March 29, 2024, 08:28:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 175549 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: February 04, 2009, 11:16:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52341.php
Aruba
Departure KLM hard blow to airport
4 Feb, 2009, 14:16 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - "I'm not panicking, but concerned," responds Peter Steinmetz, director of Aruba Airport Authority (AAA), yesterday's decision by KLM to March 29 not to fly to Aruba. "In the worst case, one third of the number of KLM passengers disappear. That equates to a loss of 1.6 million dollars per year, about 5 percent of our turnover, "says Steinmetz. He said this yesterday during a press conference with the Minister of Tourism and Transportation, Edison breeze, interpretation and response was the decision by KLM.

by Alex Laclé

"A strange decision," said the decision snort KLM. "How can a flight to St. Maarten and Bonaire it profitable, but a flight to Aruba, where most passengers are going, right?" The decision was not entirely from the air. " During a consultation last week on Curacao, snort was already told that KLM plan would be to a July 1 flight to Aruba to stop. Now, the oldest airline in the world accelerated its plans to have implemented.
According to snort KLM has three reasons for the decision, after more than 70 years, not to proceed with the line Amsterdam-Aruba: The profitability of the connection, the current economic crisis and the Dutch tax surcharge on air tickets, the 'ticket fee .

The Minister said that two of the three reasons, the ticket tax and the economic crisis, also apply to any other companies that fly between the Netherlands and Aruba. "Why can it profit?" According snort KLM has an average occupancy rate of between 86 and 90 percent and be profitable to run. Furthermore, the Minister does not understand why on Bonaire and St. Maarten continues to be flown, but not in Aruba. When asked whether these flights may also be deleted, could snort no answer. On whether the government would try to use some incentives to get KLM to Aruba, the government gave no clear answer person.

Martinair, part of the KLM Group, the Amsterdam-Aruba flight from parent company KLM. The company will present its plans and capacity to Aruba 'adapt', said KLM. Now Martinair flies three times a week on the island, will be extended to a daily flight. The Minister has yet to confirm Martinair within, but there back. If he wants to also clarify whether the direct flights Aruba ports.
Passengers in Martinair only choose between economy and comfort class (extra legroom), so no business class as KLM aircraft. When asked how officials in the Netherlands continued to travel - which usually fly business class - Minister snort does not really answer: "American Airlines has also business class."

Ticket Fee
Netherlands decided in July 2008 aviation tax, the so-called ticket tax, to introduce. Passengers traveling within the European Union or on short flights up to 2500 kilometers pay 11.25 euros. Passengers who travel long distances to pay 45 euro extra tax on their ticket. Aruban and Antillean protests against ticket tax last year, were of no avail. At that time was called the introduction "disastrous" impact on tourism from Europe to Aruba. The request for Aruba to share in the lower 'EU tariff of 11.25 euros was rejected.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 11:19:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: February 04, 2009, 11:18:14 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY
                                              STAY FOCUSED....
                           THE PERSISTENCE AND THE GRAND FINALE
                            TO THE ARUBAN COVER-UP IS WHERE                                         
                                                   IT'S AT............

GOD BLESS BETH,DAVE,JUG,ROBIN,AS WELL AS THE MONKEY'S

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #882 on: February 04, 2009, 11:21:28 PM »

Aruba
Departure KLM hard blow to airport
4 Feb, 2009, 14:16 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - "I'm not panicking, but concerned," responds Peter Steinmetz, director of Aruba Airport Authority (AAA), yesterday's decision by KLM to March 29 not to fly to Aruba. "In the worst case, one third of the number of KLM passengers disappear. That equates to a loss of 1.6 million dollars per year, about 5 percent of our turnover, "says Steinmetz. He said this yesterday during a press conference with the Minister of Tourism and Transportation, Edison breeze, interpretation and response was the decision by KLM.

by Alex Laclé

"A strange decision," said the decision snort KLM. "How can a flight to St. Maarten and Bonaire it profitable, but a flight to Aruba, where most passengers are going, right?" The decision was not entirely from the air. " During a consultation last week on Curacao, snort was already told that KLM plan would be to a July 1 flight to Aruba to stop. Now, the oldest airline in the world accelerated its plans to have implemented.
According to snort KLM has three reasons for the decision, after more than 70 years, not to proceed with the line Amsterdam-Aruba: The profitability of the connection, the current economic crisis and the Dutch tax surcharge on air tickets, the 'ticket fee .

