April 24, 2024, 04:40:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176099 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: February 02, 2009, 06:26:44 PM »

So.Did Kyle mess up the ending to the Documentary?Just a thought...

Keepthefaith

In all probability ... the revelation of Kyle Kingsman's words by the Natalee's Freebirds to the FBI, John Kelly and Beth Holloway and ... Kermits revelation of Kyle Kingsman's words to an open forum ... has in all probability cost the Americans who were participants to the finale to the great Aruban coverup ... each in his own way ... a great deal in more ways than one.

Louis Schaefer, Tim Trahan and Kyle Kingsman ... at this point ... probably just want the entire crab/trap topic to just go away ... just become a non-issue.

I pray with all my heart that FBI workings are taking place behind the scenes that we are unaware of.

Janet

How much would a documentary of conclusively finding Natalee Holloway,with DNA testing,brought all involved.Really.5,10,15,20 million??Just thoughts!

Not a clue.  I cannot remember the last time my agent contacted me regarding a network deal

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: February 02, 2009, 06:33:03 PM »

Keepthefaith

In all probability ... the revelation of Kyle Kingsman's words by the Natalee's Freebirds to the FBI, John Kelly and Beth Holloway and ... Kermits revelation of Kyle Kingsman's words to an open forum ... has in all probability cost the Americans who were participants to the finale to the great Aruban coverup ... each in his own way ... a great deal in more ways than one.

Louis Schaefer, Tim Trahan and Kyle Kingsman ... at this point ... probably just want the entire crab/trap topic to just go away ... just become a non-issue.

I pray with all my heart that FBI workings are taking place behind the scenes that we are unaware of.

Janet

How much would a documentary of conclusively finding Natalee Holloway,with DNA testing,brought all involved.Really.5,10,15,20 million??Just thoughts!

Not a clue.  I cannot remember the last time my agent contacted me regarding a network deal

Janet

Anyone got Kyle's number? Just askin.......Geeeeeessshhhh

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: February 02, 2009, 06:36:39 PM »

Wouldn't the "news" element have worn out with the passing of all these months?

In other words, by the time they were negotiating a deal, it wasn't news any more but several months old.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: February 02, 2009, 06:36:53 PM »

The same group supporting Kyle also support Caps. Are Kyle and Caps buddies now as well??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: February 02, 2009, 06:38:34 PM »

The same group supporting Kyle also support Caps. Are Kyle and Caps buddies now as well??

I have no idea.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: February 02, 2009, 06:40:33 PM »

Janet

[/quote]

I am gone.

If I stay any longer I my Kindred Spirit maybe not be my Kindred Spirit any more.

Later, Monkeys

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: February 02, 2009, 06:45:37 PM »

Janet

I am gone.

If I stay any longer I my Kindred Spirit maybe not be my Kindred Spirit any more.

Later, Monkeys

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: February 02, 2009, 06:45:48 PM »

Janet

I am gone.

Later, Monkeys

Janet

[/quote]

Have a good night Janet!Talk to you later!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: February 02, 2009, 06:54:46 PM »

It is very interesting Wreck.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: February 02, 2009, 07:03:59 PM »

Well then - howdy neighbor!

A-hem.  Howww-Deeeeeeee!

I only use my best Minnie Pearl voice for a Freebird.   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: February 02, 2009, 07:04:48 PM »

Hey ... I have never been a member over at CnG.  All I have been doing is reminding those on the SM Natalee Holloway forum of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding happenings on board the Persistence and ... now apparently I am part of a hate email campaign.

Those who are currently posting over at CnG are obviously one with this email campaign considering no defence of Tamikosmom is forcoming ... no defence of Tamikosmom is tolerated.

I am not as forgiving as Klaas.  Strike three has been swung.

Janet

++++++++

Thank Klaas.

I can just image what is being said of Tamikosmom.

You know the lyrics to the song ....

"I wonder.  I wonder but ... I really don't want to know."

It may appear at times that Tamikosmom is made of stone but ... I am not.

Janet

Janet, don't take any of it to heart.

Just remember as you're reading - consider the source.

I'm sorry it appears you've been a target of an email campaign from the New Dark Side.  Me - I'd just start marking them as SPAM when they appear in my inbox. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.940

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: February 02, 2009, 07:06:29 PM »

Last I heard Schaeffer, Trehan, and Kingman were on the outs with Silvetti.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: February 02, 2009, 07:20:45 PM »

I wonder why?   
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: February 02, 2009, 07:29:15 PM »

I have no idea.

yes
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: February 02, 2009, 07:29:59 PM »

Keepthefaith

Janet

Janet

I have it.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: February 02, 2009, 07:30:27 PM »

I have no idea.

yes

The watch has started for CnG members!Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: February 02, 2009, 07:32:34 PM »

I wonder why?   

