April 23, 2024, 04:39:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176063 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #760 on: February 04, 2009, 08:32:48 AM »

ummmmmmm, no...it clearly states Thailand. I posted that several days ago.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: February 04, 2009, 08:39:03 AM »

I think he was asking if it also happened in Aruba.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: February 04, 2009, 08:43:38 AM »

THE HAGUE--The next Parliamentary Consultation of the Kingdom POK meeting in June might not go ahead.

The Permanent Committees for Antillean and Aruban Affairs NAAZs of the Dutch First and Second Chambers decided on Tuesday to link the meeting to a number of conditions. It was generally agreed that POK in its current form could not proceed.

Members of the two NAAZ committees generally supported the proposal by Member of Parliament (MP) Johan Remkes of the liberal democrats VVD to put the POK meetings on hold until the Committee on Democratic Deficit had presented its report. Remkes expected that report to be ready just before the summer recess or maybe even after the summer, which would be too late for the next POK gathering in The Hague in June.

Not conducive

Remkes suggested holding the POK meeting in the later part of 2009. By then the Committee on Democratic Deficit would have presented its report. Besides, he reasoned, the Parliaments still had to handle a number of draft Kingdom consensus laws needed to realise new constitutional relations in the Dutch Kingdom.

Remkes said the POK in its current form was not conducive to discuss this legislation. He suggested smaller, inter-parliamentary theme discussions. Remkes said the POK meetings had yielded no result until now. The gatherings were “ineffective” and did “more harm than good,” he said
Brinkman, who was expelled from the Dutch delegation after his continuous allegations during the January 2009 POK meetings in Aruba that the Aruban government was corrupt and its Justice Minister a liar, said he would not accept being thrown out the next time. He said he would continue his direct words.

Brinkman also called for Van Beek’s resignation as delegation leader. He said Van Beek was incapable of leading a delegation. In response, other members gave Van Beek compliments.
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l220/naazl220.html

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #763 on: February 04, 2009, 08:52:13 AM »

yes sure because a septic tank is a perfect place to hide a body

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: February 04, 2009, 09:08:05 AM »

Thank you Miss Magnolia for my brand new suit. I'll surely need it when I go to the Fraser Valley for a visit to Janets lovely pond and shoefly pie.

Oh, Kermit. I am so glad to see that it fits so well!
I was worried.  It was hard to find goat wool in your color.

Kermit: Kissa, etsinkin juuri sinua. Mistä se vuohi ilmaantui?

Translation

Kermit: Miss Magnolia. Where did that goat come from?

Greenland!....

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #765 on: February 04, 2009, 09:11:35 AM »

there are 5 cleaning services in aruba ,so there are many septic tanks in aruba

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: February 04, 2009, 09:16:04 AM »

Johan, I don't know if you are familiar with "Grannytoad"? (Distant cousin to "Kermit") The "septic tank theory" has been around since the first few weeks!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #767 on: February 04, 2009, 09:24:42 AM »

Johan, I don't know if you are familiar with "Grannytoad"? (Distant cousin to "Kermit") The "septic tank theory" has been around since the first few weeks!

I know, but I do my own research and look at various options!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: February 04, 2009, 09:43:12 AM »

caesu

At BFN, GBMW posted a summary from the meetings in the Antilles.  A translated section:

This is coming from an official Lower House report; the notes of a general meeting by the Antilles - Aruban commission that was held on December 11, 2008.

Finally, the remarks of Minister Croes of Aruba on the
Holloway case such an arrogance and stupidity that I did not
words for me. I have the following questions to the State.
Are the claims of Minister Croes in the article? If
this is the case, then the Secretary of State agree that a
independent party from the Netherlands to investigate? I ask
the Secretary to consider whether the rijksrecherche of the Netherlands this
case could examine not only the allegations by
Croes, but also the outstanding research on Holloway Case

Who is actually saying this?  The commission?

If you would like it for your collection:

If anyone wants to check out the complete file; through parlando:
Staatkundig proces Nederlandse Antillen; Verslag algemeen overleg gehouden op 11 december 2008
Inhoud: Verslag van een algemeen overleg van 11 december 2008 met staatssecretaris Bijleveld-Schouten (BZK) over de brief van de staatssecretaris van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties d.d. 4 december 2008 inzake het staatkundig proces Nederlandse Antillen (31568, nr. 7).

