April 25, 2024, 08:07:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176142 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #540 on: February 02, 2009, 11:38:04 PM »

OT

Klaas,

Just heard on the news that Morristown area here in NJ had a 2.9 earthquake sometime tonight.  Small potatoes on the Richter.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: February 02, 2009, 11:46:08 PM »

Kermit!

Carlo's???? 

Antonio Carlo..How does he play into this?

Not sure if he does, but he is on the AHATA board, a lawyer....I was thinking maybe a monkey's uncle.  The thought alone sends chills down my spine.  The implications could be very very far reaching imo.

Yes i know.My thought's have been with him for quite sometime.There are 2 Carlo's at that firm.How are they related.Are they father son?Or what? will check the website again but don't think it specifies..Be back in a second!OK.Her we go.

Antonio A.D.A. Carlo, born in Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles (1957), graduated from the Catholic University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1990). Before going into private practice in 1995 Mr. Carlo worked as general counsel of a local bank in Aruba and as a government attorney at Aruba government’s Legal Department. He was admitted to the Bar of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba in 1995. His practice focuses mainly on corporate law, banking law, labor law, intellectual property law, real estate law, transactions and contract law.

Languages: Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamento.

Contact Antonio A.D.A. Carlo

Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot, born in the Netherlands (1952), graduated from the University of Tilburg, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1979). Before going into private practice Mr. van der Sloot worked ten years in social legal aid in the Netherlands, four years in the Aruban Government, eight years in the public prosecution and three years as a judge. He was admitted to the bar in 2006. His practice focuses mainly on administrative law and mediation.

Languages: Dutch, English, German, French and Papiamento.

Contact Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot

Vito A.V. Carlo, born in Aruba, Netherlands Antilles (1979), graduated from the University of Aruba (LL.M., 2007). Before going into private practice in 2007, Mr. Carlo worked as a physical education teacher (B Ed., 2001) for four years. He was admitted to the Bar of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba in 2007. His practice focuses mainly on labor law, contract law, corporate law, administrative law, litigation and criminal law.

Contact Vito A.V. Carlo

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #542 on: February 02, 2009, 11:48:09 PM »

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=264:190-mil-dolar-confisca-abordo-di-yate-ildapprima-&catid=12:internacional&Itemid=59

Papiamentu translation:

190 thousand dólar confisca abordo of yacht il’dapprima

monday, 02 february 2009 20:34 kralendijk – one operacion big yesterday during day owing to conducí at detencion of 4 sospechoso. is deal here of the yacht il’dapprima, cu owing to stay interceptá for guardacosta of antilles y aruba caminda owing to come find one boat of rubber hòrtá y also one cantidad of not ménos cu 190 thousand dòlar abordo. because; cu the investigacion owing to iniciá at còrsow, autoridadnan of the island here will continuá cu the investigacion for yesterday evening owing to stay for take away the yacht còrsow caminda during day of today will bay profundisá for look at kico more can find. for of yesterday in oranan early of morning can owing to notice movecionnan on sea in bahia of kralendijk. tanto personal of guardacosta because; aduana y police was moviendo in boat. all indicacion was indicá on two yacht sospechoso cu have some day end is siguiendo. one of the yatenan owing to mara at navy of harbour village navy caminda at once the begin cu the accion, but according informacionnan receive not owing to succeed find nothing. more in oranan of mèrdia owing to arrive platform of zùid cu the yacht il 'dapprima. is deal here of one yacht record at sydney, australia, bao of number 858731, cu at bordo 4 person. is deal here of 3 australiano y one egipto/mericano. for of instant cu autoridadnan owing to begin cu they investigacion, they owing to come strike on one suma of casi 200 thousand dòlar cash at bordo of the yacht. at once bao of comando of guardacosta, aduana y police, owing to ordená the yacht for mara at platform of zùid. here they owing to come detené the tripulantenan y take away they keep of police, for the yacht owing to stay bao vigilancia. informacionnan cu we of awemainta is absorb of dje is indicá cu autoridadnan of guardacosta y aduana have some day end is siguiendo movecion of the yacht. as cu the money at bordo was for cumpra drugs at costanan south americano or is for pay lotenan cu owing to stay deliver end. another informacion is indicá cu one of the tripulantenan is child of one person cu is conocí because; baron of drugs in the world low at australia y also cu for of enough time autoridadnan is siguiendo the movecionnan here very of aserca, thing finalmente owing to conducí in interceptacion of the yacht y detencion of the tripulante fiscal of ministerio público at bonaire, mr. david van delft, in declaracion made at awemainta yesterday tardi late, owing to acquaint cu in the compartimento behind the yacht owing to find one boat of rubber hòrtá thing owing to stay confiscá y entragá back n’e owner. although cu fiscal not owing to mencioná for of where the boat here owing to stay hòrtá, awemainta have informacion cu this owing to stay hòrtá for of harbour village navy. more aleu, according fiscal mr. van delft, the yacht owing to stay take in beslag, the 4 tripulantenan, 3 australiano y one egipto, more after owing to stay detené y act fast fiscal auxiliar at bonaire. the cent cu owing to find, alrededor of 200 thousand dòlar, owing to stay take in beslag. the caso, yacht, cent y sospechosonan, owing to stay mandá back for fiscal of ministerio público at còrsow caminda the caso owing to begin. is deal here of suspicion of labamento of coin, violacion of give conocemento of transporte of coin by of traspasá boundary y ladronisia of the boat of rubber. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: February 02, 2009, 11:49:33 PM »

Kermit!

Carlo's???? 

Antonio Carlo..How does he play into this?

