March 29, 2024, 05:24:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 175545 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: February 05, 2009, 03:58:08 AM »

2/5/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

according rudy croes vno is spy for the netherlands minister of husticia, rudy croes is extremely furious, after of owing to achieve copia one documento of the so calling weekbericht vno of tercer week of 2009. in dicho publicacion of vno have some informacion comprometedor. in one notice, cu past owing to scirbi on the first pagina, cu past owing to send for all his coleganan minister, the mandatario is tell, cu as always past owing to think, is resulta berdad now. here the is reconfirma cu vno is one cia-nl. all the informacionnan here, cu cooperacion of hendenan local, is follow draw his person black at the netherlands. here the is reconfirma cu vno is one cia-nl. all the informacionnan here, cu cooperacion of hendenan local, is follow draw his person black at the netherlands.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: February 05, 2009, 04:07:40 AM »

Long article, but very interesting information in it!

Hopefully caesu (or someone else) will bring a dutch article over regarding this that will be easier to understand.

2/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

in one publicacion of vno of day 15 of january ultimo rudy croes is califica representacion dutch at aruba, because; cia dutch minister of husticia, rudy croes is extremely furious, after of owing to achieve copia one documento of the so calling weekbericht vno of tercer week of 2009. in dicho publicacion of vno have some informacion comprometedor. in one notice, cu past owing to scirbi on the first pagina, cu past owing to send for all his coleganan minister, the mandatario is tell, cu as always past owing to think, is resulta berdad now, hour for equibocacion, the documento here owing to come cay in his power. here the is reconfirma cu vno is one cia-nl. all the informacionnan here, cu cooperacion of hendenan local, is follow draw his person black at the netherlands. where partidonan avp y red, kendenan owing to propone candidatonan for eleccion of parliament european, cu the.o. aim for less pg y governor for of aruba. because; consecuencia of the action cu minister rudy croes owing to achieve cu iron brinkman, during the meeting of pok, that owing to calling rudy croes for one mentiroso, but cu today rudy croes is tell cu various politico now is sostene brinkman in his opinion encuanto of corupcion y cu the own rudy croes owing to deny of debati in parliament on the issue of wanted thirst of hof at aruba. but thing owing to haci the mandatario more furious more still, t’e mature cu vno is tell of have informacionnan of fuentenan digno of credito y for of in of faction of gobierno, where for of analisisnan haci, will know of informa kico will become the result of eleccion of september now. in same informacion is tell cu hendrik croes is very activo on his asuntonan of business at bonaire y at corsow. at the netherlands the not can haci this, because here if gobierno is exigi transpariencia in type of actividadnan here. mep on instrucción of hendrik croes will dirigi more y more his critica on the netherlands. so therefore.e. the usage of the hakenkruis during demostracion n’e conferencia of table rondo at corsow, is one idea y instiga by of hendrik croes. the game politico cu the netherlands is being practica by of hendrik croes, cu the next peonnan, esta nel oduber, that have to demostra of is cooperativo y cu cada trip the have to dispensa his gobierno for cu the actitud y comportacion of rudy croes. urbano lopez, have to percura for mantene the cord cu husticia of the netherlands y mantene this open for minister of husticia, rudy croes, p’asina the can follow vocifera his ideanan. hendrik croes is stay in back-ground y de facto t’e architecto of all the game here, según the publicacion of vno. t’asina if, cu nel oduber together cu hendrik croes is prepara all the strategianan here. rudy croes, that is representa family of betico croes y because; such always have to salvaguarda they interesnan y so percura for as the electorado contento. child of hendrik croes, esta edward croes, that is one consehero of minister rudy croes, his paper is more fisico. the is intimida hendenan, that together cu child of nel oduber, have permission for carga arm of candela, contra of all conseho of cuerpo policial. the pg is one “oliemannetje, that is struggle for one mihor relacion, but is califica his minister because; one person without none clase of direccion, but if is ehecuta the plannan of hendrik. one plan cu owing to wordo talk at table, según the publicacion here of vno, cu owing to being evalua the posibilidad in seno of mep, for first cu eleccion, they self dicidi of descend gobierno p’asina sorprende the partidonan chiquito, cu is one menasa earnest in proximo eleccion y let they without none clase of preparacion for eleccion. can ultimo, for thing is future of the gobernantenan, nel oduber will stay dirigi mep, already cu as the self is tell, of not have susesor y so evita cu rudy croes maybe leader of mep. rudy croes do not retira niether y will come once more on list y because; such mep do not become atractivo niether for can work in one future coalision niether. for thing is drs. marisol lopez- tromp, they wanted deshaci of the minister here, envolviendo his person in one escandalo big. consecuentemente the can afilia at another faction, or will become inactivo for cu proximo eleccion. según the fountain, is in mep only they know kico is bay happen. nilo swaen if do not come bek on list y is cansa of politica. kico is his future plannan, none person know still. minister ramon lee, owing to tell at several ocasión end, cu the is stop y will bay dedica his self at his nietonan. have mucho more informacion in the documento here, cu assure will achieve publicidad in dianan future.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: February 05, 2009, 04:15:58 AM »