Dossiernr.: 31568
Vindplaats: Kamerstuk 2008-2009, 31568, nr. 17, Tweede Kamer
Document-id: KST127327
Omvang: 40 pag.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: February 04, 2009, 10:08:18 AM »

Red and TES did search the septic tank pretty well, as close as they could get (neighbor) when they were in Aruba.  We have photos of them doing it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: February 04, 2009, 10:14:21 AM »

Red and TES did search the septic tank pretty well, as close as they could get (neighbor) when they were in Aruba.  We have photos of them doing it. 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #771 on: February 04, 2009, 10:21:47 AM »

thanks for the pics
iv read a lot about  serial killers , they often use a barrel of acid
or a tank or a barrel filled with  hydrochloric acid.
they use that also at the mexican border (the crimnal gangs )

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: February 04, 2009, 10:28:46 AM »

caesu

At BFN, GBMW posted a summary from the meetings in the Antilles.  A translated section:

This is coming from an official Lower House report; the notes of a general meeting by the Antilles - Aruban commission that was held on December 11, 2008.

Finally, the remarks of Minister Croes of Aruba on the
Holloway case such an arrogance and stupidity that I did not
words for me. I have the following questions to the State.
Are the claims of Minister Croes in the article? If
this is the case, then the Secretary of State agree that a
independent party from the Netherlands to investigate? I ask
the Secretary to consider whether the rijksrecherche of the Netherlands this
case could examine not only the allegations by
Croes, but also the outstanding research on Holloway Case

Who is actually saying this?  The commission?

If you would like it for your collection:

If anyone wants to check out the complete file; through parlando:
Staatkundig proces Nederlandse Antillen; Verslag algemeen overleg gehouden op 11 december 2008
Inhoud: Verslag van een algemeen overleg van 11 december 2008 met staatssecretaris Bijleveld-Schouten (BZK) over de brief van de staatssecretaris van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties d.d. 4 december 2008 inzake het staatkundig proces Nederlandse Antillen (31568, nr. 7).

Dossiernr.: 31568
Vindplaats: Kamerstuk 2008-2009, 31568, nr. 17, Tweede Kamer
Document-id: KST127327
Omvang: 40 pag.

that was Brinkman speaking the Dutch Parliament (about Croes saying Jan van der Straten impeded the investigation).

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: February 04, 2009, 10:29:22 AM »

Johan - if Natalee was not put in the ocean, then I would think a good 2nd choice would be in a crypt next to someone else.  The cemetary was right near the Sloot home.  This would be the easiest and quickest way to hide a body.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #774 on: February 04, 2009, 10:49:44 AM »

Johan - if Natalee was not put in the ocean, then I would think a good 2nd choice would be in a crypt next to someone else.  The cemetary was right near the Sloot home.  This would be the easiest and quickest way to hide a body.

There is a witness who has seen Joran full with  mud
That can come from a pond ,but i think the ground is not muddy or soft .
 also mud from a septic tank is possible  and you can lose a shoe in a septic tank

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: February 04, 2009, 10:54:41 AM »

Because I've never bought into this pond witness stuff, I did some digging.

In addition to the holes Freebirds poked into the witness story, it seems others here at SM (who were privy to the witness statement before the rest of us) also noticed some discrepancies in his story.

Caps witness was a person that lived on Aruba and had a family there.  Caps knew this witness for about 3 1/2 years
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.msg445163#msg445163

In 2005 I was not on Aruba. I do not know   
caps
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg371263#msg371263

Mos admits the witness was heard before by police;

Mos: "These witness has stated things that he didn`t stated earlier to police. Also a number of things contrary to a previous reading in front of the police. "I`ve asked for the statement in its entirety but not received it yet." According to the witness he didn`t tell police and the judiciary everything, because he seriously doubted whether they want to solve the case. The lie detector test with nevertheless pointed out that the witness is telling the truth, Mos confirmed. "He has voluntarily cooperated with, so I understand."

De Telegraaf today

Lala's Mom posted:

Hmmm. Believe it or not there is some truth in the above paragraph.

