April 24, 2024, 01:02:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176094 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: February 02, 2009, 07:37:05 PM »

So.Did Kyle mess up the ending to the Documentary?Just a thought...

Keepthefaith

In all probability ... the revelation of Kyle Kingsman's words by the Natalee's Freebirds to the FBI, John Kelly and Beth Holloway and ... Kermits revelation of Kyle Kingsman's words to an open forum ... has in all probability cost the Americans who were participants to the finale to the great Aruban coverup ... each in his own way ... a great deal in more ways than one.

Louis Schaefer, Tim Trahan and Kyle Kingsman ... at this point ... probably just want the entire crab/trap topic to just go away ... just become a non-issue.

I pray with all my heart that FBI workings are taking place behind the scenes that we are unaware of.

Janet

How much would a documentary of conclusively finding Natalee Holloway,with DNA testing,brought all involved.Really.5,10,15,20 million??Just thoughts!

Not a clue.  I cannot remember the last time my agent contacted me regarding a network deal

Janet

Anyone got Kyle's number? Just askin.......Geeeeeessshhhh

I have his email  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: February 02, 2009, 07:37:28 PM »

Jen,

I could not begin to know where the Caps posts with mastered English would be, but did a search of his posts and read quite a few from that period of time.  I did see that there was a lapse in his posting between 5/10/08 and resuming again on 5/19/08.  Was using the MumInOhio timeline that Texasmom brought forward.  Not sure it means anything.  Just wanted to mention it, though.

If you're talking about the one I posted this morning, that timeline was posted by Kermit; sorry I didn't note that.

This is the link to the timeline:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.msg625310#msg625310

I want to say publicly to you.
I really respect your integrity and I respect you.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: February 02, 2009, 07:39:20 PM »

I'm sorry, Klaas & mods.  That link quite ticked me off and I lost my head for a minute.

I've got it back under control now.   
No more shenanigans for at least 10 minutes.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: February 02, 2009, 07:41:51 PM »

May 8, 2008 CAPS posted about his losing a shoe in a pond when he was a kid.

Kinda odd??
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: February 02, 2009, 07:42:09 PM »

I'm sorry, Klaas & mods.  That link quite ticked me off and I lost my head for a minute.

I must say.That last post was your best work yet!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: February 02, 2009, 07:58:50 PM »

Jen,

I could not begin to know where the Caps posts with mastered English would be, but did a search of his posts and read quite a few from that period of time.  I did see that there was a lapse in his posting between 5/10/08 and resuming again on 5/19/08.  Was using the MumInOhio timeline that Texasmom brought forward.  Not sure it means anything.  Just wanted to mention it, though.

If you're talking about the one I posted this morning, that timeline was posted by Kermit; sorry I didn't note that.

This is the link to the timeline:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.msg625310#msg625310

Kermit, I want to say I'm sorry I didn't credit to you in my original post.  I think I may have just read too many Caps' posts before posting to Jen.

I know you are speaking to Texasmom.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: February 02, 2009, 08:31:15 PM »

Well then - howdy neighbor!

A-hem.  Howww-Deeeeeeee!

I only use my best Minnie Pearl voice for a Freebird.   

Guess that makes three, but I'm just to the Northwest of Lifesong.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: February 02, 2009, 08:54:48 PM »

Kinda odd??

Could it be he was trying to make an example as to how muddy like quicksand almost the pond is?
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: February 02, 2009, 09:38:10 PM »

Kinda odd??

Could it be he was trying to make an example as to how muddy like quicksand almost the pond is?

I remember early on, rumor and speculation about some kind of Aruban 'quicksand'.  IIRC, it was suggested that a body could have been lost in such a place, or perhaps a shoe.  Or, the discussion was about some 'shifty sand' on Aruba and it was a subject that was kinda hushed up by some.

I also recall Dave mentioning the bird sanctuary and getting his shoes stuck in that smelly stuff.  Maybe some kind of hit by a dog at Bubali as well? 

What are the chances that Aruba would ever drain the bird sanctuary?