2/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Google translation:

The governor of Aruba
Plaza Henny Eman 3, PO Box 53, Orange City,
Aruba
Subject: Political Development

Hoogedelgestrenge Lord Refunjol,
Tar Permit me through this medium to approach about the political developments of the island Aruba area.  Many of my island enjoyed there (Aruba) and here (the Netherlands) with my person, so concerned about the affairs of the current Cabinet. As you already know, our current political system obsolete and no through Aruba to the necessary development in behalf of the people should go for. The how the ministers and members are entrusted with the political and legal instruments dealing, find I highly controversial. I believe that there of possible abuse of power. Permit me your Tar thoughts constitution to allow a political body the people should. Now it seems that the people of Aruba not only participate around the law that a Everyone has. This right is defined in the Aruban
State regulations.  The fundamental democracy is repressed for self-enriching politicians that the people ultimately is penalized. For any concrete to be Let our debt observe. Directly The objective of this letter to stress we would like on behalf of the Aruban people and my person more simplicity and clarity regarding the relocation of the port area in hands will come from international partners.  Valuable property should be under the occupation enhancement of the people and to further the Aruban proud nobility no further relationship feathers. The question is, how to leave this place. When will you use your powers. I considers that the current government is so disrupted about its political mandate that it allow for the dismantling of the Cabinet discussion and the order. Because the actual interests for the benefit of the people should run no longer proportional to the present Cabinet. Awaiting your response, I stay.

Sincerely,
Roland Croes

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #963 on: February 05, 2009, 06:31:50 AM »

EINDHOVEN - Where is Lourdes Mercedes L.? The family of her deceased friend Hans Heijmen from Uden looking ten years into the 52-year old Aruban. The survivors have an apple peel with her, because she let her lover after his death, a society contract 'signs', picked him posthumously financial naked and left with the walk.

Hans Heijmen and his partner Lourdes Mercedes L.

Hans Heijmen was single in 1990 when he met Lourdes L. from Aruba . She lived in Amsterdam-South and in Uden. In 1993 they pulled in Heijmen. "We have her full in the family included. She was one of us," say Man Heij sons.

Myocardial infarction

On May 7, 1998 died Heijmen at the age of 52 to a heart attack. "Lourdes told us that a society contract and was entitled to all of our father. That contract could not show, but we trusted her." Lourdes decided a year later to terminate the lease, inventory to store and to go abroad to work on a cruise ship.

"That's the last thing we have heard." Over time the family got a call from the bank. "They were looking for our father, because he had a debt of 11,000 guilders open. After his death there were the credit card with all purchases made." Mens Heij children did not know what they heard.

"We looked at each other. For the first time we wantrouwden Lourdes." Inquiry at the notary showed that the society contract May 19, 1998, twelve days after the death Heijmen was prepared. In the accompanying note from the Amsterdam notary to the family says: "Enclosed I send you a copy of the social contract and the proxy. As you understand, I am not informed that Mr. JJ Heijmen was already deceased. " But it was the dirty tricks still not over. For the pension funds Heijmen hand pick, knoeide in the society contract. The document is clear to see how cut and paste the years, in word and number are reversed from 1998 to 1993. "This was Lourdes of Defense, where my father had worked for 33 years, its gallows salary: 17,000 guilders."