And here are things Freebirds pointed out about his story:

A tourist inside his room/casa at 4:05 saw by a tree, dam of Montseret - hotel
1 person, notably tall male, color of cuero cla (white?)

#276 on: February 08, 2008, 12:51:53 AM

Caps

I know,

a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

I wonder why the times are different? We know the first time of 4:05 won't fly due to the cell phone GPS that put Joran at home at 4:00 am.

Back of Book Segment
More details from Aruba

Guest: Reporter Dilma Arends

Aruba investigative reporter Dilma Arends elaborated on the Natalee Holloway investigation, implying that Aruba authorities may have a stronger case than many people realize. "Aruba authorities have been using cell sites and the cell phone batteries to determine the movement of the boys involved. For example, they were able to determine that Joren Van Der Sloot got home at 4 AM. So I think they have more proof than they are telling us." The Factor asserted that Arends' claims will provide comfort to Natalee's family. "What you just told us makes a difference to the Holloway family because it gives them some hope. There should be a way for the government to get more information to the family that is not going to damage the case."

http://www.billoreilly.com/show?action=viewTVShow&showID=363#1

--------------

This witness, a man born in Aruba, went to the United States where he took and passed a polygraph test successfully.

THE WITNESS SPEAKS:

It was on the night of the 30th of May2005 that he was asleep in his room at his house, when he was awoken by the sound of numerous dogs barking out of control and in very menacing tones.

The witness opened his eyes, looked at the watch and saw that it was 4:05 in the morning.
Listening to the direction from which the sounds of the dogs were coming, he went to the living room of his house and observed what the dogs were barking at with such urgency.

Under a street lamp he saw a person walking in the direction of his house. He was coming from the sports field of Nacional, near the Dam of Monserat, going in the direction of the hotels. The person on foot passed under the following street lamp and the witness saw the person very well and clearly. He was a notably tall, thin, masculine, white skin, short dark hair, a relatively young man who looked like a Dutchman.

He also saw the form (profile) of his head and one side of his face.

The clothes he had on was a red tee shirt and long clear colored pants .

Remarcable was that this person was walking with a limp, and here is where the witness saw that he lacked one tennis shoe. He calculated that from the way he was walking, he was missing the tennis shoes of his right foot.

Another thing that he noticed was that the person was breathing heavily, as if he had been running for quite a while. His chest was heaving up and down rapidly.
CLOTHES WERE WET

The witness continued to declare (and proved with his test that he was telling the truth) that the man he saw had on wet clothes, and had a notable stripe of muddy waters that reached to his chest, about 5 centimeters more or less over his flannel.

The stripe on his flannel showed clearly that from the muddy waters going down his clothes were completely wet.

At first the witness thought that this person had beenin a fight and ran away so as not to receive any more blows. The side of his face that the witness noticed, however, did not show any signs of blood or blows. But, due to the fact that the person did not once look over his shoulder to check if anyone was following him, and continued to walk with his head down and, with accelerated velocity, the witness thought that he was involved in something else and not in a fight.

The person continued to walk in front of his house until he lost him from sight, and in no instance did the man look up or back, and continued to walk in the direction of the hotels.

All this happened in about 1 minute.

After he lost the person from sight, the witness sat in his living room for about 15 to 20 minutes before he went back to sleep.

(DIARIO COMMENT: Here something else happened, that the witness did not reveal to the local authorities, but well to the American investigators. In our next publication DIARIO will reveal what else the witness saw that eventful morning. The Polygraph test he took proved that here too he was telling the truth!)

The witness woke up and went to his work at about 11: a.m. Then the
news about Natalee's disappearance was on the radio
and he found out
that there was a tourst teenager who did not make it back to her
hotel. He immediately remembered what he saw a few hours earlier

-----------------

THERE WERE NO REPORTS ON THE RADIO AT 11:00 MONDAY, THE MB KIDS HADN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO THE AIRPORT BY THEN

The Story was on Local Alabama station on the 31st, before it had even hit the Aruban press. The first Camera crew to arrive was on June 2nd - NBC crew. The rest of the Networks and photographers arrived on the 3rd and by the 4th and 5th, everyone was in place aprox 75 crew members. Everyone stayed until Katrina leaving 1 CNN Crew, 1 ABC Crew, 2 MSNBC/NBC Crews and 3 FOX Crews, 1 AP photographer, 1 People photographer

The NEWS Aruba, Aruba's evening paper, carried the story on the 31st. Diario, Bon Dia and Aruba Today (all morning papers) had the story front page on June 1st. Amigoe and La Presa (afternoon papers) also on June 1st.

