June 17, 2024, 01:00:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 - 2/5/09  (Read 179339 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: February 03, 2009, 12:37:32 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!
_______

The following slide show should have made me angry but ... it made me very sad.

From way back ... I have posted along side of some of the members of CnG at various forums in the cause of Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family.  Others ... I truly felt I had connected with on the SM Caylee Marie forum.  I could not have been more wrong.

At least I know where I stand with the trolls at RU unlimited.  I can deal with that no problem.  However ... when I consider words of the posts I just read and ... then considered the authors of those posts ... I am emotionally drained.

If it were not for the rejoicing that would be heard from CnG members all the way over to the SM forum ... I would thow in the towel.  If it were not for my almost four year quest to explose the corruption that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... I would throw in the towel.

Janet

_____

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg656377#msg656377

Tamikosmom has to be here for the fatted calf party when her prodigal friends return.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: February 03, 2009, 12:40:04 AM »

Nite Janet
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: February 03, 2009, 12:42:50 AM »

Klaas.Timeline spread sheet.I will have to wait i guess.I don't want to have to do a countdown!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #563 on: February 03, 2009, 12:45:19 AM »

Goodnight Janet.  I'm sorry you're sad.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 03, 2009, 12:45:54 AM »

Hey monkeys.  I see it's been a great day in the cage.  I can't tell you how refreshing it is too set down here after a long day, trying to catch up, and actually be able to "read" ya'll without rediculous drive-by interuptions.

Keep up the good work monkeys.  I'm so proud of all ya'll.  Wish I could be here more.

P.S.  I had wondered for some time if CAPS was 2 different people.  I tried to keep up with him/her in Shango, but after a while I had doubts.  JMHO   I could be wrong.

Anywho  just wanted to say thanks for the interesting thoughts.  Ya'll are the best.

Me thinks Snoopy hasn't read the Musings thread today. 

Well I have now!!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: February 03, 2009, 12:51:29 AM »

Janet don't be sad.  You are an amazing woman, and I would stand with you any day.

Well I'll see ya'll tomm. evening.  Have a good night.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: February 03, 2009, 12:52:51 AM »

Janet don't be sad.  You are an amazing woman, and I would stand with you any day.

Well I'll see ya'll tomm. evening.  Have a good night.

Goodnight and God Bless Snoopy!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: February 03, 2009, 12:58:05 AM »

Klaas.Timeline spread sheet.I will have to wait i guess.I don't want to have to do a countdown!!!

I haven't even started on it yet so PLEASE don't stay up 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: February 03, 2009, 01:04:06 AM »

Natalee Holloway.We have not forgotten,nor will we!Your voice is heard.40 yrs and 1 day,1hr,1 minute,1 second if necessary!If these doer's of EVIL shall pass be before me,i will be there to see them off!Thanx Robot's.I hate them all 2!

GOD BLESS BETH,DAVE,JUG,ROBIN,AS WELL AS THE MONKEY'S

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: February 03, 2009, 01:05:57 AM »

I haven't even started on it yet so PLEASE don't stay up 

It's been a long day Klaas.The slide show was enough to keep the countdown at bay for awhile. God Bless ya Klaas for all you do.I,for one,Thank You!

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #570 on: February 03, 2009, 01:06:42 AM »

Good Night KTF! God Bless!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: February 03, 2009, 01:06:58 AM »

Natalee Holloway.We have not forgotten,nor will we!Your voice is heard.40 yrs and 1 day,1hr,1 minute,1 second if necessary!If these doer's of EVIL shall pass be before me,i will be there to see them off!Thanx Robot's.I hate them all 2!

GOD BLESS BETH,DAVE,JUG,ROBIN,AS WELL AS THE MONKEY'S

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Goodnight and God bless you too KTF!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: February 03, 2009, 01:18:35 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: February 03, 2009, 01:19:24 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #574 on: February 03, 2009, 01:20:30 AM »

Goodnight everyone!   

Goodnight TM! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: February 03, 2009, 01:24:31 AM »

Goodnight TexasMom.  God Bless!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 03, 2009, 01:28:24 AM »

Bud's girl made this very astute observation about the slide show.

Quote:

Am I reading this right ?

In one of the posts, ******* says he is 100% certain that Kermit is a fraud, that he has traced her personal information from Facebook.

In a separate post, Lalasmom says Kermit revealed information before some of the FBI even knew it, which confirms Kermit is legit. 

----------

I think she makes a very good point about what was admitted even there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: February 03, 2009, 01:43:52 AM »

I mean, what could Lala's mean the FBI didn't even know at that point?  Doesn't that confirm what Kermit was saying that neither Kyle nor anybody from the Persistence kept them informed?  If one was actually on board, wouldn't they have certainly known all about what was happening?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: February 03, 2009, 01:47:33 AM »

Well, it can be devastating to learn that some people were just not what you once thought they were.

True colors eventually show but I did think several posting at that site were just better than that but I have been wrong about people on the internet before.

I do understand the shock and hurt, however.  And as I said, I was very sure some were just better than that.

Talking to myself in here so will call it a night.

G'nite all.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: February 03, 2009, 01:58:01 AM »

Nite Anna - I'm calling it a night too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.