Not sure if he does, but he is on the AHATA board, a lawyer....I was thinking maybe a monkey's uncle.  The thought alone sends chills down my spine.  The implications could be very very far reaching imo.

Yes i know.My thought's have been with him for quite sometime.There are 2 Carlo's at that firm.How are they related.Are they father son?Or what? will check the website again but don't think it specifies..Be back in a second!OK.Her we go.

Antonio A.D.A. Carlo, born in Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles (1957), graduated from the Catholic University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1990). Before going into private practice in 1995 Mr. Carlo worked as general counsel of a local bank in Aruba and as a government attorney at Aruba government’s Legal Department. He was admitted to the Bar of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba in 1995. His practice focuses mainly on corporate law, banking law, labor law, intellectual property law, real estate law, transactions and contract law.

Contact Antonio A.D.A. Carlo

Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot, born in the Netherlands (1952), graduated from the University of Tilburg, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1979). Before going into private practice Mr. van der Sloot worked ten years in social legal aid in the Netherlands, four years in the Aruban Government, eight years in the public prosecution and three years as a judge. He was admitted to the bar in 2006. His practice focuses mainly on administrative law and mediation.

Languages: Dutch, English, German, French and Papiamento.

Contact Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot

Vito A.V. Carlo, born in Aruba, Netherlands Antilles (1979), graduated from the University of Aruba (LL.M., 2007). Before going into private practice in 2007, Mr. Carlo worked as a physical education teacher (B Ed., 2001) for four years. He was admitted to the Bar of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba in 2007. His practice focuses mainly on labor law, contract law, corporate law, administrative law, litigation and criminal law.

Contact Vito A.V. Carlo

I believe they are father and son; but I have no proof of that. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: February 02, 2009, 11:54:19 PM »

KTF, I'm thinking possibly the grandfather may have also been in practice at one time.  I know I've seen an "older" Carlo in a video from early in the case.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: February 02, 2009, 11:57:41 PM »

OT

Klaas,

Just heard on the news that Morristown area here in NJ had a 2.9 earthquake sometime tonight.  Small potatoes on the Richter.

Wow, a little guy but probably made people a little nervous wondering what it was, LOL
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: February 03, 2009, 12:02:06 AM »

KTF, I'm thinking possibly the grandfather may have also been in practice at one time.  I know I've seen an "older" Carlo in a video from early in the case.

On there website they have Trust and management Co.!Does anyone know anything about it?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: February 03, 2009, 12:05:46 AM »

Vito Carlo

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=437841833

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: February 03, 2009, 12:07:24 AM »

You just had to.didn't you Klaas!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: February 03, 2009, 12:08:09 AM »

2/3/2009 Awe Mainta

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

kortsluiting at office of governor according declaracionnan of adjudanct of governor, yesterday morning they was in one meeting y at cierto instant can owing to look at one cantidad of smoke on roof. at the instant ey owing to stop the meeting y send everybody abroad y owing to calling brandweer. brandweer owing to constata cu was only one bit candela caminda not had parent damage. procedura in one caso so is cu everybody is bay abroad y is hoba governor for his cas y after is regulation for her office can funciona after. according acolyte of brandweer they owing to achieve the melding cu at office of governor have smoke is leave for of cushina y hour owing to arrive is look like cu the luz fluorecent owing to achieve one kortsluiting y this was all the problem. esnan of the office self owing to cuminsa paegue cu dust y hour brandweer owing to arrive not had mucho cos more.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: February 03, 2009, 12:09:46 AM »

Looks like he would fit right in with the "pimps"....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: February 03, 2009, 12:11:28 AM »

The Governor had to call 911 on the pay phone!   

He must have had his credit card handy.   

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: February 03, 2009, 12:13:53 AM »

it was 9:11 p.m. when i read about vito the ...... it must mean something.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: February 03, 2009, 12:14:39 AM »

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: February 03, 2009, 12:15:43 AM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: February 03, 2009, 12:15:51 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!
_______

The following slide show should have made me angry but ... it made me very sad.

From way back ... I have posted along side of some of the members of CnG at various forums in the cause of Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family.  Others ... I truly felt I had connected with on the SM Caylee Marie forum.  I could not have been more wrong.

At least I know where I stand with the trolls at RU unlimited.  I can deal with that no problem.  However ... when I consider words of the posts I just read and ... then considered the authors of those posts ... I am emotionally drained.

If it were not for the rejoicing that would be heard from CnG members all the way over to the SM forum ... I would thow in the towel.  If it were not for my almost four year quest to explose the corruption that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... I would throw in the towel.

Janet

_____

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg656377#msg656377

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: February 03, 2009, 12:21:32 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!
_______

The following slide show should have made me angry but ... it made me very sad.

From way back ... I have posted along side of some of the members of CnG at various forums in the cause of Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family.  Others ... I truly felt I had connected with on the SM Caylee Marie forum.  I could not have been more wrong.

At least I know where I stand with the trolls at RU unlimited.  I can deal with that no problem.  However ... when I consider words of the posts I just read and ... then considered the authors of those posts ... I am emotionally drained.

If it were not for the rejoicing that would be heard from CnG members all the way over to the SM forum ... I would thow in the towel.  If it were not for my almost four year quest to explose the corruption that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... I would throw in the towel.

Janet

_____

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg656377#msg656377

This Mr.Monkey will stand-by Janet in the face of CnG posters All day everyday!Goodnight and God Bless Tamikosmom.The girl stands with you!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: February 03, 2009, 12:29:38 AM »

Look at the guy top left...gvc?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: February 03, 2009, 12:35:38 AM »

Or Hiram and Guido 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: February 03, 2009, 12:37:22 AM »

Look at the guy top left...gvc?

IMO no

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.