NOR WAS THERE YET AN OFFICIAL REPORT OF NATALEE MISSING BY ALE

Paul Elliott Lilly
May 30, 2005 12:30
pages 2
writer: Jose Dirksz
description: witness statement by a Natalie Holloway friend E. page 39

Quote from: Lala'sMom on Today at 12:47:24 PM

This witness does not sound like Caps witness...that is good news. That means there are two independent people that saw this happen. Caps witness was a person that lived on Aruba and had a family there. Caps knew this witness for about 3 1/2 years. He said he lived in a house on the road where the pond is. So if this is a different person then... that is good news. Mos has all the info on Caps witness and has done nothing. Now if this witness can help we could be making progress. Mos kept insisting there be more than one witness that could corroborate the same thing. Let's keep our fingers crossed here.

CAPSLOCK RESPONDS:

It is my witness and to test the withenss in to see if he did not made the story up, he took the test. it was last week.
------------

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: February 04, 2009, 11:02:29 AM »

THE WITNESS SPEAKS:

It was on the night of the 30th of May2005 that he was asleep in his room at his house, when he was awoken by the sound of numerous dogs barking out of control and in very menacing tones.

The witness opened his eyes, looked at the watch and saw that it was 4:05 in the morning.
Listening to the direction from which the sounds of the dogs were coming, he went to the living room of his house and observed what the dogs were barking at with such urgency.

Under a street lamp he saw a person walking in the direction of his house. He was coming from the sports field of Nacional, near the Dam of Monserat, going in the direction of the hotels. The person on foot passed under the following street lamp and the witness saw the person very well and clearly. He was a notably tall, thin, masculine, white skin, short dark hair, a relatively young man who looked like a Dutchman.

Remarcable was that this person was walking with a limp, and here is where the witness saw that he lacked one tennis shoe. He calculated that from the way he was walking, he was missing the tennis shoes of his right foot.

Another thing that he noticed was that the person was breathing heavily, as if he had been running for quite a while. His chest was heaving up and down rapidly.
CLOTHES WERE WET

The witness continued to declare (and proved with his test that he was telling the truth) that the man he saw had on wet clothes, and had a notable stripe of muddy waters that reached to his chest, about 5 centimeters more or less over his flannel.

The stripe on his flannel showed clearly that from the muddy waters going down his clothes were completely wet.

At first the witness thought that this person had beenin a fight and ran away so as not to receive any more blows. The side of his face that the witness noticed, however, did not show any signs of blood or blows. But, due to the fact that the person did not once look over his shoulder to check if anyone was following him, and continued to walk with his head down and, with accelerated velocity, the witness thought that he was involved in something else and not in a fight.

The person continued to walk in front of his house until he lost him from sight, and in no instance did the man look up or back, and continued to walk in the direction of the hotels.

After he lost the person from sight, the witness sat in his living room for about 15 to 20 minutes before he went back to sleep.

(DIARIO COMMENT: Here something else happened, that the witness did not reveal to the local authorities, but well to the American investigators. In our next publication DIARIO will reveal what else the witness saw that eventful morning. The Polygraph test he took proved that here too he was telling the truth!)

and he found out

And then here was Part II in Diario about this witness. Published a day later than was promised, with surprising changes and deletions from part I.

Key witness reveals what happened 4:05 am at Monserat

Paulus and Joran were “looking” for something on the side of the road

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Last week, DIARIO published the latest information regarding the key witness, who came forward to disclose everything he witnessed on May 2005 from his house, which is situated in the neighborhood of the Nacional Soccer field, close to the Monserat pond.

However the witness was afraid to come forward to the Police and local Prosecutor, because of the prejudice in the Prosecutor Office, which is alive and growing each day.
He did give a statement to the Prosecutor, but to certain extent. The more important and key details he revealed to the American investigators.

The American investigators listened very carefully to his story and immediately felt that he was telling the truth. They then asked him if he was willing to go to the States and pass a polygraph test.

