March 28, 2024, 04:07:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 175531 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »

I still can't help but have a sneaking suspicion that Robots has been here!   
Yep! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2009, 03:28:14 PM »

I tried to hurry, but I am slow.
You beat me Hotpong!

Magnolia's typing too fast!  

Well, I was in a state from trying to cheat.   
Sorry Hotping!

I know what you mean Magnolia, I tried to be first a few times...it's very stressful.  I actually did make it once!

I made it once, but didn't post anything.  That is when I was very shy.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2009, 03:28:19 PM »

Oh good a new thread so I won't be interupting with my OT. lol
Just wanted to tell ya'll that the Puppy Bowl is on Animal Planet right now. This is just too cute!!

Thanks to KTF and all others that have come forward the past few days. I have been seriously confused about what was being discussed here for awhile but it's all starting to come together for me in the past few days.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2009, 03:28:46 PM »

I still can't help but have a sneaking suspicion that Robots has been here!   
me too! 

I think he said hello once....I could tell it was the robot... 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2009, 03:30:15 PM »

CBB - there has never been anything stopping either Carpe or Robots from posting in the forum.  I say let them post where they are comfortable and they will come back to the forum when they are ready.

I'm just happy to see they are both OK. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2009, 03:31:07 PM »

I tried to hurry, but I am slow.
You beat me Hotpong!

Magnolia's typing too fast!  

Well, I was in a state from trying to cheat.   
Sorry Hotping!

I know what you mean Magnolia, I tried to be first a few times...it's very stressful.  I actually did make it once!

I made it once, but didn't post anything.  That is when I was very shy.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2009, 03:42:40 PM »

CBB - there has never been anything stopping either Carpe or Robots from posting in the forum.  I say let them post where they are comfortable and they will come back to the forum when they are ready.

I'm just happy to see they are both OK. 

Fishing
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2009, 03:44:43 PM »

Oh good a new thread so I won't be interupting with my OT. lol
Just wanted to tell ya'll that the Puppy Bowl is on Animal Planet right now. This is just too cute!!

Thanks to KTF and all others that have come forward the past few days. I have been seriously confused about what was being discussed here for awhile but it's all starting to come together for me in the past few days.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2009, 03:47:13 PM »

Howdy monkeys!!

From now on everything I say here in this special place will be said with the understanding that Natalee's family reads here.

I will chose my words more carefully, and will not acknowledge drive-bys whose attempt is to distract us from our goal. 

Justice for Natalee. 

Natalee was "carved out" by Joran, Deepak, and Satish .  Their intentions were not honorable.  Natalee died.  I want to know who was involved in the cover-up of the crimes committed against her.  From the time she left Carlos and Charlies through the search of the Persistence and the months thereafter.  I will not leave until I know, and justice is served to all those responsible.

I believe what Kermit and the Freebirds have told us, and anyone else who comes here to try and distract me from the truth will be scrolled on by.  Everyone has a right to their opinion, but some or either too lazy to read the entire conversation, too thickheaded to try and understand the truth in front of their eyes, or they are trying to deceive us.  I'm done with that.

Stay focused

Do not be disheartened
Do not be discouraged
Justice is coming     

Rock On!!   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2009, 03:51:15 PM »

Howdy monkeys!!

From now on everything I say here in this special place will be said with the understanding that Natalee's family reads here.

I will chose my words more carefully, and will not acknowledge drive-bys whose attempt is to distract us from our goal. 

Justice for Natalee. 

Natalee was "carved out" by Joran, Deepak, and Satish .  Their intentions were not honorable.  Natalee died.  I want to know who was involved in the cover-up of the crimes committed against her.  From the time she left Carlos and Charlies through the search of the Persistence and the months thereafter.  I will not leave until I know, and justice is served to all those responsible.

