard on the 19th and 20th,as well as i believe he e-mailed Klaas at that time.Would have to verify that with Klaas first!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: February 02, 2009, 05:45:31 PM »

There were posts from CapsLockWizard on the 19th and 20th,as well as i believe he e-mailed Klaas at that time.Would have to verify that with Klaas first!

Keepthefaith ... are you reading CAPS posts from his profile?

They are all compiled so perfectly.  Start on the highest page and read backwards.  I think it is Page 53.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: February 02, 2009, 05:46:38 PM »

They are all compiled so perfectly.  Start on the highest page and read backwards.  I think it is Page 53.

Janet

Do i want to do that Janet or will i throw my monitor out the window!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: February 02, 2009, 05:47:07 PM »

Blue Moon, HOWDY.

Are you safe and warm???

The line ran right down the middle of my county.  Some parts are in dire straits.  My part is ok. We have generators for back up from the 1994 ice storm.  We milked 3 dairies 24/7 for 14 days in '94.  Cooked on the gas grill.

My son thought we were camping!!!!

One more KY person here who made it through with electricity....new weather headed this way I hear.

I am not listening to you (JK).  We do not need any more bad weather.

Not to give away enough personal information to get me killed or anything  but I'm in the Nashville area and we've sure been thinking of and praying for our neighbors to the north.

Glad to hear you three are doing well - we could use some snow days, so just send that bad weather a little bit south.

Well then - howdy neighbor!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 02, 2009, 05:53:53 PM »

I'm going to put together this spreadsheet tonight late when it slows down in the forum. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: February 02, 2009, 05:55:33 PM »

I'm going to put together this spreadsheet tonight late when it slows down in the forum. 

Thanx Klaas!I'll leave the timeline alone until then.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: February 02, 2009, 05:56:40 PM »

So.Did Kyle mess up the ending to the Documentary?Just a thought...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 02, 2009, 06:01:00 PM »

Janet

Keepthefaith ... when you read the deception in regards to CAPS grasp of the English language ... when you read his changing theories .... when you read his misinformation and .... when you read his flawed research ... you will shake your head in amazement as to why he held the power ... the authority ...  to tear the SM Natalee Holloway forum apart ... the power ... the authority to divide.

Why did Monkeys who have stood behind justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family since way back ... bow?

This about it.  It is a definition of a cult and ... the cult following has been convinced by their leader  to move into the wilderness ... away from the influences that do not conform ..  do not abet ... do not distract.  After all ... conformity ... abetting and ... distraction is what it is all about and ... any diversion WILL NOT BE TOLERATED in the wilderness.

Talk about partaking of the the Koolaid.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: February 02, 2009, 06:04:13 PM »

Janet

Keepthefaith ... when you read the deception in regards to CAPS grasp of the English language ... when you read his changing theories .... when you read his misinformation and .... when you read his flawed research ... you will shake your head in amazement as to why he held the power ... the authority ...  to tear the SM Natalee Holloway forum apart ... the power ... the authority to divide.

Why did Monkeys who have stood behind justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family since way back ... bow?

This about it.  It is a definition of a cult and ... the cult following has been convinced by their leader  to move into the wilderness ... away from the influences that do not conform ..  do not abet ... do not distract.  After all ... conformity ... abetting and ... distraction is what it is all about and ... any diversion WILL NOT BE TOLERATED in the wilderness.

Talk about partaking of the the Koolaid.

Janet

I've read quite a bit.I will read it from 53 to page 1 here sometime soon!No KoolAid for me.Nope!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: February 02, 2009, 06:09:18 PM »

How long have we been discussing Kermit's revelations here? Since around Thanksgiving?? Has the family in any way asked us to "back off" or channel our discussions in another direction?? Did not "nonesuche" tell us that the family was "not pleased" with the "drive-bys" at SM by the CnG crowd?
That tells me plenty. (thanks to Nimrod for making me realize this today)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: February 02, 2009, 06:09:56 PM »

That elusive frog needs to come out!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: February 02, 2009, 06:10:55 PM »

Keepthefaith

In all probability ... the revelation of Kyle Kingsman's words by the Natalee's Freebirds to the FBI, John Kelly and Beth Holloway and ... Kermits revelation of Kyle Kingsman's words to an open forum ... has in all probability cost the Americans who were participants to the finale to the great Aruban coverup ... each in his own way ... a great deal in more ways than one.

Louis Schaefer, Tim Trahan and Kyle Kingsman ... at this point ... probably just want the entire crab/trap topic to just go away ... just become a non-issue.

I pray with all my heart that FBI workings are taking place behind the scenes that we are unaware of.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: February 02, 2009, 06:11:34 PM »

How long have we been discussing Kermit's revelations here? Since around Thanksgiving?? Has the family in any way asked us to "back off" or channel our discussions in another direction?? Did not "nonesuche" tell us that the family was "not pleased" with the "drive-bys" at SM by the CnG crowd?

Amen Wreck.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: February 02, 2009, 06:13:24 PM »

"Kermit did the right thing by making this information public at Beth Holloway's request (albeit 2 months after she asked us to do so thanks to the need to avoid litigation)."

By who's request Iris44?

Of course I have a theory on this, too. I could be wrong but I think this has gotten kind of twisted around from Kermit asking Beth if it was OK to post this to this newer version of Beth asking for it to be posted.  My impression of Beth is that she wants any and all information to come out, so her telling Kermit to post it is just her blanket response, and that it was not a unique response to Kermit's specific information.  I've always got the sense that she doesn't want anyone to hold back any information, even if it is disturbing to her.  She is very brave.

Iris44.They sent a compilation of their research to Beth Holloway.From what i understand it is not a generalization,and or a blanket statement.They sent her the information.She talked to someone she trusted.She then gave the OK.That's my understanding from posts made here!Not a unique response after they sent her the research?How is that a logical assesment??

Correct.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: February 02, 2009, 06:16:24 PM »

Keepthefaith

In all probability ... the revelation of Kyle Kingsman's words by the Natalee's Freebirds to the FBI, John Kelly and Beth Holloway and ... Kermits revelation of Kyle Kingsman's words to an open forum ... has in all probability cost the Americans who were participants to the finale to the great Aruban coverup ... each in his own way ... a great deal in more ways than one.

Louis Schaefer, Tim Trahan and Kyle Kingsman ... at this point ... probably just want the entire crab/trap topic to just go away ... just become a non-issue.

I pray with all my heart that FBI workings are taking place behind the scenes that we are unaware of.

Janet

How much would a documentary of conclusively finding Natalee Holloway,with DNA testing,brought all involved.Really.5,10,15,20 million??Just thoughts!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: February 02, 2009, 06:23:42 PM »

BUMPED!!

Hi Janet,

I really think there was a honest misunderstanding about this "permission" that you say exists. You are aware, I'm sure, that this issue unfairly puts the family in a box if they are forced to get involved, one way or the other? IMO

nimrod ... logic dictates that Beth Holloway would have informed either the Natalee's Freebirds administrator or ... the Scared Monke's administrator ... if there had been "a misunderstanding" in regards to revealing Kyle Kingman's own words ... in regards to revealing Kyle Kingman revealing the second set of ROV images.

Think about.  Kermit began his series of revelations on November 24th, 2008.  Considering the relationship that Red has with Beth Holloway ... Beth would have only had to say the word over the past 2 1/2 months and ... this discussion would have come to an immediate halt.

Janet

<SNIPPED>

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.