April 18, 2024, 08:10:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 175963 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: February 03, 2009, 11:00:37 AM »

Is that Rudy Croes the man who holds women as sex slaves in his home????

I'm surprised lightning didn't strike him holding that presentation.

More lipstick on the pig, show us justice for Natalee, not more lip service to save your tourism.

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #601 on: February 03, 2009, 11:05:34 AM »

Is that Rudy Croes the man who holds women as sex slaves in his home????

I'm surprised lightning didn't strike him holding that presentation.

More lipstick on the pig, show us justice for Natalee, not more lip service to save your tourism.

AMEN!!!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: February 03, 2009, 11:08:19 AM »

But--but I thought they didn't have any crime!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: February 03, 2009, 11:30:44 AM »

But--but I thought they didn't have any crime!

One Happy Island !!

We need Janet to come post from her files on Rudy Croes !

I continue to stand with the girl.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: February 03, 2009, 11:37:40 AM »

Caseau,

We have never had a government collapse in this country and don't really understand what it is or what happens.  There is a first time for everything so might be good if we knew what to expect given the current economic crisis.

Do they just hold new elections or what?  It sounds totally scary to me.  I think I imagine riots in the streets, martial law and much more to it than it would actually entail.

Thanks for any info in this regard.

Do you think Wilders party would be weaker or stronger afterwards if this were to happen?

TIA

here there are every 4 years elections.
but almost every government collapses before their 4 year term ends.
it's nothing unusual really.

when the government collapses there are new elections.
and the collapsed government stays on for the time being to handle to day-to-day business.

with a new election Wilders party will be A LOT stronger.
that is one important reason why parliament won't let the government collapse.

when there is a political crisis, the coalition and main oppostion parties look at the polls, and when it seems like they are to gain seats with a new election, then they withdraw support for the government - and it collapses.

there have been many political crises recently.
but no coalition party is to gain in a new election, so the government stays on.

next elections by constitution are in may/june 2011.

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: February 03, 2009, 11:42:24 AM »

Well then - howdy neighbor!

A-hem.  Howww-Deeeeeeee!

I only use my best Minnie Pearl voice for a Freebird.   

Guess that makes three, but I'm just to the Northwest of Lifesong.

South and East here.........
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 03, 2009, 11:44:29 AM »

KLM stops flying to Aruba as it's not profitable anymore.
subsidiary Martinair takes the route over.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/reiskrant/3161065/__KLM_laat_route_naar_Aruba_over_aan_Martinair__.html

Johan Remkes joins Brinkman in wanting to stop talking with the parliaments of Aruba/Antilles.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3162426/__VVD__geen_overleg_met_Antillen__.html

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: February 03, 2009, 11:49:05 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/reiskrant/3161065/__KLM_laat_route_naar_Aruba_over_aan_Martinair__.html

Johan Remkes joins Brinkman in wanting to stop talking with the parliaments of Aruba/Antilles.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3162426/__VVD__geen_overleg_met_Antillen__.html

Whoa!!  That's a collaboration I never thought I'd see!!  can you tell us more caesu about what this article says?

TIA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: February 03, 2009, 11:55:17 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!
_______

The following slide show should have made me angry but ... it made me very sad.

From way back ... I have posted along side of some of the members of CnG at various forums in the cause of Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family.  Others ... I truly felt I had connected with on the SM Caylee Marie forum.  I could not have been more wrong.

At least I know where I stand with the trolls at RU unlimited.  I can deal with that no problem.  However ... when I consider words of the posts I just read and ... then considered the authors of those posts ... I am emotionally drained.

If it were not for the rejoicing that would be heard from CnG members all the way over to the SM forum ... I would thow in the towel.  If it were not for my almost four year quest to explose the corruption that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... I would throw in the towel.

Janet

_____

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg656377#msg656377

Hey ... I have no intentions of going anywhere.  Number 1 ... I am addicted to the Natalee Holloway case.  Number 2 ... I would not give some at CnG as well as the trolls who have been placed by the "powers that be" on Natalee Forums to distract ... the satisfaction.