Defense also suggested an investigation into the mess by Lourdes. The Examiner: "After studying the community agreement, I have found that it indeed was. In the documents is the passport of Hans read. Under the law on identification requirements, I have a copy of the passport of Hans in his personal application. This passport has a validity of 1995 to 2000. In 1993, Hans had a different passport with another number. "

Presumption

The Defense Research Brabantse stepped to the police, but came no further. "I was confirmed by the investigation that there is a different and incorrect. I was advised to submit this to the legal department of the General Civil Pension Fund. This opinion I have been under the strong presumption of the present Detective that this case is not further treatment was made. There were important things, it was indicated. "

The sons were in the police Brabant Zuid-Oost declaration of fraud against the rail free Lourdes. The lawyer representing the family wrote the father of Lourdes, in an attempt to touch her. Her name and portrait displays for some time vermist.nl. It took all of nothing. The last traces of Lourdes date from 2004. When she enrolled in a home at the Amsterdam Achilles Street. Since the woman was not present yesterday.

The grief of the families of Hans Heijmen wearproof not. "For ten years we try to get right, but nothing works. The worst thing is that all things of my father has taken, including the urn with his ashes. We have no memorial, no place where we can go for solace. Nothing has failed us. "

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #964 on: February 05, 2009, 06:35:25 AM »

Hidey Hole! Hey! Hidey Hole! Hey!
Copy 'n Paste and Copy 'n Paste
Hidey Hole!  Hey!

Hidey Hole!  Hey!

IMO - Johan is often sent here to post distractions.

Klaas can you give this poster a warning !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: February 05, 2009, 06:49:18 AM »

I finally made the time to peruse the web for underwater ocean photographs, as I didn't want to form an opinion on whether the cage pictures with the evidence bags were photoshopped or not until I'd had a chance to look around for myself.

http://www.ocean-rover.com/gallery/mark.htm
http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=172323
http://www.backscatter.com/learn/gallery/index.php
http://www.divephotoguide.com/galleries?

I'm quite satisfied that the clarity, (the lack of plankton & particles showing in the water) is a complete non-issue. 

Lifesong,

Kyles pictures are not photos for a magazine that you want to look vivid to draw in the reader.  They are presented as evidence.  Your second link
http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=172323 look at the photo labeled fynnel sponges, then scroll down to the bottom of the page for the unaltered photograph.  He even says...Photoshop or similar is essential for post processing images. Water filters out the red light and there isn't much at all below 10m or so. Compare shot straight out of the camera with above.

The wonderful thing about the internet is that you can find something to back up any point of view.  Kyle's pictures are not what I would expect to see from an ROV.  What I know is, no scientist would present doctored evidence without a qualification.  If the evidence is the photo, it should be shown in the original condition without any enhancement.  The picture of the divers by the cage is the only one I consider to be authentic, but there too I am not looking at the original.  This is my opinion only, expressed to stimulate thought.  Only one of us has the complete answer to these pictures and he should be willing to answer questions about them.  Without a thorough explanation, I cannot accept a picture on the internet as fact.  Don't accept what you are fed, question everything until there are no more questions.  How extensive is the photoshopping?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: February 05, 2009, 07:36:09 AM »

Long article, but very interesting information in it!

Hopefully caesu (or someone else) will bring a dutch article over regarding this that will be easier to understand.

2/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

i can't read papiamentu, but what i gather from this is that Rudy Croes is extremely angry at the VNO because in their weekly bulletin it says some Aruban politicians agree with Hero Brinkman.

also Rudy Croes accuses the VNO of being a Dutch agency spying on Arubans (he says Dutch-CIA)

this is interesting because now Croes is accusing the Dutch of treason.

the VNO is the representation of the Dutch government on Aruba, comparable to an embassy.

i try to find this VNO bulletin.
this hasn't hit the Dutch media yet.

don't know if it will because it is well known now that Rudy Croes is totally unreliable and kind of a joke.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: February 05, 2009, 08:11:55 AM »

this VNO weekly bulletin is attacking Rudy Croes extremely strong.
also attacking brother Hendrik Croes.