The Minister said that two of the three reasons, the ticket tax and the economic crisis, also apply to any other companies that fly between the Netherlands and Aruba. "Why can it profit?" According snort KLM has an average occupancy rate of between 86 and 90 percent and be profitable to run. Furthermore, the Minister does not understand why on Bonaire and St. Maarten continues to be flown, but not in Aruba. When asked whether these flights may also be deleted, could snort no answer. On whether the government would try to use some incentives to get KLM to Aruba, the government gave no clear answer person.

Martinair, part of the KLM Group, the Amsterdam-Aruba flight from parent company KLM. The company will present its plans and capacity to Aruba 'adapt', said KLM. Now Martinair flies three times a week on the island, will be extended to a daily flight. The Minister has yet to confirm Martinair within, but there back. If he wants to also clarify whether the direct flights Aruba ports.
Passengers in Martinair only choose between economy and comfort class (extra legroom), so no business class as KLM aircraft. When asked how officials in the Netherlands continued to travel - which usually fly business class - Minister snort does not really answer: "American Airlines has also business class."

Ticket Fee
Netherlands decided in July 2008 aviation tax, the so-called ticket tax, to introduce. Passengers traveling within the European Union or on short flights up to 2500 kilometers pay 11.25 euros. Passengers who travel long distances to pay 45 euro extra tax on their ticket. Aruban and Antillean protests against ticket tax last year, were of no avail. At that time was called the introduction "disastrous" impact on tourism from Europe to Aruba. The request for Aruba to share in the lower 'EU tariff of 11.25 euros was rejected.

Too bad, so sad.   

Funny that Alex Laclé wrote the article.  The island has a lot of Smith-like names...(no offense to any Smith families intended).

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: February 04, 2009, 11:24:26 PM »

where is everyone? (I'm afraid to check out "Musings"!! 

Don't do it, you will burn your eyes 

I have already burned my eyes out looking through 30 pages of emails attempting to find the email from Tom that has my SM passwords on it.

I could not locate my password in my document file.  Every password of every forum I have been on is there but not the Scared Monkey password.

My youngest son was backing up my file tonight ... virus scan ... popups and ... deleting cookies (?).  He must have done something that deleted my SM password.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: February 04, 2009, 11:32:10 PM »

STAY FOCUSED....
                                                   IT'S AT............

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: February 04, 2009, 11:33:06 PM »

STAY FOCUSED....
                                                   IT'S AT............

KEEPTHEFAITH

THIS IS ALL VERY SAD.GOD BLESS AND GOODNIGHT..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: February 04, 2009, 11:37:26 PM »

Good night, rest well KTF. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: February 04, 2009, 11:40:02 PM »

Janet,

Deleted Cookies will do it.  I'm pretty sure.

KTF,

Goodnight...see you later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: February 04, 2009, 11:40:21 PM »

Janet, I want to know how you come up with all that information so fast.  (by the way are you the one writing the book?)

I honestly considered writing a book with my daughter-in-law last summer but ... considering the time I spend on the forum ... keeping up eight journals (grown kids/five grandkids) ... maintaining relationships (family/friends) and ... not rocking the boat of a 43 year valued marriage ... there is not enough hours in a day.

However ... when you consider Dave Holloway's Corruption in Paradise and Beth Holloway's Loving Natalee ... the message is loud and clear in regards to the coverup in Aruba that has prevented justice from prevailing for their daughter and ... put them through a H--- on Earth.

Janet

Edit:

... Dave Holloway's Corruption in Paradise ...

Thank you.

Janet

Note:  Started to edit, but found correction already fixed by 2NJ

Thank you all so much for being there when I mess up.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: February 04, 2009, 11:53:54 PM »

Sometimes you don't know who to believe anymore . . and which lead to follow.
There is however one person i believe blindly, that is Dave Holloway, IMO he`s made of gold!