What if the ponds were just a diversion from something like Bubali Bird Sanctuary?  IIRC, Bubali was an eco friendly waste treatment facility.  What are the chances that anyone, like ALE, would want to search that place for a body or any evidence?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: February 02, 2009, 09:44:03 PM »

Jen,

Kermit, I want to say I'm sorry I didn't credit to you in my original post.  I think I may have just read too many Caps' posts before posting to Jen.

Don't even worry about yourself about it. No problem at all.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: February 02, 2009, 09:45:02 PM »

Jen,

Don't even worry about yourself about it. No problem at all.

I MEANT no big deal. I just re-read what I wrote. It makes no sense. Sorry.

ribbit
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #491 on: February 02, 2009, 09:46:41 PM »

Jen,

Thanks Kermit!  That means a lot to me.  

(I should have stated that when I posted it, sorry for the confusion!)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: February 02, 2009, 09:48:06 PM »

I must say.That last post was your best work yet!

I agree!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 02, 2009, 09:57:24 PM »

I had a question for Kermit earlier and now I can't remember what it was!!!!  I knew I should have just gone ahead and posted it!   

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: February 02, 2009, 09:58:00 PM »

Quick Sand in Aruba, a first hand report -
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort -

- Think I was a baby cutting my feet on the coral on the beach? Our first morning there when we walked into the ocean right in front of the resort my boyfriend sank up to his knees in what seemed like quick sand and lost his brand new water shoes and sprained his ankle. He's an ex-lifeguard, not a wimp.

http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g147249-d184828-r15081574-Holiday_Inn_Sunspree_Resort-Palm_Eagle_Beach_Aruba.html

Beach was nice, very windy this week. Water shoes are a good idea. Some spots of the ocean felt as though it was quick sand...not so nice on the feet.

We weren't told of the severe drop off just 1 foot or so into the water at the beach either. It's a severe drop into what seemed like very mushy almost quick sand like sand. I immediately twisted my ankle the 1st day hereWe also weren't warned of all the coral at the bottom. My husband scraped his knee & toes more than once on all the coral. And we were not more than 2 feet from the shore. ...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147249-d184828-r15973918-Holiday_Inn_Sunspree_Resort-Palm_Eagle_Beach_Aruba.html

Anyone have first hand knowledge of the quick sand and coral around Aruba?  That might explain JVDS lost shoe, the damaged/sore foot, and his wet appearance/walk home.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: February 02, 2009, 10:06:42 PM »

I also remember  a picture posted long ago - it was a pile of odd shoes/sandals/flip flops - just left at the beach.  Maybe they were caught in the quick sand and freed later by the tide?  Washed up on the beach at night?

The pile of shoes was from some effort to clean up the beaches/rocks.  Anyone else remember those pictures?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: February 02, 2009, 10:14:48 PM »

January 21 Caps says it clearly states where the body was dumped
January 22 there is a leak that says the persistence found something
January 22 Caps says it clearly states the Montana pond

Kyle does not post at scared monkeys from January 31 until February 23

FEBRUARY 1, 2008 SUPERIOR OFFSHORE, Louis Schafer's company, ARE SHOWING THAT THEY BROUGHT IN
SOMEBODY TO HELP THEM REORGANIZE, AND THEY ARE DEFINITELY IN A
CASH FLOW CRUNCH
http://tinyurl.com/55995b

week of Feb 13 Kyle was in the U.S. meeting with Executives to sell the ROV images.

February 27 there is a side sonar search of the pond. Kyle said it was to rule out one of the ponds that had never been searched
February 27 Caps uses a shango post to give the directions to the pond

February 28 Caps says he will go there at nine o'clock in the morning....... but who is going to be there because they did the side sonar the day before ?