+ Hendrik Croes wants the MEP on a collision course with the Netherlands.
because the Dutch want transparency about Hendriks business deals.

+ the use of nazi-swastika's at the RTC was the idea of Hendrik

Hendrik Croes and Nel Oduber are making the strategies:

+ the sons of Hendrik Croes and Nel Oduber are intimidating politcal enemies

+ Rudy Croes is doing everything to bring the Dutch and Aruba in collision.

+ Oduber apologies for Rudy's behaviour, but that's just for show

+ Booshi Wever tries to stir op nationalist sentiments.

+ the PG (Pietersz) pretends to be supporter of cooperation (with the Dutch), but meanwhile we executes the plans of Hendrik

+ there are signs the MEP is going to let the government collapse just before the election in september

further there is VERY harsh criticism about the handling of the dengue outbreak.
-----------
this all from the VNO bulletin. again, the VNO is the representation of the Dutch government on Aruba.

http://www.minbzk.nl/vertegenwoordiging-aruba/engels/the-representation
The Dutch Representation in Aruba resides under the Directorate-General for Kingdom Relations and Governance of the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations.

i don't know who approved of this bulletin.
is it approved by the Dutch government.
anyway it is very harsh and politcally incorrect.

the response of Rudy i can't read as it is in papiamentu, but as you may expect: he is fuming.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: February 05, 2009, 08:31:37 AM »

Thanks caesu!  

Have a great day monkeys!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: February 05, 2009, 08:42:06 AM »

Hidey Hole!  Hey!

Hidey Hole!  Hey!

He said "In My Opinion"  --- if you indeed post there -- it's fair game. (IMO)

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: February 05, 2009, 08:43:24 AM »

I meant "she" (hell, I don't know anymore!) 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #971 on: February 05, 2009, 08:50:57 AM »

I am all set to LOCK!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: February 05, 2009, 09:00:27 AM »

Hidey Hole!  Hey!

Hidey Hole!  Hey!

He said "In My Opinion"  --- if you indeed post there -- it's fair game. (IMO)

Boy, they are getting an early start this morning!

Yep, if the shoe fits and all that. . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: February 05, 2009, 09:08:20 AM »

I can't understand the political wrangling in Aruba.

Why can't the Aruban government "collapse" and an election be held there like in The Netherlands?

Seems things are in much more of a mess in Aruba than in The NL.

But then I don't understand their system.

I do think a real change of govt might be the best for some progress in Natalee's investigation.

I could be wrong, of course.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: February 05, 2009, 09:10:29 AM »

EINDHOVEN - Where is Lourdes Mercedes L.? The family of her deceased friend Hans Heijmen from Uden looking ten years into the 52-year old Aruban. The survivors have an apple peel with her, because she let her lover after his death, a society contract 'signs', picked him posthumously financial naked and left with the walk.

Hans Heijmen and his partner Lourdes Mercedes L.

Hans Heijmen was single in 1990 when he met Lourdes L. from Aruba . She lived in Amsterdam-South and in Uden. In 1993 they pulled in Heijmen. "We have her full in the family included. She was one of us," say Man Heij sons.

Myocardial infarction

On May 7, 1998 died Heijmen at the age of 52 to a heart attack. "Lourdes told us that a society contract and was entitled to all of our father. That contract could not show, but we trusted her." Lourdes decided a year later to terminate the lease, inventory to store and to go abroad to work on a cruise ship.

"That's the last thing we have heard." Over time the family got a call from the bank. "They were looking for our father, because he had a debt of 11,000 guilders open. After his death there were the credit card with all purchases made." Mens Heij children did not know what they heard.

"We looked at each other. For the first time we wantrouwden Lourdes." Inquiry at the notary showed that the society contract May 19, 1998, twelve days after the death Heijmen was prepared. In the accompanying note from the Amsterdam notary to the family says: "Enclosed I send you a copy of the social contract and the proxy. As you understand, I am not informed that Mr. JJ Heijmen was already deceased. " But it was the dirty tricks still not over. For the pension funds Heijmen hand pick, knoeide in the society contract. The document is clear to see how cut and paste the years, in word and number are reversed from 1998 to 1993. "This was Lourdes of Defense, where my father had worked for 33 years, its gallows salary: 17,000 guilders."

