March 29, 2024, 09:38:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 175551 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: February 05, 2009, 12:26:47 AM »

I'd appreciate it if the CnG discussion could be moved to Musings.  TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.new#new

Actually, Klaasend, it appears that you started this round of off topic fighting.  There was a great discussion about the case going on and then you posted that johan was a member of cng.  Then magnolia and ktf went on the attack. I don't understand why certain posters are off topic constantly and nothing is said to them, and when posters are actually FINALLY posting something of interest, but they happen to be members of another forum, they are allowed to be attacked.  If I have to read ktf talk about hidey holes one more friggin time, I'm going to self combust out of complete frustration!!!!

Please feel free to proceed!  Hidey hole....Hidey hole....Hidey hole.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: February 05, 2009, 12:27:20 AM »

Actually, Klaasend, it appears that you started this round of off topic fighting.  There was a great discussion about the case going on and then you posted that johan was a member of cng.  Then magnolia and ktf went on the attack. I don't understand why certain posters are off topic constantly and nothing is said to them, and when posters are actually FINALLY posting something of interest, but they happen to be members of another forum, they are allowed to be attacked.  If I have to read ktf talk about hidey holes one more friggin time, I'm going to self combust out of complete frustration!!!!
No one is forcing you to post or read here. It's your choice.

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: February 05, 2009, 12:37:24 AM »

I just want the board to stay on topic.  Batribro and Johan were discussing the case, and then were rudely attacked.  The conversation went completely downhill.  It is very frustrating, very negative, and there will be no resolution if posters are allowed to attack other posters like this.  Thanks for pointing out to me that it is my choice to post or read here.  That was much nicer than the posters that told me to go to cng.  Eventually I will stop coming here, but I keep being optimistic; I was hoping the attacks would stop.  But honestly, my blood pressure is up, so I will sign off for now and hope when I come back next time the posters will be respectful of each other, and the posts are on topic.  I guess I better try to figure out what a hidey hole is, see if I can find one, and crawl into it.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: February 05, 2009, 12:38:39 AM »

Hidey Hole! Hey! Hidey Hole! Hey!
Copy 'n Paste and Copy 'n Paste
Hidey Hole!  Hey!

Hidey Hole! Hey! Hidey Hole! Hey!
Copy 'n Paste and Copy 'n Paste
Hidey Hole!  Hey!

IMO - Johan is often sent here to post distractions.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #904 on: February 05, 2009, 12:39:30 AM »

I agree.  And it seems that everytime Iris chooses to post here she is critical of what's going on.  Soooooooo....why in the hell is she here? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: February 05, 2009, 12:40:02 AM »

Johan, the septic tank theory has been discussed and investigated.
Maybe your friend, *******, could enlighten you on some of that
research.

I was reading along quite happily until this post started the fighting again.  I find Bastibro's and Johan's posts very interesting.  If they are not banned from this forum they should be free to post without being attacked by magnolia and keepthefaith.  How frigging annoying!  Will you be happy when there are only 4 posters left?

Personally, I am more interested in quality than quantity.

Me too, that was my point.

Really?  I thought your point was to come here and try to start something.  Sure sounded that way to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: February 05, 2009, 12:40:44 AM »

Monkeys

Tomorrow ... I will continue with my REMINDERS regarding John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway and ... betrayal of her family ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words.

However ... considering the Dr. Phil lawsuit ... I believe that maybe we should all put our Monkey brains together and research what is out there in regards to Deepak and Satish's involvement in the morning of May 30, 2005.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
9:40 PM PT

++++++

THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: February 05, 2009, 12:40:46 AM »

Iris - I was asked if Johan and Bastibro were members of CnG and I answered. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: February 05, 2009, 12:41:18 AM »

I just want the board to stay on topic.  Batribro and Johan were discussing the case, and then were rudely attacked.  The conversation went completely downhill.  It is very frustrating, very negative, and there will be no resolution if posters are allowed to attack other posters like this.  Thanks for pointing out to me that it is my choice to post or read here.  That was much nicer than the posters that told me to go to cng.  Eventually I will stop coming here, but I keep being optimistic; I was hoping the attacks would stop.  But honestly, my blood pressure is up, so I will sign off for now and hope when I come back next time the posters will be respectful of each other, and the posts are on topic.  I guess I better try to figure out what a hidey hole is, see if I can find one, and crawl into it.

When can we look forward to that happening?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: February 05, 2009, 12:42:40 AM »

Please feel free to proceed!  Hidey hole....Hidey hole....Hidey hole.

I feel so glad to be myself right now.  Goodnight.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: February 05, 2009, 12:47:22 AM »

I interpretted it as a little bit of stirring the pot.  Is being very rude as Magnolia is being to me allowed on this board?  I have not been trying to be discourteous, just asking if people can stop being rude to other posters.  I thought the rule was you can attack the post but not the poster. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: February 05, 2009, 12:48:40 AM »

Well then you must have missed the photos I posted of the septic tanks that were searched by TES.  This is an old subject, nothing FINALLY new that's for sure. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: February 05, 2009, 12:48:53 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: February 05, 2009, 12:50:26 AM »

I interpretted it as a little bit of stirring the pot.  Is being very rude as Magnolia is being to me allowed on this board?  I have not been trying to be discourteous, just asking if people can stop being rude to other posters.  I thought the rule was you can attack the post but not the poster. 

Is attacking the whole forum as you just did allowed?

PERSONA NON GRATA

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: February 05, 2009, 12:51:41 AM »

research.

I was reading along quite happily until this post started the fighting again.  I find Bastibro's and Johan's posts very interesting.  If they are not banned from this forum they should be free to post without being attacked by magnolia and keepthefaith.  How frigging annoying!  Will you be happy when there are only 4 posters left?

Really?  I thought your point was to come here and try to start something.  Sure sounded that way to me.

I am trying to make EVERYONE stop being mean to ALL posters, so the board can stay on topic.  But I am not a moderator, so I can't make that happen.   I want to actually read posts about the Natalee Holloway case, since this is a Natalee Holloway discussion board. 
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: February 05, 2009, 12:53:30 AM »

I am not attacking the forum.  I am questioning the moderators on what is allowed on the board. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: February 05, 2009, 12:54:01 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: February 05, 2009, 12:55:28 AM »

research.

I am trying to make EVERYONE stop being mean to ALL posters, so the board can stay on topic.  But I am not a moderator, so I can't make that happen.   I want to actually read posts about the Natalee Holloway case, since this is a Natalee Holloway discussion board. 

Too bad you don't get to tell the rest of us what to post, isn't it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: February 05, 2009, 12:57:37 AM »

research.

I am trying to make EVERYONE stop being mean to ALL posters, so the board can stay on topic.  But I am not a moderator, so I can't make that happen.   I want to actually read posts about the Natalee Holloway case, since this is a Natalee Holloway discussion board. 

All this posting and re-posting of your complaints must be getting in the way of your reading.  By all means, iris, get back to reading.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: February 05, 2009, 12:58:37 AM »

I am not attacking the forum.  I am questioning the moderators on what is allowed on the board. 

Contribute something besides posting complaints.   The last time you posted something that we'd already discussed and when someone commented on it, you said they were 'mean'.  Come on, Iris....stop the horse sh*t. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.