February 29 Caps talks about about the 4:10 a.m. and being all muddy

FEBRUARY 29 LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED ON SCHAEFFER'S COMPANY BY A LAW FIRM IN LOUISIANA
http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0368776.html

March 1 Kyle tells us The Aruban authorities do not know our target list, nor have the capability to investigate most of the targets
March 1-3 Kyle tells us about the size of cage, etc
MARCH 1, 2008 - KYLE POSTS AT SM THEY FLY OUT OF ARUBA TOMORROW
March 1, 2008 LegallyLex Posted at BFN - about the Persistence leaving and needing more money

MARCH 3, 2008 - RV PERSISTENCE HEADS BACK TO LOUISIANA AND STOPS SEARCH

Mar. 8: LEAK said: I found out last night that Dave told Capslock to give all the info to Mos.

March 18 there is a meeting between Caps and John, John goes and sees Mos, and Kyle acknowledges he knows about the pond that Caps has been talking about

March 20 private eye puts on his post about what was found in the trap, mentioning blue denim.

March 21 Kyle flys to John Silvetti's home. He says he is going to retrieve the information fromt he logs of who was onboard. Later when he returnes he tells us "all things Holloway were stripped fromt the boat".

March 27, Kyle was onshore and said to me he would be offshore the next day.

April 1SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL INC. NT 10-K, 4/1/2008, 12/31/2007, View this filing in your web browser with section navigation. ...
www.edgar-online.com/brand/CreditRisk/search/?sym=DEEP

April 3, 2008 -Posted at BFN
dsurveyor1 (John Silvetti makes his first post at BFN)Jamie,
I feel the sites are as safe as they can be.  All survey data that was collected, other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion.  No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations.

Apr 7 Oceanexploration says he just got asked by Mos through John to expedite the analysis of the pond search and to send a report brief.  Moss is calling for the draining and full search of the pond
and
Oceanexploration says when this search takes place they will be there, to aid in the search and for other reasons along with a meeting

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS OF LOUIS SCHAFER'S COMPANY RESIGNED

APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2

May 5 - Caps says it had been roped off , almost a week before John gets mad at Kyle for giving the pond location away

Kyle tells us about how John says Caps is a nobody, just another want to solve the case somebody, and that he really doesn't even have a job.

May 8, 2008 = John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.
On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a
12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related
equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment
of $6,750,000.00

May 13 Kyle said: "OK this is now confirmed as of Wed 1230hrs (EST):
- The pond is now completely dry and some very interesting photos with subversive titles are floating around.

- The number I was just told is 40 investigators from Holland are involved in this. This is coming from a VERY reliable source.

- John Silvett i has been requested to come down AS SOON AS POSSIBLE but he's involved in a few things and can't go down for at least 2 weeks

May 17, 2008: KYLE said: "I need to know what we know about Caps and Destiny. I need their names if possible.
I also need the information Caps originally posted about the pond search. Preferably the original posts with date and time stamps.

JUNE 10, 2008 = Kyle said: He's seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: February 02, 2009, 10:15:42 PM »

Kermit,
Is Papito Comemencia in this picture?  TIA  

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: February 02, 2009, 10:16:23 PM »

Hey monkeys.  I see it's been a great day in the cage.  I can't tell you how refreshing it is too set down here after a long day, trying to catch up, and actually be able to "read" ya'll without rediculous drive-by interuptions.

Keep up the good work monkeys.  I'm so proud of all ya'll.  Wish I could be here more.

P.S.  I had wondered for some time if CAPS was 2 different people.  I tried to keep up with him/her in Shango, but after a while I had doubts.  JMHO   I could be wrong.

Anywho  just wanted to say thanks for the interesting thoughts.  Ya'll are the best.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: February 02, 2009, 10:20:12 PM »

Kinda odd??

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through
« Reply #829 on: September 19, 2008, 06:50:24 AM »

at the edge of the pond it is soggy and Muddy,
your feet will start sinking at the moment you start getting in

the mud will stick around your shoes and by this acction will create a sucction oround the sneaker that if it is not secured well, at the momeny you want to move one feet, the shoe stay behind in the mud and you can not find it anymore becuase the water is murky and it is at night.

in day time you will not see it either because the murky black water.

the shoes can only be retrieved when the pond has dried and that is what they did.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.msg460910;topicseen#msg460910

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.