The witness was tested by John S. Swartz, a renowned professional in this field, and the test revealed that he was telling the truth! Finally shedding some light on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2005.

Last week, after months of following the new developments, DIARIO published the first part of the witness’ statement. This statement that was already in Prosecutor Mos’s hands.

DIARIO opted to wait until after the FBI sent the results of the polygraph test and their investigation to Holland, before publishing the second part of the statement, considering that Holland would send a copy to Aruba.

THE WITNESS’ STATEMENT

On May 30th, 2005 he was sleeping in his room; when he was awaken by the alarming sound of barking dogs. He opened his eyes and checked his alarm clock; it was 4:05 am.

He got up and listening to where the barking was coming from, he went in the living room and peeked thru the window to find out why the dogs sounded so alarmed.

Under the streetlight, he saw someone walking towards his house, from the Nacional Soccer field, close to the Monserat pond and hotel area.

While the person was walking under another streetlight, he could clearly see the person. It was undoubtedly a man, notably tall, slim, Caucasian, with short and dark hair, relatively young and he looked like a Dutch citizen.

He could see his profile and one side of his face.

He was wearing a red t-shirt and light colored pants. The witness noticed by the way the person was limping, that he was missing his right sneaker or shoe. He also noted that the person was breathing extremely hard, as if he just had been running very hard for a long time. His chest was heaving.

WET AND MUDDY CLOTHES

The witness stated (and probably also in the lie-detector test), that the person clothes were wet and that he also saw a muddy stripe on his chest, more or less about 5 centimeters above his chest.

The muddy stripe on his chest clearly showed that he was completely wet.

At first glance, the witness though that the person maybe had been in a fight with someone, and he was running not to get beat up. But his face showed no bruises or blood.

But because he didn’t look back not even to check if someone might be following him and just kept walking fast with his head down, the witness thought he did something other that fighting.

The person walked past his house, and kept walking, until he was out of sight, and he never raised his head or looked back, and just kept walking in the hotel’s direction.

This happened in about one minute.

THIS WAS IN PART 1, NOT HERE NOW

After he lost the person from sight, the witness sat in his living
room for about 15 to 20 minutes before he went back to sleep.

(DIARIO COMMENT: Here something else happened, that the witness did
not reveal to the local authorities, but well to the American
investigators. In our next publication DIARIO will reveal what else
the witness saw that eventful morning. The Polygraph test he took
proved that here too he was telling the truth!)

news about Natalee's disappearance was on the radio and he found out

After the news became bigger, and they began to arrest the wrong
persons, the witness felt discouraged to come forward, and after he
saw that the young man Joran van der Sloot in the news, he recognized
him immediately as the person he saw walking past his home.

After he found out that the father of the man was a lawyer and
studying to become a judge, and that he was an intimate friend of a
high ranking police officer, he felt totally discouraged to come
forward with what he saw.
ON top of that, knowing that the Aruban judicial system is totally in
the hands of the Dutch, he forced himself to keep quiet. This lasted
for over 2 years, until the end of 2007, when he felt he had to tell
about what he saw, and so he came forward slowly, to explain what he
saw in front of his house, which is situated at about 500 meters from
the Dam of Monserat at Noord

He also got himself a lawyer, because the case was so big and he needed advice.

In the meantime, the Americans, with police permission, made a sonar
test of the Dam of Monserat in the beginning of this year, when the
level of the water was low. DIARIO has found out that this test
discovered 15 objects of interest and that they could define only 3 of
them.

IN another article, DIARIO will show how Prosecutor Mos paid little
attention to this witness and on the contrary, tried to discredit him.
This makes you wonder:

NEW INFORMATION

After the witness saw the person walk past his house and was out of sight, he sat down in his living room for about 5 minutes.

He then noticed a car driving slowly, coming from the hotel area. Behind the wheel was a middle-aged, Caucasian man. Next to him, the witness saw the young man that was walking past his house a few minutes earlier.

The witness said they were driving a red jeep, and that they were driving extremely slow. He stated to the American investigators that was clearly that the driver and the passenger were looking for something on the floor. He said that the car just keep going in the direction of the Monserat pond.