Thank you all for your support.  The situation has not changed ... the disappointmens are still there ... but a good night sleep can put everything in a perspective that implies emotional control.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: February 03, 2009, 12:04:20 PM »

Caseau,

We have never had a government collapse in this country and don't really understand what it is or what happens.  There is a first time for everything so might be good if we knew what to expect given the current economic crisis.

Do they just hold new elections or what?  It sounds totally scary to me.  I think I imagine riots in the streets, martial law and much more to it than it would actually entail.

Do you think Wilders party would be weaker or stronger afterwards if this were to happen?

TIA

and the collapsed government stays on for the time being to handle to day-to-day business.

when there is a political crisis, the coalition and main oppostion parties look at the polls, and when it seems like they are to gain seats with a new election, then they withdraw support for the government - and it collapses.

but no coalition party is to gain in a new election, so the government stays on.

Thanks, Caesu,

This sounds something like what we would call a vote of no confidence.  But that has never happened on a national level here so is a big mystery as to what would happen in that event.

This situation in your country seems to be fairly routine and handled in a very orderly manner.

I can only hope that if this is going to happen, that Wilders and Brinkman have enough support to actually be heard and make a difference in Aruba.  I would imagine the party in power at the time of the collapse has to pretty well step back for a bit at least.  This might make room for others to come forward and gain in power and ability to do something, I would hope?

I know Italy has governmental failing all the time and yet they continue as a nation just fine.   Not sure what would happen here but I would be frightened as we tend to be reactionaries at times.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: February 03, 2009, 12:05:54 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!
_______

The following slide show should have made me angry but ... it made me very sad.

From way back ... I have posted along side of some of the members of CnG at various forums in the cause of Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family.  Others ... I truly felt I had connected with on the SM Caylee Marie forum.  I could not have been more wrong.

At least I know where I stand with the trolls at RU unlimited.  I can deal with that no problem.  However ... when I consider words of the posts I just read and ... then considered the authors of those posts ... I am emotionally drained.

If it were not for the rejoicing that would be heard from CnG members all the way over to the SM forum ... I would thow in the towel.  If it were not for my almost four year quest to explose the corruption that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... I would throw in the towel.

Janet

_____

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg656377#msg656377

Hey ... I have no intentions of going anywhere.  Number 1 ... I am addicted to the Natalee Holloway case.  Number 2 ... I would not give some at CnG as well as the trolls who have been placed by the "powers that be" on Natalee Forums to distract ... the satisfaction.

Thank you all for your support.  The situation has not changed ... the disappointmens are still there ... but a good night sleep can put everything in a perspective that implies emotional control.

Janet

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: February 03, 2009, 12:12:33 PM »

Something is right with this picture.

Why do many of those who are genuinely seeking justice for Natalee Holloway ... justice that has been denied by a corrupt investigation ... believe that justice is going to happen by collaborating with the enemy.

It must be remembered that Rudy Croes turned to Johan Remkes ... a Paulus van der Sloot connection ... to lead the Dutch investigation ... the Dutch investigation that went nowhere ... produced zilch.

This appointment of Johan Remkes by Rudy Croes was just another of the many conflicts of interest that has existed since the getgo in the Natalee Holloway case.

Reminder:  

1.  On January 1, 2003 ... Johan Remkes endorsed the appointment of Paulus van der Sloot to "deputy member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands antilles and Aruba".

2.  In 2006 Rudy Croes requested a Dutch investigation of the Natalee Holloway case under the control of Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes.

Janet

+++++

August 26, 2006
Aruba wants Dutch police to take over Natalee case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Aruban authorities want Dutch police to take over the investigation of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, who vanished on the Caribbean island more than one year ago, a local newspaper reported Friday.  Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes sent a letter last week to Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes and to another Dutch official asking the Dutch police to handle the case, saying little progress had been made, the Solo di Pueblo newspaper reported.

