April 26, 2024, 09:32:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 176161 times)
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: February 05, 2009, 01:50:34 AM »

The tracks of van der Sloot on may 30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgpTvTLXYUw

Thanks Icehawk - I have seen this in forever!

Your welcome Klaasend

Stay away from Evil Island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #941 on: February 05, 2009, 01:50:49 AM »

billb.......        I'm off to get some 

nite 2NJ!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: February 05, 2009, 01:51:26 AM »

Thanks, Icehawk.  (Ranger fan here.)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: February 05, 2009, 01:51:56 AM »

Good Night All! 

Good night Hotping!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #944 on: February 05, 2009, 01:52:40 AM »

Howdy billb How's it Going? 
I'm doing good hotping....how are you doing?

I'm Good...Just Tired...Dodging All the HotSh*t in Musings Was Quite an Ordeal! But I'll Get Over It..lol     

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #945 on: February 05, 2009, 01:53:12 AM »

billb.......        I'm off to get some 
Goodnight 2NJSons_Mom...I hope thats sleep and not loud snooooringgg! 
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: February 05, 2009, 01:55:04 AM »

I'm Good...Just Tired...Dodging All the HotSh*t in Musings Was Quite an Ordeal! But I'll Get Over It..lol     
I never went there, Although, I must admit, I was tempted....
but then a song came into my head...scrolling, scrolling, scrolling....
and I got over it!   
Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: February 05, 2009, 01:58:06 AM »

Thanks, Icehawk.  (Ranger fan here.)

In the start of that video look how close the boat is to the shore.

Stay away from Evil Island
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: February 05, 2009, 01:59:01 AM »

Where's KTF? I hope he isn't still stuck in musings...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: February 05, 2009, 02:05:40 AM »

Iris - the last couple weeks we have been subjected to drive by posts from members of another forum.  That particular forum is telling it's members blatant lies about me and SM.  So lately when members of that forum post here we look at their posts in a different light.  I don't know if you are a member of that forum or not. 

Many forums have come and gone, SM is still here.  Sometimes we get a little sidetracked because of these distractions but we always get back to what is important which is justice for the missing or murdered victim.

Thanks, for the explanation.  I'm not a member of any other Natalee forums.
Iris,
If you want to jump in and just defend posters for whatever reason, I would recommend you read back a thread or two so you can be current with the discussions.
But jumping in to defend posters without a clear understanding...makes some think you are not interested in discussion and are only trying to distract.
MHOO....
I know from personal experience...I jump in all the time......just never attack or defend posters..
But I do read pretty much every post, day in and day out....
Except 
MuffyBee, Magnolia, spooky112483, texasmom, klaasend, ospainter, Anna, hotping, Icehawk, 2NJSons_Mom, kooolkatt, iris44 and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. 
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are...that's funny (compliments of Larry the Cable Guy, TM, and billb....

I picked the right time to duck out of the room for a second!      

billb reads my posts!

Lifesong....
Absolutely.....they are always well thought out...informative.....and I know your are here .....for..Justice for Natalee....
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: February 05, 2009, 02:05:45 AM »

Iris - the last couple weeks we have been subjected to drive by posts from members of another forum.  That particular forum is telling it's members blatant lies about me and SM.  So lately when members of that forum post here we look at their posts in a different light.  I don't know if you are a member of that forum or not. 

Many forums have come and gone, SM is still here.  Sometimes we get a little sidetracked because of these distractions but we always get back to what is important which is justice for the missing or murdered victim.

Iris,
If you want to jump in and just defend posters for whatever reason, I would recommend you read back a thread or two so you can be current with the discussions.
But jumping in to defend posters without a clear understanding...makes some think you are not interested in discussion and are only trying to distract.
MHOO....
I know from personal experience...I jump in all the time......just never attack or defend posters..
Except 
MuffyBee, Magnolia, spooky112483, texasmom, klaasend, ospainter, Anna, hotping, Icehawk, 2NJSons_Mom, kooolkatt, iris44 and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. 
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are...that's funny (compliments of Larry the Cable Guy, TM, and billb....

Yep, billb's got our backs!  

(and that is my final contribution to this quotestack, I refuse to be an enabler!)  

Now THAT is funny!! Ya'll remember back in the day when the Mods had to scold us because of our quote stacks? LOL
And also my wonderful monkeys, let's remember that we are better than "them" and we shouldn't stoop to "their" levels by being mean and egging on the fighting when "they" come here to disrupt. If you don't respond to "them" then I promise "they" will go away. Trust me from experiance

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: February 05, 2009, 02:07:00 AM »

Thanks Spooky!   

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: February 05, 2009, 02:08:21 AM »

Miss Magnolia you are most welcome.
I hear Mister Goat is good luck.
Keep knitting those nifty little goat socks.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: February 05, 2009, 02:11:21 AM »

Iris,
MHOO....
Except 

Yep, billb's got our backs!  

(and that is my final contribution to this quotestack, I refuse to be an enabler!)  

Now THAT is funny!! Ya'll remember back in the day when the Mods had to scold us because of our quote stacks? LOL
And also my wonderful monkeys, let's remember that we are better than "them" and we shouldn't stoop to "their" levels by being mean and egging on the fighting when "they" come here to disrupt. If you don't respond to "them" then I promise "they" will go away. Trust me from experiance
spooky112483
Did you say quote stacks....quote stacks....quote stacks...please don't get TM, KTF, and me and the mods started on quote stacks....
That is why my matra is: scrolling...scrolling...scrolling.....
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: February 05, 2009, 02:13:42 AM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 -
« Reply #660 on: Today at 09:03:49 PM »
Call out the frog...I smell her coming!  Or call out the newbie frog.

Ahhhh the other frog, is here I see.  Hi Mia  <<<waving>>>
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.new#new

That posting of crossbow almost was verbatim that a new monkey posted the other day in NH thread but under a different name.  It was about the cage, size, shape etc.  I remembered that post and when I read it on the slideshow it was almost the same post.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.940

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: February 05, 2009, 02:16:06 AM »

Good night batfish22, texasmom, Kermit and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Kermit, you have exceptional fine looking green legs....have i mentioned that before?

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: February 05, 2009, 02:21:04 AM »

billb - Thank you.   Embarassed    Sometimes when I get frustrated I scroll through Robots old posts.  Tonight after I left the Musings thread, I needed a little wisdom.  Robots said:  Silence is golden.  Bet the farm, the truck and the tractor.  And the train.  Funny, I needed to hear that tonight.

Kermit - How did you know that was sitting in the back of my mind?  I'm going to follow the links now.  I think I know...I think I know...    Thank you.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: February 05, 2009, 02:21:34 AM »

Good night batfish22, texasmom, Kermit and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Kermit, you have exceptional fine looking green legs....have i mentioned that before?

Not you too, billb...nooooo tell me it's not true!

Kermmie, cover those legs...quick!  

Goodnight billb!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: February 05, 2009, 02:26:14 AM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 -
« Reply #660 on: Today at 09:03:49 PM »
Call out the frog...I smell her coming!  Or call out the newbie frog.

Ahhhh the other frog, is here I see.  Hi Mia  <<<waving>>>
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4460.new#new

That posting of crossbow almost was verbatim that a new monkey posted the other day in NH thread but under a different name.  It was about the cage, size, shape etc.  I remembered that post and when I read it on the slideshow it was almost the same post.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.940

I thought something was a little "hinky" there myself....hmmmm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: February 05, 2009, 03:19:55 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!
bump

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.