HE RECOGNIZED THE DRIVER

According to the witness, in the following weeks he recognized the young man as Joran van der Sloot, when his pictures started to circulate in the press, and that the disappearance of Natalee Holloway became an international media frenzy.

He also recognized the driver as Paulus van der Sloot, Joran’s father. The witness stated that, that was everything he saw and that nothing more happened.

The question in everyone mind is: What were Paulus and Joran looking for on that road? The fact that the witness passed the polygraph test and is telling the truth is enough to focus the attention on that.

Of course the public wants to know why this witness didn’t come forward in 2005.

The witness was afraid of the consequences of his statement, since he was well aware that Paulus van der Sloot has powerful connections in the Prosecutors Office. Paulus is a lawyer, and he was studying to become a judge.

Knowing that the justice system in Aruba is totally in Dutch hands, he felt compelled to keep his mouth shut. This went on for more than 2 years, and in the end of 2007, he felt the need to reveal what he saw that day from his house.

The witness hired a lawyer to defend him, because in such a complicated case, even the witness has to be prepared for any eventuality, and also for guidance.

Meanwhile American investigators, with the consent from local authorities, did a sonar test at the Monserat pond in the beginning of this year, when the water level was low.

DIARIO was informed that this test discovered 15 objects underwater, and that only 3 could be defined.

A polygraph (popularly referred to as a lie detector) is an instrument that measures and records several physiological responses such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration and skin conductivity while the subject is asked and answers a series of questions, on the theory that false answers will produce distinctive measurements. The polygraph measures physiological changes caused by the sympathetic nervous system during questioning.

The 48 year old witness passed this test with flying colors, indicating that everything he saw that dawn, close to the Monserat pond, is true.

DIARIO presumes that the Prosecutor’s Office received this statement from Holland, and just in case they didn’t, they can read it today for free and begin to do their homework

----------------

A few things we have learned:

1 - ALE did not drain that pond

2 - John Silvetti was in Aruba at the time

3 - Kyle told us the pond search was going to start, then it had started, then it was concluded - and that there were pictures of things (NOT the pics Destiny posted)

4 - Then all of a sudden, according to Silvetti, the pond was NOT searched, and Kyle was reprimanded for talking about it at SM.

5 -Now we learn that pond was not searched by ALE - but that it WAS searched by Silvetti

6 - Middle of this - a "witness" comes forward and gives a statement

7 - A shoe was "found" in this pond during the search that was done by JOHN SILVETTI- and the whole thing was kept quiet.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: February 04, 2009, 11:12:45 AM »

Because I've never bought into this pond witness stuff, I did some digging.

In addition to the holes Freebirds poked into the witness story, it seems others here at SM (who were privy to the witness statement before the rest of us) also noticed some discrepancies in his story.

Caps witness was a person that lived on Aruba and had a family there.  Caps knew this witness for about 3 1/2 years
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3332.msg445163#msg445163

In 2005 I was not on Aruba. I do not know   
caps
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg371263#msg371263

Mos admits the witness was heard before by police;

Mos: "These witness has stated things that he didn`t stated earlier to police. Also a number of things contrary to a previous reading in front of the police. "I`ve asked for the statement in its entirety but not received it yet." According to the witness he didn`t tell police and the judiciary everything, because he seriously doubted whether they want to solve the case. The lie detector test with nevertheless pointed out that the witness is telling the truth, Mos confirmed. "He has voluntarily cooperated with, so I understand."

De Telegraaf today

Lala's Mom posted:

Hmmm. Believe it or not there is some truth in the above paragraph.

And here are things Freebirds pointed out about his story:

A tourist inside his room/casa at 4:05 saw by a tree, dam of Montseret - hotel
1 person, notably tall male, color of cuero cla (white?)

#276 on: February 08, 2008, 12:51:53 AM

Caps

I know,

a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

I wonder why the times are different? We know the first time of 4:05 won't fly due to the cell phone GPS that put Joran at home at 4:00 am.

