April 26, 2024, 08:23:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176170 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: February 02, 2009, 10:58:41 PM »

Hey monkeys.  I see it's been a great day in the cage.  I can't tell you how refreshing it is too set down here after a long day, trying to catch up, and actually be able to "read" ya'll without rediculous drive-by interuptions.

Keep up the good work monkeys.  I'm so proud of all ya'll.  Wish I could be here more.

P.S.  I had wondered for some time if CAPS was 2 different people.  I tried to keep up with him/her in Shango, but after a while I had doubts.  JMHO   I could be wrong.

Anywho  just wanted to say thanks for the interesting thoughts.  Ya'll are the best.

Me thinks Snoopy hasn't read the Musings thread today. 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: February 02, 2009, 11:00:36 PM »

You left out your post I was responding to and my post in response to yours. That is a good example of my statement that Kermits quotes of Kyles were "out of context". I am not defending Kyle and I am not a member of cng, whatever that is.

But, I still love you, Janet and I know better than to ever dispute you, so, with that, I will depart this board.

To quote Robots:  Nimrod was skeered!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #522 on: February 02, 2009, 11:01:05 PM »

Hey monkeys.  I see it's been a great day in the cage.  I can't tell you how refreshing it is too set down here after a long day, trying to catch up, and actually be able to "read" ya'll without rediculous drive-by interuptions.

Keep up the good work monkeys.  I'm so proud of all ya'll.  Wish I could be here more.

P.S.  I had wondered for some time if CAPS was 2 different people.  I tried to keep up with him/her in Shango, but after a while I had doubts.  JMHO   I could be wrong.

Anywho  just wanted to say thanks for the interesting thoughts.  Ya'll are the best.

me thinks not too.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: February 02, 2009, 11:04:44 PM »

Do you know what 'John" Caps is referring to?

Yes, he was referring to John Silvetti.  In context it was about a telephone call connected to draining the Manserat Pond.  Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.300

May 8, 2008 CAPS posted about his losing a shoe in a pond when he was a kid
Reply #1486

May 17, 2008 - Destiny posted the photos of the pond at SM
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.920

John Silvetti stated in an email to Kyle: "CAPSLOCK is another EGO that has to pump out the “I solved it” information. Systems analyst my ass. He is not if even employed! "
The Polis did not drain that pond and they did not search it, period!

Caps knows Jose Tromp who is working at KIA, "known the man for 18 months, spent some times talking to him."
KYLE STATED: "THis is what I'm trying to figure out now. I need to know the leak! I believe Caps is only one step away from DirtyHand."
KYLE STATED: " We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does."
KYLE STATED: " The first post of CapsLockWizard’s that I noticed was posted on: (SM) January 17, 2008, 10:18:50 PM  Remains were taken on January 17 sent to the FBI on January 22/24..............

I knew from this post that he had a contact on the inside of ALE. I believe his contact is Clyde Burke, who is ALE.

2. Klye stated: " We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap."

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: February 02, 2009, 11:04:48 PM »

You left out your post I was responding to and my post in response to yours. That is a good example of my statement that Kermits quotes of Kyles were "out of context". I am not defending Kyle and I am not a member of cng, whatever that is.

But, I still love you, Janet and I know better than to ever dispute you, so, with that, I will depart this board.

To quote Robots:  Nimrod was skeered!   

NOOOO!  Nimrod is just shy.  He loves Tamikosmom.  He just gets all tongue tied when she challenges him.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: February 02, 2009, 11:05:55 PM »

me thinks not too.   

Well wait until she does.

Snoopy go directly to the Musings thread and do not pass go and collect your $200.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg656377#msg656377
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 11:08:02 PM by San » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: February 02, 2009, 11:06:49 PM »

Thank you for all the dates, Kermit.

You're welcome.
ribbit
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: February 02, 2009, 11:08:14 PM »

CAPS SIGNED IN: IT IS 12:35 HIS TIME (EASTERN)
     Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11  (Read 2298 times)
dennisintn, cajun miracle, CapsLockWizard, Helen Back, Destiny, texasmom, Rooscrew, GabbyG, crazybabyborg, Tylergal and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.
He was looking at tripod site at the videos:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: February 02, 2009, 11:08:43 PM »

me thinks not too.   

Snoopy go directly to the Musings thread and do not pass go and collect your $200.

San, I cannot look at you without   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: February 02, 2009, 11:11:25 PM »

me thinks not too.   

OMG...I hadn't even noticed!!!! Now that's funny I don't care who you are!!!! (borrowed from a few people...Larry the Cable Guy and billb!)

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: February 02, 2009, 11:11:59 PM »

me thinks not too.   

Thats so cute - I didnt even notice it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: February 02, 2009, 11:12:57 PM »

The same group supporting Kyle also support Caps. Are Kyle and Caps buddies now as well??

Last I heard Schaeffer, Trehan, and Kingman were on the outs with Silvetti.

I wonder why?   

Tim Trahan observed the contents of that cage/trap first hand in the December 30th, 2008 dive.

Tim Trahan's word was "NOTHING" following the dive but ... his attempted deals with major netsworKs tells this wannabe detect there was "SOMTHING".

Kyle Kingsman (ROV image analyzer) and Louis Schafer (ROV image copyright) along with Tim Trahan (diver) have the ability to make big bucks shedding some unfavorable light on John Silvetti in regards to the events encompassing the recovery process involving the contents of that cage/trape.

Kyle Kingsman is walking a fine line with John Silvetti.  Future oil mapping ventures are at risk in regards to his professional career.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Bumped, with emphasis.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: February 02, 2009, 11:13:12 PM »

me thinks not too.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: February 02, 2009, 11:15:01 PM »

Self imposed, last night.  We have been waiting for people to notice.  She even posted a couple of "mmmmm" posts: 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: February 02, 2009, 11:18:27 PM »

Thanks Kermit!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: February 02, 2009, 11:19:08 PM »

dennisintn, cajun miracle, CapsLockWizard, Helen Back, Destiny, texasmom, Rooscrew, GabbyG, crazybabyborg, Tylergal and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kermit may have had it in the latest timeline, but I just searched Caps posts...he posted 7/6/08 and not again until 7/l7/08.....Kerm was noting he was logged in on 7/11 and looking at a video. (I had looked one night...don't have the date and time, but found he was looking at Kermit's profile...figured he was checking recent posts.)

If I'm off my lily pad, I am certain someone will let me know.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: February 02, 2009, 11:20:56 PM »

Self imposed, last night.  We have been waiting for people to notice.  She even posted a couple of "mmmmm" posts: 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: February 02, 2009, 11:26:52 PM »

Kermit may have had it in the latest timeline, but I just searched Caps posts...he posted 7/6/08 and not again until 7/l7/08.....Kerm was noting he was logged in on 7/11 and looking at a video. (I had looked one night...don't have the date and time, but found he was looking at Kermit's profile...figured he was checking recent posts.)

If I'm off my lily pad, I am certain someone will let me know.

Thanks 2NJ!  I know that site sounds familiar and it's driving me nuts trying to remember what I've looked at there.  I'm not feeling well so I think I'm not thinking well either.   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: February 02, 2009, 11:32:02 PM »

Kermit!

Carlo's???? 

Antonio Carlo..How does he play into this?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: February 02, 2009, 11:35:56 PM »

Kermit!

Carlo's???? 

Antonio Carlo..How does he play into this?

Not sure if he does, but he is on the AHATA board, a lawyer....I was thinking maybe a monkey's uncle.  The thought alone sends chills down my spine.  The implications could be very very far reaching imo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.