If Dutch police take over the investigation, they will have access to all case files and their own office, according to the newspaper, which didn't cite its source. Remkes will visit the Dutch Caribbean islands, including Aruba, next week, authorities said in the Netherlands.

Telephone calls placed to Croes' office for comment Friday went unanswered.

Holloway vanished on May 30, 2005, the last night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Then 18, the native of Mountain Brook was last seen leaving a bar with three young men.

Authorities have arrested eight people in connection with her disappearance and then released them for lack of evidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210525,00.html
http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/060826/aruba.shtml

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: February 03, 2009, 12:15:20 PM »

Caseau,

TIA

This government did collapse before ... ?
It was a couple years ago when they all walked out ?
I remember reading about it and I posted info on it..

In America we do not understand this concept.. Our Government has never done this and it would be considered very abnormal to even consider such a situation.
jmho
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: February 03, 2009, 12:24:33 PM »

Janet - I was getting ready to set out some bait if you hadn't showed up when you did......

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: February 03, 2009, 12:29:39 PM »

Janet - I was getting ready to set out some bait if you hadn't showed up when you did......

Don't do it Janet.The Green Tea has Hinky powers!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: February 03, 2009, 12:33:10 PM »

Caseau,

TIA

This government did collapse before ... ?
It was a couple years ago when they all walked out ?
I remember reading about it and I posted info on it..

In America we do not understand this concept.. Our Government has never done this and it would be considered very abnormal to even consider such a situation.
jmho

over the last 10 years this happened 5 times or so.
this is already the fourth Balkenende government after earlier governments failed.
nothing special. government just loses the support of their political parties.
then the prime-minister goes to the queen to resign.
sometimes the government works something out and can continue.
if not there are new elections within 90 days.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_the_Netherlands

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 03, 2009, 12:34:16 PM »

DEN HAAG - The VVD in the Lower House has no need for the consultation is conducted semi-annually with representatives of the Dutch Antilles and Aruba. The liberals believe that the meetings rarely result and harm relations.

This VVD MP Johan Remkes Tuesday wrote to the chairman of the Dutch delegation of the so-called Parliamentary Discussion Kingdom (POK). Remkes proposes the next consultation in June not to go. Later this year can be seen how the agreement with the Antilles and Aruba can be continued.

Remkes writes that a retrospective of the past POK, last month in Aruba, is to "extremely negative" entails. As an example he mentions a discussion on the problems Antilleans and Arubans in the Netherlands, which was very difficult. "On such important matters we need to talk during this consultation, without be accused of discriminatory and racist motives."

All in all, concludes that the POK Remkes not effective. Looking back at recent meetings bekruipt the House a sense of: "She drank a glass, took a pee and everything remained as it was." He also considers that the consultation does not contribute to a joint democratic control within the kingdom.

PVV leader Geert Wilders, the consultation last month filed for bankruptcy. After his party Hero Brinkman of the Dutch delegation was put on Aruba, Wilders said that the body should be lifted immediately.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: February 03, 2009, 12:39:03 PM »

--------

Isn't KLM a subsidiary of Air France now?

I wonder if that was also a factor in this decision.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: February 03, 2009, 12:40:51 PM »

Well, I have no idea why those questions above came out red!

I was trying to snip quote from above and avoid having to go back a page to get it so guess that's where I messed up.

No real urgency on the questions, just fumble-fingered today.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: February 03, 2009, 12:56:13 PM »

Don't do it Janet.The Green Tea has Hinky powers!

wingnut ... there are times I would love nothing more than a cup of coffee but ... when all s said and done ... quitting was not that difficult.  Hubby does not drink coffee ... so I think the absence of temptation really helps.

Hey ... in the Musing Thread ... I submitted a response to a post of yours.

Keepthefaith ... you are right on!!  My cup after cup of green tea throughout the day does wonders.  It makes me feel hinky all over.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.