Back of Book Segment
More details from Aruba

Guest: Reporter Dilma Arends

Aruba investigative reporter Dilma Arends elaborated on the Natalee Holloway investigation, implying that Aruba authorities may have a stronger case than many people realize. "Aruba authorities have been using cell sites and the cell phone batteries to determine the movement of the boys involved. For example, they were able to determine that Joren Van Der Sloot got home at 4 AM. So I think they have more proof than they are telling us." The Factor asserted that Arends' claims will provide comfort to Natalee's family. "What you just told us makes a difference to the Holloway family because it gives them some hope. There should be a way for the government to get more information to the family that is not going to damage the case."

http://www.billoreilly.com/show?action=viewTVShow&showID=363#1

--------------

This witness, a man born in Aruba, went to the United States where he took and passed a polygraph test successfully.

THE WITNESS SPEAKS:

CLOTHES WERE WET

and he found out

-----------------

THERE WERE NO REPORTS ON THE RADIO AT 11:00 MONDAY, THE MB KIDS HADN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO THE AIRPORT BY THEN

The Story was on Local Alabama station on the 31st, before it had even hit the Aruban press. The first Camera crew to arrive was on June 2nd - NBC crew. The rest of the Networks and photographers arrived on the 3rd and by the 4th and 5th, everyone was in place aprox 75 crew members. Everyone stayed until Katrina leaving 1 CNN Crew, 1 ABC Crew, 2 MSNBC/NBC Crews and 3 FOX Crews, 1 AP photographer, 1 People photographer

The NEWS Aruba, Aruba's evening paper, carried the story on the 31st. Diario, Bon Dia and Aruba Today (all morning papers) had the story front page on June 1st. Amigoe and La Presa (afternoon papers) also on June 1st.

NOR WAS THERE YET AN OFFICIAL REPORT OF NATALEE MISSING BY ALE

Paul Elliott Lilly
May 30, 2005 12:30
pages 2
writer: Jose Dirksz
description: witness statement by a Natalie Holloway friend E. page 39

Quote from: Lala'sMom on Today at 12:47:24 PM

This witness does not sound like Caps witness...that is good news. That means there are two independent people that saw this happen. Caps witness was a person that lived on Aruba and had a family there. Caps knew this witness for about 3 1/2 years. He said he lived in a house on the road where the pond is. So if this is a different person then... that is good news. Mos has all the info on Caps witness and has done nothing. Now if this witness can help we could be making progress. Mos kept insisting there be more than one witness that could corroborate the same thing. Let's keep our fingers crossed here.

CAPSLOCK RESPONDS:

It is my witness and to test the withenss in to see if he did not made the story up, he took the test. it was last week.
------------

Good Morning Jen

Jen ... this is a great compilation.  In the beginning ... I had bought into the witness story hook, link and sinker.  It was not until I learned of the CAPS/John Silvetti connection and then considered Kyle Kingman's posts on the SM Site and Tim Miller's convictions regarding the skull that I began putting two and two together in regards to a possible deception encompassing the cage/trap.

At the time ... my suspicions were negated on the SM Natalee Holloway forum.  CAPS was the man.

Kermit's revelation of Kyle Kingman's own words was confirmation and affirmation of my suspicions.  What a relief!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: February 04, 2009, 11:19:59 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

I promised myself this morning prior to logging in that I would not go to the Musing Thread today ... I would stay put on this thread.

Well ... I am soooo bad.  I broke the promise to myself immediately.

Life outside the computer room beckons this morning but ... I am almost positive I will be back this afternoon.

Have a good day all!

Janet
8:20 AM PT

+++++

Psalms 118:24
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: February 04, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »

Good Morning Jen

Jen ... this is a great compilation.  In the beginning ... I had bought into the witness story hook, link and sinker.  It was not until I learned of the CAPS/John Silvetti connection and then considered Kyle Kingman's posts on the SM Site and Tim Miller's convictions regarding the skull that I began putting two and two together in regards to a possible deception encompassing the cage/trap.

At the time ... my suspicions were negated on the SM Natalee Holloway forum.  CAPS was the man.

Kermit's revelation of Kyle Kingman's own words was confirmation and affirmation of my suspicions.  What a relief!

Janet

Morning Janet!  Thanks!

Hey -it's easy to buy into seemingly good news.  Especially in this case.

I know there was also discussion here about the color of shirt this "witness" claims to have seen Joran wearing, which is contradictory to what was in his original statement the "Caps in the know crowd" saw - and is also different from what we've read and seen Joran was wearing that night.

I just didn't compile all of those for this little bit, as I know monkeys are well aware of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.