Tim Trahan observed the contents of that cage/trap first hand in the December 30th, 2008 dive.

Tim Trahan's word was "NOTHING" following the dive but ... his attempted deals with major netsworKs tells this wannabe detect there was "SOMTHING".

Kyle Kingsman (ROV image analyzer) and Louis Schafer (ROV image copyright) along with Tim Trahan (diver) have the ability to make big bucks shedding some unfavorable light on John Silvetti in regards to the events encompassing the recovery process involving the contents of that cage/trape.

Kyle Kingsman is walking a fine line with John Silvetti.  Future oil mapping ventures are at risk in regards to his professional career.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: February 02, 2009, 07:33:20 PM »

Anything new on the Silvetti trips to Aruba,as well as the timelines?
Other than March 8th and June 13th as reported here?

In looking further at my notes, Silvetti was also there on/about May 19, 2008

There were posts from CapsLockWizard on the 19th and 20th,as well as i believe he e-mailed Klaas at that time.Would have to verify that with Klaas first!

Keepthefaith ... are you reading CAPS posts from his profile?

They are all compiled so perfectly.  Start on the highest page and read backwards.  I think it is Page 53.

Janet

Do i want to do that Janet or will i throw my monitor out the window!

Keepthefaith ... when you read the deception in regards to CAPS grasp of the English language ... when you read his changing theories .... when you read his misinformation and .... when you read his flawed research ... you will shake your head in amazement as to why he held the power ... the authority ...  to tear the SM Natalee Holloway forum apart ... the power ... the authority to divide.

Why did Monkeys who have stood behind justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family since way back ... bow?

This about it.  It is a definition of a cult and ... the cult following has been convinced by their leader  to move into the wilderness ... away from the influences that do not conform ..  do not abet ... do not distract.  After all ... conformity ... abetting and ... distraction is what it is all about and ... any diversion WILL NOT BE TOLERATED in the wilderness.

Talk about partaking of the the Koolaid.

Janet

Cult. 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: February 02, 2009, 07:33:39 PM »

Hey ... I have never been a member over at CnG.  All I have been doing is reminding those on the SM Natalee Holloway forum of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding happenings on board the Persistence and ... now apparently I am part of a hate email campaign.

Those who are currently posting over at CnG are obviously one with this email campaign considering no defence of Tamikosmom is forcoming ... no defence of Tamikosmom is tolerated.

I am not as forgiving as Klaas.  Strike three has been swung.

Janet

++++++++

Thank Klaas.

I can just image what is being said of Tamikosmom.

You know the lyrics to the song ....

"I wonder.  I wonder but ... I really don't want to know."

It may appear at times that Tamikosmom is made of stone but ... I am not.

Janet

Janet, don't take any of it to heart.

Just remember as you're reading - consider the source.

I'm sorry it appears you've been a target of an email campaign from the New Dark Side.  Me - I'd just start marking them as SPAM when they appear in my inbox. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.940

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.msg652566#msg652566

Lifesong

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 -
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2009, 02:17:41 PM »

<snip>

This stuff is all about people supporting an ex-monkey (an Observant one) who is either off their meds or has run amuck on a twisted power-trip over the internet.  My suggestion would be if you actually care for this person to get them some help - away from their computer.  Feeding this person's ego can not be healthy.

Next time anyone calls Jug or Dave or any other family member - why don't you explain to them how copying SM posts into the hidey hole and obsessing over what's going on over here is helping Natalee.

<snip>

Buddy, you don't have enough minions or enough hours in the day to take us all on.  Big tough man gonna pick on Tamikosmom?

Knock yourself out.  I like her odds.

Hidey Hole! Hey!  Hidey Hole! Hey!
Copy 'n Paste and Copy 'n Paste
Hidey Hole! Hey!

Hidey Hole! Hey!  Hidey Hole! Hey!
Copy 'n Paste and Copy 'n Paste
Hidey Hole! Hey!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: February 02, 2009, 07:36:30 PM »

Kermit.Do you have anymore thoughts on the time frame when Silvetti went down to Aruba and the CapsLockWizrd posts.If you can!TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.