Defense also suggested an investigation into the mess by Lourdes. The Examiner: "After studying the community agreement, I have found that it indeed was. In the documents is the passport of Hans read. Under the law on identification requirements, I have a copy of the passport of Hans in his personal application. This passport has a validity of 1995 to 2000. In 1993, Hans had a different passport with another number. "

Presumption

The Defense Research Brabantse stepped to the police, but came no further. "I was confirmed by the investigation that there is a different and incorrect. I was advised to submit this to the legal department of the General Civil Pension Fund. This opinion I have been under the strong presumption of the present Detective that this case is not further treatment was made. There were important things, it was indicated. "

The sons were in the police Brabant Zuid-Oost declaration of fraud against the rail free Lourdes. The lawyer representing the family wrote the father of Lourdes, in an attempt to touch her. Her name and portrait displays for some time vermist.nl. It took all of nothing. The last traces of Lourdes date from 2004. When she enrolled in a home at the Amsterdam Achilles Street. Since the woman was not present yesterday.

The grief of the families of Hans Heijmen wearproof not. "For ten years we try to get right, but nothing works. The worst thing is that all things of my father has taken, including the urn with his ashes. We have no memorial, no place where we can go for solace. Nothing has failed us. "

Who are these people?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: February 05, 2009, 09:11:31 AM »

I am all set to LOCK!

Trying to get you there Nut!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #976 on: February 05, 2009, 09:16:22 AM »

O/T  we have a few more posts to go before 50

Pregnant Tourist Found Dead In Puerto Rico
Police Arrest Man Covered In Blood
POSTED: 4:55 am EST February 5, 2009
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- Police in Puerto Rico said a pregnant tourist from Savannah, Georgia, was killed Wednesday after she was abducted during a morning jog.

Sara Kuszak was stuffed into the trunk of a car, but was able to make a desperate call for help. About an hour later she was found dead in a field with her throat slashed.

Based on the woman's description of her kidnapper's car, police arrested a local man whose clothing was covered with blood. He was not immediately charged.

Police said the man was located because the FBI picked up a signal from the victim's cell phone, which he was carrying.

Kuszak had arrived in Puerto Rico Tuesday night where she met up with her fiance and several friends.
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/18645856/detail.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: February 05, 2009, 09:18:38 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: February 05, 2009, 09:19:44 AM »

O/T  we have a few more posts to go before 50

Pregnant Tourist Found Dead In Puerto Rico
Police Arrest Man Covered In Blood
POSTED: 4:55 am EST February 5, 2009
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- Police in Puerto Rico said a pregnant tourist from Savannah, Georgia, was killed Wednesday after she was abducted during a morning jog.

Sara Kuszak was stuffed into the trunk of a car, but was able to make a desperate call for help. About an hour later she was found dead in a field with her throat slashed.

Based on the woman's description of her kidnapper's car, police arrested a local man whose clothing was covered with blood. He was not immediately charged.

Police said the man was located because the FBI picked up a signal from the victim's cell phone, which he was carrying.

Kuszak had arrived in Puerto Rico Tuesday night where she met up with her fiance and several friends.
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/18645856/detail.html
No more talking about players in the Natalee case -- we may be endangering their future employment possibilities! 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: February 05, 2009, 09:20:49 AM »

I can't understand the political wrangling in Aruba.

Why can't the Aruban government "collapse" and an election be held there like in The Netherlands?

Seems things are in much more of a mess in Aruba than in The NL.

But then I don't understand their system.

I do think a real change of govt might be the best for some progress in Natalee's investigation.

I could be wrong, of course.

the elections are already scheduled for september.
so i also don't understand what MEP has to gain if the let their government collapse just before the elections.

but i hope more media, especially Dutch, picks up on this VNO bulletin.

but i predict the Dutch Ministery for Aruba/Antillen affairs is going to say something like:

"this bulletin was't approved, it shouldn't have gone out, some intern who appears to be a AVP hack within the VNO wrote it - we apolgize".

and i actually would believe that.
because i just cannot believe the VNO would write something that political incorrect.
but i still think it is for the most part true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.