I believe what Kermit and the Freebirds have told us, and anyone else who comes here to try and distract me from the truth will be scrolled on by.  Everyone has a right to their opinion, but some or either too lazy to read the entire conversation, too thickheaded to try and understand the truth in front of their eyes, or they are trying to deceive us.  I'm done with that.

Stay focused

Do not be disheartened
Do not be discouraged
Justice is coming     

Rock On!!   
Rock On!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2009, 03:54:20 PM »

Howdy monkeys!!

Justice for Natalee. 

Stay focused

Do not be disheartened
Do not be discouraged
Justice is coming     

Rock On!!   

Hi Snoopy!  Great post, I agree 100%!

ROCK ON!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2009, 03:57:50 PM »

Howdy monkeys!!

Justice for Natalee. 

Stay focused

Do not be disheartened
Do not be discouraged
Justice is coming     

Rock On!!   

Very well said Snoopy.Those that do the drive-by's,as well as distract from the task at hand should definitely understand that as well.I'm still having difficulty defining my feelings regarding those that go to the shows to boycott(which is wonderful),as well as do the drive-by posting(which is sad,to say the least).What to feel?I don't know.Anger,sadness,contempt.I'll try to continue to lean towards forgiveness,but it is becoming increasingly difficult with each post!As for the CnG crowd.I will stand FIRM.If you are a member there,and or are affiliated with and aware of what they are doing.If you are member's at both sites you are aware!YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR BEHAVIOUR!!!!THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOD BLESS BETH,DAVE,JUG,ROBIN,AS WELL THE MONKEY CAGE

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2009, 03:58:15 PM »

JEN

Hello Monekys,

Thank you Klaas for approving my membership.

I am the former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator.

To answer ldstlou - NO, I am not disgruntled.  No, I am no longer a member at that forum.  I resigned today.

That is an outstanding group of people, with hearts of gold.  I admire and respect each and every one of them.

It was merely time for me to move on.  I felt that we had achieved all we could there over the past 2 1/2 years, and all of the Freebirds - former and current - will always be in my heart.

Kermit did the right thing by making this information public at Beth Holloway's request (albeit 2 months after she asked us to do so thanks to the need to avoid litigation).

I just simply couldn't stand by any longer and watch the continued confusion perpetrated by two particular posters here.  Whether it's been unintentional or deliberate - it really needs to stop now.

Wingnut made an excellent point - and I feel it's one that's been largely overlooked - pressure needs to be applied to get the answers as to what happened to the human remains Aruba recovered from that fishing cage.

Monkeys - you all are stellar at banding together and getting action.

The FBI can only do so much - with their limited jurisdiction.  They can speak to and subpoena from the members of the Persistence their statements and video to ascertain what was found.

Then it becomes an international issue.  Our State Department is where the encouragement is needed - to put pressure on the Hague to get to the bottom of this.

But something must be done.  Natalee's family has been through enough, and that they (and Natalee) were treated so shabbily by the one resource they felt they could trust is utterly heart wrenching.

Thank you Monkeys for allowing me to be here - let's help Natalee's family get some

KTF, On your question IMO, no.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2009, 04:02:25 PM »

JEN

Hello Monekys,

Thank you Klaas for approving my membership.

I am the former Natalee's Freebirds Administrator.

To answer ldstlou - NO, I am not disgruntled.  No, I am no longer a member at that forum.  I resigned today.

That is an outstanding group of people, with hearts of gold.  I admire and respect each and every one of them.

It was merely time for me to move on.  I felt that we had achieved all we could there over the past 2 1/2 years, and all of the Freebirds - former and current - will always be in my heart.

Kermit did the right thing by making this information public at Beth Holloway's request (albeit 2 months after she asked us to do so thanks to the need to avoid litigation).

I just simply couldn't stand by any longer and watch the continued confusion perpetrated by two particular posters here.  Whether it's been unintentional or deliberate - it really needs to stop now.