He really is.. He and Tim Miller I hope have followed Marcos to the end..
 Marcos leads to another ,who leads to another that may lead to another that have done the cover-up. Marcos is directly connected to those people.

DAVE is Gold... I hope that they find the answer one day soon.

Beth I do not know about.. She has never talked with us at BFN, she has done her job well. Beth has kept the right people who have kept the lights on..
jmho

I believe with all my heart that Dave Holloway and Tim Miller have hearts of gold.  Unfortunately ... their respective trusting natures dictates that they have difficulty decerning the good guys from the bad guys.  It is something very much akin to the gentle nature of my own hubby.  However ... my hubby  has me to keep him straight.

I cannot comprehend how Dave Holloway and Tim Miller could actually believe that a positive outcome to their respective quests in the search for justice to prevail for Natalee ... will result by collaborating with the enemy ... collaborating with the enemy who has a vested interest to insure that justice never prevails for Natalee.

Working with the enemy ... an enemy with an Aruban agenda ... just does not make sense to me.

<snipped>

Janet

TRUSTING THE ENEMY

I am not undermining the father of Natalee Holloway.  He ... I can only imagine the pain this man must be experiencing.  However ... I believe that he should have a little talk with his former brother-in-law in regards to the logic of not trusting the enemy who ... for 3 1/2 years ... has preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee.

Janet

++++++

Chat with Dave Holloway at BFN

<snipped>

Dave: Despite what most people believe, their are alot of people in Aruba, including members of the police dept that would like to see this case solved.

<snipped>

PRIVATE EYE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
 Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that  regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

_____

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: February 05, 2009, 12:07:14 AM »

Johan, the septic tank theory has been discussed and investigated.
Maybe your friend, *******, could enlighten you on some of that
research.

I was reading along quite happily until this post started the fighting again.  I find Bastibro's and Johan's posts very interesting.  If they are not banned from this forum they should be free to post without being attacked by magnolia and keepthefaith.  How frigging annoying!  Will you be happy when there are only 4 posters left?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: February 05, 2009, 12:10:07 AM »

And there was a poster at RU who said that Hiram WAS Natalee!  Started using a photo of him in heavy make up trying to imply it was a photo of Natalee Holloway instead of Hiram.

I kid you not!  Haven't been over there in months so don't know if it is still being used like that.

Guess not all the nuts are at C&G.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: February 05, 2009, 12:13:55 AM »

research.

I was reading along quite happily until this post started the fighting again.  I find Bastibro's and Johan's posts very interesting.  If they are not banned from this forum they should be free to post without being attacked by magnolia and keepthefaith.  How frigging annoying!  Will you be happy when there are only 4 posters left?
Like the one where Bastibro called Magnolia an "old goat"????

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: February 05, 2009, 12:16:28 AM »

research.

Then maybe you should continue to read Bastibro and Johan's posts
at CnG.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: February 05, 2009, 12:17:31 AM »

research.

at CnG.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Thank you for posting it!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: February 05, 2009, 12:20:49 AM »

And said all she was good for was knitting socks?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: February 05, 2009, 12:22:24 AM »

I'd appreciate it if the CnG discussion could be moved to Musings.  TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.new#new

Actually, Klaasend, it appears that you started this round of off topic fighting.  There was a great discussion about the case going on and then you posted that johan was a member of cng.  Then magnolia and ktf went on the attack. I don't understand why certain posters are off topic constantly and nothing is said to them, and when posters are actually FINALLY posting something of interest, but they happen to be members of another forum, they are allowed to be attacked.  If I have to read ktf talk about hidey holes one more friggin time, I'm going to self combust out of complete frustration!!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: February 05, 2009, 12:22:27 AM »

research.

Personally, I am more interested in quality than quantity.

PERSONA NON GRATA

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: February 05, 2009, 12:23:52 AM »

research.

at CnG.

Moderators, why are you allowing these posters to do this?
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: February 05, 2009, 12:25:27 AM »

research.

Personally, I am more interested in quality than quantity.

Me too, that was my point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.