Wingnut made an excellent point - and I feel it's one that's been largely overlooked - pressure needs to be applied to get the answers as to what happened to the human remains Aruba recovered from that fishing cage.

Monkeys - you all are stellar at banding together and getting action.

The FBI can only do so much - with their limited jurisdiction.  They can speak to and subpoena from the members of the Persistence their statements and video to ascertain what was found.

Then it becomes an international issue.  Our State Department is where the encouragement is needed - to put pressure on the Hague to get to the bottom of this.

But something must be done.  Natalee's family has been through enough, and that they (and Natalee) were treated so shabbily by the one resource they felt they could trust is utterly heart wrenching.

Thank you Monkeys for allowing me to be here - let's help Natalee's family get some

KTF, On your question IMO, no.

Thanx Nimrod!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"Either Beth gave the OK to release the information or she didn't.All i can do is trust what i've been told.I believe she was fully aware.Do you?Yes or No."

NIMROD

"KTF, On your question IMO, no."

KEEPTHEFAITH

"Then i think it is fair to surmise from your opinion you DO NOT believe either Kermit,and or the FREEBIRDS?"Is that your opinion?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »

Howdy monkeys!!

Justice for Natalee. 

Stay focused

Do not be disheartened
Do not be discouraged
Justice is coming     

Rock On!!   

Very well said Snoopy.Those that do the drive-by's,as well as distract from the task at hand should definitely understand that as well.I'm still having difficulty defining my feelings regarding those that go to the shows to boycott(which is wonderful),as well as do the drive-by posting(which is sad,to say the least).What to feel?I don't know.Anger,sadness,contempt.I'll try to continue to lean towards forgiveness,but it is becoming increasingly difficult with each post!As for the CnG crowd.I will stand FIRM.If you are a member there,and or are affiliated with and aware of what they are doing.If you are member's at both sites you are aware!YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR BEHAVIOUR!!!!THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!!

KEEPTHEFAITH

I think what you consider DISTRACTIONS are just opinions different from your own.  Either the board welcomes all opinions or it does not.  But you cannot say you welcome other positions, but then call them DRIVE-BYS or DISTRACTIONS.  You can't have it both ways. 
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2009, 04:16:15 PM »

Klaasand,

Would it be possible to start a separate thread for the in-fighting?  This is spiralling out of control and very difficult to get any real discussion started with all the fighting.  And very time consuming scrolling past all the fighting looking for real discussion.  Is that all considered on topic?  Thanks, Iris.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »

Klaasand,

Would it be possible to start a separate thread for the in-fighting?  This is spiralling out of control and very difficult to get any real discussion started with all the fighting.  And very time consuming scrolling past all the fighting looking for real discussion.  Is that all considered on topic?  Thanks, Iris.

Klaas will be back in a few and she will address your post.
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2009, 04:19:29 PM »

Klaasand,

Klaas will be back in a few and she will address your post.

Thanks!  I'll check in later.  I guess everyone is watching the game.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2009, 04:21:46 PM »

Howdy monkeys!!

Justice for Natalee. 

Stay focused

Do not be disheartened
Do not be discouraged
Justice is coming     

Rock On!!   

KEEPTHEFAITH

I think what you consider DISTRACTIONS are just opinions different from your own.  Either the board welcomes all opinions or it does not.  But you cannot say you welcome other positions, but then call them DRIVE-BYS or DISTRACTIONS.  You can't have it both ways. 

I disagree.  Everytime we get a serious discussion started somebody comes by and starts bashing Kermit.  Belive her or don't believe her, but there are some here who would to discuss without being harassed.  That's what I beleive it is.  If you don't agree with Kermit, state it once, then scroll on past any discussion you can't take part in withpout bashing her.  (Not meant for you specifically).
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2009, 04:23:29 PM »

It's a good thing I'm not a mod, becuase if I were, I'd take a vote on how many want a particular few banned.  Mom always said, if you can't say anthing nice, don't say anything at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.